Some Questions for Singho.

wahegurubol

Singho, most muslims i met claim that Koran came from God direct and it is the word of God.

however, from my research on the internet I found out that the Koran was written 700 year after muhammeds death and even several hadiths were written and then deleted and then changed ! and then the claim to put that muhammad was the last prophet ?? i mean he claimed himself to be the last prophet, i dont understand that how can someone close to God talk about his own greatness... when on the otherhand Guru Nanak dev ji never made self-claims but begged to be the dust of the feet of saints.

"Nanak daad eh sukh mangai, mo kar santan ke dhooray"

is it also true that muhammad asked some jews to embrace islam and those jews then rejected !

is this true? whats the story behind it?

Singho, most muslims i met claim that Koran came from God direct and it is the word of God.

however, from my research on the internet I found out that the Koran was written 700 year after muhammeds death and even several hadiths were written and then deleted and then changed ! and then the claim to put that muhammad was the last prophet ?? i mean he claimed himself to be the last prophet, i dont understand that how can someone close to God talk about his own greatness... when on the otherhand Guru Nanak dev ji never made self-claims but begged to be the dust of the feet of saints.

"Nanak daad eh sukh mangai, mo kar santan ke dhooray"

is it also true that muhammad asked some jews to embrace islam and those jews then rejected !

is this true? whats the story behind it?

Is this just for my benefit or can others respond to this thread? If you just want personal communication with me then you should use PMs.

WB,

You're confusing a Guru a bringer of light into darkness with a mere 'prophet' If you read the life of Mohammed you will realise that he was consumed with all the five vices that Gursikhs are warned to always be of the guard against.

Kaam - Having been a kept man in his earlier years by a wife who held the purse strings, after her death he just let go of all restraint. He married countless women and kept sex slaves. He had to institute a rota system for his wives so that he they would get to spend a nigh eahc with him. Having said that he wasn't that bothered about keeping to it as he was literally caught with his pants down when he was caught in bed by his wife Hasa whose turn it was in the bed of his sex slave, Mary. Mohammed made an oath to her that if she kept this a secret he would never touch Mary again. He later reneged on his oath with Allah supplying a verse to help him out.

Krodh - He had people assassinated who criticised him. Some poets who used the power of verse to criticise him were killed. One woman who killed whilst she was asleep with her baby.

Lobh - He also had a man tortured so as to find out where some treasure was. He also took a cut from all the bandit raids his followers undertook against merchant caravans and Jewish villages.

Moh - He loved the good things in life. He was attached to some of his wives who were young and pretty but not the ones he had married in order to cement political alliances.

Ahankaar - By claiming to be the perfect man, his followers now try and do even the most basic and mundane things in life according to how Mohammed would have done them. Even down to wiping ther backsides or the way of walking and matters of great importance for Muslim scholars.

please close this and stop the spread of ignorance whatever faith a man has that provides him with peace should not be destroyed, it is a great sin, millions of people take refuge in the name of mohammed, to insult his name is to invite a backlash of karma and to initiate a wave of hate and anger please stop it.

Rather than pointing fingers at others wahegurbol, why not look at the failings in your own mind. You blatently have anger issues, bad language, ego (cos you dont let things go). You ranted about the bad things about eating meat and how they effect your spirituality, your a vegetarian, whats your excuse?

WB/Tony, shaaaanti.

It was not the pratice of our Guru's to attack Islam and it's Prophets, and you are not representing Sikhi in doing so.

If you have genuine interest and questions re islam, then post them in civilised manner in teh Islam section, chances are, if you search there, they will already have been answered.

Some of the comments above are true, we cannot talk of mental harmony when our speech and actions reflect chaos.

if u read the previous posts of singho u will realise that we are not attacking, we are defending ourselves.

i dont know for what reason he is quiet now and why he is not talking, whenever we show him some flaws in his own system, he become quiet and then after 2 weeks comes again attacking us.