Radha Soami Beas

dsd108

Guest Satsangi

Can anyone reveal 5 words given by Baba Ram Rahim as Guru mantra? I have asked my friends who follow him, but they all are so secretive about it. I don't understand what's the big deal?

Sant Mat is not a Radaoswami Mat. It refers to the original Bhakti movement.

Nearly everything else these people teach is hijacked from Gurbani, with their dedari Guru's taking all the credit.

If they not same then why is the naam is the same ie jot niranjan, rarankar, etc in sant mat.  Also the squatting and covering eyes and ears the same, why?  They all the same to me.

• 3 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 3:25 AM, Guest DEVINDER SINGH said:

PLS dont argu n all the post are false ,pls go to kirpal ashram at anywhere in indfia n u can ask any thing u want

but the theory of meditating and doing simran without shadab dhun is wrong. Meditating at 3rd eye only, does not take you to nijh ghar. This goes against gurbani and also the science of yog, where atma or jiv- which is below that area,.. has to merge with paramatma,.. that is well above 3rd eye.

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2008 at 8:37 PM, dsd108 said:

Radha Soami mat was started by Shiv Dayal in Agra. The Beas is a totally different sect started by a Sikh called Jaimal Singh.

Jaimal borrowed his ideas from Guru Granth Sahib and preached Radha Soami Mat also called Sant Mat.

He taught people to meditate at third eye and follow the light that sprouts infront. He said the inner sound (dhuni) will guide you to Nij Ghar.

His followers thought he was a Sikh and built him a Gurdwara but later on he removed Guru Granth Sahib and made his own Dera on the bank of Beas river.

• 2 weeks later...

Sant maskeen told the tale when Radhasoami group came to Bhai Nand singh g  

Bhai nand Singh g were doing sewa

They told Nand Singh g that they will give him naam 

Nand g told them to  put ears on his body 

When they did so they could hear naam coming from ROM ROM 

Now Nand singh g told them that if there is Rom where naam sound ain't coming please put your Naam in it 

TROLLING LEVEL = DIVINE 

LOL

6 hours ago, Harman deep singh said:

Sant maskeen told the tale when Radhasoami group came to Bhai Nand singh g  

Bhai nand Singh g were doing sewa

They told Nand Singh g that they will give him naam 

Nand g told them to  put ears on his body 

When they did so they could hear naam coming from ROM ROM 

Now Nand singh g told them that if there is Rom where naam sound ain't coming please put your Naam in it 

Thanks for sharing the sakhi brother. Can you please confirm that the above personality you mentioned, is Srimaan 108 Sant Baba Nand Singh jee Kaleranwale/Nanaksarwale?

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Thanks for sharing the sakhi brother. Can you please confirm that the above personality you mentioned, is Srimaan 108 Sant Baba Nand Singh jee Kaleranwale/Nanaksarwale?

Bhul chuk maaf

Yup bro probably all I remember was that they said bhai Nand g were doing sewa 

but won't guarantee 

It's Been months when I heard that Katha of maskeen g 

It was dasam dwaar Katha by maskeen g or not lol

59 minutes ago, paapiman said:

@Harman deep singh - Bro, please go through the link below, if you haven't. Bhindranwale Babay expose Radha Soami Guru (so-called).

Bhul chuk maaf

Sure bro :p

• 1 month later...
Guest Jaguar999

I am one who who strives to walk the path of Sant Mat. I was initiated by Sant Rajinder Singh Ji from the Kirpal Ashram. (#8 on your list.)  

The path of Sant Mat focuses on

1. Meditation or inversion on the inner light and sound. 

Two different practices. (No described sitting postures.)

The process is to focus mental repetition of the 5 charged names of God while gazing with the third eye. Or listening to the sound current and eventually the above listed instruments. 

2. Ethical lifestyle

3. Non-violence

4. Vegetarian diet

5. satsang. Or "gathering of truth"

Initiation is available to those willing to adhere to the basic tenants listed by a spiritual Master.  That Master Power transfers from different human pole throughout time from Master to Master.

The "goal" is to reach a state of no karma to transcend the process of transmigration of physical form and merge with God Almighty. 

• 1 month later...