Meaning of Mahakaal Shabad?

The Khalsa Fauji,

It seems like you are fatigued, need a break from all this discussion ? Understandable. Just let us know whenever you are ready. However, i just wanted to remind, it was your friend- Guru Da Sikh who came on this forum start challenging core beliefs of gurmat sidhant- Sri Dasam Granth sahib, Bhai Gurdas Ji Varan and you came along with this joined the party after clarifying that you were not Guru Da Sikh to Mithar. All of this seems some what fishy, seemed like well planned orchestrated mission to come on the forum start engaging in guerrilla debate.

Right this thread has gone on for long enough. Khalsa fauj you talk about a live debate, i will post the one from 2000 when Sant Nihal Singh and the Sangat answer the questions by excommunicated Gurbakhs Singh Afgana. Regarding the Jaap Sahib, Sawaiyas and Choupai being bani, and from 44.40 minutes onwards we get to the shabad of Mahakaal!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2436660112608428261

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...96676&hl=en

what is the use of debating this issue again if Kala Afgana's clique have already argued this issue and obviously lost or otherwise we would be able to find this video on their website.

Quite surprising how many videos are missing off that site!

Moderators is there any need to continue with this issue!

Right this thread has gone on for long enough. Khalsa fauj you talk about a live debate, i will post the one from 2000 when Sant Nihal Singh and the Sangat answer the questions by excommunicated Gurbakhs Singh Afgana. Regarding the Jaap Sahib, Sawaiyas and Choupai being bani, and from 44.40 minutes onwards we get to the shabad of Mahakaal!

what is the use of debating this issue again if Kala Afgana's clique have already argued this issue and obviously lost or otherwise we would be able to find this video on their website.

I told you before too, I am not kala afgana. Also, that video is edited big time but I don't want to get into another debate here. Like I said, that was 9 years ago and that was kala afgana. He does things according to his liking. We do things differently so bring debate to TO (Toronto, Ontario). We will get 3-6 people, you guys can also get 3-6 people. Also no thug activities like Ghagga time because I don't like that bull. Everyone will be given enough time to speak regardless of how long it takes.

mod note: baseless accusations against kathakars without evidence not allowed.

People who are against Dasam Granth , Did they ever bother asking Guru Sahib instead of using their own brains ? Did they ever try abhyaas of Gurmantar and Even Moolmantar , have they felt the bliss or is it just dry knowledge without any rass, true knowledge comes from inside not from books and useless arguing, it comes with humbleness not with egoistic brains, do some bhagti and then try to come up with answers

Like I said before, bring live debate. I don't want to get into aatmaa concept now or what aatmaa means. Like I said before, I don't have time to waste here online. Bring game to debate and we can talk there. Someone said I didn't answer shabads about Apay Naaree, the reason is typing aarths and explaining will take too long so I won't bother doing it here. Bring it to the debate and we can talk there. I got other things to do than talk all day online here. It is time to move on. When you guys have a scholar ready to debate, send me an email and we will arrange debate in Toronto area.

Unlike the Americans, you came to war with an exit strategy for when you started losing. I notice that you have been trying to use it for quite a few posts now to exit the debacle you've found yourself in with whatever grace you can scrape together. bye now.

Unlike the Americans, you came to war with an exit strategy for when you started losing. I notice that you have been trying to use it for quite a few posts now to exit the debacle you've found yourself in with whatever grace you can scrape together. bye now.

Like I said, bring proper live debate and we will see who runs. The stuff that was discussed in 5 days could have been discussed in 2 hours during live debate and results would have been more useful. If you think you are going to drag me back into this, it isn't going to work. You can call into Sher E Punjab radio and say you want to be on the show. Then we will know who runs to save grace and who hangs up the phone when there are no answers.

http://www.sherepunjabradio.ca/

Sunday at 11 AM EST. Program is called Dilaa Dee Saanjh.

Bring your greatest maharathees to live debate and we will see what happens.

Khalsa fauj, if you want a debate in person all you should have done was start one thread and made that the opening challenge instead of wasting everybodys time. Now that we have found you to be a troublemaker without the knowledge to back up your arguements i wish you a good day so you can leave the forum and enjoy reading your books for a bit more info so you can come back and cause more mischief

"I don't want to get into aatmaa concept now or what aatmaa means."

Thats the most sense I've heard you talk thus far. Well done, now simply apply this attitude to all the other nonsense/heretical/puritanical theories you have been flooding on this forum.

Also, thanks for brining together all members of this diverse forum under one umbrella (I'm sure that was not part of your plan) - its good to have an Abdali come here once in a while.

Namaste.

Check mate.

Like I said before, bring your best scholars and we will see who has knowledge, who is naastic and who doesn't believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I don't have time to debate here. I was able to get a lot of important work done because I didn't waste time here. I thought you guys would be intelligent so I tried to educate you guys but I was just talking to walls that will only understand in manner they understand which isn't possible online. Only live debate would provide that setting. Once again, get your best North American scholars to debate in Toronto or Greater Toronto Area.

http://www.singhsabhacanada.com/Video/29

Sheedi degh!

Why do you say namaste?

"I don't want to get into aatmaa concept now or what aatmaa means."

What are you talking here? Your gang of atheists do not believe in atma and you are talking about atma.

That is next point of contention with you guys as you guys interpret SGGS ji in a totally different and anti gurmat way.

He has wished you correctly. Your organization Singhsabha or better call it anti-singh sabha say that keshas are not required for a sikh. They keep keshas because of cultural tag and not as rehat. ask me reference?

You guys invited Gurinder Mann to speak on stage in California.

How long are his hair?

Thank you very much.

How long are his hair?

Thank you very much.

Who are you to question the length of anyone's hair? You support jeonwala. When jeonwala debated with Baba Hari Singh ji Jeonwala was not amritdhari.

People are where they are in their spiritual path, you have no right to attack them for that.

How long are his hair?

Thank you very much.

Gurinder Mann admits his mistake and says he will grow hair one day. He does not say like jeonwala , hardev shergill of singhsabha that hair is not required to be kept by a sikh. Shame on you for twisting such a serious issue. Instead you should have clarified your position. Do you side with them?

Given below is entire chhand in bachitra natak of dasam granth on the basis of which FAUJI call Mahakal a Hindu deity. Please read, analyse and see how deluded and childish is the arguement of Fauji.

ਭੁਜੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਤ ਛੰਦ ॥

भुजंग प्रयात छंद ॥

BHUJANG PRAYAAT STANZA

ਸਦਾ ਏਕ ਜੋਤਯੰ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸਰੂਪੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਮਹਾ ਭੂਪ ਭੂਪੰ ॥

सदा एक जोतयं अजूनी सरूपं ॥ महा देव देवं महा भूप भूपं ॥

He, who is ever light-incarnate and birthless entity, Who is the god of chief gods, the king of chief kings.

ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਿਰੂਪੰ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਾਣੰ ॥ ਕਲੰ ਕਾਰਣੇਯੰ ਨਮੋ ਖੜਗਪਾਣੰ ॥੩॥

निरंकार नितयं निरूपं न्रिबाणं ॥ कलं कारणेयं नमो खड़गपाणं ॥३॥

Who is Formless, Eternal, Amorphous and Ultimate Bliss. Who is the Cause of all the Powers, I salute the wielder of the Sword.3.

ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਿਰਾਲੰ ॥ ਨ ਬ੍ਰਿਧੰ ਬਿਸੇਖੰ ਨ ਤਰੁਨੰ ਨ ਬਾਲੰ ॥

निरंकार न्रिबिकार नितयं निरालं ॥ न ब्रिधं बिसेखं न तरुनं न बालं ॥

He is Formless, Flawless, eternal and Non-aligned. He is neither distinctively old, nor young nor immature.

ਨ ਰੰਕੰ ਨ ਰਾਯੰ ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ॥ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ਅਪਾਰੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ॥੪॥

न रंकं न रायं न रूपं न रेखं ॥ न रंगं न रागं अपारं अभेखं ॥४॥

He is neither poor. nor rich; He is Formless and Markless. He is Colourless, Non-attached, Limitless and Guiseless.4.

ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ॥ ਨ ਨਾਮੰ ਨ ਠਾਮੰ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਤਿ ਜਾਗੰ ॥

न रूपं न रेखं न रंगं न रागं ॥ न नामं न ठामं महा जोति जागं ॥

He is Formless, Signless, Colourless and Non-attached. He is Nameless, Placeless; and a Radiating Great Effulgence.

ਨ ਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ਨ ਭੇਖੰ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ਸੁ ਪਰਮੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰਯੰ॥੫॥

न द्वैखं न भेखं निरंकार नितयं ॥ महा जोग जोगं सु परमं पवित्रयं॥५॥

He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Formless and Eternal. He is a Superb Practising Yogi and a Supremely Holy Entity.5.

ਅਜੇਯੰ ਅਭੇਯੰ ਅਨਾਮੰ ਅਠਾਮੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਮ ਕਾਮੰ ॥

अजेयं अभेयं अनामं अठामं ॥ महा जोग जोगं महा काम कामं ॥

He is unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Nameless and Placeless. He is a Superb Practicing Yogi, He is the Supreme Ravisher.

ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਨਾਦੰ ॥ ਪਰੇਯੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਸਦਾ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਖਾਦੰ ॥੬॥

अलेखं अभेखं अनीलं अनादं ॥ परेयं पवित्रं सदा न्रिबिखादं ॥६॥

He is Accountless, Garbless, Stainless and without Beginning. He is in the Yond, Immaculate and ever without Contention.6.

ਸੁਆਦੰ ਅਨਾਦੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਨੰਤੰ॥ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਮਹੇਸੰ ਮਹੰਤੰ ॥

सुआदं अनादं अनीलं अनंतं॥ अद्वैखं अभेखं महेसं महंतं ॥

He is the Primal, Orignless, Stainless and Endless. He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Master of the earth and the destroyer of Pride.

ਖਗ ਖੰਡ ਬਿਹੰਡੰ ਖਲ ਦਲ ਖੰਡੰ ਅਤਿ ਰਣ ਮੰਡੰ ਬਰ ਬੰਡੰ ॥

खग खंड बिहंडं खल दल खंडं अति रण मंडं बर बंडं ॥

The sword chops well, chops the forces of fools and this mighty one bedecks and glorifies the battlefield.

ਭੁਜ ਦੰਡ ਅਖੰਡੰ ਤੇਜ ਪ੍ਰਚੰਡੰ ਜੋਤਿ ਅਮੰਡੰ ਭਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਭੰ ॥

भुज दंड अखंडं तेज प्रचंडं जोति अमंडं भान प्रभं ॥

It is the unbreakable staff of the arm, it has the powerful luster and its light even bedims the radiance of the sum.

ਸੁਖ ਸੰਤਾ ਕਰਣੰ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਦਰਣੰ ਕਿਲਬਿਖ ਹਰਣੰ ਅਸਿ ਸਰਣੰ ॥

सुख संता करणं दुरमति दरणं किलबिख हरणं असि सरणं ॥

It brings happiness to the saints, mashing the vicious ones, it is the destroyer of sins and I and under its refuge.

ਜੈ ਜੈ ਜਗ ਕਾਰਣ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਉਬਾਰਣ ਮਮ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਰਣ ਜੈ ਤੇਗੰ ॥੨॥

जै जै जग कारण स्रिसटि उबारण मम प्रतिपारण जै तेगं ॥२॥

Hail, hail to the cause of the world, saviour of the universe, it is my preserver, I hail its victory. 2.

ਭੁਜੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਤ ਛੰਦ ॥

भुजंग प्रयात छंद ॥

BHUJANG PRAYAAT STANZA

ਸਦਾ ਏਕ ਜੋਤਯੰ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸਰੂਪੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਮਹਾ ਭੂਪ ਭੂਪੰ ॥

सदा एक जोतयं अजूनी सरूपं ॥ महा देव देवं महा भूप भूपं ॥

He, who is ever light-incarnate and birthless entity, Who is the god of chief gods, the king of chief kings.

ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਿਰੂਪੰ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਾਣੰ ॥ ਕਲੰ ਕਾਰਣੇਯੰ ਨਮੋ ਖੜਗਪਾਣੰ ॥੩॥

निरंकार नितयं निरूपं न्रिबाणं ॥ कलं कारणेयं नमो खड़गपाणं ॥३॥

Who is Formless, Eternal, Amorphous and Ultimate Bliss. Who is the Cause of all the Powers, I salute the wielder of the Sword.3.

ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਿਰਾਲੰ ॥ ਨ ਬ੍ਰਿਧੰ ਬਿਸੇਖੰ ਨ ਤਰੁਨੰ ਨ ਬਾਲੰ ॥

निरंकार न्रिबिकार नितयं निरालं ॥ न ब्रिधं बिसेखं न तरुनं न बालं ॥

He is Formless, Flawless, eternal and Non-aligned. He is neither distinctively old, nor young nor immature.

ਨ ਰੰਕੰ ਨ ਰਾਯੰ ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ॥ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ਅਪਾਰੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ॥੪॥

न रंकं न रायं न रूपं न रेखं ॥ न रंगं न रागं अपारं अभेखं ॥४॥

He is neither poor. nor rich; He is Formless and Markless. He is Colourless, Non-attached, Limitless and Guiseless.4.

ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ॥ ਨ ਨਾਮੰ ਨ ਠਾਮੰ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਤਿ ਜਾਗੰ ॥

न रूपं न रेखं न रंगं न रागं ॥ न नामं न ठामं महा जोति जागं ॥

He is Formless, Signless, Colourless and Non-attached. He is Nameless, Placeless; and a Radiating Great Effulgence.

ਨ ਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ਨ ਭੇਖੰ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਤਯੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ਸੁ ਪਰਮੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰਯੰ॥੫॥

न द्वैखं न भेखं निरंकार नितयं ॥ महा जोग जोगं सु परमं पवित्रयं॥५॥

He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Formless and Eternal. He is a Superb Practising Yogi and a Supremely Holy Entity.5.

ਅਜੇਯੰ ਅਭੇਯੰ ਅਨਾਮੰ ਅਠਾਮੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਮ ਕਾਮੰ ॥

अजेयं अभेयं अनामं अठामं ॥ महा जोग जोगं महा काम कामं ॥

He is unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Nameless and Placeless. He is a Superb Practicing Yogi, He is the Supreme Ravisher.

ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਨਾਦੰ ॥ ਪਰੇਯੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਸਦਾ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਖਾਦੰ ॥੬॥

अलेखं अभेखं अनीलं अनादं ॥ परेयं पवित्रं सदा न्रिबिखादं ॥६॥

He is Accountless, Garbless, Stainless and without Beginning. He is in the Yond, Immaculate and ever without Contention.6.

ਸੁਆਦੰ ਅਨਾਦੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਨੰਤੰ॥ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਮਹੇਸੰ ਮਹੰਤੰ ॥

सुआदं अनादं अनीलं अनंतं॥ अद्वैखं अभेखं महेसं महंतं ॥

He is the Primal, Orignless, Stainless and Endless. He is Blemishless, Guiseless, Master of the earth and the destroyer of Pride.

ਨ ਰੋਖੰ ਨ ਸੋਖੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰੋਹੰ ਨ ਮੋਹੰ ॥ ਨ ਕਾਮੰ ਨ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੰ ਅਜੋਨੀ ਅਜੋਹੰ ॥੭॥

न रोखं न सोखं न द्रोहं न मोहं ॥ न कामं न क्रोधं अजोनी अजोहं ॥७॥

He is Ireless, Ever fresh, Deceitless and Non-attached. He is Lustless, Angerless, Birthless and Sightless.7.

ਪਰੇਅੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪੁਨੀਤੰ ਪੁਰਾਣੰ ॥ ਅਜੇਯੰ ਅਭੇਯੰ ਭਵਿਖਯੰ ਭਵਾਣੰ ॥

परेअं पवित्रं पुनीतं पुराणं ॥ अजेयं अभेयं भविखयं भवाणं ॥

He is in the Yond, Immaculate, Most Holy and Ancient. He is Unconquerable, Indistinguishable, Will be in future and is always Present.

ਨ ਰੋਗੰ ਨ ਸੋਗੰ ਸੁ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਨਵੀਨੰ ॥ ਅਜਾਯੰ ਸਹਾਯੰ ਪਰਮੰ ਪ੍ਰਬੀਨੰ ॥੮॥

न रोगं न सोगं सु नितयं नवीनं ॥ अजायं सहायं परमं प्रबीनं ॥८॥

He is without ailment and sorrow and is ever new. He is Birthless, He is the Supporter and is Supremely dexterous.8.

ਸੁ ਭੂਤੰ ਭਵਿਖਯੰ ਭਵਾਨੰ ਭਵੇਯੰ ॥ ਨਮੋ ਨ੍ਰਿਬਿਕਾਰੰ ਨਮੋ ਨ੍ਰਿਜੁਰੇਅੰ ॥

सु भूतं भविखयं भवानं भवेयं ॥ नमो न्रिबिकारं नमो न्रिजुरेअं ॥

He Pervades in the Past, Future and Present. I Salute Him, Who is without vices and without ailments.

ਨਮੋ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਨਮੋ ਰਾਜ ਰਾਜੰ ॥ ਨਿਰਾਲੰਬ ਨਿਤਯੰ ਸੁ ਰਾਜਾਧਿਰਾਜੰ ॥੯॥

नमो देव देवं नमो राज राजं ॥ निराल्मब नितयं सु राजाधिराजं ॥९॥

I Salute Him, Who is the god of gods and king of kings. He is Supportless, Eternal and Greatest of Emperors. 9

ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ਅਭੂਤੰ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ॥ ਨ ਰਾਗੰ ਨ ਰੰਗੰ ਨ ਰੂਪੰ ਨ ਰੇਖੰ ॥

अलेखं अभेखं अभूतं अद्वैखं ॥ न रागं न रंगं न रूपं न रेखं ॥

He is Accountless, Guiseless, Elementless and Blemishless. He is without attachment, colour, form and mark.

ਮਹਾ ਦੇਵ ਦੇਵੰ ਮਹਾ ਜੋਗ ਜੋਗੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਮ ਕਾਮੰ ਮਹਾ ਭੋਗ ਭੋਗੰ ॥੧੦॥

महा देव देवं महा जोग जोगं ॥ महा काम कामं महा भोग भोगं ॥१०॥

He is the Greatest of gods and the Supreme Yogi. He is the Greatest of the rapturous and the greatest of the Ravishing.10.

ਕਹੂੰ ਰਾਜਸੰ ਤਾਮਸੰ ਸਾਤਕੇਯੰ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਨਾਰ ਕੇ ਰੂਪ ਧਾਰੇ ਨਰੇਯੰ॥

कहूं राजसं तामसं सातकेयं ॥ कहूं नार के रूप धारे नरेयं॥

Somewhere He bears the quality of rajas (activity), somewhere tamas (morbidity) and somewhere sattva (rhythm). Somewhere He takes the form of a woman and somewhere man.

ਕਹੂੰ ਦੇਵੀਅੰ ਦੇਵਤੰ ਦਈਤ ਰੂਪੰ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਰੂਪ ਅਨੇਕ ਧਾਰੇ ਅਨੂਪੰ ॥੧੧॥

कहूं देवीअं देवतं दईत रूपं ॥ कहूं रूप अनेक धारे अनूपं ॥११॥

Somewhere He manifests Himself as a goddess, god and demon. Somewhere He appears in several unique forms.11.

ਕਹੂੰ ਫੂਲ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੇ ਰਾਜ ਫੂਲੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਭਵਰ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਭੂਲੇ ॥

कहूं फूल ह्वै कै भले राज फूले ॥ कहूं भवर ह्वै कै भली भांति भूले ॥

Somewhere He, taking the form of a flower, is rightly puffed up. Somewhere becoming a black bee, seems inebriated (for the flower).

ਕਹੂੰ ਪਉਨ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਬਹੇ ਬੇਗਿ ਐਸੇ ॥ ਕਹੇ ਮੋ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਕਥੋਂ ਤਾਹਿ ਕੈਸੇ ॥੧੨॥

कहूं पउन ह्वै कै बहे बेगि ऐसे ॥ कहे मो न आवै कथों ताहि कैसे ॥१२॥

Somewhere becoming the wind, moves with such speed, which is indescribable, how can I elucidate it? 12.

ਕਹੂੰ ਨਾਦ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਬਾਜੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਪਾਰਧੀ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਧਰੇ ਬਾਨ ਰਾਜੇ ॥

कहूं नाद ह्वै कै भली भांति बाजे ॥ कहूं पारधी ह्वै कै धरे बान राजे ॥

Somewhere He become a musical instrument, which is played appropriately. Somewhere He becomes a hunter who looks glorious with His arrow (in His bow).

ਕਹੂੰ ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਭਲੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਮੋਹੇ ॥ ਕਹੂੰ ਕਾਮੁਕੀ ਜਿਉ ਧਰੇ ਰੂਪ ਸੋਹੇ ॥੧੩॥

कहूं म्रिग ह्वै कै भली भांति मोहे ॥ कहूं कामुकी जिउ धरे रूप सोहे ॥१३॥

Somewhere He becomes a deer and allures exquisitely. Somewhere He manifests Himself as Cupid`s wife, with impressive beauty.13.

ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਨ ਜਾਈ ਕਛੂ ਰੂਪ ਰੇਖੰ ॥ ਕਹਾਂ ਬਾਸ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਫਿਰੈ ਕਉਨ ਭੇਖੰ ॥

नहीं जान जाई कछू रूप रेखं ॥ कहां बास ता को फिरै कउन भेखं ॥

His Form and Mark cannot be comprehended. Where doth He live and what guise doth He adopt?

Previous Sri Dasam Granth Sahib; Displaying page of 2326 Home Next

ਕਹਾ ਨਾਮ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕਹਾ ਕੈ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਮੈ ਬਖਾਨੋ ਕਹੇ ਮੋ ਨ ਆਵੈ ॥੧੪॥

कहा नाम ता को कहा कै कहावै ॥ कहा मै बखानो कहे मो न आवै ॥१४॥

What is His Name and how he is called? How can I describle? He is Indescribable.14.

ਨ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕੋਈ ਤਾਤ ਮਾਤੰ ਨ ਭਾਯੰ ॥ ਨ ਪੁਤ੍ਰੰ ਨ ਪੌਤ੍ਰੰ ਨ ਦਾਯਾ ਨ ਦਾਯੰ ॥

न ता को कोई तात मातं न भायं ॥ न पुत्रं न पौत्रं न दाया न दायं ॥

He hath no father, mother and brother. He hath no son, no grandson and no male and female nurses.

ਨ ਨੇਹੰ ਨ ਗੇਹੰ ਨ ਸੈਨੰ ਨ ਸਾਥੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਰਾਜ ਰਾਜੰ ਮਹਾ ਨਾਥ ਨਾਥੰ ॥੧੫॥

न नेहं न गेहं न सैनं न साथं ॥ महा राज राजं महा नाथ नाथं ॥१५॥

He hath no attachment, no home, no army and no companion. He is the Great King of kings and Great Lord of lords.15.

ਪਰਮੰ ਪੁਰਾਨੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪਰੇਯੰ ॥ ਅਨਾਦੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਸੰਭੰ ਅਜੇਯੰ ॥

परमं पुरानं पवित्रं परेयं ॥ अनादं अनीलं अस्मभं अजेयं ॥

He is Supreme, Ancient, Immaculate and in the Yond. He is beginningless. Stainless, Non-existent and Unconquerable.

ਅਭੇਦੰ ਅਛੇਦੰ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੰ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਥੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਦੀਨ ਦੀਨੰ ਮਹਾ ਨਾਥ ਨਾਥੰ ॥੧੬॥

अभेदं अछेदं पवित्रं प्रमाथं ॥ महा दीन दीनं महा नाथ नाथं ॥१६॥

He is Indistinguishable, Indestructible, Holy and Paramount. He is the Most Humble of the meek and Great Lord of lords.16.

ਅਦਾਗੰ ਅਦਗੰ ਅਲੇਖੰ ਅਭੇਖੰ ॥ ਅਨੰਤੰ ਅਨੀਲੰ ਅਰੂਪੰ ਅਦ੍ਵੈਖੰ ॥

अदागं अदगं अलेखं अभेखं ॥ अनंतं अनीलं अरूपं अद्वैखं ॥

He is Stainless, Imperishable, Accountless and Guiseless. He is Limitless, Blemishless, Formless and Maliceless.

ਮਹਾ ਤੇਜ ਤੇਜੰ ਮਹਾ ਜ੍ਵਾਲ ਜ੍ਵਾਲੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੰ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਕਾਲੰ ॥੧੭॥

महा तेज तेजं महा ज्वाल ज्वालं ॥ महा मंत्र मंत्रं महा काल कालं ॥१७॥

He is the Most Effulgent of all lights and Supreme Conflagration of all fires. He is the Supreme Spell of all incantations and Supreme embodiment of Death over all such powers.17.

ਕਰੰ ਬਾਮ ਚਾਪਿਯੰ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਣੰ ਕਰਾਲੰ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਤੇਜ ਤੇਜੰ ਬਿਰਾਜੈ ਬਿਸਾਲੰ ॥

करं बाम चापियं क्रिपाणं करालं ॥ महा तेज तेजं बिराजै बिसालं ॥

He holds the bow in His left hand and the terrible sword (in the right). He is the Supreme Effulgence of all lights and sits in His Great Glory.

ਮਹਾਂ ਦਾੜ੍ਹ ਦਾੜ੍ਹੰ ਸੁ ਸੋਹੰ ਅਪਾਰੰ ॥ ਜਿਨੈ ਚਰਬੀਯੰ ਜੀਵ ਜਗਯੰ ਹਜਾਰੰ ॥੧੮॥

महां दाड़्ह दाड़्हं सु सोहं अपारं ॥ जिनै चरबीयं जीव जगयं हजारं ॥१८॥

He, of Infinite Splendour, is the masher of of the boar-incarnation with great grinder tooth. He crushed and devoured thousands of the creatures of the world.18.

ਡਮਾਡੰਮ ਡਉਰੂ ਸਿਤਾਸੇਤ ਛਤ੍ਰੰ ॥ ਹਾਹਾ ਹੂਹੂ ਹਾਸੰ ਝਮਾਝੱਮ ਅਤ੍ਰੰ ॥

डमाडम डउरू सितासेत छत्रं ॥ हाहा हूहू हासं झमाझ्म अत्रं ॥

The tabor (in the hand of Great Death (KAL) resounds and the black and white canopy swings. Loud laughter emanates from his mouth and the weapons (in his hands) glisten.

ਮਹਾ ਘੋਰ ਸਬਦੰ ਬਜੇ ਸੰਖ ਐਸੰ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਲੈ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਕਾਲ ਕੀ ਜ੍ਵਾਲ ਜੈਸੇ ॥੧੯॥

महा घोर सबदं बजे संख ऐसं ॥ प्रलै काल के काल की ज्वाल जैसे ॥१९॥

His conch produces such a terrible sound that appears like the blazing fire of the Death on doomsday.19.

• 4 weeks later...

Mahakal is a functional name of God. If God is kind to us he is called dayal,

If God is taking care in bringing us up, He is called Gopal.

If God brings about destruction of us in the form of death he is called Mahakal.

All these names have been used in both SGGS ji and dasam granth sahib.

Baba Inder Ji, Apee Sidh Kar Ditaa Mahakaal Kaun Hai. Mainu kush kehan dee lorrh nahee. Mahakaal nu aap he expose kartaa. Thank you very much. Those who are wise will understand reality.

Have you understood or not. If not please ask questions. Furtther clarifications will be provided.

Have you understood or not. If not please ask questions. Furtther clarifications will be provided.

Jehnu aap Gurmat dee samaj nee mainu dadoo samjhaaou?

ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

Mool mantar samaj laa pehlaa.

Read below

opat kartaa parla-o kartaa.

The Creator forms, and the Creator destroys.

ang 862

Read also

aavat kartaa jaat bhee kartaa.

The Creator comes, and the Creator also goes.

nirgun kartaa sargun kartaa.

The Creator is absolute and without qualities; the Creator is related, with the most excellent qualities.