Charitro Pakhyan - Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

Ishvar Singh, thats my line! Search the forum for mine and Balbir Singhs previous discussions on his mango obsession.

Balbir Singh:

"Is it the contagious decease?"

No, its a contagious 'disease'.

"When blind people become clever?"

When one reverts to eating gande after tasting mango, then he is not very clever in my opinion.

"Please announce his particulars in case you have come to know one and oblige."

There is one who called Balbir Singh, who has come to taste the mango, the mango that can give sight back to the blind.

"Only idiots need and read instructions repeatedly. And the preacher's business flourishes.

Eat a mango once and come to know if it is important to read instructions several times. Eat mango and sing its praise."

Aaah, the real Balbir Singh rises from his lair..

So you are basically saying that only idiots do NITNEM? We don't all have the ability to eat one magic mango which will enable us to memorise and understand kudrati - all of Sri Guru Granth Sahib in one reading. Through devotion, discipline, effort, listening, living and repeating his name - one is blessed with gurprasad In response to your mango eating antics and lack of respect for repitition:

"ਹੇ ਜਿਹਬੇ ਹੇ ਰਸਗੇ ਮਧੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਿਅ ਤੁਯੰ ॥

ਸਤ ਹਤੰ ਪਰਮ ਬਾਦੰ ਅਵਰਤ ਏਥਹ ਸੁਧ ਅਛਰਣਹ ॥

ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਦਾਮੋਦਰ ਮਾਧਵੇ ॥੬੨॥"

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and Shaheediyan Jee!

The reverend Gurus are today also giving the message of Naam Jap.

Please contemplate. Guru Amardaas Jee is singing.

ਕਿਸੁ ਹਉ ਸੇਵੀ ਕਿਆ ਜਪੁ ਕਰੀ ਸਤਗੁਰ ਪੂਛਉ ਜਾਇ ॥

किसु हउ सेवी किआ जपु करी सतगुर पूछउ जाइ ॥

kisu hau sayvee kiaa japu karee satgur poochhao jaai. SGGS Ang 34

Your reverend preachers also you are but suggesting to read such messages repeatedly. And Naam Jap is done. Why?

Please click the attachment and listen.

Balbir Singh

Dear all and Shaheediyan Jee!

The reverend Gurus are today also giving the message of Naam Jap.

Please contemplate. Guru Amardaas Jee is singing.

ਕਿਸੁ ਹਉ ਸੇਵੀ ਕਿਆ ਜਪੁ ਕਰੀ ਸਤਗੁਰ ਪੂਛਉ ਜਾਇ ॥

किसु हउ सेवी किआ जपु करी सतगुर पूछउ जाइ ॥

kisu hau sayvee kiaa japu karee satgur poochhao jaai. SGGS Ang 34

Your reverend preachers also you are but suggesting to read such messages repeatedly. And Naam Jap is done. Why?

Please click the attachment and listen.

Balbir Singh

Balbir Singh, request that you provide proof for the assertions made in the recording you attached in a NEW thread. Please try and keep this one on topic.

Dear all and Ekta Jee!

I can understand your concern.

This is a part from the discourse given by Sant Hari Singh Randhawa Jee. Its title is 'Raj Karega Khalsa'. It is in a mp3 format.

I downloaded it from Internet and lately got a chance to hear it. The part I have sent as attached file begins after twentieth minute.

Balbir Singh

Dear all and Ekta Jee!

I can understand your concern.

This is a part from the discourse given by Sant Hari Singh Randhawa Jee. Its title is 'Raj Karega Khalsa'. It is in a mp3 format.

I downloaded it from Internet and lately got a chance to hear it. The part I have sent as attached file begins after twentieth minute.

Balbir Singh

Balbir

I am pretty sure the voice is not of Baba hari isngh randhawawale.Please provide the source so that we can hear full recording.

• 6 years later...

I am new and humbly submit the following, learned members may please correct me if I am wrong:-

ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ਮਤਿ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ॥

ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ (Ram & Rahim), ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ( Puran & Quran), ਅਨੇਕ ਕਹੈਂ ( if somenone tells you they are different), ਮਤਿ ਏਕ ਨ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ॥(do not believe them)

Youtube video post earlier by guest was rejected by us as it contain offensive youtube video on sri dasam granth, please upload the same video with neutral video non offensive tittle and post it here, will re-consider approving the message.