Do you believe in reincarnation?

• 1 year later...

Well done Nogroup Singh ji but i just want to say that because Muslims believe in Day of judgement, after the death their souls doesnt get reincarnated quickly and they have to wait as ghosts because they have been beliving this thoery for all their life.

There was a time in India when my friends used to say to me that never go near the Graves of muslims because there unrested souls will occupicy my body and will not leave it for a long time and it seems to correspond with this Day of Judgement theory very well.

Also i would also like to know who has said about this Day of Judgement theory in Islam? Was it Mohammad Ji or was it someone else?

Well these are just my opinions and i do admit that they very well might be wrong.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 3 years later...

lol......i wouldnt normallu post this on a forum but hey you guys here are so open about this kinda stuff so i thought ill share..........now i have personally encountered 2 past life experiences as i was a case study for a friend of mine while he was doing his Past Life Regression qualification........so it was like a controlled hypnotic state..........it was stange as i thought i was making the whole thing up but when i was prompted for dates...........i rattled them out without knowing where the information was coming from..........however i was a devout muslim in my last life i remember that much and had recited the Koran from heart but if you were to put a koran in front of me now i could not read it............i think all these things needs to be taken with a pinch of salt...........take what u need from them and leave them behind...........:)

interesting topic.........:)

Thats very interesting... seems like your good actions and devotion payed off for you to be born (consciously) into the house of Guru Nanak.

The shame is that the majority of us don't recognise how immeasurably blessed we are to be in our situation.. and squander our gifted opportunity away by not practicing Guru's wisdom - or even worse.... jumping ship!