Questions for Baba Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowal

Xylitol

with Satguru's kirpa I'll be going to have darshan of Baba Jagjit Singh ji in a month or 2. If anybody has any questions at all that they would like to have answered by Baba ji, please post them on the forum so that I can relay them to baba ji. I'll try to record his bachans and put it online.

khalistan zindabad veer ji, thats a good list of questiions:

Here is the list from me:

- importance of nagar kirtan in the panth.

- importance of five takths in the panth and authority of five jathedars of five takhts in the panth.

atamik questions:

- vichaar on panj koshas

- how does guru maharaj bachan in gurbani- Man tu jot saroop hai apna mool painchan relates to manmey kosh (sheat) of this being?

- deep vichar on man tu jot saroop hai apna mool painchan

- deep vichar on 21th asatapadi of sukhmani sahib which starts with - sargun nirgun nirankar sun samadhi aap..

- deep vichar on full 8th asatpadi on bhramgyani

- vichar on bhramgyani sada sam drishti || bhramgyani di drisht amrit barsi ||. which amrit guru ji talking about? naam or gyan amrit?

- Veechar on Nuo Nidh Amrit Prab Ka Naam Dehi Mein Iska Bisram || ?

Also i would suggest veer who is going to india to filter all the questions in two segments: 1. Spiritual(atamik) 2. Socio-political(panthik).

Considering the other thread is going on about the coconut here are a few question?

Why the coconut?

Does it represent anything?

When did the term jhatka become part of the nihang order?

If this was the case, that the Guru's ate meat then why dont the nirmalas, udasis, sewapanthis, dadupanthis, kabirpanthis, namdharis, etc considering their roots are all the same?

WIth regard to the ends of the 24 Avtar and Chandi Di Vaar where if one reads these specific prayers one will be liberated, not take birth, rid of all problems then what is the reason for any other forms of prayer or simran if liberation is that easy?

What are the origins of Shaheedi Degh?

Did Guru Gobind Singh Ji give Khande Bate Da Amrit to women?

What is the prayer Brahm Kavach as Giani Giani Singh Ji writes in the Naveen Panth Prakash that Guru Gobind Singh Ji then recited the Brahm Kavach, in which they then recite the Benti Choupai which is part of the Nit nem Banis however the Brahm Kavach of the Nihangs differs to that of a bani by Sri Guru Hargobind Singh Ji? Can they elaborate and explain?

If the nihangs and alot of modern day Sikhs believe that the Dasam and Sarbloh Granths should be referred to Guru then should the same be done for Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Pran Sangli, Rattan Mala, Karni Nama, etc (I dont think you will get an answer for the last as Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae are against calling the Dasm and Sarbloh Granths Guru due to the Advait belief.)

i will think of some more later just a couple from reading the threads on at the moment.

Here is a question, how many times has Guru Nanak Dev Ji already come to the earth in the form of a nit avtar. They said to Ajit Randhawa that they would come to the earth 10 times in the form of the guru and 72 times as the forms of saints.

Have any Nit avtars of Guru Nanak DEv Ji come to the earth? If so what forms did they assume?

Also can they name the 72 different times Bhagat Namdev Ji gained darshan of the Lord?

more to come

Isn't Baba Jagjit Singh one of the sants that sit on the gaddi at Harkhowal.

My pind is a follows Baba Didar Singh Harkhowal who claim to be the true inhertor of the guddi.

I heard there has been some things happeneing at the gurdwara. Takeovers etc.

After Sant Jawala Singh Ji three people suceeded them

1) Sant Jodh Singh Ji Harkhowalae who were the oldest of all the vidiathees. They passed away in 2004. They were awesome. They remained at Harkhowal

2) Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae who were the youngest of the three Sadhus. They are based at Dera Santgarh in Sultanpur

3) Sant Didar Singh Ji Harkhowalae - think based towards Anandpur Sahib.

It is not about favorites or the true inheritor, that is just a pride issue for the sangat that follow them.

If they are a complete follower they will see the same light in all three

execellent post kam, you have pointed out very sad reality in dera's in general be it sampardai or not sampardaic these days.... all because of over-zealous chelas who are far more concerned with biggin up their own mahapursh causing dvaish instead of following thei teaching ie- gyan, vigyan, karni, bairaag.

execellent post kam, you have pointed out very sad reality in dera's in general be it sampardai or not sampardaic these days.... all because of over-zealous chelas who are far more concerned with biggin up their own mahapursh causing dvaish instead of following thei teaching ie- gyan, vigyan, karni, bairaag.

lol

Yes Sant Baba Didar Singh were outside Harkhowal. It all stems from issues like gurdwara control lol

Anyway, I do have a question. I wanted to ask what is in the pothi the Baba Ji keeps, like Baba Didar Singh keeps a pothi? Is it a granth?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just a little update.. i ask baba ji these following questions- some are straight fwd answers and some are deep...it was brillant.. i ll put up the recording very shortly:

1. Avtarvaad tai gurmat naal ki sanbhand?

2. According to vikayaran, some people claim that sant word is either only used for vahiguroo or guru sahiban or sadhsangat, but its not used for one personality other than guru sahib.?

3.veechar on parkash of sri dasm granth side by side with sri guru granth sahib ji.

4. importance of nagar kirtan in the panth.

5. importance of five takths in the panth and authority of five jathedars of five takhts in the panth.

6. Veechar on satguru phrase in gurbani? is it only used for guru sahiban or bhagat's guru as well? are krishan maharaj ram chandar maharaj referred to satguru within in their own jugs in gurbani/bhai gurdas ji varan?

7. veechar on nanakshahi calender

8. According to Bhagat Bani Ithihaas , giani ditt singh claim that all the bhagats took gurmat naam from sri guru nanak dev ji and were mukht by sri guru nanak dev ji instead of their own gurdev's ?

9. Gurmat vich avtara da ki vichar hai- krishan maharaj, ram chandar ji? ehna di gatti ki ha?

10. Which form is shud roop when we do vikhaiya of gurbani? vikayaran/uthanka/adayamic arth?

11. Ki Panj baniyas is enough to get mukhti?

12. what is shariat? what is tariqat? what is marfat? what is hikakat in gurmat?

13. If someone works until night time, can one sleep after doing patt at amritvela?

14. Word "amrit" in gurbani ? does it have multiple meanings? charan amrit? khanda da amrit? naam amrit? puratan samoparda's like- udasi, sevapanthis they take charan amrit, are they not sikhs?

right click on the link below and save target as:

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Audi...0singh%20ji.mp3

2nd segement on spirituality/adhyatam coming shortly!!.. stay tuned.

Recording didnt came out perfect.. some of the answers by baba ji was skipped by recorded because vas system in the recorder (voice activated system).. i ll try to re-record some of the answers of questions in the 2nd segement... i ll request go little bit detail on these questions too when i re-record them.

- Veechar on satguru phrase in gurbani? is it only used for guru sahiban or bhagat's guru as well?

- According to Bhagat Bani Ithihaas , giani ditt singh claim that all the bhagats took gurmat naam from sri guru nanak dev ji and were mukht by sri guru nanak dev ji instead of their own gurdev's ?

- Gurmat vich avtara da ki vichar hai- krishan maharaj, ram chandar ji? ehna di gatti ki ha?

- Word "amrit" in gurbani ? does it have multiple meanings? does it refers to naam amrit or gyan amrit? charan amrit? khanda da amrit? naam amrit? puratan samoparda's like- udasi, sevapanthis they take charan amrit, are they not sikhs?