Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Khalsa Dhadrianwale

[align=center:c1d21252ff]AMRIT SHAKO SINGH SAJO

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

The Sikh Sangat of the United States of America will be pleased to know that the eminent Parcharak of the Sikh Panth, SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH JI DHADRIANWALE will be coming from the 18th April 2008 to the 11th May 2008 for their 2008 Gurmat Parchar Visit to California (U.S.A.).

The California (U.S.A.) Guru Manio Granth Chetna Samagam will take place all over the state in a number of different Gurdwara Sahib's, in the area of around 600miles-700miles. Amrit Sanchar's will take place all over California at various locations.

It is a humble request that the Sikh Sangat in California and the U.S.A. attend the Diwans for Gurmat Parchar and take Laha.

For further information about the 2008 California (U.S.A.) Visit by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale, the Sangat can contact Sewadar's using the following methods:

Via Telephone:

Bhai Jasminder Singh Athwal – (001) 530 682 2184

Bhai Maninder Singh - (001) 917 418 0234

Via Email:

info@SantRanjitSinghJi.com

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

taken from

www.SantRanjitSinghJi.com[/align:c1d21252ff]

[align=center:100a9757d4]Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji's 2008 California (U.S.A.) Visit for Gurmat Parchaar

DIWAAN SCHEDULE

(City)

(Day, Date, Time)

Yuba City, CA Harter Yard Behind Wal-Mart

Friday, 18 April 6pm to 9pm

Saturday, 19 April 6pm to 9pm

Sunday, 20 April 6pm to 9pm

Bakersfield, CA Sikh Temple Guru Angad Darbar

Monday, 21 April 6pm to 9pm

Tuesday, 22 April 6pm to 9pm

Los Angeles, CA

Wednesday, 23 April 6pm to 9pm

Thursday, 24 April 9am to 12pm

Fresno, CA Guru Nanak Prakash

Friday, 25 April 9am to 12pm

Saturday, 26 April 9am to 12pm

Stockton, CA Gurdwara Sahib

Friday, 25 April 6pm to 9pm

Saturday, 26 April 6pm to 9pm

Sunday, 27 April 6pm to 9pm

Fremont, CA Gurdwara Sahib

Monday, 28 April 6pm to 9pm

Tuesday, 29 April 6pm to 9pm

Wednesday, 30 April 6pm to 9pm

Fresno, CA New Nanaksar Gurdwara Sahib

Friday, 2 May 9am to 12pm

Kerman, CA Gurdwara Anandgarh Sahib

Saturday, 3 May 9am to 12pm

Sunday, 4 May 9am to 12pm

Turlock, CA 1000 Glenwood Rd.

Saturday, 3 May 6pm to 9pm

Sunday, 4 May 6pm to 9pm

Renton, WA

Monday, 5 May 6pm to 9pm

Tuesday, 6 May 6pm to 9pm

Salem, OR

Wednesday, 7 May 11am to 2pm

El Sobrante, CA Gurdwara Sahib

Friday, 9 May 9am to 12pm

Saturday, 10 May 9am to 12pm

Sunday, 11 May 9am to 12pm

Sacramento, CA Gurdwara Sahib Bradshaw

Friday, 9 May 6pm to 9pm

Saturday, 10 May 6pm to 9pm

Sunday, 11 May 6pm to 9pm[/align:100a9757d4]

Unbreakable and the others, do you have any proof of what you're saying?

Amazing how we believe rumours and hearsay without a second thought isn't it? You know what they say about nindya and chugli.....

Age has absolutely nothing to do with avastha, as Guru Ji showed us.

Why not look at the FACT that literally tens of thousands of people have become Amritdhari just by listening to his parchaar. How many people have we inspired to do the same? Exactly.

For a person in Kaliyug not being a womaniser is a pretty big thing. Many Sants, Sadhus have given into Kaam. It's only natural when you have so many women devotees who serve you with full faith. Under normal circumstances any man might actually give in to temptation. We all know Bhai Ranjit Singh Dandariawala is no high avasthaa wala Gursikh. In fact my personal opinion is that his spiritual state is about the same as the average Raagi/Kirtani. He is very young right now. He is at an age when men feel a lot of kaam and being in the position he is in, it's very easy to give in to temptation. Yet despite all complaints against him, I have never heard of him being involved in a sexual scandal.

For a young man with no extra ordinary spiritual state, yet not having sexual scandals is worthy of respect. All he really does is just kirtan and tell some nice Dharmic stories. If such actions brings people into doing more Paath, increase Shardhaa, then I see nothing wrong. Of course the problem arises when his Chele and the average people began making him out to be a super human Brahmgiani. In fact, I remember some people a few years ago even going to the extent of claiming that he might be a reincarnation of Sant Jernail Singh Jee Bhindrawalay. In the end he could not live up to people’s expectations of him.

The problem is not Ranjit Singh Dandriawala, the problem is people. Punjabi people start giving Brahmgiani status to just about anyone with the word Sant attached to their name. They don’t realise that term can’t just be used for anyone. Men like the Bhindrawala Sants like Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee, Sant Kartar Singh Jee, Sant Jarnail Singh Jee or even Sants of other groups like Baba Bir Singh Naurangabad, Baba Karam Singh Jee Hotimardan, Sant Attar Singh Jee Mastuanay, Sant Ishar Singh Jee, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee. These great men were Brahmgianis. I just can’t imagine placing any tom dick and harry into that divine category men. But our people still do, and that’s where the problem begins.

At the same time, I believe that people can be of very high spiritual states yet still not be a Brahmgiani. That is what we need to understand. Coming back to the point, Ranjit Singh Dandriawala is not a bad person. He’s not perfect, but he’s not a bad person. For people of a certain mental level he actually brings people into Sikhi.

the only way we coud know his spiritual status is by being with him. then we would get an idea but an idea only. i think the appeal with him is his young aage, but for his detractors its a weapon to use against him.

anyway he has brought more people to sikhi than i could in many lifetimes so i appluad him. Im sure that Guru Gobind Singh would prob feel the same.

He is referred to as Baba as a term of respect, b/c he is most likely a sant.

Age has nothing to do with kaam to some extent. Very old men sometimes fall prey to kaam, and young men sometimes conquer it. To assert that he feels kaam is really specious. there is no way that anybody can know that.

As for him being a sant, I do think that he is. I know the singh whose home he stays at when comign to Canada, that singh is a jeevan wale singh, not a normal person. He would not have any pakhandi stay at his home.

So far, all of the above ''issues'' that people seem to raise about him haven't the slightest grounding in any fact. I find this very surprising given the generally open minded nature of this forum.

I don't know him personally, but what I do know of him is reliable, so if you have questions feel free to ask.

Sorry if it sounds like I have a harsh tone in this message, that is completely unintentional and meaningless I assure you.

Just off the record, do 'Sants' make mistakes?

Are there any other examples of 'Sants' making mistakes?

This isn't a dig at Bhai Ranjit Singh, I like him as a kathaakar/parchaarak and the immense seva he does, but I personally would not put him in the same playing field as the likes of Baba Ishar Singh Ji (Rara Sahib).

Just off the record, do 'Sants' make mistakes?

Are there any other examples of 'Sants' making mistakes?

This isn't a dig at Bhai Ranjit Singh, I like him as a kathaakar/parchaarak and the immense seva he does, but I personally would not put him in the same playing field as the likes of Baba Ishar Singh Ji (Rara Sahib).

I agree with you. I respect the guy as a Kathakar, parcharak. But I woudn't put him in the same line as Sant Ishar Singh Jee. I would instead put Bhai Ranjit Singh Dadriawala in the same line as Bhai Balwant Singh Rangeela or Bhai Jagadri.

I hope Ranjit Singh Dadriawala does more and more parchar, especially outside states within India to the very poor. They would take to Sikhi at no time.

Sants do make mistakes. They are still students on this Gurmat marg, however, they are playing the game at a much higher level.

Baba Isher Singh ji was bhramgiani, he was one with god and had passed all the stages on this marg that we know of. So he was in a wholly different league than Baba Ranjit Singh.

In the sakhi I've read, Bhai Mani Singh ji wanted to compile Gurbani in a different order and was given permission by the Guru. But in order to do so, he would have to pay the price of being cut up. So, according to the sakhi, it wasn't really a mistake. Although I have heard different version, that does present it as a mistake.

sant ka marg dharm ki pauri katha discusses this (by Sant Kartar Singh). You can get this from www.gurmatveechar.com.

stages, as far as I'm aware, can be sliced up in different ways for explanation purposes. For example, sunnai (listening), mannai (obeying), mastering, and then bhramgyan is one way of looking at the stages.

You already have started off, just Amrit, rahit (incl nitnem kakaars naam simran amritvela) good sangat etc.

On the right path? IF you're increasing in bani/rahit etc, like over time you notice you're getting more kirpa on you, I think those are solid signs of being on teh right path. A decrease signals a withdrawal of grace, means that you may have made a mistake but may still be on the right path overall.

Darshan of Guru in dreams means you're out of chaurassi lakh joons (lower janams - but doesn't mean you won't come back as human). I don't know what partakh (like in person, real life in front of you) darshan means, just that it's kirpa.

When you're stuck you can always do ardass and open up a tika of Gurbani to a random ang with your question in mind. Just start reading from there. Or go to the gurdwara and sit by the stage with the question in your mind and listen to katha. There are also lots of kathas by powerful sants available, I think Das posted a list of Baba Isher Singh ji's kathas with the topics of all those kathas listed.

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center:b851a5ff23]SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH JI (DHADRIANWALE)

AND

GIANI THAKUR SINGH JI (DAMDAMI TAKSAL)

GianiJi-SantJi-1.jpg

HONOURED BY LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR JOHN GARAMENDI

Lt. Governor John Garamendi of California USA, honoured Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji (Dhadrianwale) and Giani Thakur Singh Ji (Damdami Taksal) based on the positive impact they are making on the community. He was mainly attracted by the number of community members influenced by the Parchaar done by these individuals. Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji are currently on their 2008 three week Visit to California (U.S.A.) for Gurmat Parchaar. Sant Ji and Giani Ji are working hard to promote peaceful and spiritual lifestyles across the world with the aim of Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar according to the Panthic Sikh principles.[/align:b851a5ff23]

[align=center:6c2fe4f76f]Further information and discussion about this Gurmat Parchaar Visit is at the following links:

Sikh Sangat: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=36121

Multimedia from the Gurmat Parchaar Visit: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry342227

Further discussion about the event posted in the last post above is at: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=36527

...or on Sikh Awareness at: http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...p?p=90523#90523[/align:6c2fe4f76f]