Khalsa Raj

Hi all

I just wanted to start a discussion on Khalsa Raj. I have heard some people talk about it like it's going to happen soon.

Does anyone have any info on that?

Also some people say Guru Gobind Singh will come back. I wanted to ask what Khalsa Raj will look like and how it will be brought about and also how it will be ruled. Thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guru Gobind Singh Ji didn't go anywhere....

Anyway, Chaubis Avtar in Sri Dasam Granth talks about the end of Kaljug and the beginning of Satjug (Khalsa Raj) here:

http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&...t&id=110473

This link takes you to page 1136, Satjug starts at pg 1195.

Hope this helps.

The Satguru will return to establish Khalsa Raj. Rajnama and karninama talks about it.

Amardeep, who is going to confer Gurgaddi when he returns? Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

I would rather believe Guru Gobind Singh Ji's own words in Sri Dasam Granth Ji.

When he says that He shall resurrect the khalsa, it doesn't necessarily mean in Guru Avtar form. there are many nit avtaars who have served the panth in time of need, such as Baba Attar Singh ji Mastauna wale.

I don't know how or when exactly... but bhramgiani has confirmed that it will be in my lifetime. That is why so many shaheed singhs and singhnis are taking birth now. That is why the younger generation is so much more devoout than their parents.

There is a great karak avatar who is on this earth now. But Mahapurash who told us about Him refused to let us know about his whereabouts. He said it is not time to be pargat yet and he was not allowed to tell. This mahapurash did a sampat akhand path and intense kamai for 6 months to find about where this Nit Avatar is right now. Also one of my relatives had darshan of this Nit Avatar in child saroop. Acc. to Mahapurash, this Brahmgyani is the Mahaan Brhamgyani that you see in my avatar pic.

Sant Baba Ishar Singh ji has already taken another physical body on this earth and only God knows for what purpose. He is probably in his 20s right now. And acc. to the Mahapurash, he lives alone right now.

Hopefully I can have darshan of this Brahmgyani in my lifetime.

I personally believe that Khalsa Raj will not be limited to Punjab only but it shall spread out on this whole earth. And all the wrong doings that we are seeing today will be removed in Khalsa Raj.

Actually Guru Maharaj is already here as others have said, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, this stuff about "Guru sahib coming back" comes from complete lack of faith in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and viewing Sahib ji as nothing more than a book.

As Guru Maharaj has already inferred physical power onto Guru Panth and Panj Pyare, it will be the Panj Pyare in full power (not before seen) that will establish Khalsa Raj, NO SINGLE INDIVIDUAL has been given such power. Do we have such little faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji that we don't think he can do it? Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj will infuse his sikhs with power beyond limits, his panj Pyare will be given his duties.

Actually Guru Maharaj is already here as others have said, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, this stuff about "Guru sahib coming back" comes from complete lack of faith in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and viewing Sahib ji as nothing more than a book.

As Guru Maharaj has already inferred physical power onto Guru Panth and Panj Pyare, it will be the Panj Pyare in full power (not before seen) that will establish Khalsa Raj, NO SINGLE INDIVIDUAL has been given such power. Do we have such little faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji that we don't think he can do it? Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj will infuse his sikhs with power beyond limits, his panj Pyare will be given his duties.

no one here is questioning the power of Guru Granth Sahib Ji here veer. Everyone knows that Guru Granth Sahib ji is Jugo Jug Atal. Also the 10 Gurus have not gone anywhere. They are still here as they were before.

Its just that certain bhagats of God are given certain duties that they have to perform and hence they have to come on this Earth.

There is a great karak avatar who is on this earth now. But Mahapurash who told us about Him refused to let us know about his whereabouts. He said it is not time to be pargat yet and he was not allowed to tell. This mahapurash did a sampat akhand path and intense kamai for 6 months to find about where this Nit Avatar is right now. Also one of my relatives had darshan of this Nit Avatar in child saroop. Acc. to Mahapurash, this Brahmgyani is the Mahaan Brhamgyani that you see in my avatar pic.

Sant Baba Ishar Singh ji has already taken another physical body on this earth and only God knows for what purpose. He is probably in his 20s right now. And acc. to the Mahapurash, he lives alone right now.

Hopefully I can have darshan of this Brahmgyani in my lifetime.

I personally believe that Khalsa Raj will not be limited to Punjab only but it shall spread out on this whole earth. And all the wrong doings that we are seeing today will be removed in Khalsa Raj.

That's interesting. I've also heard that Khalsa raaj will happen in our life time. I've heard that alot of Shaheed Singhs are taking birth right now.

According to a book I read about Baba Karam Singh Hoti Mardan is that that the Singh who will start Khalsa raj will come from the Khorasan-frontier area. I wonder why that area.

• 4 weeks later...

"just wanted to start a discussion on Khalsa Raj"

Please could someone provide a definition of "Khalsa Raj" and with it explain the following:

1. Where in Gurbani (either SGGS or SDGS and/or the writings of Bhai Gurdas Ji or Bhai Nand Lal) is an explicit reference made to the term "Khalsa Raaj"

2. What will be the intended legal structure and framework of this 'Raaj'?

"I have heard some people talk about it like it's going to happen soon"

Yes, I believe I have been hearing this story for several years:

- Yogi Bhajan and 3HO have frequently provided stories which effectively imply that believe they will lead this from the year 2012 (be sure not to miss it whilst watching the London Olympics, afterall Yogi Bhajan was fulfilling some sacred pro

Please could someone provide a definition of "Khalsa Raj" and with it explain the following:

1. Where in Gurbani (either SGGS or SDGS and/or the writings of Bhai Gurdas Ji or Bhai Nand Lal) is an explicit reference made to the term "Khalsa Raaj"

- Yogi Bhajan and 3HO have frequently provided stories which effectively imply that believe they will lead this from the year 2012. Be sure not to miss it whilst watching the London Olympics, after all Yogi Bhajan was fulfilling some sacred prophecy in ‘raising X thousand Sikhs from the west’…funnily enough, is that not the very same prophecy that the British created and attributed to Guru Tegh Bahadur to further their own Raj whilst gullible Sikhs fell for the obvious joke! Oh yes, I almost forgot, 3HO are better Sikhs than Punjabis because they are white and not plagued with ‘Indian’ cultural habits (I guess American culture is all fine by comparison?)

- during the 1990s various doomsday Babas were citing 1999 (for God knows what significance!) as an important day and encouraging people to ‘do lots of paath’ and ‘take amrit’ to save themselves!

- back in the 1980's many believed that "Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bindranwale Khalsa Ji Amar Shaheed" was Guru Gobind Singh returned to 'wake up' the Panth and bring forth the much desired 'Khalsa Raaj'. This same period saw Talwinder Singh Parmar of the Babbar Khalsa also heralded as a ‘jindashaheed’ and receiving a lot of praise for his efforts to ‘awaken’ the Panth through his numerous Amrit Sanchars (of course what is often omitted in the finer detail is that he would charge quite a hefty fee for those seeking Amrit!!!)

- and even earlier, during the last 1800s there were numerous stories about that great last Jatt hope Maharaja Duleep Singh returning to Punjab and establishing the Khalsa Raaj with the help of the Russias and various others!

Sorry, but the sceptic in me cannot ignore the common link between all of these accounts (and several others which I have omitted in the interest of space).

“Does anyone have any info on that?â€

Try asking Mystic Meg – I’m sure something so significant will be on every fortune tellers prediction list.

“Also some people say Guru Gobind Singh will come backâ€

Yes, others also say that Bindranwale will come back and Satguru Ram Singh will return…that the hidden Imam will be releaved…that the Christ has yet to come…there is a very long list of variations on a common theme of a return to the ‘golden era’…interestingly Nazi literature also has at its foundations similar thinking.

“I wanted to ask what Khalsa Raj will look like and how it will be brought about and also how it will be ruledâ€

Yes, I would love to know, maybe our enlightened members will be kind enough to grace us with answers to these obvious questions and cast away what must clearly be mistaken doubt on part of this foolish poster (i.e me, Niranjana).

- Yogi Bhajan and 3HO have frequently provided stories which effectively imply that believe they will lead this from the year 2012 (be sure not to miss it whilst watching the London Olympics, afterall Yogi Bhajan was fulfilling some sacred pro

- Yogi Bhajan and 3HO have frequently provided stories which effectively imply that believe they will lead this from the year 2012. Be sure not to miss it whilst watching the London Olympics, after all Yogi Bhajan was fulfilling some sacred prophecy in ‘raising X thousand Sikhs from the west’…funnily enough, is that not the very same prophecy that the British created and attributed to Guru Tegh Bahadur to further their own Raj whilst gullible Sikhs fell for the obvious joke! Oh yes, I almost forgot, 3HO are better Sikhs than Punjabis because they are white and not plagued with ‘Indian’ cultural habits (I guess American culture is all fine by comparison?)

- during the 1990s various doomsday Babas were citing 1999 (for God knows what significance!) as an important day and encouraging people to ‘do lots of paath’ and ‘take amrit’ to save themselves!

- back in the 1980's many believed that "Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bindranwale Khalsa Ji Amar Shaheed" was Guru Gobind Singh returned to 'wake up' the Panth and bring forth the much desired 'Khalsa Raaj'. This same period saw Talwinder Singh Parmar of the Babbar Khalsa also heralded as a ‘jindashaheed’ and receiving a lot of praise for his efforts to ‘awaken’ the Panth through his numerous Amrit Sanchars (of course what is often omitted in the finer detail is that he would charge quite a hefty fee for those seeking Amrit!!!)

- and even earlier, during the last 1800s there were numerous stories about that great last Jatt hope Maharaja Duleep Singh returning to Punjab and establishing the Khalsa Raaj with the help of the Russias and various others!

Sorry, but the sceptic in me cannot ignore the common link between all of these accounts (and several others which I have omitted in the interest of space).

“Does anyone have any info on that?â€

Try asking Mystic Meg – I’m sure something so significant will be on every fortune tellers prediction list.

“Also some people say Guru Gobind Singh will come backâ€

Yes, others also say that Bindranwale will come back and Satguru Ram Singh will return…that the hidden Imam will be releaved…that the Christ has yet to come…there is a very long list of variations on a common theme of a return to the ‘golden era’…interestingly Nazi literature also has at its foundations similar thinking.

“I wanted to ask what Khalsa Raj will look like and how it will be brought about and also how it will be ruledâ€

Yes, I would love to know, maybe our enlightened members will be kind enough to grace us with answers to these obvious questions and cast away what must clearly be mistaken doubt on part of this foolish poster (i.e me, Niranjana).

Khalsa Raj is mentioned in sau sakhi, as well as some other writings of the Guru. It's unfortunate that the doomsday babas you refer to didnt' have the foresight (or were just fakes) to mention that such things cannot have set dates.

people do simran/paath, the date gets pushed back. There is no set date that I know of for Khalsa Raj. WW3 is expected to start in our lifetimes, it is sometime during or after this that sikhs gain foothold in India. From there it spreads.

Khalsa raj is rule over the world by the truly spiritually enlightened of any religion.

I have no clue about it's legal system, nor do I see the point of getting into a debate over something so pointless.

It's going to happen sometime in our lifetimes, after intense struggle and difficulty, that's all I know. There are numerous bhramgyani, not just your pindu doomsday babas, who have spoken on this. Baba Thakur Singh ji and Sant Jarnail Singh ji, Baba Kulwant Singh ji of Takht Hazoor Sahib, if you get to know the sants of any sampradha well, I imagine they can tell you something about it. Including that it's probably not too far off in the future.

Xylitol mentioned:

“Khalsa Raj is mentioned in sau sakhi, as well as some other writings of the Guruâ€

You are suggesting in your statement above that the Sau Sakhi is certainly a text that can be attributed in full to Guru Gobind Singh – this is going to open up a very large can of worms, I will refrain from doing so in the interest of space and in the knowledge that many on the forum are aware of these issues (and those who are not tend to have the common sense to research things, unlike the majority of other Sikh forums!).

So, referring back to my original question, please could you provide a reference from the accepted Sikh scriptures (i.e. SGGS, SDGS, Bhai Gurdas Ji’s Varan and the writings of Bhai Nand Lal) – presumably by your closing comment (“as well as some other writings of the Guruâ€) you have some suitable reference, please do bring this forward.

“It's unfortunate that the doomsday babas you refer to didnt' have the foresight (or were just fakes) to mention that such things cannot have set dates.â€

I think the reality is that these Babas were charlatans and that again plenty of gullible Sikhs saw fit to follow.

“people do simran/paath, the date gets pushed back. There is no set date that I know of for Khalsa Rajâ€

How convenient a reason! This is precisely what the Doomsday Baba from the 1990s said when his prophecy did not come true – you the Sangat and I (the Baba) have done lots of simran and special paaths which have saved the world! Fantastic!!! Is it not abundantly clear what is happening here???

“WW3 is expected to start in our lifetimes, it is sometime during or after this that sikhs gain foothold in India. From there it spreads.â€

According to whose prediction is WW3 expected to start? My friend, I suggest you look into the very real empirical evidence over even the last 100 years of human predictions in all fields and see how poor our track record is at predicting events and discoveries! Life, my brother, is not a bell shaped normal distribution (although this precisely the type of mindset modern schooling teaches us to adopt) and this is precisely why a whole host of errors occur in our predictive abilities…have a look at history of WW1 and WW2 and how many people (possessing considerable accolades I may add) so grossly misjudged so many factors of the conflict…even better, just look at the forecasts made for the coming century back in 1925 and again in 1975 and see what really unfolded against these foolish predictions!

“Khalsa raj is rule over the world by the truly spiritually enlightened of any religion.â€

Xylitol, this is nothing but a liberalisation of the tradition. The term “Raj Karega Khalsa†comes from Gyani Gyan Singh Nirmala amongst various other sources, it is very clear that they refer exclusively to the Khalsa of Guru Gobind Singh and not as many like to twist today as “the pure†of any spiritual tradition, all religions are one, blah blah. This is precisely why I am asking for a reference from the sources I mentioned above and my other questions.

“I have no clue about it's legal system, nor do I see the point of getting into a debate over something so pointless.â€

How can one have a ‘raj’ without a legal system?!!! To regard something such as this, which is crucial to any civilisation, as “pointless†pretty much sums up the real understanding of such matters by those pushing these world domination agendas!

“It's going to happen sometime in our lifetimes, after intense struggle and difficulty, that's all I know. There are numerous bhramgyani, not just your pindu doomsday babas, who have spoken on this. Baba Thakur Singh ji and Sant Jarnail Singh ji, Baba Kulwant Singh ji of Takht Hazoor Sahib, if you get to know the sants of any sampradha well, I imagine they can tell you something about it. Including that it's probably not too far off in the future.â€

As mentioned above, many of these “numerous bhramgyani†and not just as you put it the “pindu doomsday babas†will be captured within the example I provided of every decade over the past 100 years have seen numerous claims and suggestions to the alleged “the end of the world†and that it’s “not too far off in the futureâ€. Of course, when some Hindu Sadhu or Muslim Fakir mentioned events such as this, then we call superstition, however when it comes from a Sikh Sant, then it’s all good!!!

Xylitol mentioned:

“Khalsa Raj is mentioned in sau sakhi, as well as some other writings of the Guruâ€

You are suggesting in your statement above that the Sau Sakhi is certainly a text that can be attributed in full to Guru Gobind Singh – this is going to open up a very large can of worms, I will refrain from doing so in the interest of space and in the knowledge that many on the forum are aware of these issues (and those who are not tend to have the common sense to research things, unlike the majority of other Sikh forums!).

So, referring back to my original question, please could you provide a reference from the accepted Sikh scriptures (i.e. SGGS, SDGS, Bhai Gurdas Ji’s Varan and the writings of Bhai Nand Lal) – presumably by your closing comment (“as well as some other writings of the Guruâ€) you have some suitable reference, please do bring this forward.

“It's unfortunate that the doomsday babas you refer to didnt' have the foresight (or were just fakes) to mention that such things cannot have set dates.â€

I think the reality is that these Babas were charlatans and that again plenty of gullible Sikhs saw fit to follow.

“people do simran/paath, the date gets pushed back. There is no set date that I know of for Khalsa Rajâ€

How convenient a reason! This is precisely what the Doomsday Baba from the 1990s said when his prophecy did not come true – you the Sangat and I (the Baba) have done lots of simran and special paaths which have saved the world! Fantastic!!! Is it not abundantly clear what is happening here???

“WW3 is expected to start in our lifetimes, it is sometime during or after this that sikhs gain foothold in India. From there it spreads.â€

According to whose prediction is WW3 expected to start? My friend, I suggest you look into the very real empirical evidence over even the last 100 years of human predictions in all fields and see how poor our track record is at predicting events and discoveries! Life, my brother, is not a bell shaped normal distribution (although this precisely the type of mindset modern schooling teaches us to adopt) and this is precisely why a whole host of errors occur in our predictive abilities…have a look at history of WW1 and WW2 and how many people (possessing considerable accolades I may add) so grossly misjudged so many factors of the conflict…even better, just look at the forecasts made for the coming century back in 1925 and again in 1975 and see what really unfolded against these foolish predictions!

“Khalsa raj is rule over the world by the truly spiritually enlightened of any religion.â€

Xylitol, this is nothing but a liberalisation of the tradition. The term “Raj Karega Khalsa†comes from Gyani Gyan Singh Nirmala amongst various other sources, it is very clear that they refer exclusively to the Khalsa of Guru Gobind Singh and not as many like to twist today as “the pure†of any spiritual tradition, all religions are one, blah blah. This is precisely why I am asking for a reference from the sources I mentioned above and my other questions.

“I have no clue about it's legal system, nor do I see the point of getting into a debate over something so pointless.â€

How can one have a ‘raj’ without a legal system?!!! To regard something such as this, which is crucial to any civilisation, as “pointless†pretty much sums up the real understanding of such matters by those pushing these world domination agendas!

“It's going to happen sometime in our lifetimes, after intense struggle and difficulty, that's all I know. There are numerous bhramgyani, not just your pindu doomsday babas, who have spoken on this. Baba Thakur Singh ji and Sant Jarnail Singh ji, Baba Kulwant Singh ji of Takht Hazoor Sahib, if you get to know the sants of any sampradha well, I imagine they can tell you something about it. Including that it's probably not too far off in the future.â€

As mentioned above, many of these “numerous bhramgyani†and not just as you put it the “pindu doomsday babas†will be captured within the example I provided of every decade over the past 100 years have seen numerous claims and suggestions to the alleged “the end of the world†and that it’s “not too far off in the futureâ€. Of course, when some Hindu Sadhu or Muslim Fakir mentioned events such as this, then we call superstition, however when it comes from a Sikh Sant, then it’s all good!!!

Amardeep mentioned:

“Prem Sumarag talks about the return of the Guru to create Satyuga and maybe a Khalsa Raj. Sau Sakhi and i think uggardanti also talks about it.â€

Again, the same points apply from above, please could we have a reference from the primary scriptures – surely something as important as the return of the Guru or the establishment of Khalsa Raaj would be mentioned in these scriptures.

“Guru Nanaks bani also talks about Truth prevailing in the end, and falsehood being destroyedâ€

This is fine – however why does this necessarily imply “Khalsa Raaj�

although many texts of Sau Sakhi have been tampered with, Baba Jagjit Singh ji Harkhowal has mentioned that some of the original, unchanged texts still exist at some sant deras. Also, either RajNama or KarniNama mentions Khalsa Raj as well, although I'm aware that they may not be universally accepted.

As for the main sources (SGGS, SDGS etc), I don't know of any specific reference to Khalsa Raj from those, although Dasam Granth Sahib discusses Kalki Avtaar, who is yet to come. Perhaps there is a reference or implied reference to the Raj in there, I don't know.

When we look at the predictions of sants, it is very different from looking at the predictions of scientists and philosophers. In Gurmat Marg, the ability to see the future is a gift that some attain. Many are able to see into the future, sometimes by a number of years, to know the date of their own death.

I think that these future events, given who the sources who have told me are, are a certainty. The date for these kinds of things is not fixed, this is not a matter of convenience, but something I have heard from numerous people. I don't believe that the future is set, it is what we make.

That being said, there are some events that have to happen. Similar to how individuals have pralabd karam that must be paid off, but the severity and manner of payment can change depending on kamai, kirpa etc. WW3 and such events are part of the collective karma of humanity and must be paid off. the severity can change and so can the time.

In the end, for me it is not simply a matter of academics, I think what it comes down to is the fact that I have sharda that certain individuals have attained incredible spiritual heights and can see these events. This, the experiences I've had with these individuals, combined with scriptures implying or outright stating that such things will happen convinces me. and the interesting convergence of doomsday (or major event) type prophecy from different corners of the world converging around this point in history (or that can be realistically interpreted as meaning this time) also add a bit more evidence to this belief, although I'd believe it with or without info from outside traditions.

Xylitol, with all due respect, worldly prophecies are not a part of Gurmat Marg, no matter who fortells them - and they bring zero benefit to mans spiritual progression or life mission.

Gurmat Marg relates to exactly that - the path that is lighten by Guru's bachan.

Why worry about when the world is going to end/change or Khalsa Raj? The only thing Guru has EVER told us to worry about is right here - right now. Death is the ultimate reality for all of us - our aim should be do become deathless before death knocks on our door - to reach deep inside and find sancutary at parm-atmas charan.

The only 'prediction' a Gur-Sikh should be concerned with is that which is Guru-mukhi:

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੯

Sorat'h, Ninth Mehl:

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਰੇ ਮਨ ਰਾਮ ਸਿਉ ਕਰਿ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ॥

O mind, love the Lord.

ਸ੍ਰਵਨ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਗੁਨੁ ਸੁਨਉ ਅਰੁ ਗਾਉ ਰਸਨਾ ਗੀਤਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

With your ears, hear the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe, and with your tongue, sing His song. ||1||Pause||

ਕਰਿ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਤਿ ਸਿਮਰੁ ਮਾਧੋ ਹੋਹਿ ਪਤਿਤ ਪੁਨੀਤ ॥

Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, and meditate in remembrance on the Lord; even a sinner like yourself will become pure.

ਕਾਲੁ ਬਿਆਲੁ ਜਿਉ ਪਰਿਓ ਡੋਲੈ ਮੁਖੁ ਪਸਾਰੇ ਮੀਤ ॥੧॥

Death is on the prowl, with its mouth wide open, friend. ||1||

ਆਜੁ ਕਾਲਿ ਫੁਨਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਗ੍ਰਸਿ ਹੈ ਸਮਝਿ ਰਾਖਉ ਚੀਤਿ ॥

Today or tomorrow, eventually it will seize you; understand this in your consciousness.

ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਰਾਮੁ ਭਜਿ ਲੈ ਜਾਤੁ ਅਉਸਰੁ ਬੀਤ ॥੨॥੧॥

Says Nanak, meditate, and vibrate upon the Lord; this opportunity is slipping away! ||2||1||

niranjana veerji

going by your logic we could also exclude khande di pahul as none of the primary sources of Sikhism mention any of this (except for the 41.vaar of bhai "Gurdas" which is a dodgy text itself)

Prem Sumarag and Sau sakhi mention Khalsa Raj, and there are a few lines in Akal Ustat (in the sawaye thats part of nitnem i think) that gives a prophecy about better days to come

Dasam Bani also discusses in a lot of detail the kinds of events that will unfold as Kalyug gets stronger. Many prophecies do not have a specific date to them b/c such events can get pushed back, instead they describe a particular time by using events. interpretations of such things can bring confusion about dates soemtimes.