Orthodox Christianity & Uncut Hair.

Matheen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just because a person isn't a Sikh doesn't he/she can't have an academic interest in Sikhism."

I don't deny you 'had' an academic interest, but when that interest becomes becomes biased and stained with personal vendetta, it becomes an agenda.

I am not obsessed with you, you are with us. You are not liked here, so why waste time here. You constantly ridicule everyones views here, so what are you learning, where does the academic interest fit in.

You've changed the minds of a few weak fools, congratulations, your quota here has been reached. So please take your academic interest elsewhere and stop fullfilling the role of a kebab di haddi, have some self pride.

Calm down children.

I agree that Hanuman (if a real entity) was not a monkey. I also don't see a link between the Kachera and Hanuman.

There are only so many ways we can cover our privates. There is bound to be similarity somewhere or the other. Some groups of Shaolon monks also wear kammarkasey of some sort and some groups of Samurai used to wear something very similar to the Kachera. Doesn't mean anything.

Chill.

Something just hit me:

Mithar's post:

""Bahadur, we go by what Gurbani says above all else. Furthurmore, I can understand that Dhoti was the dress that most people wore, but how can Hanuman Jee wear a Dhoti with his Poonch sticking out? A Kashara can be the only logical thing for him to wear with a little hole in the back for the poonch to come out from.""

I just realized...is it just or is there something deeply wrong about the education system in the UK?