Singh Wants To Debate Kala Afgahanis In Toronto

Fauji was insisting all the time for a debate on Dasam granth sahib. I gather there is a singh in toronto itself who has given

an open challenge to them for a debate.Fauj, Are you ready to debate with him.

Below is the information

http://forums.panthic.net/index.php?showto...35435&st=20

International Akaali, there is a Singh in the Toronto area named Davinder Singh, he recently wrote a small booklet called : ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦਾ ਵਿਰੋਧ ਕਿੳ?

Either you or 'Khalsa Fauj' already has a copy of this booklet, it was handed out at one of the Nagar Kirtans in Toronto. Davinder Singh has already asked one of you to read the booklet and then get back to him. He has not heard back from either of you yet. He is open for ANY debate. In fact, he has successfully debated many of your Kala-Aghani chamchays in Toronto and Faridabad. Feel free to contact him (his number in on the booklet) if you are serious about this.

Davinder Singh is jokes. I have talked to him many times. I have all three of his phone numbers. I have read his booklet and it is jokes too. He takes shots at Jeonwala and also makes some other points. What will he debate? I asked him proper aarths of Bhatt Swayas. He said he is uljeaa in Japuji Sahib. What will he know when he is uljeaa in Japuji Sahib?

• 2 weeks later...

Davinder Singh is jokes. I have talked to him many times. I have all three of his phone numbers. I have read his booklet and it is jokes too. He takes shots at Jeonwala and also makes some other points. What will he debate? I asked him proper aarths of Bhatt Swayas. He said he is uljeaa in Japuji Sahib. What will he know when he is uljeaa in Japuji Sahib?

He is ready for the debate. Are you ready? Can you PM me his phone no. you say you have.

I think other party should stop doing lalkarie for holding debate just in Canada instead they should be open for more options. If gurmukhs are ready for debate in India with them, they should accept that and whenever make a trip to India they should gather. By looking at the fact, anyone from abroad can go to India anytime they wish but anyone from india cannot just go abroad anytime they wish due to immigration.

I would like to see less lalkaraie and more action from the khalsa fauj party.

Guys in India are doing the lalkare without any truth. If they are ready for debate, they should get Akaal Takht to hold debate. Faridabaad Missionaries called any Pro-DG vidvaan to come to their program and even invited Jathedar of Akaal Takht. How come no one went? Why should anti-DG people go to places set up and designed by pro DG people if pro DG people don't go to places set up and desgined by anti-DG people?