Hindu Sikh "unity"

Kaljug

Fateh!

RSS Hindus promoting unity between Sikhs and Hindus by denigrating Sikhi to a sect of Hinduism and disrespecting Guru Sahiban, their Sikhi, Sikh Rehat5 Maryadas, and well .. pretty much everything in Sikhi that does not accord with their warped religious and political ideology.

http://www.hindusikhorg.blogspot.com/

It was recently posted on SikhSangat.org, and the mods there have not seen fit to remove the posting yet. Kala Afghana ki Fauj, if you want to do something useful, go argue with them there.

I'm hoping that this has nothing to do with Niddar Singh's HinduSikh website. It would be good to hear that this is not the case from Niddar Singh's students since I have no contact with the man.

Edit: I received a message from one of Niddar Singh's close students that he has no connection with the blog and does not believe that Sikhs are a sect of Hinduism as that site attempts to portray.

Regards,

K.

Edited by Kaljug

Fateh!

These kind of people do not have the courage to say anything to a Sikh's face. These people were the ones referred to when the British said, "one Englishman can drive a million of them". They maintain the cowardice of their ancestors which resulted in India being subjugated by Muslim invaders for a thousand years.

The only way you will know if you are face-to-face with one of these RSS fanatics is by the reek of cowpiss on their breath:

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Co...ne-cola/421641/

:LOL:

K.

londanjat from this forum seems to be a big fan of theirs.

Fateh!

You sure it's the same one? Seems like a lot of Hindus copying names from Siklh forums to me - Kaurageous, etc. Well, apart from the obligatory whiny Muslim arguing "Sikhi is a sect of Islam, because [enter typical non-existent Islamic logic here]". However I think manni007 on there is the same one as the one on SikhSangat.com.

I've got to agree with citizen_soulja on SikhSangat that we should write to their ISP as it is clear the site promotes racism and hate, and their site members are no more interested in actual debate than their proposed purpose of fostering Sikh Hindu unity.

I suppose all that cowpiss consumption has caused their brains to turn to mush.

Regards,

K.

londanjat from this forum seems to be a big fan of theirs.

oh i am a fan now am i?

just like to cuss fanatics, and since sikhsangat banned me and can;t seem to handle me, where am i supposed to go???

cos this sikhawareness forum is full of knowledgable sikhs, not a bunch of racist kids who think they r the panth!!

Edited by londondajatt

oh i am a fan now am i?

just like to cuss fanatics, and since sikhsangat banned me and can;t seem to handle me, where am i supposed to go???

cos this sikhawareness forum is full of knowledgable sikhs, not a bunch of racist kids who think they r the panth!!

Are you a Sikh?

Do you believe Sikhs are Hindus?

Do you believe the RSS propaganda about Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale?

Regards,

K.

K

ala Afghana ki Fauj, if you want to do something useful, go argue with them there.

These people are the product of RSS. You will never find them arguing against these RSS thugs.

They will never because they are controlled by RSS.

RSS chief late Rajinder Bhaiya has written a book " Hum Hindu Hain". In that book

he passes sarcastic remarks for our traditions, Harmandir sahib, sacred pool

of Harmandir sahib, sikh kirtan and so on. Many of kala afghna's criticism in his books are copied from

that book.

So they are one and same.

Are you a Sikh?

Do you believe Sikhs are Hindus?

Do you believe the RSS propaganda about Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale?

Regards,

K.

I consider myself more of a sikh than a Sikh. With the emphasis being on disciple rather than a religion.

And I consider sikhi panth being a separate panth. All panths have distinguishing qualities; or as they say, all paths lead to the same destination.

However, that does not make me paranoid and start hating the term hindu, unlike what is taught. Am I supposed to cry if someone called/calls me a hindu?? Unlike some sikh kids, I am not haunted by the word hindu hindu all the time. I try to follow sikhi, not a form of anti-hindu panth.

Hindu was just a nationalistic term back in the day to describe a hindustani. Its use has somehow slipped into being a religion due to colonial interference in indian culture and traditions. So to summarise, hindus ain;t a panth, they're a quam. But people are confused including modern hindus who think hindus r a panth?? I dont even believe in the term hinduism, I don;t even use the term hindu"ism"!!

I don;t even know what the RSS propoganda is about Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale? I don;t really go read stuff written especially by RSS...

What annoys me is when peopel start dissing puaratan traditions and Dasam Guru Darbar and nihang singh traditions by saying they are RSS!!

By the way that sikhsangat site won;t efven allow some of my posts in GUPT section, that just makes me go grrr.

I know some sites can;t handle puratan traditions such as jhatka, but sikhawareness and the hindusikh forum can both handle puratan traditions. So I think we need to rethink who REALLY is anti-sikh? And I consider a forum against puratan sikhi is anti-sikhi, do you not??? Another example is supporting people who are both for and against raagmala. Mioght be acceptable in SGPC panth, but not in true puratan sikhs panth.

Edited by londondajatt

I consider myself more of a sikh than a Sikh. With the emphasis being on disciple rather than a religion.

Whose disciple? That's a meaningless statement if you've undergone initiation and become a disciple of Guru Sahib, because they revealed the unique beliefs and structure of Sikhi. Religion means "the belief and worship of a higher being", Sikhi has a unique system of faith and belief that mark it out as a distinct religion. Guru Ji gave us, his disciples, the name 'Sikh' and it used as such in Gurbani. Even documents from the Mughals refer to us as Sikhs.

btw, are you Jatinder Dhotar?

Hindu was just a nationalistic term back in the day to describe a hindustani. Its use has somehow slipped into being a religion due to colonial interference ........

No. The word Hindu has many meanings, but it was the name of a religion even in Guru Ji's times, hence the references to Hindus in Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth. Guru Ji defined Sikhi as the 3rd Panth, the other two being Hinduism and Islam.

What annoys me is when peopel start dissing puaratan traditions and Dasam Guru Darbar and nihang singh traditions by saying they are RSS!!

Which traditions have been linked to the RSS? AFAIK, Sikhsangat doesn't allow any anti-Dasam Granth posts, but they don't allow discussions about meat either, because these are futile, as Guru Ji says, and you get the same stuff again and again.

There are many people who would like nothing better than to see Sikhi absorbed into Hinduism. Some of these guys are well educated and receive funding from the Hindu Council. Rishi Handa from SOAS is an example, his friend Mirchi another. They can't stand the fact that we stood up for our rights and equal treatment in the '70s and '80s and are hell bent on destroying Sikhi as we know it.

I fail to understand how your love for jhatka could make you join in the insults and general bs on the hindusikh sites.

Yes I am Jatinder.

Please show me the terms hindu"ism" and religion used in bani, especially in these contexts?

Well I have seen people saying Dasam Granth is from RSS, as well as stuff about nihangs doing RSS stuff.

What does AFAIK mean?

And you know sikhsangat is ok with dissing meat-eaters, if you read the admin post in the sticky it says they think it is disgusting.

I never said I love jhatka, but it is very blatant when a site follows the views of certain jathebandis over purataan sikhi.

Well, like I said they put me under moderation on sikhsangat, so I can't exactly post anything constructive on there. So I just went to another site where I can find some idiots lol.

I only discuss against those who say stuff against purataan traditions on that site. And people like that SHabaaz, freesikh and Sarpanch I can;'t support them at all.

Yes I am Jatinder.

Please show me the terms hindu"ism" and religion used in bani, especially in these contexts?

Well I have seen people saying Dasam Granth is from RSS, as well as stuff about nihangs doing RSS stuff.

What does AFAIK mean?

And you know sikhsangat is ok with dissing meat-eaters, if you read the admin post in the sticky it says they think it is disgusting.

I never said I love jhatka, but it is very blatant when a site follows the views of certain jathebandis over purataan sikhi.

Well, like I said they put me under moderation on sikhsangat, so I can't exactly post anything constructive on there. So I just went to another site where I can find some idiots lol.

I only discuss against those who say stuff against purataan traditions on that site. And people like that SHabaaz, freesikh and Sarpanch I can;'t support them at all.

Fateh!

Do you consider yourself a Hindu or a hindu (since you seem to consider yourself a sikh rather than a Sikh)?

How can you as a sikh put up with the blatant lies and disrespect shown by the RSS fanatics on the hindusikh forum and yet still claim to be a follower of the Gurus?

There is a difference between Puraatan or Sanaatan Sikhi and the low-brow anti-Sikh propaganda they spread on that hindusikh site.

Regards,

K.

Fateh!

Do you consider yourself a Hindu or a hindu (since you seem to consider yourself a sikh rather than a Sikh)?

How can you as a sikh put up with the blatant lies and disrespect shown by the RSS fanatics on the hindusikh forum and yet still claim to be a follower of the Gurus?

There is a difference between Puraatan or Sanaatan Sikhi and the low-brow anti-Sikh propaganda they spread on that hindusikh site.

Regards,

K.

RSS is a right wing Hindu organization. It was a found by a Pune based Brahmin named Hegdewar. Its main aim is intolerance to minorities so that they are absorbed in Hindu system in the long run.

This is the organization who prompted Punjabi Hindus to declare Hindi as their mother tongue in 1950s. They disowned their mother tongue which was Punjabi. They are the ones who opposed Punjabi suba and when it was formed took large areas out of Punjab as Punjabi Hindus living in those areas declared their mother tongue as Hindi.

They are the ones who are misinterpreting our scriptures citing that Ram used in SGGS ji is a refrence to Hindu deity Ram of ayodhaya. They are the ones who say that Guru Gobind singh ji was a devotee of Devi. We need to know that these are

lies and should never side with a fanatic organization.

Guru sahib says

avar doojaa ki-o sayvee-ai jammai tai mar jaa-ay.

Why serve another who is born, and then dies?

nihfal tin kaa jeevi-aa je khasam na jaaneh aapnaa avree ka-o chit laa-ay.

Fruitless is the life of those who do not know their Lord and Master, and who center their consciousness on others.

ang 509

Sikhism is for equal respect to all humans. Thus they should never be taken in the lolly pop talks of such racist organizations.

Edited by singh2

Fateh!

Regards,

K.

of course, if anyone actually disses sikhi or uses inaccurate information, including tat khalsa singh sabha propoganda, I deal with it. But if someone just being an idiot or racist, I don't usually waste my time with them. I am not gonna go and have a slanging match with someone on a forum, and definetly not a swear-fest.

I do not support RSS and don't know much about them, but neither do I support Tat Khalsa Singh Sabha, SGPC, nor the jathebandis.

And also since you mentioned Bhindrawale Sant. I ain't one of those kids that keep wearng his t-shirts and pictures, and I do not consider his quotes at the same level as Guru ji. Neither do I consider him like Guru ji.

Edited by londondajatt

was it sikhs or singh sabhia neo-sikhs? didn't u write stuff against banee on that site? i can't remember

i havent seen you refute any of the "sikhs are hindus cos it says such and such in the Guru Granth Sahib", so i wouldnt be so quick to ask others.

instead you bang on about singh sabha this,m singh sabha that. it seems to me that your pathetic hatred for singh sabha has led to you claiming all singh sabha's enemies as your friends, without realising that once they deal wiv da sabha , they gonna get YOU.

Edited by chatanga1

ok so what would u wish me to say? I am not one of those guys who hate the word hindu, especially not since I stopped associating with neo-sikhs...

Should I also argue for sikhs not being indian, because I know many hate india. Although, many indians have commited atrocities against sikhs.

Suprisingly this person who considered himself more a sikh then Sikh was showing more interest in posting against Sikhs then the crap of Hindus.

Right, were the hindus writing stuff like this?

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph...orum=hindusikhs

Mr Londoni i am surprised that u show more interest in my post then anti Sikh post of Hindus and On Sikh awareness site u claim to be a very good Sikh but truth like most Sanatani u have hindu slave mentality . The real danger to sikhi is from ur kind Half Sikh half Hindu the Real Fudu.

And my dear go to singh sabha site where they have shown truth on Dasam Granth.

Krsihna never existed

and which singh sabha would this be? The singh sabha interntaional from canada?

Edited by londondajatt

and which singh sabha would this be? The singh sabha interntaional from canada?

The singhsabha canada (which has nothing to do with Singh Sabha Gurudwaras around the world, or the original Sabha) is worse for the panth than the RSS!!

Dasam Granth actually debunks the myth that Sikhi is from Hinduism and totally rejects worship of Avtaars/ devte/ idols etc.

Jatinder, so joining Hindu fanatics to wind up the Sikh ones is ok?

Edited by Matheen

Matheen, how does posting on a website, as well as posting about sikhi, mean joining hindu fanatics?

That would mean, if I posted on sikhsangat (on which i see I can post again since they changed the site), I must be joining the sikh fanatics??

What kinda logic is that? Have I actually supproted any of the fanatics views on hindu sikh site? In fact, I see more racist people on there than fanatics???

londanjatt,

you two wrong does not make it right.

Fanaticism is global problem, be it buddhist, hindu, christian, Islamic, sikh, jain etc etc. We shouldn't side with one group of fanaticism to show solidarity against other set of fanatics.

hey yes I understand. But I don;t even think some of the peopel are worried about fanatics, they probably think hindu sikh unity is some sort of evil thing or something lol

I am sure sikh fanatics would find stuff even on this site contraversial, or even "hindu" as the loosely used term goes...

And, yes on that site there are bunch of idiots, some are sikhs, and some are hindus.

I do not support that site, but excuse my language but why the h### have some people on here got a problem with people posting on that site, and then not doing what they want to do? I mean seriously, bloody eck

...people on this thread just having a bashing session on here, doesn;t suit this site, belongs on sikhsangat hahaha

Edited by londondajatt

londonjat, your actions do not back your words up. on that site there is a topic mocking the 5 ks and saying they are useless etc. you have posted on it but not against the bile the others were posting. what are you waiting for? for sum1 to start posting against nihang singhs? that the onlything that gna get you going?

are they mocking the 5ks, or just questioning people who wear them but don;t have a reason for wearing them. If we arte looking at the same sticky.

Lets just ask ourselves this, do some singhs who wear the 5 kakaars know why they wear them, or are they like some of the weird jatha singhs who reduce the kara beeni shastar to being a symbol of "oneness" only.

I haven;t gone trhough the rest of the thread you are asking me about to check for insults.

I can tell you this, I wear a heavier kara more these days, since why wear something that respresents beeni shastar created apparently by the nirmala singhs to play music, if i can wear beeni shastar ?

Of course that is ritualistic?!? But what is wrong with rituals if they help you or increase respect?

Edited by londondajatt

this is what was wrote on this fake brotherhood site, the one i am refering to:

I had a very good debate with my uncle yesterday.

I asked him what was the point in having a TURBAN?

we got into a heavy discussion adn these are the questions that arose :

1, How does having long uncut hair bring you ANY closer to God?

2, How does going through useless RITUALS such as wearing a Kirpan ( small knife) , a kaccha (long underwear) kanga ( a comb in your hair), BRING YOU CLOSER TO GOD OR MAKE YOU ANY MORE RELIGIOUS??

Isnt this a truer from of Idol worship?

3, Whats the point in bowing to a book you have never read? Isnt this a form of Idol worship?

4, Is a REAL SIKH an amritdhari or can those with cut hair and beards still be called sikh

5, How does drinking a bit of water called amrit and wearing turbans , not cutin hair ( which is scientifically proven to be Unhygienic) make u a better person OR A SIKH?

and this is london jats effort:

"pugh is a tradition amongst many holy men in punjab and india.

and then don;t forget the the warrior nihang singhs."

are you telling me you never read that earlier post londonjat?

look at the words they use like "useless" etc. there is a way of ansking questions to learn and a way of asking questions to demean and insult. sadly for all your knowledge you fail to see the difference.