? To Guru Da Sikh

I have a katha vaichak who is more than happy to discuss sri dasam granth sahib with you guys, he has refuted claims by missionaries/bhausaria against dasam granth sahib before in montreal and calgary. Right now he drives a truck which is bit unfortunate as he does not wish to pursue katha vaichak career anymore in the Gurdwara. Once we get sufficient funding for him here which is close to $3500 for 2 months temporary to support him, he will able to ready for full fledged debate on sri dasam granth sahib. Until then be patient unless off course your side can provide him half funding in "act of desperation for debate" do let us know.

Oh that is very good. Two monts isn't a long time. I don't have cash to fund anything. However, once the person does have some time, we can talk without problem. I don't know about singhsabha if they want to pay half. You can ask them. Do you want phone # of jeonwala? If yes, do send me a pm. Jeonwala seems to be really uptempo on having a debate. Is it possible for me to know the name of this katha vachak?

Oh that is very good. Two monts isn't a long time. I don't have cash to fund anything. However, once the person does have some time, we can talk without problem. I don't know about singhsabha if they want to pay half. You can ask them. Do you want phone # of jeonwala? If yes, do send me a pm. Jeonwala seems to be really uptempo on having a debate. Is it possible for me to know the name of this katha vachak?

As i said, We don't want funding from you guys since will manage it to get funding regardless but it will take some time 3-4 months. However, if this jeonwale seems to be really uptempo on having a debate then ask him if he agrees to half of the funding just in urge of having a debate.

No i cannot give you name until funding is arranged not necessarily xfer to his name by just arranged and confirmed by us.

I am sure you will agree it's a shame that only thing stopping us for have proper full fledged debate on sri dasam granth sahib is actual funding.

What can i say mate?

Time is money in this country gotta financially support gristhi jevan...!

As i said, We don't want funding from you guys since will manage it to get funding regardless but it will take some time 3-4 months. However, if this jeonwale seems to be really uptempo on having a debate then ask him if he agrees to half of the funding just in urge of having a debate.

No i cannot give you name until funding is arranged not necessarily xfer to his name by just arranged and confirmed by us.

I am sure you will agree it's a shame that only thing stopping us for have proper full fledged debate on sri dasam granth sahib is actual funding.

What can i say mate?

I understand. Everyone in this country works to earn a living. There is always cash output once we get input. You would have to ask jeonwala about cash. I would not do that. I don't ask anyone for cash like that. He prob. will wait 3-4 months than pay cash because he also drives truck to make his living. Other than that he usually asks others for cash to support his cause so I don't think he has cash to give.

I am not sure how Guru Da Sikh person got the info that Bipran Ke Reet is mentioned in Dasam Granth because it isn't. It isn't even in Sarabloh Granth. It is in the edited version of poetry titled 'Khalsa Mero Roop Hai Khaas'.

Sarabloh Granth says:

Khalsa Kaal Purakh Kee Fauj

Edited version says:

Khalsa Akaal Purakh Kee Fauj

Are you sure about your statements on Charitropakhyan? If yes, please inform Lamba because he is in New York and might get into a Dasam Granth debate. Lamba sure didn't fair well in his first three-four debates.

I will post some links to talk on Dasam Granth held on radio.

http://www.singhsabhacanada.com/Audio/55

Dr. Jodh Singh in audio below

http://www.singhsabhacanada.com/Audio/37

http://www.singhsabhacanada.com/Audio/35

http://www.singhsabhacanada.com/Audio/13

http://www.wakeupkhalsa.com/talk-shows.php

More links will be posted later.

I already posted that Bipran Ki Reet is from Amrit Kirtan, which is attributed to Dasam Patshah ! why basically everything that they claim to be penned by Dasam PAtsha is Dasam Granth or Dasam Darbar?. I posted this two days ago.

I posted 6 original questions and with all of their booha they still have not answer the last two questions and I have 8 more questions waiting for them. Are these the qualities of a debater? Nah !!

Thanks for putting up these GOOD links. !

I have a katha vaichak who is more than happy to discuss sri dasam granth sahib with you guys, he has refuted claims by missionaries/bhausaria against dasam granth sahib before in montreal and calgary. Right now he drives a truck which is bit unfortunate as he does not wish to pursue katha vaichak career anymore in the Gurdwara. Once we get sufficient funding for him here which is close to $3500 for 2 months temporary to support him, he will able to ready for full fledged debate on sri dasam granth sahib. Until then be patient unless off course your side can provide him half funding in "act of desperation for debate" do let us know.

Let me know if your ‘scholar’ on Dasam Garnth is available on Sunday morning. We can ask Kuldeep Singh to arrange an open debate for two hours on his Radio Shere Punjab. Radio Shere Punjab will pay for his long distance call charges so your ‘scholar’ does not have to lose any work time. It will save your guys $3500 and more importantly the excuses to delay this debate. Let’s see how he is going to fair answering the questions from general public. I think it will be very educational for the Sikh Sangat in deciding the fate of Dasam Granth !

What can i say mate?

I guess the Bir Ras you guys talk about getting from Dasam Granth dissipates very quicky when it comes to debating. You think Bhai Bachittar Singh asked Guru ji to just give him a couple of months to tidy up his financials and family matters before he would come back and face the drunken elephant being brought against the Guru and his Sikhs in the next day or so ! What about Bhai Mati Dass, Bhai Sati Dass, Bhai Dyala ji, how long did they ask for? Goes to show the “ACTUAL” love you folks have to ‘protect’ Dasam Patsha’s honor when you consider ‘Nastiks’ like us challenging Dasam Patshah’s ‘honor’ and his ‘Bani’ !

I understand. Everyone in this country works to earn a living. There is always cash output once we get input. You would have to ask jeonwala about cash. I would not do that. I don't ask anyone for cash like that. He prob. will wait 3-4 months than pay cash because he also drives truck to make his living. Other than that he usually asks others for cash to support his cause so I don't think he has cash to give.

You noticed when you accept a challenge, then how quickly the time to earn the same amount changed from 2 months to 4 months!

Did his wages just drop in half in the last two hours?

I don’t know if there is that much deflation in Economic terms.

I do know the DEFLATION that can happen to the Dasam Granth followers when they are asked to debate and provide solid proofs to back up their claims !

EXCUSE THE CAPITALS, BUT YOU HAVE AVOIDED THIS QUESTION:

WHERE DOES THE VERSE THAT BOTH YOU AND YOUR 'NAASTIK' MURSHID LOVE TO QUOTE COME FROM I.E. 'BIPRAN KE REET'.

AMRIT KIRTAN IS NOT A PRIMARY SOURCE CLEVER CLOGGS.

FOR SOMEONE WHO LOVES ADVERTISE THAT HE RELIES ONLY ON SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB, ITS LAUGHABLE THAT YOU QUOTE SO STRONGLY FROM SOURCES YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW EXIST.

YOU ARE BETTER OFF MOVING ON TO ANOTHER WEBSITE, YOU'VE EMBARRESSED YOURSELF ENOUGH HERE AND WON NO CONVERTS TO YOUR CULT.

Where are the answers to the following questions, BOYS !

A. Do you believe that All Gurus were one soul (jot) and different bodies. Yes or No and explain based on Gurbani

B. Post a LIST OF TEACHINGS that are missing from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji but are only available from so called Dasam Granth.

I will have about 8 more follow up questions once you have answered these.

I guess you would like nothing better than I to go away from this website. Am I making your ‘intellectual’ life that difficult?

You guys can pat each other on the back and act as judge and jury at the same time. But that simply proves your dictatorial behavior. Is that the mark of a Gursikh (meaning the Sikh of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji).

Guru Da Sikh you wrote:

//1. Let me know if your ‘scholar’ on Dasam Garnth is available on Sunday morning. We can ask Kuldeep Singh to arrange an open debate for two hours on his Radio Shere Punjab. Radio Shere Punjab will pay for his long distance call charges so your ‘scholar’ does not have to lose any work time. It will save your guys $3500 and more importantly the excuses to delay this debate. Let’s see how he is going to fair answering the questions from general public. I think it will be very educational for the Sikh Sangat in deciding the fate of Dasam Granth !

2. I guess the Bir Ras you guys talk about getting from Dasam Granth dissipates very quicky when it comes to debating. You think Bhai Bachittar Singh asked Guru ji to just give him a couple of months to tidy up his financials and family matters before he would come back and face the drunken elephant being brought against the Guru and his Sikhs in the next day or so ! What about Bhai Mati Dass, Bhai Sati Dass, Bhai Dyala ji, how long did they ask for? Goes to show the “ACTUAL” love you folks have to ‘protect’ Dasam Patsha’s honor when you consider ‘Nastiks’ like us challenging Dasam Patshah’s ‘honor’ and his ‘Bani’ !

3. You noticed when you accept a challenge, then how quickly the time to earn the same amount changed from 2 months to 4 months!

I do know the DEFLATION that can happen to the Dasam Granth followers when they are asked to debate and provide solid proofs to back up their claims !

//

1. First of all there is no excuse to delay the debate because i was the one to post in response to the khalsa fauj enquiry of debating in Toronto as he never directed his request post towards me personally but to everyone on this forum.

He would like to debate only once, ever wondered why would it take 2 months for him to compile all responses against anti sri dasam granth sahib people. Not because of excuses. Everything would be addressed there,every single point people have against sri dasam granth sahib will be addressed.

what do you prefer more action(tu tu mein mein) on radio where each party can easily go off topic and screw up the whole debate on the radio or would you prefer more traditional approach of writing up an book where everything is addressed? We would prefer either video debate with neutral moderators or creating book where everything is addressed against anti dasam granth parchars.

Video debate - face to face much better than radio one, where everything is recorded and moderated by neutral people- have you ever seen debate - kulbir singh having debate with inderjit ghagha? It was amazing, there were no insults/off topics. It was absoultely amazing debate, thats how gursikhs should discuss issues.

Here are the video link for you to educate how actual debate between gursikhs should be. Even your missionary people despite of not having answers of many points kulbir singh bought up have nothing but praising towards the whole setting, there are six parts to it. Watch it in your spare time.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-61...hagga&hl=en

2. One becomes hot headed fanatic having bir ras without shant ras. Kala Afghana wrote stuff against sri dasam granth sahib via pen, it would only make sense to respond to him via pen than sword. But nice try to invoke an violent reaction from sri dasam granth supporters, its not going to happen.

3. Please re-read the post carefully before jumping the bandwagon, you are quoting the khalsa fauji post of 3-4 months which is referring to jeonwala.

Just in case you missed it, i will bold it for you this time-

Bhai sahib ji who has willing to debate against anti- sri dasam granth sahib parchar would require funding for his two month pay because he will leave his temporary job for that two months, in order to get the funds it can take up to 3-4 months. It was direct response to The Khalsa Fauji repeated request for having a debate in Toronto.

Radio talk on sher e punjab does go pretty smoothly. You can watch some of the previous talks there. They have invited Prof. Darshan Singh, Dr. Jodh Singh, Balwant Singh Nandgarh, Principal Surinder Singh, Jathedar Tarlochan Singh, etc. etc.

I like that idea of the debater preparing for two months to debate because I wouldn't want him to say, I never read this section before. This is what Lamba did when he debates here in Toronto. He was asked about devi joo koo ustat kathnung in Krishan Avtar, he said he never read this section before and can't comment.

Guru Da Sikh you wrote:

//1. Let me know if your ‘scholar’ on Dasam Garnth is available on Sunday morning. We can ask Kuldeep Singh to arrange an open debate for two hours on his Radio Shere Punjab. Radio Shere Punjab will pay for his long distance call charges so your ‘scholar’ does not have to lose any work time. It will save your guys $3500 and more importantly the excuses to delay this debate. Let’s see how he is going to fair answering the questions from general public. I think it will be very educational for the Sikh Sangat in deciding the fate of Dasam Granth !

2. I guess the Bir Ras you guys talk about getting from Dasam Granth dissipates very quicky when it comes to debating. You think Bhai Bachittar Singh asked Guru ji to just give him a couple of months to tidy up his financials and family matters before he would come back and face the drunken elephant being brought against the Guru and his Sikhs in the next day or so ! What about Bhai Mati Dass, Bhai Sati Dass, Bhai Dyala ji, how long did they ask for? Goes to show the “ACTUAL” love you folks have to ‘protect’ Dasam Patsha’s honor when you consider ‘Nastiks’ like us challenging Dasam Patshah’s ‘honor’ and his ‘Bani’ !

3. You noticed when you accept a challenge, then how quickly the time to earn the same amount changed from 2 months to 4 months!

//

(First of all, can you let this FORUM know about the EDITs you are doing to my responses prior to postings. And you have NOT posted at least TWO of my responses)

1. First of all there is no excuse to delay the debate because i was the one to post in response to the khalsa fauj enquiry of debating in Toronto as he never directed his request post towards me personally but to everyone on this forum.

(1. I am sure you listened to the debate Malkiat Singh & Baba Hari Singh (in the background) had on Radio Shere Punjab a couple of weeks ago. The only two things that missing were: Tu Tu Mein Mein and ANSWERS to Kuldeep Singh’s questions. The only two thing that WERE presented: whole bunch of complains and excuses. We can ask Kuldeep Singh ji to even NOT talk any calls from Public. We can bring in Anti & Pro Dasam Granth ‘scholars’ on the radio and let people listen to it live so there is no room for editing and errors etc.)

He would like to debate only once, ever wondered why would it take 2 months for him to compile all responses against anti sri dasam granth sahib people. Not because of excuses. Everything would be addressed there,every single point people have against sri dasam granth sahib will be addressed.

what do you prefer more action(tu tu mein mein) on radio where each party can easily go off topic and screw up the whole debate on the radio or would you prefer more traditional approach of writing up an book where everything is addressed? We would prefer either video debate with neutral moderators or creating book where everything is addressed against anti dasam granth parchars.

Video debate - face to face much better than radio one, where everything is recorded and moderated by neutral people- have you ever seen debate - kulbir singh having debate with inderjit ghagha? It was amazing, there were no insults/off topics. It was absoultely amazing debate, thats how gursikhs should discuss issues.

Here are the video link for you to educate how actual debate between gursikhs should be. Even your missionary people despite of not having answers of many points kulbir singh bought up have nothing but praising towards the whole setting, there are six parts to it. Watch it in your spare time.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-61...hagga&hl=en

2. One becomes hot headed fanatic having bir ras without shant ras. Kala Afghana wrote stuff against sri dasam granth sahib via pen, it would only make sense to respond to him via pen than sword. But nice try to invoke an violent reaction from sri dasam granth supporters, its not going to happen.

(2. There is no NEED for me to invoke any violent response from your side. It has been obvious from the Pro Dasam Granth lobby from their postings on the thread that you had to lock. Guess they need to read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to get the ‘Shant Ras’, and NOT spend all the time on Dasam Granth to get the ‘Bir Ras’. The POINT I was trying to make was that I wouldn’t want to wait another two months on an issue that has been brewing for the last nearly 100 years. By the way, why call somebody a ‘scholar’ if he hasn’t even gotten his answers ready yet! )

3. Please re-read the post carefully before jumping the bandwagon, you are quoting the khalsa fauji post of 3-4 months which is referring to jeonwala.

(3. Gurcharan Singh Jeonwala is also a truck driver. When he got the call to debate with Hari Singh, he jumped on the next plane and arrived there the same day. He waited from Friday till Monday so that there were no excuses for NOT having a debate. But look what Hari Singh did, he left the stage in less than two minutes, while this guy had to buy another plane ticket to get back to Toronto from New York and lose nearly one week’s earnings. Does goes to show the love you truly have for Dasam Patshah !)

Just in case you missed it, i will bold it for you this time-

Bhai sahib ji who has willing to debate against anti- sri dasam granth sahib parchar would require funding for his two month pay because he will leave his temporary job for that two months, in order to get the funds it can take up to 3-4 months. It was direct response to The Khalsa Fauji repeated request for having a debate in Toronto.

Radio talk on sher e punjab does go pretty smoothly. You can watch some of the previous talks there. They have invited Prof. Darshan Singh, Dr. Jodh Singh, Balwant Singh Nandgarh, Principal Surinder Singh, Jathedar Tarlochan Singh, etc. etc.

I like that idea of the debater preparing for two months to debate because I wouldn't want him to say, I never read this section before. This is what Lamba did when he debates here in Toronto. He was asked about devi joo koo ustat kathnung in Krishan Avtar, he said he never read this section before and can't comment.

(Goes to show the extent that these so called ‘scholars’ have read & understood Dasam Granth. If the foremost & leading PROPONENT of Dasam Granth (Mr. Lamba) has NOT READ the whole Dasam Granth admittingly and is willing to endorse it as a COMPLETE writing of Dasam Patshah, then it would be like Albert Einstein saying I am trying to find the definition of mass on the internet. No wonder, you can’t help but feel sorry for the boys on this forum who try to support their flimsy arguments.

You probably have seen the posting here where they now trying to interpret Devi as Akal Purkh. Is there any reference to God in the feminine terms in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji at all?

Can you call Gurcharan Singh Jeonwala and let him know that you are Khalsa Fauji. I will call him later today so we can share / discuss some questions about Dasam Granth.)

Guru Da Sikh you wrote:

//

1. (First of all, can you let this FORUM know about the EDITs you are doing to my responses prior to postings. And you have NOT posted at least TWO of my responses)

2. I am sure you listened to the debate Malkiat Singh & Baba Hari Singh (in the background) had on Radio Shere Punjab a couple of weeks ago. The only two things that missing were: Tu Tu Mein Mein and ANSWERS to Kuldeep Singh’s questions. The only two thing that WERE presented: whole bunch of complains and excuses. We can ask Kuldeep Singh ji to even NOT talk any calls from Public. We can bring in Anti & Pro Dasam Granth ‘scholars’ on the radio and let people listen to it live so there is no room for editing and errors etc.)

3. There is no NEED for me to invoke any violent response from your side. It has been obvious from the Pro Dasam Granth lobby from their postings on the thread that you had to lock. Guess they need to read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji to get the ‘Shant Ras’, and NOT spend all the time on Dasam Granth to get the ‘Bir Ras’. The POINT I was trying to make was that I wouldn’t want to wait another two months on an issue that has been brewing for the last nearly 100 years. By the way, why call somebody a ‘scholar’ if he hasn’t even gotten his answers ready yet! )

4. Gurcharan Singh Jeonwala is also a truck driver. When he got the call to debate with Hari Singh, he jumped on the next plane and arrived there the same day. He waited from Friday till Monday so that there were no excuses for NOT having a debate. But look what Hari Singh did, he left the stage in less than two minutes, while this guy had to buy another plane ticket to get back to Toronto from New York and lose nearly one week’s earnings. Does goes to show the love you truly have for Dasam Patshah !)

//

1. I have edited your post because you were breaking the rules- its simple as that. Infact, we have every ground to ban you right at this very moment for restoring to attack someone's father and mother in your post which were dis-approved but we won't ban you because everyone should given a chance without restoring to attack towards someone's father and mother. However, consider this is your first official warning, there are three warnings in total. You can ask your freind- The Khalsa Fauj before long time ago he was banned making a direct blunt attack against panth mahan hasti for no apparent reason. But now ban has lifted because everyone deserve an second chance to improve their posting, look at his post now, he has improved quite a bit.

2. No i haven't heard about this debate. Please share the direct links.

3. Wow, i haven't even listed this gurmukh's name yet, bhandi parchar against this person already started happening. Have you ever wrote a book in your life? If you did, you wouldn't say comments like- why call somebody scholar if he hasnt got the answers yet?. He has answers in heart. But you should know writing a book its not easy task, compile all the propaganda together and answering them one by one in a book format close to 200 pages, takes long time. I think classic response to anti dasam granth sahib propaganda is through a book where it cannot be manipulated or edited. But once push comes to shove, he will respond in any way you like.

4. He has passion for his beleifs, good for him. Not everyone has a luxury of booking a flight for a debate in gristhi jeevan and besides as your true freind- The Khalsa Fauj said " He likes that idea of the debater preparing for two months to debate because I wouldn't want him to say, I never read this section before. Also just because you are not any debates from this side, does not mean supporters/upasakhs of sri dasam granth sahib are sitting idle. Have you heard of mohavara- zakhmi sher is more dangerous than active one?

anyway enough of talking, please respond to the threads that i have invited you - the roles of sants and sri dasam granth- charitaropakyan.

look at his post now, he has improved quite a bit.

This guy is not only good he is funny too! Love his response about Kala Afghana & and the reference to Chritars.

2. No i haven't heard about this debate. Please share the direct links.

Khalsa Fauj, can you post the link, if possible. You already have the links to other Audio debates.

compile all the propaganda together and answering them one by one in a book format close to 200 pages, takes long time.

If he is trying to answer all questions about this Granth, he is going to need more than 2 months and more than 200 pages. I hope the book doesn’t end up being bigger than the Granth itself!

Have you heard of mohavara- zakhmi sher is more dangerous than active one?

I am sure you do understand that the active ones are more productive & useful than the wounded ones that become diet for others in no time!

anyway enough of talking, please respond to the threads that i have invited you - the roles of sants and sri dasam granth- charitaropakyan.

Would you let me post the exact English & Punjabi translations of the Charitars in charitaropakyan without any editing?

Admin Note: Your rest of the posts were edited, since it was directed towards the moderation. I don't want to make this thread between you and me going in circles. Please check your pm

Yeah go ahead post exact english and punjabi translations of charitars, its been posted before, translations by dr bindra so that we can discuss them, make sure you don't go off-topic on that thread. Please follow the rules of that thread listed there.

Khalsa Fauj, can you post the link, if possible. You already have the links to other Audio debates.

I don't think the video is uploaded yet but the audio has been uploaded at

www.wakeupkhalsa.com in the Audio section under Talk Shows.

You should starts the mantree bhoopat sambaad in the charitropakhyan thread. I will moniter how things go there.

Guru da Sikh,

you said in your previous post in this thread:

When Guru ji clearly states that

sathiguroo binaa hor kachee hai baanee || Without the True Guru, other songs are false. Does that still leave you room for other literature to seek knowledge? You said Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is COMPLETE then what is it that you are looking for in literature outside of a COMPLETE SATGURU?

Does that imply you believe - jaap sahib, tav parsad swaie, chaupie sahib were kachi bani (god forbid) since they were outside of sri guru granth sahib maharaj ?

"sathiguroo binaa hor kachee hai baanee || Without the True Guru, other songs are false. Does that still leave you room for other literature to seek knowledge? You said Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is COMPLETE then what is it that you are looking for in literature outside of a COMPLETE SATGURU?"

Does that mean that you will not be sending your children to school then i.e. they may have to read Romeo and Juliette as part of their English Literature module, I suppose that would be AN-TIE Gurmat....

Guru da Sikh,

you said in your previous post in this thread:

Does that imply you believe - jaap sahib, tav parsad swaie, chaupie sahib were kachi bani (god forbid) since they were outside of sri guru granth sahib maharaj ?

I stated my position in an earlier post, that out of respect, I do NOT oppose the Rehat Meryada. And these three are included in that.

If you consider yourself a Sikh and claim that you get the Atmik Gyan from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, has the Guru NOT answered your question in the same lines!

"sathiguroo binaa hor kachee hai baanee || Without the True Guru, other songs are false. Does that still leave you room for other literature to seek knowledge? You said Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is COMPLETE then what is it that you are looking for in literature outside of a COMPLETE SATGURU?"

Does that mean that you will not be sending your children to school then i.e. they may have to read Romeo and Juliette as part of their English Literature module, I suppose that would be AN-TIE Gurmat....

mod edit

Why is that people that do ‘Akhand Path’ from Dasam Granth do NOT read Charitro Pakhyan out loud and do katha from its verses on the Gurudwara stage?

Again I ask the question: Can you or have you read the translation of these Charitro Pakhyan to your family members especially your sister(s) or mother?

Note for N30: You should not edit this response, since my intention is to get started in the Charitro Pkhyan thread, but here the reference to Charitro Pakhyan is simply to answer his question.

GDS,

I answered your questions.

Can you post a link where you posted the answer to this question?

Here is my question again, in case you overlooked:

Post a LIST OF TEACHINGS that are missing from Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji but are only available from Dasam Granth.

Try to stop jumping around like a Kangaroo on red bull, then read through the responses.

For someone who is propogating Gurmat - you have serious communication, diplomacy and mannerism issues.

Communication: You claim to have posted the answers and yet those are nowhere to be found, and I am the one who has gotten the communication problem!

Diplomacy: Works where logic is respected. Dictators like you do not use diplomacy as a tool!

Mannerism: Read all of you Dasam Granth supporters posts, and the disrespectful language you have used and continue to use for Kahan Singh Nabha, Prof. Darshan Singh etc.. Why don’t you guys practice what you preach?

Lets us stick to the topics and post a link to your post where you answered the above question !

Where are the answers to the following questions, BOYS !

A. Do you believe that All Gurus were one soul (jot) and different bodies. Yes or No and explain based on Gurbani

im no scholar, but am just beginning to read parts of both granths. so plz forgive me for my intrusion. In Aad Guru I have not yet read anything that says that the Gurus were 1 jot in 10 jamas. However in Bachitar Natak of Dasam Guru, there is a section where it is written that the jot was passed from Guru Nanak to Angad and so on. Then it says that all the spiritually wise people recognised this and only fools thought of them as seperate entities.

Is this the answer you was looking for?