From Murgi to Mucchi

tonyhp32

I was doing research online and lo and behold I came across this discussion initiated by some muppet called Seabass against the idea of a Sikh regiment in the british army. He writes remarkably like our good friend Bahadur Ali. Whose been a busy boy then?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewto...sc/start=0.html

The hyprocrisy of the guy is there for all to see. Amongst goray he writes that Sikhs won't make good soldiers as they are extremists, anti-Muslim and untrustworthy and yet here he is complaining about our ancestors not helping the mutineers in 1857 and supporting the British.

Paagal Puun or what?

Lol, the bandar even uses his favourite point re the National Lottery Funding and makes clear his respect towards Sri Dasam and Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib.

I think this was Bahadur Singh rather than Bahadur Ali - as the discussion was had last year.

Also his agenda is clear and his arguement skewed. He first talks about AKJ and Taksals being the 700 line up ready to sign and the terrorists and then goes on to say the regiment will be full of Sikh youth who have training under the UK Nihang circles - and will thus bring their Muslim woman raping mentality to the Unit.

What a contradictory bufoon! Academic my a***.

Morghe,

You're losing it my friend! I was referring to the supposed author of the other thread who shares your views. I see you've found your soulmate. So when's the Nikaah? Are you the one taking the mehr or giving the mehr? I hope you can locate your father or 'Singho' Bibi Jaan's father because going by the news report below you might have problems complying with the mickey mouse rules of sharia!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/2...narian-marriage

Shaheediyan and Tonyhp32, at the bottom of the hierarchy of being, looked up to see who was above them. Blinded by the light emerging from the higher beings they wondered about who could possibly be above them. They noticed two lights. They recognised one to be Bahadur and then Shaheediyan then shouted out:

"if there is one person lower than Bahadur, its Singho"

Shaheediyan wrote:

"Your confusing yourself again. Don't forget, you're the self confessed dog (a little lower down the hierarchy), be it a clever one, that can type trash on the net. So go back to what dogs do best, nurse your b****."

Honestly I am not confusing , because the dog that I am is actually higher than you in the hierarchy of beings as you so eloquently observed:"if there is one person lower than Bahadur, its Singho."

You can only say that from your below perspective otherwise you wouldn't be able to see singho at all.

Have a nice Xmas :)

Bahadur, It's YOU!!! I can't believe you deny it.

The views expressed on that joke of an article is as Bahadur as it can get. Your hatred for AKJ/Taksal, the stupid point about the lottery funding, raping of Muslim women(A LIE!!) using a boar tusk, using the term "Neo-Sikh" a term you coined a few yrs ago, insisting on treh mudra etc. All these points just wreaks of Bahadur Ali.

You always had an agenda, but ever since you became a Muslim, your agenda has now become an ugly obsession against the Sikhs. Seriously, what is your problem? You got some serious issues. You’re an academic for God Sake! Act like one. Why are you wasting your knowledge on spreading such lies which would even put the National Enquirer to shame!

1. The ideas are in part mine yes and yes I know the author and it's not me.

2. Women were raped on both sides during partition, so yes Sikh men have raped Muslim women not just during partition but well before as well. Doesn't mean Hindus and Muslims were perfect either.

3. The term Neo-Sikh was actually created by the Singh Sabha leaders themselves.

4. I don't have an obsession with Sikhs just an interest.If you have a problem with that take prozac.

Mithar, he is probably right.

Seabass is most likely Batman Bahadurs 'Robin', Singho.

Singh was a very isolated and confused Public school boy who Bahadur successfully brainwashed. He too dreams of being a Persian.

Singho's commitment, belief and loyalty to his self confessed kutha Murshid was so strong that he even went far as to telling Sikhs on this forum that Bahadur Ali was our saviour! And that is not a lie.

I am sorry to have to share this, but these besharam need to be exposed, they have no regret about the filth, lies and hate they spread and they make a mockery of us folk and the holidaying Admin by being banned form this forum and returning weeks later on a regular basis to mock us further.

Malwe da Sher wrote:

"is this the same supposed Sikh who is working on the soas thesis about nihang singh?"

No it isn't.

Shaheediyan wrote:

"I am sorry to have to share this, but these besharam need to be exposed, they have no regret about the filth, lies and hate they spread and they make a mockery of us folk and the holidaying Admin by being banned form this forum and returning weeks later on a regular basis to mock us further."

1. So Karni Namah, Mahadin etc are lies?

2. Why should I get banned? Did I use swearwords? Did I start threads about other members? Did I tell anyone the should "nurse their b*****"?

3. Rather it is you guys who whenever there is an uncomfortable question coming from me start attacking my personal life, posting personal info about me on the net, insult my family etc

Whenever I have been banned it's always been on ideological grounds never because I posted anyone's picture or private details or info on the net. Ban me all you want, the moral victory will always be mine.