Few Chapters from the Book "Death And After"

But if you are interested in such OOBE, the most easy and guaranteed way to have such an experience is to get up early in the mornin, like at 4:00 am, take a cold shower do naam jap for about 15 mins, and then sleep again... but dont sleep sideways, sleep in a straight position.. after some time you will be havin a oobe..

Sometimes they can be really scary too

I used to do this like 2-3 yrs back dont do it anymore, they are blissful,but just make sure u dont get too attached...

man are you ****************************************************************************** serious about it? :shock: :shock: :shock: .. did that work on you?? Please let me know what happened.. did you see yourself lying down while your atma was on celeing??? how far did u travel?? why was it scary??? It suppose to be fun purkha (only if you did good deeds) :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Please pm me if you want to keep it secret :wink:

Sat Sri Akal,

I had some scary expeirences but i dont recall most of them as it was 2-3 yrs back.. but most were blissfull.. hardest part was getting up at 4:00 am and takin a cold shower... trust me, you dont want to have the scary ones... some are 100*times scarier then the suleman tapes

// your first oob3 is usually scary.. well depends again

Most of the ones i had were good... one time i had to go to school and get my report card.. i was pretty nervous and stuff... so i planned that i would have an OOBE that nite. And it worked out I had a blissful one which lasted thro the whole day... :)

Yeh but for the experiences, you can do whatever you can think of.. usually you will be in the area around you.. rarely will you be in some unknown lands.. those are lucid dreams(dreams in which you know that you are dreaming).. theres a subtle difference in both. People have Lucid dreams a lot, but few people get OOBEs. In both of these , You can do anythin you can think of.. best ones being flying around heh :)

Here is Osho ji's first oobe expeirence I recommend everyone to read the bio.. its really interesting

When for the first time something starts happening which is beyond words, life has happened to you, life

has knocked at your door. And when the ultimate knocks at your door, you are simply gone beyond

words?you become dumb, you cannot say; not even a single word is formed inside. And whatsoever

you say looks so pale, so dead, so meaningless, without any significance, that it seems that you are doing

injustice to the experience that has happened to you. Remember this, because Mahamudra is the last, the

ultimate experience.

Mahamudra means a total orgasm with the universe. suprem01

My own experience in childhood was?the flooded river of my town?nobody used to cross it by

swimming when it was flooded. It was a mountainous river. Ordinarily, it was a small river, but in rainy

times it was at least one mile wide. The current of the water was tremendous; you could not stand in it.

And the water was deep, so there was no way to stand anyway.

I loved it. I waited for the rainy season because it always helped?there would come a moment when I

would feel that I was dying, because I was tired and I could not see the other shore, and the waves were

high and the current was strong?and there was no way to go back, because now the other shore was as

far away. Perhaps I was in the middle; it was the same either way. I would feel so completely tired and

the water would take me down with such a force that there would come a time when I would see, "Now

there is no possibility of living any more." And that was the moment when I would suddenly see myself

above the water and my body in the water. When it happened the first time, it was a very frightening

experience. I thought I must have died. I had heard that when you die, the soul goes out of the body: "So

I have gone out of the body and I am dead." But I could see the body was still trying to reach the other

shore, so I followed the body.

That was the first time I became aware of a connection between your essential being and the body. It is

connected just below the navel?two inches below the navel?by something like a silver cord, a silver

rope. It is not material, but it shines like silver. Each time I reached the other shore, the moment I reached

the other shore my being would enter into the body. The first time it was frightening; then it became a

great entertainment.

http://nonduality.com/osho.pdf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...