Ghost attacks.

I used to feel the presence of these things around me too.

was told that they want you to stop doing simran b/c simran forces them to leave the place (which i guess, for these things, was their home). person who had owned the house before us used to do doday, which explains why negative things were drawn to him.

antoher explanation a singh gave me is that your surti is travellng. as you do simran it is moving along into different realms. so the ghosts, if that is waht they are, aren't really here, but your dhian is where they are which is why you feel them. just ignore them and do simran. i'm not sure if this particular scenario applies.

giani thakur singh ji told me to wear a mala. said they have a lot of shakti in them. before the things used to poke me, but after wearing a mala i felt that i had gained significant protection, the poking stopped.

so don't worry at all about this, it's just a stage. it'll go away on its own. just focus on the path, do simran, sat sangat etc. also, wear a mala as that might help. they can't hurt you, only try to scare you.

edit: one other thing that people do is keep some jal next to them when doing paath. Afterwards, they sprinkle droplets of this jal around the house. It can help.

Have you tried getting amrit from the gurudwara and sprinking it around you? From your experiences, it seems that you are spiritually progressing fast or its phychological. If somebody had done Jaadu tona on you, it would appear in the form is stigmata on your body in the forms of bruises, disturbances in sleep. Usually, if there are any such spirits that reside where you do bani they usually hide in the corner of the rooms in the house. the best thing to do is, to put your mind to rest is, sprinkle amrit, from the gurudwara, around the house and in the corners of the rooms.

In all honesty, i really dont think that your a victim of blackmagic because when you do your Paath, the spirits would retaliate and you would definatly feel a presence because you would see/hear/feel things physically moving around you. I think that you need some spiritual guidance and if you have such faith in Mahakaal almighty waheguru such thoughts shouldnt come into your head. If there isnt a bramh giani you could see, there is a number for you could call that would put you in touch with disciples of Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj in india and may be they can help and guide you.

Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj - The Grace Eternal - Contact: 203, Sector 33A, Chandigarh, INDIA (Tel: +91-172-2601440).

Hope this helps.

veer ji , we havent had akhand path, but we had two times kirtan program inthe house.

In anycase here is the UPDATE.

I was doing rehraas paath, when again in my mind suddenly I could see an image or to of a negative spirit entity, scary type.

I usually avoid sleeping at night, I try to do simran from midnight onwards while sitting down and sleeping in simran while sitting, but then in this state i feel presence of spirit very strong and it makes me scared then i goto sleep quickly.

Also, when I listen to kirtan, then my heart melts into emotions and this is the ONLY AND ONLY time when I dont feel spirits or ghosts around me. I guess kirtan is the most powerful of all.. what u guys have to say on it?

I also want to inform you of a incidence that happened with me 2-3 months ago. This time, I had kaami thoughts in my mind and as such I didnt do my usual kirtan sohila and my regular practice which I was suppose to.

As I lay asleep and when I reached a state of half-sleep I could feel horrific presence around me, very scary . I could very vividly feel someone behind me... and then at this time .. I started saying "waheguru waheguru" very fast in my mind. I was in a state of half sleep... and also I could feel a voice telling me "YOU STUPID, YOU DONT DO SIMRAN, YOU DONT MEDITATE... YOU WILL SUFFER, YOU LACK DISCIPLINE.. U WILL SUFFER." as this voice was coming, I started to do simran very fast, infact I was doing simran so fast in half-sleep that I was saying waheguru prolly 100 times in less than a second.

I dunno what to do... when I was in my old home , it wasnt that bad.

when I was in my old home, it was bad, but not that bad.

I think it is also important to tell you of my teen experience. I think all of you know what astral projection is, I had my first encounter when I was 17. at the age of around 20 , I use to often wake up in my astral body and feel a gang of spirits around me and they were trying to forcefully pull me out of my physical body, but after I took amrit most of these things stopped. It doesnt happen now anymore , all I do is sense spirits negative ones.

The nature of these spirits as far as I can remember is.. they look like drug addicts, depressed, sad, homeless, beggar type, lost, ugly faced, lost and wandering.

also before amrit when I was in university, I use to do simple buddhist zen type of meditation a lot. It is just about sitting still and observing the thoughts of your mind. I use to do 2 hours a day. 1 hour morning and 1 hour evening.

after 2 weeks, I could feel presense of entities everywhere around my home, in my place. When I use to walk out, I couldnt know what was up or what was down..I use to feel like I was fainting and gonna die.

But all of this stopped on a day when I was sleeping and I felt like a hot snake like thing rise from my lower spine and stop at a certain point. It actually FELT as if there was a snake in my spine and it was crawlind upwards and it felt hot. , i was lying on the sofa at that time. After that my mind stabilies a bit and all the shitty experiences stopped.

after I took amrit.. everything stopped forever... but now lil lil things r starting again .. its shit !

I have a problem, Each time I try to do naam simran, at night time usually 1 am ... or late.. I start getting a lot of nightmares and ghost-type of images in my mind. I get freaked out and I sleep. Can someone tell me whats happening with me? Whats wrong with me?

"Who you gonna call!?........Ghostbusters!"

• 3 years later...

"Who you gonna call!?........Ghostbusters!"

I guess I can call you, you are like one of those dancing people in africa with weapons and stones in hand around the fire. :D

Hi Wahegurubol,

How is your meditation going on these days, do spirits still disturb you? It would be great to get an update.

• 4 years later...
On 8 December 2007 1:58:25 pm, Maha Kharag Singh said:

go see a dera baba or a taantrik tere te kisse ne jadu tona kitha ya.

Haha nice joke! This made my day! Go to tantrik so he can wip broom on head yeah anuraag naranjan

Kaam krodh lobh moh ankaar, 5 evils. There job is to  disturb you and stop you from doing something good! So justignore and focus on your voice when doing simran, show these five chors who you are! Dont give up! But yeah do ardaas.. Pol chuk maaf 

Churasi lakh joon, Ghost is one of them. There job is to scare you to stop you doing path pooja, do akhand path at home you should be lk, and all these ghosts am sure they done too much clubbing in there lifetime instead of path thats why theyr wandering about they cant harm you but can scare you. Its all part of joon! Dont be scared belive in guru ji 

• 1 year later...
On 12/10/2007 at 1:40 AM, Xylitol said:

giani thakur singh ji told me to wear a mala. said they have a lot of shakti in them. before the things used to poke me, but after wearing a mala i felt that i had gained significant protection, the poking stopped.

Which Mala did Gyani jee say to wear? Sarabloh or any mala?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Caution - 18+ Adult Only

Recently, Dhandrianwala denied the existence of external ghosts. Please listen to this interesting clip by a Singh. He explains his point by using Gurbani, practical example and snippets of documentaries from a discovery and a news channel. Additionally, short video clips are shown where spirits are captured on camera footage.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
On October 12, 2017 at 10:44 AM, paapiman said:

Which Mala did Gyani jee say to wear? Sarabloh or any mala?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Not Sarbloh, just a regular mala, he picked up and japped something over. If you regularly use any mala it will raise it's vibrations and help focus your mind right when you pick it up.

If anyone has any issues with bhoot etc best thing is to go meet a sant and get some help. I can tell you from personal experience that our progress on this path is much slower on our own. If we do sangat with a mahapursh (and obey their bachans) our progress will be much faster.