Paranoia from Panthic Weekly and Nihang Niddar Singh's book

ipledgeblue

This topic has gone off track.

The video where it shows Niddar SIngh ji apologizing is not nindiya, but showing what happened and he apologized for his mistakes. He admitted to his mistakes that's big of him. But then again in another video he says I only did it because it satified some peoples need. How unSikh like of someone to do this. He has no regard for saying im sorry and honesty is something he stays far away from.

After this for other's to trust or take this guy as a leader is a foolish thing to do.

Nindiya is where you spread untrue things among people.

And there was nothing untrue about that video unless you want to say somebody dressed up as Niddar Singh and it was all a fraud. Which logical people have this to say about this claim :LOL::LOL::LOL: your crazy man

How unSikh like of someone to do this. He has no regard for saying im sorry and honesty is something he stays far away from.

Why is that unSikh?

Page 473

ਪਉੜੀ ॥

पउड़ी ॥

Pa▫oṛī.

Pauree:

ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਆਖੈ ਆਪਣਾ ਜਿਸੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਸੋ ਚੁਣਿ ਕਢੀਐ ॥

सभु को आखै आपणा जिसु नाही सो चुणि कढीऐ ॥

Sabẖ ko ākẖai āpṇā jis nāhī so cẖuṇ kadẖī▫ai.

All call You their own, Lord; one who does not own You, is picked up and thrown away.

ਕੀਤਾ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਪੇ ਹੀ ਲੇਖਾ ਸੰਢੀਐ ॥

कीता आपो आपणा आपे ही लेखा संढीऐ ॥

Kīṯā āpo āpṇā āpe hī lekẖā sandẖī▫ai.

Everyone receives the rewards of his own actions; his account is adjusted accordingly.

ਜਾ ਰਹਣਾ ਨਾਹੀ ਐਤੁ ਜਗਿ ਤਾ ਕਾਇਤੁ ਗਾਰਬਿ ਹੰਢੀਐ ॥

जा रहणा नाही ऐतु जगि ता काइतु गारबि हंढीऐ ॥

Jā rahṇā nāhī aiṯ jag ṯā kā▫iṯ gārab handẖī▫ai.

Since one is not destined to remain in this world anyway, why should he ruin himself in pride?

ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸੈ ਨ ਆਖੀਐ ਪੜਿ ਅਖਰੁ ਏਹੋ ਬੁਝੀਐ ॥

मंदा किसै न आखीऐ पड़ि अखरु एहो बुझीऐ ॥

Manḏā kisai na ākẖī▫ai paṛ akẖar eho bujẖī▫ai.

Do not call anyone bad; read these words, and understand.

ਮੂਰਖੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਨ ਲੁਝੀਐ ॥੧੯॥

मूरखै नालि न लुझीऐ ॥१९॥

Mūrkẖai nāl na lujẖī▫ai. ||19||

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

I agree with fools, morons and retarded people countless times, just to keep the peace. It is a very Sikh tradition. :)

Panthic Weekly is "Nindya" Weekly and there is nothing that has changed my mind about that!

Why is that unSikh?

Page 473

ਪਉੜੀ ॥

पउड़ी ॥

Pa▫oṛī.

Pauree:

ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਆਖੈ ਆਪਣਾ ਜਿਸੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਸੋ ਚੁਣਿ ਕਢੀਐ ॥

सभु को आखै आपणा जिसु नाही सो चुणि कढीऐ ॥

Sabẖ ko ākẖai āpṇā jis nāhī so cẖuṇ kadẖī▫ai.

All call You their own, Lord; one who does not own You, is picked up and thrown away.

ਕੀਤਾ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਪੇ ਹੀ ਲੇਖਾ ਸੰਢੀਐ ॥

कीता आपो आपणा आपे ही लेखा संढीऐ ॥

Kīṯā āpo āpṇā āpe hī lekẖā sandẖī▫ai.

Everyone receives the rewards of his own actions; his account is adjusted accordingly.

ਜਾ ਰਹਣਾ ਨਾਹੀ ਐਤੁ ਜਗਿ ਤਾ ਕਾਇਤੁ ਗਾਰਬਿ ਹੰਢੀਐ ॥

जा रहणा नाही ऐतु जगि ता काइतु गारबि हंढीऐ ॥

Jā rahṇā nāhī aiṯ jag ṯā kā▫iṯ gārab handẖī▫ai.

Since one is not destined to remain in this world anyway, why should he ruin himself in pride?

ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸੈ ਨ ਆਖੀਐ ਪੜਿ ਅਖਰੁ ਏਹੋ ਬੁਝੀਐ ॥

मंदा किसै न आखीऐ पड़ि अखरु एहो बुझीऐ ॥

Manḏā kisai na ākẖī▫ai paṛ akẖar eho bujẖī▫ai.

Do not call anyone bad; read these words, and understand.

ਮੂਰਖੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਨ ਲੁਝੀਐ ॥੧੯॥

मूरखै नालि न लुझीऐ ॥१९॥

Mūrkẖai nāl na lujẖī▫ai. ||19||

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

I agree with fools, morons and retarded people countless times, just to keep the peace. It is a very Sikh tradition. :)

Panthic Weekly is "Nindya" Weekly and there is nothing that has changed my mind about that!

Randip can you explain the Bani here. It would be helpful for the people that don't know.

Also using Gurbani to call others morons because you don't agree with them is very bad. Randip you are 40 years old at least show some of the knowledge you have picked up over the years.

Randip can you explain the Bani here. It would be helpful for the people that don't know.

Also using Gurbani to call others morons because you don't agree with them is very bad. Randip you are 40 years old at least show some of the knowledge you have picked up over the years.

I agree with you! :)