The Bhatts (or Bhatrai Sikhs)

1. LOL ...the lack of awareness of 'sarcasm'! Peeps we are adults here with some intelligence (possibly). I know it a written forum, but at least know when a post is written in jest. Don't go getting your kacheras in a twist!

2. The panth isn't in a mess because of people who can laugh at themselves. That dubious honour goes to those who take every thing toooo seriously, which in turn leads to fundamentalist attitudes that we have seen growing over the years. Who is this Guru that you follow that gets undermined by my assertions on the 'net?

3. I would advice you guys to take a chill pill and not take offence at every little thing that is written on here. I am sure your Sikhi is not that weak that every thing offends you. What I was not expecting was a Wahabbist attitude that you need to defend your God and your beliefs . If you can't take my opinons here what will you do when Behezti 2 comes to a theatre near you or a Sikh version of 'Love Guru'?

Any ways, soz boz if I hurt your sentiments.

Sarcasm is a low form of humour, as you may very well now, so nothing to brag about there..

Jest is fine, but as I said not at the expense of my Guru. I can't stop you, but I can voice my disapproval, which you will hopefully be humble enough to try and understand.

There was a time when a father and son would nearly come to blows in order to be a target for their Guru's new gun.

Now is a time when we either have uneducated fanatics (as you mention) or brainwashed hippies who think that this rare jeevan is an opportunity to improve their stand up skills rather than increase their sharda and prem.

Both miss the point and meaning of being a 'Sikh'.

Sarcasm is a low form of humour, as you may very well now, so nothing to brag about there..

....Ahh someone familiar with Wilde! Not that I was bragging about my level of wit. :)

Jest is fine, but as I said not at the expense of my Guru. I can't stop you, but I can voice my disapproval, which you will hopefully be humble enough to try and understand.

Understood, i will try not to make similar remarks in the future.