Ghost attacks.

Just carry on - keep your birthi on the Simran. Eat less junk food and watch less movies. Also, before starting Simran, do Ardas and it helps settle the mind if you then do 1 slow Jap Ji Sahib, at a volume that only you can hear.

I had this problem in my late childhood and early teenager years. I use to get all kinds of nightmares, but it was good. Because i would keep repeating waheguru waheguru in my sleep. After doing this for some mintues everything would gfo blank. The sleep after that is awsome, you will only know once you wake up.

The point is take advantge of these things because they can make you open the inner most parts of your being

Thanks for your reply. I think what Maha Kharg Singh and Deep Singh said might apply to me.

When I was in my early 20s I use to meditate a lot, i mean a lot and i use to get all these kind of things and then someone told me that it is some of the inner things in the conscience that are coming up and can help open the most inner-most things.

I also feel that someone could have done jado tona on me, but I had taken amrit, i mean how is it possible that someone do jado tona on me if you took amrit?

Perhaps, it could be the case that someone did jado tona on me. ...but I really dont want to see dera baba or tantriks as this goes against the philosophy of sikhi. I want Guru ji to help me.

Also, I dont eat junk food... but I want to bring to your attention that these things come up in my mind the day I have had kaam thoughts.

I would like to add that these things started after my last visit to our family in India. The things I see while doing simran are very very vivid, I can clearly and vividly feel the presence of ghosts around me or other unknown negative entities around me. This happens when I do simran and while doing simran I am in a state of semi-sleep.

Get some chardikala singhs to get Chandi Di Var paths done for you...Its a very powerful path and I am sure it will help.

I remember one of my relatives , my grandmother's sister got possessed by a Muslim Pir, and then by the advice of Baba Ishar Singh ji Kaeran wale, A singh did Chandi di Var paths for her, after a while that Pir just left. And she saw him going away

Get some chardikala singhs to get Chandi Di Var paths done for you...Its a very powerful path and I am sure it will help.

I remember one of my relatives , my grandmother's sister got possessed by a Muslim Pir, and then by the advice of Baba Ishar Singh ji Kaeran wale, A singh did Chandi di Var paths for her, after a while that Pir just left. And she saw him going away

no brother I am not possessed at all. It is that I can feel ghost , spirits, usually negative entities around me when I do simran. They appear me in my vision and then I can feel them roaming around me. It scares me and I quickly jump to my bed into my blanket.

I know Guru ji loves me, hes not gonna get me possesed. and there are no pirs here.

no brother I am not possessed at all. It is that I can feel ghost , spirits, usually negative entities around me when I do simran. They appear me in my vision and then I can feel them roaming around me. It scares me and I quickly jump to my bed into my blanket.

I know Guru ji loves me, hes not gonna get me possesed. and there are no pirs here.

Veer,

If you just feel or see negative entities then you should not be worried at all.

I remember in one of Giani Thakur Singh Ji's katha that when a person starts doing simran, and as he progresses he starts feeling or seeing things that most people wont see, his dibdrishti begins to open . The Ghosts, spirits

are the lowest beings from the spiritual realm, much higher are devtas etc and so on and even Higher are shaheed singhz. so you will start seeing ghosts first and as u spiritually develop you will start seeing more.

Other reason might be tht these negative forces might want you to give up your simran thts y they r scaring you, no matter what don't give up your simran or nitnem, infact increase it even more.

From the Life of Baba Nand Singh ji, one chardikala singh was going alone at night to meet Baba ji when some negative forces tried to stop him from going on his way. Baba ji appeared in his thoughts and told him to repeat

"Nirbhao Jape Sagal Bhao Mite" I think this is a pangti from Sukhmani Sahib ji. If you feel scared you can start repeating this pankti and continue your simran.

And as you mentioned someone might have done jadoo tona. Its also possible, people are very jealous and can do all sorts of things. After reading jeevans of mahapurakhs and listening to kathas I believe Sukhmani Sahib is the best way to fight against black magic. Even when kalyug came to scare or tempt Baba Nand Singh ji he couldnt do anything because of the power of Sukhmani sahib. And it will also help in taking care of Kaam.

Sant Teja Singh ji, is this the same one who runs the school of Baroda Sahib from Sant Attar Singh ji lineage?

I want to let you know that I do , do my nitnem, daily and weekly sadh sangat in the Gurudwara.

I meant St Teja Singh Ji at Rara Sahib, I'm not sure if they are the one you mean too.

The fact that you are getting visions of your relatives doing this is what disturbs me, but you're right, if you are Nitnemi and go to sangat they can't hurt you. My point is that Rara Sahib Mahapursh in particular have a lot of experience with dealing with this kind of stuff, from what I have heard anyway.

the above is the worst thing you can do. When talking spiritually you should always remember kalah instead of bala. Subtlety instead of strength. attacking nightmares makes them grow, you are feeding the negativity of them. the only way to fight through non action, just by watching these entities, watching them with the feeling that waheguru is with you, will cause their influence to diminish

remembering simran is a choiceless awareness to fight spiritually is just bakwaas.

the above is the worst thing you can do. When talking spiritually you should always remember kalah instead of bala. Subtlety instead of strength. attacking nightmares makes them grow, you are feeding the negativity of them. the only way to fight through non action, just by watching these entities, watching them with the feeling that waheguru is with you, will cause their influence to diminish

remembering simran is a choiceless awareness to fight spiritually is just bakwaas.

I agree with you 200%. Yes these things can be fought only with non action.

I think we must be careful in the terminology we use by using terms like fight and kill psychologically they can be mis-used. Obviously naam will destroy these entities but who are you to wield the sword of naam there can only be naam partap when you are not (well the false you)

"remembering simran is a choiceless awareness to fight spiritually is just bakwaas. elaborate please"

awareness of being aware is nirvikalp simran which is what i mean by choiceless awareness. You see a mousepad in front of you if you are aware of the mousepad you are doing simran of the mousepad, take away the mousepad and there is just awareness of being aware. If a person can expand this state more and more every day negative entities will not bother him. To fight spiritually is bakwaas because even by acknowledging negative entities you make them stronger an individual should neither accept or reject

N3O is right - every "rooh" is dukhi and wants Bhala - mukti. Things is, only someone who is mukt themselves can give mukti, that is why Suleman was so happy on meeting Sant Isher Singh Ji.

After the Suleman incident at Hapur, there have been many such cases there but the Mahapurkh there insist on staying Gupt, saying that whoever is destined will come there on their own. To avoid alarming the Sangat and inviting unwelcome publicity, Ardas was done by 5 Pyare to Guru Sahib asking that the spirits don't cause scenes. Since that time, Saptah Paaths have been held regularly for the Bhala of Sangat - both Physical and Gupt.

More can be read in the book "Preton Kitey Devte".

some ghosts are inspirational, like- suleman, he doesnt even sound a ghost just a freind who is more dukhi than humans. Thats what ghosts are, they are more dukhi than humans.
Yes but if he is also getting visions of people doing jadu with his hair I think it's fair to assume these ones aren't here to ask for bhala.

On the other hand, if they aren't directly targeting you then it's very possible that you are just transcending things and becoming aware of another dimension and that they mean you no harm. I remember hearing something about lighting a jot while you do simran helping with this kind of thing.