Gurmatveechar.com

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

Kam1825

Kam1825

Senior Jathedar|Vada Jathedar|Vadi Jathedarni

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
For people who want to know Gurmatveechar.com has been update with new audio katha added by;

Baba Baljeet SIngh Ji Dadu Walae
Baba Lakhbir Singh Ji Balongi Walae
Bhai Balbir Singh Ji Damdami Taksal

in the next few days the Gurbani ucharan of the Sri Dasam Granth from Hazoor Sahib will be put up along with Gurbani Ucharan by Sant Baljeet Singh Ji Dadu Walae, Sant Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan Walae, Giani Mehtab Singh Ji Bamboi Walae.

Katha to be added by various Sadhus and Parcharaks

Keertan to be added by Bhai Kultar Singh Ji, all live recordings from Sri Bangla Sahib

Soon PDFs of magazines such as Ajuni, Atam Marg, Sewajyoti will be put up along as with various other granths and publications for the sangat to freely download.

Updates will be put on this thread.
"What you sow, ye shall reap
Thus the ways of nature keep!"

N30 S!NGH

N30 S!NGH

• Root Admin
  • 8,838 posts
  • Interests:Life After Death, Sikhi & Computer Security
Thanks bro.. can you also upload the clean version of suleman tape 2 version 2?.. this Singh did awesome job at cleaning it.... check out suleman thread.

In true meditation all objects (thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories, etc.) are left to their natural functioning. This means that no effort should be made to focus on, manipulate, control, or suppress any object of awareness. In true meditation the emphasis is on being awareness; not on being aware of objects, but on resting as primordial awareness (Vahiguroo) itself. Primordial awareness(Vahiguroo) is the source in which all objects arise and subside.
As you gently relax into awareness, into listening, the mind’s compulsive contraction around objects will fade. Silence of being will come more clearly into consciousness as a welcoming to rest and abide. An attitude of open receptivity, free of any goal or anticipation, will facilitate the presence of silence and stillness to be revealed as your natural condition.-Adhyashanti

Kam1825

Kam1825

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
It will be up within this week. i downloaded the clean version, very good job.

Matheen

Matheen

• Moderators
  • 1,579 posts
  • Interests:"Gobind Milan Ki Eho Teri Vareeya"
Awesome stuff

Kam1825

Kam1825

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
Todays updates

Added katha to the audio section by:

* Bhai Balbir Singh (Damdami Taksal wale)
* Bhai Gurdev Singh (Damdami Taksal wale)
* Giani Malkit Singh (Damdami Taksal wale)
* Mahant Kahan Singh Sevapanthi
* Nihang Giani Mehtab Singh (Taruna Dal)
* Nihang Giani Ran Singh (Taruna Dal)

Added to the Gurbani Ucharan Folder, recordings by;

* Baba Baljeet Singh (Dadu Wale)
* Bhai Pishora Singh (Damdami Taksal wale)
* Giani Mehtab Singh (Bamboi wale)
* Nihang Giani Ran Singh (Taruna Dal)

Added to the Keertan folder, recordings by;

* Bhai Kultar Singh (Delhi wale)

Alot more to come soon

Mithar

Mithar

• Members
  • 1,486 posts
Baba Mohan Singh Bhindranwalay's Katha are just too good. Currently I'm listening to Japji Sahib Katha of Baba Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwalay, the first two were not easy to understand because of background noise, but it gets clearer after the part 3.

I listened to Sant Jagjit Singh Harkhowalwalay's katha on Adhyatam Prakash, it was amazing because as I was listening to him I opened up a copy of Adhyatam Prakash Teeka done by Mahant Ganesha Singh Jee side by side while listening to Sant Jagjit Singh Jee. So it is almost feels like I'm learning Adhyatam Prakash from Sant Jagjit Singh Jee. But for some reason most of the second part was blank.

Edited by Mithar, 31 March 2011 - 12:31 AM.

www.patshahi10.org
....ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਰਸਨਾ ਤੋਂ ਉਚਾਰੀ ਗਈ ਪਾਵਨ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਸੰਗ੍ਰਿਹ

"Have you read Dasam granth? answer in sincereity. if not why you are charting on a subject that you do not know. Whole dasam granth is written by tenth master. i have read it many times and i challenge your fake professors who are 10 standard and write as professors to discuss the subject with us on public tv."
-Inder Singh aka Singh2

Kam1825

Kam1825

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
I'll have to check that file out again. i have the originals somewhere and will compare them but as far as i remember it was complete.

My plan is to get all the granths on there so that people can do most of the basics before they go off to learn the granths from an ustaad.

within the the next 24 hours the Gurbani Ucharan of the Hazoor Sahib Dasam Granth will be up to download. This granth includes the sansahar sukhmana, uggardanti, asfotak kabitt, malkouns di vaar, bhagouti astotar, brahm kavach and many more dasam banis.

Kam1825

Kam1825

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
New Recordings!
April 1, 2011

Uploaded overnight are the following;

Jap Ji Sahib Katha by Bhai Satnam Singh Ji Damdami Taksal Walae

Dasam Granth Bani Ucharan by Kabal Singh of Hazoor Sahib. This is if the Hazoor Sahib Bir of the Sri Dasam Granth.

Mithar

Mithar

• Members
  • 1,486 posts

New Recordings!
April 1, 2011

Uploaded overnight are the following;

Jap Ji Sahib Katha by Bhai Satnam Singh Ji Damdami Taksal Walae

Dasam Granth Bani Ucharan by Kabal Singh of Hazoor Sahib. This is if the Hazoor Sahib Bir of the Sri Dasam Granth.

Great Seva Veerjee

Is there difference between the Hazoor Sahib bir to the regular Sri Dasam Granth?

Also, can you list Kathas on Gurmat Veechar that are done by Nirmalas.
www.patshahi10.org
....ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਰਸਨਾ ਤੋਂ ਉਚਾਰੀ ਗਈ ਪਾਵਨ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਸੰਗ੍ਰਿਹ

"Have you read Dasam granth? answer in sincereity. if not why you are charting on a subject that you do not know. Whole dasam granth is written by tenth master. i have read it many times and i challenge your fake professors who are 10 standard and write as professors to discuss the subject with us on public tv."
-Inder Singh aka Singh2

Kam1825

Kam1825

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
Gurfath Singh there are alot of banis at the end of the sri dasam granth from hazoor sahib that you do not get in the standardised version. Have a look on gurmatveecahr and listen to the extra portions such as the bhagouti astotar, sukhmani sansaharnama, brahm kavach, etc.

With regards to katha by nirmals on gurmatveechar, it varies. you have the whole bhrindra/mehta samparda, rara sahib samparda, harkhowalae samparda, also katha by sant sukha singh ji karnal walae, sant davinder singh ji shahbpur walae, sant dalel singh ji virakat and more to come soon

das

das

Pradhan||Biba with Kainchi Vargi Zubaan

• Members
  • 427 posts
Veerje, its good to have audio of bhagouti astotar, sukhmani sansaharnama, brahm kavach, etc.. Do you happen to have digital copies to read also?

Kam1825

Kam1825

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
Most of the banis mantioned and recorded can be found int he attachments which has the bishrams and santhiya pronunciations in red

Attached Files

das

das

Pradhan||Biba with Kainchi Vargi Zubaan

• Members
  • 427 posts
Thanks Bhaji very much!

Kam1825

Kam1825

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
Added yesterday audio katha by:

Sant Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan walae
Jathedar Iqbal Singh i Patna Sahib Walae
Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji

Keertan by

Bhai Sarbjeet Singh Ji Rangila

More to be added today

Kam1825

Kam1825

• Members
  • 1,889 posts
Added yesterday

- Gurbani Katha by Bhai Pinderpal Singh Ji Ludhiana Walae (over 100 mp3s)

-Gurbani Katha by Giani Gurjinder Singh Ji Damdami Taksal

Aslso added

- The first Teeka of the Amir Bhandar Teeka of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Sant Kirpal Singh Ji Sato Gali Walae.

Alot more audio and literature to follow