Asa Di Var by Naamdharis

Chatanga, as far as I know the Sau Sakhi mentions the 12th Guru traveling in many other countries and that 'Budh Singh Guru Ka Sikh' will guide the Sikhs in his absence. Interestingly Guru Hari Singh's previous name also happened to be Budh Singh. I am no expert on the Sau Sakhi and like everyone else I agree it has been corrupted a lot. So I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to answer your questions with regards to 'prophecies' any more than this.

Matheen, there are so many differences in the Granth Sahibs of old that have been systematically burnt by those claiming calling them their Guru. Can it also be said that all of the Granth Sahibs that had more or less Banis than the currently approved version of 1430 pages are all less holy and not Gurbani then? When you all can claim that 'Agya Bhei Akal Ki..' is written by Guru Gobind Singh even though it doesn't appear anywhere until the third publishing of Panth Parkash, then what is your basis of questioning someone else's belief based on historical sources? Anyhow I believe Shaheediyan has answered your question much better than I have and that should put it to rest. Otherwise my pm box is open as always.

Shaheediyan, per the Namdhari tradition Guru Gobind Singh never got around to officially revise the Sri Adi Granth Sahib ever since due to many aspects including the ongoing onslaught of muslims and the wars he was engaged in or it could also be that he did not want to change the text due to historical/gramatical/poetic importance, we don't claim to know his reasons like those who like to claim things like "Guru Gobind Singh would NEVER live under a disguise! I know because I know him better than you do!", but yet they can't explain why he disguised himself as Uch Da Pir. Nevertheless the text has been left as is in the Granth Sahibs and also appears in the Namdhari Gutkas as it does in the Granth Sahibs as well, without the alteration. We just remember to read it differently when doing the Path. We believe that the Banis of the 9th Guru were added by Guru Gobind Singh very soon after he became Guru in Anandpur Sahib itself and there are physical Birs of the Granth Sahibs that prove this as well. As such we don't believe in the existence of a 'Damdami Bir' either. I believe it was published in the 1970's as well by the Guru Gobind Singh Committee in Punjab that they too were unable to find any historical reference about the preparation of the Damdami Bir. So it isn't only the Namdharis who invented these ideas and believe in them, just that we're probably the only ones left that still believe in them. These things have to be seen from an academic point of view as much as religious point of view. As you know today even the Shasters of Guru Gobind Singh in Hazur Sahib are being 'tarnished' and done maha beadbi of being applied with 'blood' of goats, despite Guru Nanak's Bani 'Je Ratt Lagge Kaprhe, Jama Hoi Paleet'. Ofcourse if you ask them they would claim it is their upbringing and history, same as those who don't believe in Raag Mala. Who can we really question these days? Everyone claims to have Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh in their wallets!

what a boad of lollocks!!!!!!!!

Sache Patshah was samrath, he had the shakti to complete Sache Patshah Sri Satguru Aadh Granth Sahib Ji

Plus the whole naamdhari tradition is a lie as their Guru, Jagjit Singh isnt even complying to the vachan which Sri Satguru Amar Das Ji made, and may I add, a Satgurus vachan is attal.

Naamdhari Guru, Jagjit Singh is a matharu, a tarkhan. And Sri Satguru Amar Das Ji gave vachan that the gurgadi would remain within the family.

Matharu doesnt seem to fit with Sodhi does it now!?!?!?!

Thanks for sharing. How does that feel? All better now? Should I pat you on the back until you burp as well?

Someone's been eating a lot of free Karha parshaad, LOL. Now go read that Sakhi again in Suraj Parkash and see if it really says what you claim or if some overly eager enthusiasts have bloated it with their ideals. Strange that now the issue of caste (that too of the Guru, who is supposed to be without caste) is being brought up by someone from the the 'caste is a hindoo thing' and 'surnames have no place in Sikhism' crowd. What caste is the Sri Adi Granth Sahib by the way? Are all Panj Pyaras also of Sodhi caste as they are supposed to represent Guru Gobind Singh? Is the Panth Guru also only filled with people of Sodhi caste alone?

Please, feel free to use the pm option :)