Muslim Conversation Topic

This topic is been moved to approval topic to clean up all the personal insults along with direct insults made to Muslim prophet.

It will take few days to clean up stuff from this thread.

I be recalling an moderator meeting where decision of all the other religious sections of this forum be locked until further notice would be discussed. We are seeing a growing trend of posts diverting into different religious section where other dharams and their prophets are bluntly insulted were questioned. This will not be tolerated on sikhawareness at all.

Fateh!

Perhaps you had better also clean up the Liber Astarte thread in the Spirit section of the forum, since Aleister Crowley was the prophet of a religion called Thelema. I hope you will also be similarly concerned about "insults" to people like L. Ron. Hubbard, Joseph Smith, Malaclypse the Younger, Anton La Vey, Master Yoda (Jedis are a religious denomination in the UK), and a whole slew of others. Or do these latter not count since you and the mods have decided that they are not prophets and that their followers are not deserving of the same respect you grant to Mohammedans?

If you will not allow the discussion of the failings of the above as well as Mohamed, Jesus, Moses, Krishna, then it would be better to say so in a sticky. However that would be a form of censorship, woukd it not? You would then also have to explain why Sikhs do not follow the teachings of these prophets if they are so well-respected.

Regards,

K.

Are you saying that we should give people like aleister crowley and anton de la vey the same respect as we do to Krishna Moses and Jesus? Crowley the man who supported Nazi ideology and admitted to sacrificing innocent children in satanic rituals to draw their life power.

Kalijug Singh is following demonic forces we should be wary of what he says

There are ways of absorbing the shadow and not become it, like crowley did.

Are you saying that we should give people like aleister crowley and anton de la vey the same respect as we do to Krishna Moses and Jesus? Crowley the man who supported Nazi ideology and admitted to sacrificing innocent children in satanic rituals to draw their life power.

Kalijug Singh is following demonic forces we should be wary of what he says

There are ways of absorbing the shadow and not become it, like crowley did.

Yes, I'm following demonic forces. OOGA OOGA BOOGA!!! :LOL:

Crowley used the sacrifice of children as a metaphor for sex that does not result in procreation. Moses, on the other hand, witnessed the murder of every first born child in Egypt at the hands of the God he worshipped. Which act is more evil?

My point is, in case you seriously do not get it, is that they are not prophets to a Sikh, so why be prejudiced and forbid criticism of some prophets but not others.

Are you a Sikh, Mekhane'ch Jannat? If not, what religion do you follow? I am a Sikh not a Thelemite, so you can stop making assumptions now as to who I follow. If you do it again however, I am going to assume that you are purposely trying to mislead the sangat by making accusations about where my loyalties lie.

Regards,

K.

Kaljug wrote:

Moses, on the other hand, witnessed the murder of every first born child in Egypt at the hands of the God he worshipped. Which act is more evil?

You lie. Adonai didn't kill Gershom at all. The passage you refer to is extremely ambiguous and uses pronouns when the text says that the angel of the Lord went to slay "him". Zephora then cricumcises "him". But "he" was not killed. But neither Gershom nor Eliazar, Moses' son were killed by Adonai.

You are what we call a nasibi, a persecutor of prophets, who hates God's messengers. You beliefs are the roots of Hitler's antisemitism and modern Islamophobia. You openly embrasse evil.

you can make jokes about it but i'll just say this you seem to know about tantra and in some tantras such as the yoni tantra there are many rituals involving blood meat sex and menstrual blood and also rituals involving consumption of human flesh and also menstrual blood which is a very powerful substance for use in magic. Now many new agers take all these things as simply metaphors or as symbolic but practitionors of Tantra actually carried out these processes the same with Crowley his sayings were not just metaphorical they contained many meanings like the tantras. In my books a Sikh cannot be a Sikh if he is influenced by Crowley this is like a pisshead punjabi saying he is a Sikh a sikh on the outside but not in essence. Anyway i'll leave it there but take it from me that demonic forces do exist and the form they take is sometimes the one you least expect, and also these forces are preveleant in this society so be careful the 'food' you eat it may cause you indigestion ooga booga booga!