Gods fear or friendship

• 11 months later...
On 8/20/2018 at 2:26 AM, samurai2 said:

Also the please, sorry, thank you word that i need to get moderators approval .

bole so ne haal to all my sikhs...

I know this is an year old post m reading but I feel like slapping u on d face for insulting an answer worth more than millions by lucky veerji here.  Honestly m ashamed of people who do not contribute anything themselves but simply blabber crap against those who try to help other members of the sangat to understand d message of Guru and discourage them...  Shame Mr.  @samurai2 if u call urself that.  - though I don't find u penny worthy 👎

On 4/18/2008 at 10:01 PM, jassasingh said:

i was having discussion with my friend that we should see god as friend or we should have fear of god ... so help me out ... what guru sahib says about it and sant mahapursh ...

Would like to share some beautiful and precious words of  Fifth Patshahee on this topic from His paviter Bani of Asa Ki Vaar:

ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਮਨਿ ਭਉ ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਉ ॥੨॥

Naanak Jinh Man Bho Thinhaa Man Bhaao ||2||

नानक जिन्ह मनि भउ तिन्हा मनि भाउ ॥२॥

O Nanak, those whose minds are filled with the Fear of God, have the love of God in their minds as well. 

SSA

• 1 year later...

On 8/3/2019 at 5:47 AM, harsharan000 said:

Would like to share some beautiful and precious words of  Fifth Patshahee on this topic from His paviter Bani of Asa Ki Vaar:

ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਮਨਿ ਭਉ ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਉ ॥੨॥

Naanak Jinh Man Bho Thinhaa Man Bhaao ||2||

नानक जिन्ह मनि भउ तिन्हा मनि भाउ ॥२॥

O Nanak, those whose minds are filled with the Fear of God, have the love of God in their minds as well. 

SSA

Below is an extract from Gurbani Path Darpan (written by Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale):

image.png.acdd6f8f34f433983e01f70b42a2b5cf.png

Bhul chuk maaf