Neo-Masand propaganda against Sants

Xylitol

Singh Sabha Canada, a branch of Singh Sabha International, has this video in which they do mind boggling nindya against some of the greatest Sants of the modern age. The video is called nanaksar di mehima, but the nindya extends to most of the big name sants like Sant Attar Singh ji Mastauna, Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Bhindrenwale etc. I'm posting this up to raise awareness against this group that is attempting to change the teachings of the Sikh dharm to suit their own manmat.

http://www.singhsabhacanada.com/Video/26

WARNING, try to take this in stride so it doesn't ruin your mood.

All they are doing is just posting photos and nitpicking on how they look like and other stuff like that. Nothing intellectual about the video Only pure admin cut stuff. Ghagha and his gang of fools are real bastards.

These people are getting alot of support from these Khalistani uncles in the west because they all suffer from HIndu Phobia. Real admin cut all of them!

The people behind this dumb ass video are none other than the missionary people who write in the Naastik website called Sikh Marg www.sikhmarg.com

Writers on that site especially a man named Gurcharan Singh Jeonwala who lives in Brampton Canada are the biggest chelle of Ghagha/Kala Afghana. These people need to be countered with a video. If they can nit pick writing and photos of Sant Mahapursh, then why don't we do the same to them?

wow. away for 6 weeks and come back to have 888 new posts to read.

the thing with these people and their thinking is that you can never change THEM but you can try and get into neutral audience/sangat before they do. i always thort is that parchaar of Dasam Guru and Sant Mandli etc is usually weak. So when these people get their thougts in the we re-act to them instead of acting in the first place. Only becasue there was a total lack of parchaar in panth about certain issues ie Dasm Guru Granth, Raagmala etc the people who are against these have seized the initiative and taken the first shot. Surely the beleivers should have done that way before?

• 8 months later...

Singh Sabha Canada are real admin cut. They are a curse and they need to be countered. They are basically Kala Afghanists and Ghaghaists.

We call our Sikhs yet we are hateful towards other Sikhs ! Every day we do ardas for Sarbat de Bhale di and then we have paste a Sikh's face on a goat and slaughter it and feel good about it. Does that still give us the right to call ourselves Sikhs?

Regarding Kala Afgana, this man spent nearly 8 to 10 hours per day for nearly 10 years and analyzed the whole Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and categorized so many critical topics and wrote those in the form of books. Each topic or sub-topic is supported by at least five (5) shabads from Gurbani and in some cases he has given a list of upto 200 more shabads from Gurbani. He did not do any Katha, he simply took Prof. Sahib Singh's analysis and compiled in a manner that is easier to understand. Because he challenged the so called Jathedars who are unable to perform their duties towards Sikhism under political pressures, he was thrown out of Sikhism. I too had the same negative feeling about him whenever his name was mentioned until I got hold of his book called Bipran ki Reet ton Sach da Marg, and then I could NOT stop reading until I was finished with all ten parts. I was pleasently shocked about the passion, dedication and love this man has for Sikhi yet he is being treated like a villan.

Once you read his books and then you look at the treatment he is being metted out, it is not difficult to understand why Sikhi principles and Sikh identity is fast disapperaing from this planet. You will start to feel a sense of remorse in yourself for letting so much hate grow inside yourself.

Because Gurbani syas:

kal kaathee raajae kaasaaee dhharam pa(n)kh kar ouddariaa ||

The Dark Age of Kali Yuga is the knife, and the kings are butchers; righteousness has sprouted wings and flown away.

So if you are a true Sikh you must have an open mind and not make a judgement and comments about others wihtout learning about them. Gurbani defines that act as Nindya.

If you want to learn how Brahmin expolited people for centuries and how Guru ji "Liberated" them from Brahmin's grasp, the click on then following link and read for yourself and tell me one thing this man has said or written that goes against Gurbani or Sikhism;

http://www.kalaafghana.com/files/vol2.pdf

Bhul Chuk Maaf !

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Wheguru ji ki Fateh !!

We call our Sikhs yet we are hateful towards other Sikhs ! Every day we do ardas for Sarbat de Bhale di and then we have paste a Sikh's face on a goat and slaughter it and feel good about it. Does that still give us the right to call ourselves Sikhs?

Regarding Kala Afgana, this man spent nearly 8 to 10 hours per day for nearly 10 years and analyzed the whole Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and categorized so many critical topics and wrote those in the form of books. Each topic or sub-topic is supported by at least five (5) shabads from Gurbani and in some cases he has given a list of upto 200 more shabads from Gurbani. He did not do any Katha, he simply took Prof. Sahib Singh's analysis and compiled in a manner that is easier to understand. Because he challenged the so called Jathedars who are unable to perform their duties towards Sikhism under political pressures, he was thrown out of Sikhism. I too had the same negative feeling about him whenever his name was mentioned until I got hold of his book called Bipran ki Reet ton Sach da Marg, and then I could NOT stop reading until I was finished with all ten parts. I was pleasently shocked about the passion, dedication and love this man has for Sikhi yet he is being treated like a villan.

Once you read his books and then you look at the treatment he is being metted out, it is not difficult to understand why Sikhi principles and Sikh identity is fast disapperaing from this planet. You will start to feel a sense of remorse in yourself for letting so much hate grow inside yourself.

Because Gurbani syas:

kal kaathee raajae kaasaaee dhharam pa(n)kh kar ouddariaa ||

The Dark Age of Kali Yuga is the knife, and the kings are butchers; righteousness has sprouted wings and flown away.

So if you are a true Sikh you must have an open mind and not make a judgement and comments about others wihtout learning about them. Gurbani defines that act as Nindya.

If you want to learn how Brahmin expolited people for centuries and how Guru ji "Liberated" them from Brahmin's grasp, the click on then following link and read for yourself and tell me one thing this man has said or written that goes against Gurbani or Sikhism;

http://www.kalaafghana.com/files/vol2.pdf

Bhul Chuk Maaf !

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Wheguru ji ki Fateh !!

I agree whole heartedly about the "slagging" off of other Sikhs.

I would like to know how many Sikhs have actually read what Kala Afghana wrote? This furore started by Panthic/Nindya Weekly is interesting because I would also like to know how many of the "editors/nindaks" there read his stuff.

I am in no position to call him good or bad because I haven't read all of his writings. Experience has told me not to rely on other peoples say so.

i have read all of Kala afganas works and have them at home. He is an individual lacking understanding and to work from Prof Sahib Singhs work only is terrible. That teeka is the worst out of the lot, no uthankas, antreev arth, sakia, dristhants.

No wonder Kala Afgana came to the silly conclusions that he has. Thankfully Sant Nihal Singh Ji and Sant Hari Singh Ji have shown his ideas as propogated from his ignorance rather then his knowledge in the videos posted on the internet

No need for niceties in this case - Afghana is a moorakh, and all of 'singhsabhacanada' too. As Kam wrote, their arguments have been well and truly destroyed.

Guru Da Sikh, Kala Afghanists only pretend to agree with Sahib Singh's translations. They are very selective. They pick and choose what fits into their agenda, while discarding what doesn't. If you want to read what real Singh Sabhiyas like Sahib Singh, Vir Singh wrote then read their books directly instead of reading Kala Afghanists/Ghaghaist books.

I've read Kala Afghanist books and quite frankly I found them very dry. All they talk about is morality, Don't lie, Don't do chori, Don't cheat, Don't do this, don't do that because it is part of Hinduism. It completely lacks any sort of spirituality. They are against Naam Simran which is the very foundation of Sikhi. Without Naam what is left is Sikh? Just a moral life? you can find these moral rules in any religion, even Athiests are moralists! then why the hell would some one want to follow Sikhi if it's just about moral and ethical rules?

BTW, there was a time when I was some what influanced by Kala Afghanists, especially when it comes to Dasam Bani. But when I read Giani Harbanse Singh's books based on his knowledge in Viakaran I was convinced that kala Afghanists have no knowledge of Gurbani based on Viakaran. Now I'm a firm beleiver in Dasam Bani thanks to Giani Harbanse Singh Jee.

Fateh!

I've read much of Kala Afghana's work also, and it is as other people have already described it. He reduces Sikhi to the level of a moral code and a set of rules governing behaviour. Any hint of spirituality, mysticism, or miracles are either ignored or declared to be impossible due to science or unnacceptable due to the Guru's teachings on the rejection of superstition.

His lack of any kind of spiritual practice and experience means that he completely misses the obvious message of the shabad he happens to be quoting, and it is painful and embarrassing to watch his logical contortions and verbal manipulations to tease out some kind of hidden meaning when the message would be plainly visible to even a child who has been brought up on Gurbani and Sikh history.

Personally I find his reduction of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib to the level of some schoolboy textbook that can be understood by undergraduate level literary analysis and critical theory jejune and offensive. I believe that he is a closet communist and a nastik at heart.

Oh yes, and his criticism of Dasam Bani makes him a moorakh.

K.

i have read all of Kala afganas works and have them at home. He is an individual lacking understanding and to work from Prof Sahib Singhs work only is terrible. That teeka is the worst out of the lot, no uthankas, antreev arth, sakia, dristhants.

No wonder Kala Afgana came to the silly conclusions that he has. Thankfully Sant Nihal Singh Ji and Sant Hari Singh Ji have shown his ideas as propogated from his ignorance rather then his knowledge in the videos posted on the internet

Wow ! I am not surprised at all that so called "Sikhs" who believe that Guru ji's teachings are not to better our lives will have no respect for Prof. Sahib Singh's work who spent approx. 35 years of his life 'unlocking' the message of Gurbani so that we normal people would understand. The fact that even in Darbar Sahib, Amritsar everyday's Hukamnama is translated from Prof. Sahib Singh ji's Teeka, and posted in Darbar Sahib and on the SGPC website, in your mind is not good enough. Goes to show how much respect you have for Gurbani and its message !

Are we talking about the same "sant" Hari "Singh" who, according to the latest news in the papers, could not support his claims that so called "Dasam Granth" was installed in equality even when Guru Gobind Singh ji was here in body. Hari "Singh" challenged all Sikh scholars to debate on this concept but when it came time he decided to run away from the stage and New York city overnight and not show up on stage to give any answers. Overnight he showed up in Seatle where local Radio station run by a Gursikh refused to carry any of Hari's katha becasue he had lied to the sangat. Despite repeated request to clarify his position on these issues, this so called "Baba" didn't want to be on the radio even for 15 minutes. You can confirm this with Bhai Ajay Singh, the owner & operator of the RadioAwaz.net.

Now I am not surprised at the depths so called "Sikhs" have fallen. Rememeber, it is these so called "sants" can't explain why it is okay to slaughter a goat in Hazoor Sahib to use its blood for Shastar Pooja yet its not okay to eat Jhatka, like "baba" Gurbachan Singh okayed. Which one of these "sants" is right?

You call yourself Guru Da Sikh if you are then do you accept the bani's of the Guru or reject Jaap Sahib, Choupai Sahib and Savaiyai like the Afgana puppets? Do you accept Raagmal as Gurbani or reject it like Kala afgana does?

That is the first thing i ask you?

Secondly, the SGPC may use the Prof Sahib Singh Teeka to do their arths for the hukumnama, again does not make it a great teeka. Not on any of the shabads is their an uthanika, antreev arths or dristants.

looking at that teeka one cannot tell me why you have three different 'So Dar' Shabads all by Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Sahib Singh never explained why they exisits, who the shabads are being said (who is the spiritual discourse being given to) and what the antreev arths are. It is teekas like tha sahib singh teeka which have caused controversy about the number of bhatts and the validity of the raagmala as in 35 years of reasearch he could only come up with the teeka of basic arths which anyone with basic viakakan gian can tell you.

Sant Hari Singh Ji have given the answers to the questions given by your role models on the tv so have baba sukhchen singh ji. Each time making these modern day neo masands look like the idiots that they are. People moan about Brahmans, sadhs, deras, etc destroying sikhi but it is actually these fanatical missionaries who believe their research and knowledge is greater then the bani of the gurus and their hazoori sikhs.

With regards the the Dasam granth in the time of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, you will find a copy dated 1698 signed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji at Takhat Sri Patna Sahib. The Dasam Granth is almost complete as it is missing just the Zafarnama and hikayats which we all know were written after the evacuation of Anandpur Sahib years later. You want your proof go and see the bir there. If not delve into historical records like the Bansavlinama!

Guru Da Sikh, Kala Afghanists only pretend to agree with Sahib Singh's translations. They are very selective. They pick and choose what fits into their agenda, while discarding what doesn't. If you want to read what real Singh Sabhiyas like Sahib Singh, Vir Singh wrote then read their books directly instead of reading Kala Afghanists/Ghaghaist books (I have read Guru Granth Darpan from Sahib Singh ji and find it very enlightning).

I've read Kala Afghanist books and quite frankly I found them very dry. (I am glad that the JUICY stuff that you are looking for only exists in Charitro Pakhyan, (about 30% ) of Dasam Granth) All they talk about is morality, Don't lie, Don't do chori, Don't cheat, Don't do this, don't do that because it is part of Hinduism. It completely lacks any sort of spirituality. (Read Gurbani carefully you will find that Gurbani's message is to prevent us from wrong doing by providing GIAN which you are so violently opposed to) They are against Naam Simran (Naam is Hukam (Gurbani's Message) & Simran originates from Sanskrit meaning Rememberance, Hence remembering God and Gurbani message at all times is actually Naam Simran. Here is the proof from Gurbani: sathasa(n)gath kaisee jaaneeai ||

jithhai eaeko naam vakhaaneeai ||

eaeko naam hukam hai naanak sathigur dheeaa bujhaae jeeo ||5||) If you do your Nitname then try reading the concluding line of 1st Pauri & you will know what Guru ji trying to tell us) from which is the very foundation of Sikhi. Without Naam what is left is Sikh? Just a moral life? you can find these moral rules in any religion (show me where its written in Hindu Vedas or Shastars or anywhere else) , even Athiests are moralists! then why the hell (your true "Sikhi" colors show up in your language) would some one want to follow Sikhi if it's just about moral and ethical rules?

BTW, there was a time when I was some what influanced by Kala Afghanists, especially when it comes to Dasam Bani (Explain to me why in the so called Bachitar Natak, there is no refernce to Pir Budhu Shah`s sacrifices of 700 disciples, no mention of Chamkaur di Garhi, Martyrdom of all four Sahibzadas, and most importantly the `Creation of Khalsa in 1699` and no mention of why Guru ji told us to follow Guru Granth Sahib ji as the Only Guru, and any mention of the original Panj Payres, Mata Gujri ji. Yet this is supposed to be his Autobiography. Wake up and ask yourself why you do the ardaas and say Guru Manyo Granth and follow two Gurus). But when I read Giani Harbanse Singh's books based on his knowledge in Viakaran I was convinced that kala Afghanists have no knowledge of Gurbani based on Viakaran. Now I'm a firm beleiver in Dasam Bani (I wonder why there are cases of Rapes at Deras & Nanaksariye Thaths, Oh ya, these people read the Charitro Pakhyan in Dasam Granth. See if you can read the translation of this so called Dasam Bani to your mom & sisters) thanks to Giani Harbanse Singh Jee.

READ MY ANSWERS IN RED COLOR

You call yourself Guru Da Sikh if you are then do you accept the bani's of the Guru or reject Jaap Sahib, Choupai Sahib and Savaiyai like the Afgana puppets? (I do NOT OPPOSE any thing that has been authorized by Akal Takhat, and these three are accepted by Akal Takhat Maryada) Do you accept Raagmal as Gurbani or reject it like Kala afgana does? (I accept the original Bir installed in Harmandir Sahib as the validation for these issues)

That is the first thing i ask you?

Secondly, the SGPC may use the Prof Sahib Singh Teeka to do their arths for the hukumnama, again does not make it a great teeka. Not on any of the shabads is their an uthanika, antreev arths or dristants. (Why dont you prepare a teeka of complete Sri Guru Granth Sahib and post on the internet and let Sikh Scholars to evaluate your abilities, if you consider yourself as a Giani)

looking at that teeka one cannot tell me why you have three different 'So Dar' Shabads all by Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Sahib Singh never explained why they exisits, who the shabads are being said (who is the spiritual discourse being given to) and what the antreev arths are. (ONLY if you would have read Guru Granth Darpanès pre-text written by Sahib Singh ji, you would have NOTICED that he did not have the EGO to declare that he knew better than others, like you claim to, rather he said it is an attempt at trying to analyze Gurbani from gramatical point of view. I will like to add that he did such a wonderful job that nobody so far has matched his work) It is teekas like tha sahib singh teeka which have caused controversy about the number of bhatts and the validity of the raagmala (Controversies start when people let their egos make decisions rather than asking Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji give them guidance. However, people like yourself do not see the need to ask Guru Granth Sahib ji for answers because you have a direct line to these so called Sants, Brahamgyanis and Babas) as in 35 years of reasearch he could only come up with the teeka of basic arths which anyone with basic viakakan gian can tell you.

Sant Hari Singh Ji have given the answers to the questions given by your role models on the tv (Can you let me know what TV station was that on and when exactly did this MIRACLE happen. Of course I am referring to the scheduled debate in New York about a week or so ago) (please do POST a link to the website where I would find Hari Singh debating on Dasam Granth) have baba sukhchen singh ji. Each time making these modern day neo masands look like the idiots that they are (and you call yourself a SIKH, even any one of the Gurus never used such dis-respectful words for any individuals who committed the worst cruelties on Sikhs). People moan about Brahmans, sadhs, deras, (wonder why sants like Chicago Wale are caught in Motels with prostitutes, Wonder why the RCMP in Winnipeg charged two Namm Simranye from Nanaksar for raping minors nearly 1,100 times over a period of nearly 10 years in their Dera, wonder why Sant Dhanwant Singh was charged, convicted, sentenced for 10 years and fines Rs10,000 for raping an underage) etc destroying sikhi but it is actually these fanatical missionaries who believe their research and knowledge is greater then the bani of the gurus (they just bring the Guru ji's teachings and explain to people in simple terms like Guru ji meant, They have never claimed or said that there are any faults or shortcomings in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. However, it is misguided peoploe like you that sometimes bring lines from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and try to portray them as lusful. Shame on you for disgracing the SatGuru) and their hazoori sikhs.

With regards the the Dasam granth in the time of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, you will find a copy dated 1698 signed by Guru Gobind Singh Ji at Takhat Sri Patna Sahib. (Explain to the sangat, why when Guru Gobind Singh wrote the complete BIR in Damdama Sahib, didn`t include his own writings in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji) The Dasam Granth is almost complete as it is missing just the Zafarnama and hikayats which we all know were written after the evacuation of Anandpur Sahib years later (explain to the Sangat, then why it takes the Sikhs to start finding first copy around 30 years after Guru ji left this world. Why are so many different versions of Dasam Granth with pages ranging from 500 to nealy 1430 today. Is Guru ji still writing. As a matter of fact two more pages are being added on as we debate this. Why is there no stamp of Nanak. Why is that in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji every Maglacharan starts with Ik Onkar and ends with Satgur Parsad and in Dasam Granth it is always Ik Onkar Sri Waheguru ji ki Fateh.) You want your proof go and see the bir there. If not delve into historical records like the Bansavlinama! (Did Guru ji say, Sab Sikhon ko Hukam hai Guru Manyo Dasam Granth or Sri Guru Granth)

Explain to me why in the so called Bachitar Natak, there is no refernce to Pir Budhu Shah`s sacrifices of 700 disciples, no mention of Chamkaur di Garhi, Martyrdom of all four Sahibzadas, and most importantly the `Creation of Khalsa in 1699` and no mention of why Guru ji told us to follow Guru Granth Sahib ji as the Only Guru, and any mention of the original Panj Payres, Mata Gujri ji. Yet this is supposed to be his Autobiography. Wake up and ask yourself why you do the ardaas and say Guru Manyo Granth and follow two Gurus)

the answer is very simple. Bachitar Natak was finished several years before 1699 so it is just obvious that it does'nt contain any information about what happend after 1699..

(Explain to the sangat, why when Guru Gobind Singh wrote the complete BIR in Damdama Sahib, didn`t include his own writings in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji)

im sure someone will, but can you please explain to sangat why you belive in jaap sahib, twa prasad sawaye and chaupei sahib when Guru Gobind Singh did not include these in the damdama beer???

I agree whole heartedly about the "slagging" off of other Sikhs.

I would like to know how many Sikhs have actually read what Kala Afghana wrote? This furore started by Panthic/Nindya Weekly is interesting because I would also like to know how many of the "editors/nindaks" there read his stuff.

I am in no position to call him good or bad because I haven't read all of his writings. Experience has told me not to rely on other peoples say so.

Thanks Bhai Sahib ji, for taking a stand on what is right according to Gurbani. I endorse whole heartedly Guru ji`s teachings that Mas Mas Kar Moorakh Jhagre. For whatever reason the so called Taksalis, AKJs and other Drewadis oppose this teaching and try to force their own interpretation on all Sikhs. Despite the fact that they do `Waheguru shabad repition for thousands of times a day`they do not have control over their anger and can not debate issues based on Gurbani`s logical teachings and end up resorting to violence.

Read the Marayada prepared by Taksal, where first they say it not okay to eat meat, then says it is okay to eat it if your survival is at stake or you feel like eating it then you should do the Jhatka with your own hands. This was written by Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale. Now lets take this one step further, and apply this concept to lying, cheating, stealing drugs, adultery. What you think is going to happen to the character of a Sikh. No wonder when you will read rest of the postings below you will find a complete denial by these so called `Sikhs to the fact that Gurbani teaches us how to be a perfect human with the cleanest soul. So Joti which jot ral jaye !

the answer is very simple. Bachitar Natak was finished several years before 1699 so it is just obvious that it does'nt contain any information about what happend after 1699..

I will asume that you are not an ignorant but assume that you have not read any chapters in Dasam Granth. Expain to me the three dates that are written in Dasam Granth indicating when it was supposedly finsihed and these all date past your claimed date of 1699. And there are Chritars in Chritaro Pakhyan, that accroding to Pyara Singh Padam`s book (Dasam Granth Darshan) are Guru ji`s personal happenings that claim to show Guru ji in lustful and adultrous character and are dated past your claimed finished date. Yet even Mr. Padam could not answer any of the objections and questions raised by Kala Afgana in his books part 10 where he has published the letters written by both of them.

im sure someone will, but can you please explain to sangat why you belive in jaap sahib, twa prasad sawaye and chaupei sahib when Guru Gobind Singh did not include these in the damdama beer??? (Read my words that I do NOT OPPOSE what is accepted by Akal Takhat out of respect. That does not mean that I beliève in these. As a matter of fact if you were to read the translations compiled by the supporters of Dasam Granth, you will see that these writings are clearly addressing some gods & goddesses, not Akal Purkh.

Explian to sangat why the God in Dasam Granth is Maha Kal not Akal like the God of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. In gurbani, only one time the word Maha Kal is written on page 885 and is in context to Jamraj not God (raam naam simar thoo jeevehi fir n khaaee mehaa kaal ||1|| rehaao ||)

May be you can explain to Sangat why the writer of Dasam Granth, always worrying about the Granth starting to become too big and for that reason having to stop. The same writer, instead of writing about Sikhs, Sikhi principles, keep on writing about how Devate & Dushat are fighting, how when one of these so called gods see a beautiful godess immediately end up having erection and ejeculation right there and then and the sperms on the ground create more Devtas. This so called Dasam Granth fills pages and pages writing about the PHYSICAL GOD with a garland of Skulls around his neck, blood dripping from his toungue, with four arms, and holding decapitated heads etc. Sounds familiar to someone else`s writings. Oh ya, the Brahmin`s Vedas !

You still can not explain why this Dasam Granth spans in different versions ranging from 500 to over 1420 pages. Which one of your Babas or Sants is writing this.

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IS THIS: Why do Sikhs need Dasam Granth (Which was originally called Bachitar Natak). Are there any teachings missing in Guru Granth Sahib ji. Do you think that Satgur Poora concept does not apply any more. Please save me your template answer that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji makes you a Sant and the Dasam Granth makes you a Warrior, You know why, because then you would not be able to explain all the wars starting from Guru HARGOBIND ji`s times and the martyrdom of Pir Budhu Shah, Bahi Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das, Bhai Dyala ji.

I pray for you that you have faith in One Panth & One Granth. Read what Guru has to tell us (dhoojai bhaae ko naa milai fir fir aavai jaae ||)