Jatha Agendas And Nindiya Of Mahapursh On Sikhsangat

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of other forums, SPN mod, Randip Singh, don't know if its the same Randip here is against Sant Jarnail Singh ji and calls him a congress associate. Like someone said these anti-gurmat mod's are everywhere.

Stop changing your name and going on different forums. You honestly think I am intimidated by little boys like you behind keyboards.

admin cut

Stop changing your name and going on different forums. You honestly think I am intimidated by little boys like you behind keyboards.

admin cut

Randip SIngh, i don't know why you take offence when someone tells the truth. If you didn't say Sant Jarnail Sing ji is a congress associate then we should go back to SPN and see if the post where you said this lie is still up.......Just went back and yup these lies are still up.

And here it is from SPN said by Randip Singh

Pre-1984 and the attack on Harmandir Sahib it is a fact Bhindranwala was reviled by 99.9999% of the Sikh community because of his association with Congress and what he did against the Akali's.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/interfaith-d...azia-pak-5.html

Just in case i get called a lair, i provided the link.

This is the nindiya that happens at SPN by some mod's and members.

Take care Randip Singh

Randip Singh, are his points true though?

Out of interest, do you think there are no Sants in Sikhi?

Don't say no Sant's because i'm pretty sure Randip SIngh believes Niddar Singh is a Sant,

admin cut- Personal attacks/intimidation tactics against fellow members are not welcome here. I just wanted to give out freindly warning, please adhere to the policy of the forum, failed to do so will result in 1st warning.

Only five brother, I don't agree with some of Randip Singh's points, but what's the point in bringing in issues which have nothing to do with the topic? I may not agree with his views but I know he is basically a good Sikh man because I remember reading his posts on the Sikh history forum a few years ago where he would battle anti Sikh elements like SunnyJatt who would try to distort Sikhi. None of us have the same views on this forum, that is what we are here to discuss in a civilised brotherly manner without it turning into a "he said she said" (thu thu mai mai) type of arguement.

Only five brother, I don't agree with some of Randip Singh's points, but what's the point in bringing in issues which have nothing to do with the topic? I may not agree with his views but I know he is basically a good Sikh man because I remember reading his posts on the Sikh history forum a few years ago where he would battle anti Sikh elements like SunnyJatt who would try to distort Sikhi. None of us have the same views on this forum, that is what we are here to discuss in a civilised brotherly manner without it turning into a "he said she said" (thu thu mai mai) type of arguement.

What i was and will continue to due is show my character and of the people that i know. To go against Sant Jarnail Singh ji and spread lies says alot about the person and what their motives are. Some people have good intentions and stand by their word. Then other's intentions are just to destroy good mens names and increase their own name's fame and of their crew at any cost. It's not hard to see who is who after a year of having discussions. Respected members at SPN will say the same about some peoples character.

If you are going to say other's are doing nindiya, a person should look at their own feet first and see the mud tracks they have left behind.

On SPN there are many people with mud on their feet and I won't mention them because it will be called personal attack. It's visible who these people are and what their motives are.

Nindiya was done of a great Saint and I thought i would point it out since it happened on a forum I used to write at and it was relevant to the topic.

What i was and will continue to due is show my character and of the people that i know. To go against Sant Jarnail Singh ji and spread lies says alot about the person and what their motives are. Some people have good intentions and stand by their word. Then other's intentions are just to destroy good mens names and increase their own name's fame and of their crew at any cost. It's not hard to see who is who after a year of having discussions. Respected members at SPN will say the same about some peoples character.

If you are going to say other's are doing nindiya, a person should look at their own feet first and see the mud tracks they have left behind.

On SPN there are many people with mud on their feet and I won't mention them because it will be called personal attack. It's visible who these people are and what their motives are.

Nindiya was done of a great Saint and I thought i would point it out since it happened on a forum I used to write at and it was relevant to the topic.

Why are you going off topic?

Read what the admin have said here. I may not be a Niddar Singh supporter, but I bet he would kick you left right and centre in a straight fight, which makes him more of a purveyor of the Sant Siphahi tradition then some internet warriors I see. :)

Randip Singh, are his points true though?

Out of interest, do you think there are no Sants in Sikhi?

I'm afraid I do not believe in Sants/Bhai's/Jatha's/Dera's etc.

There really is no need for such figures or need to follow them when our 11th Guru is there. If people take the time to read it, understand it and apply it to daily life there is no need for any of that.

Haha you remember that?

What I found most offensive was how some people tried to insinuate that the sikh Guru's were taught to fight by others.

Haha you remember that?

What I found most offensive was how some people tried to insinuate that the sikh Guru's were taught to fight by others.

Yes, that was a good forum, too bad it went down hill for some reason. If it wasn't for you and a person named 'Facts', sunnyjatt would still be on Sikh forums distorting Sikhi to furthur his jaat paat agenda. Back then, you were the ultimate crusader against Jaat-Paat.

Why are you going off topic?

Read what the admin have said here. I may not be a Niddar Singh supporter, but I bet he would kick you left right and centre in a straight fight, which makes him more of a purveyor of the Sant Siphahi tradition then some internet warriors I see. :)

The only way I would be going off topic here is if i didn't mention what you said about Sant Jarnial Singh ji.

Randip ji, on SPN you like staying away from personal attacks(most of the time, but not likely) is it only to keep your status high. :D Niddar doesn't scare me and never will no matter how big he is. I just like having the Saint-soldier attitude and fear no man.

Take care Randip

Yes, that was a good forum, too bad it went down hill for some reason. If it wasn't for you and a person named 'Facts', sunnyjatt would still be on Sikh forums distorting Sikhi to furthur his jaat paat agenda. Back then, you were the ultimate crusader against Jaat-Paat.

The irony of it is, I have been brought up in an environment to make me quite pro-caste. I would be lying to say I do not have those elements in me, but my attitude is always Sikhi first.

You will recall I had battles not only against caste but:

-sexism - the lobby that saw God only as masculine

-homophobia - the lobby that directs hatred towards homosexuals (so much so they accused me of being a homosexual)

-metaphor/liberality brigade - those that could not distinguish between some of the more non-literal elements of bani - also Vaaran Bhai Gurdas.

-the Sakhi brigade - that believe that ALL Sakhi's are 100% correct without historical analysis.

-Meat/Vege brigade - ongoing battle that resurrected its head in the 1920's when there was none before. Both are acceptable in Sikhi and people should get over it.

-Jatha/Sect/Dera vs Mainstream Sikhi - I often get accused of hating Jatha's groups and Baba's/Sants/Bhai's and being pro-others.

and a few more.

But I really don't mind being accused as I have great mentors who know me and know I have no malice. I do like playing devil's advocate though. :)

I'm afraid I do not believe in Sants/Bhai's/Jatha's/Dera's etc.

There really is no need for such figures or need to follow them when our 11th Guru is there. If people take the time to read it, understand it and apply it to daily life there is no need for any of that.

You are entitled to your view :) , but Gurbani itself tells us the value of a true Sant. N30, Kam and others can explain better.

I have no problem with people believing and attending Sant deras, personally I think a true Sant or Brahmgianis tend to be be known only after they are gone. The problem is that some Sikhs are prepared to call any tom dick or harry a Sant or Brahmgiani and when some of these people fall short then that brings the whole concept of a Sant or Brahmgiani into disrepute.

You are entitled to your view :) , but Gurbani itself tells us the value of a true Sant. N30, Kam and others can explain better.

Indeed.

Saying that, the closest thing I have found to a Sant has been Bhagat Puran Singh of Pingalwara fame ( not to be confused with that Kenya bunch on Soho Road, who I do not have the time of day for).

is it just me or is this forum becoming more and more like sikhsangat.com!

In which way singh? Please let us know, members detailed feedback with possible solution is greatly appreciated...send us pm if you like or post it under feedback section.