Meaning of Mahakaal Shabad?

Meaning of Mahakaal Shabad according to Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindrenwale:

http://www.patshahi10.org/index.php?option...g&Itemid=73

This so-called 'Fauji' would rather believe in the propaganda of 'Singh' Sabha Canada.

The opinion of a respected Gursikh such as Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale does not matter to these fools.

They believe in the words of weekend soormas and scholars rather than respected Gursikhs such as those of the Taksaal and Nihang Dals, who live and breathe Gurmat throughout their lives.

If he really dismisses the opinions of such knowledgeable Gursikhs, he really has no leg to stand on.

It's almost like if a nuclear physicist were to dismiss the ideas of Einstein in relation to physics - it would be ridiculous!

This so-called 'Fauji' would rather believe in the propaganda of 'Singh' Sabha Canada.

The opinion of a respected Gursikh such as Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale does not matter to these fools.

They believe in the words of weekend soormas and scholars rather than respected Gursikhs such as those of the Taksaal and Nihang Dals, who live and breathe Gurmat throughout their lives.

If he really dismisses the opinions of such knowledgeable Gursikhs, he really has no leg to stand on.

It's almost like if a nuclear physicist were to dismiss the ideas of Einstein in relation to physics - it would be ridiculous!

Now this midget scholar has vanished in thin air. That is what he does when he is not able to forward

any constructive arguement. he needs to learn the difference between apple and orange first.

Now this midget scholar has vanished in thin air. That is what he does when he is not able to forward

any constructive arguement. he needs to learn the difference between apple and orange first.

Chal koi na Bhai Sahib, as we know, the truth always prevails.

Let these fools keep blowing off their steam.

No matter how loud they bark, they will never be able to change the fact that Dasam Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji's writings will ALWAYS be considered to be Gurbani by the majority of the Sikh community.

That being said, keep up the momentum Inder Singh ji, you are doing a good job by putting these fools in their place.

Stay in chardhi kalaa!

Chal koi na Bhai Sahib, as we know, the truth always prevails.

Let these fools keep blowing off their steam.

No matter how loud they bark, they will never be able to change the fact that Dasam Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji's writings will ALWAYS be considered to be Gurbani by the majority of the Sikh community.

That being said, keep up the momentum Inder Singh ji, you are doing a good job by putting these fools in their place.

Stay in chardhi kalaa!

Bhai sahib

Guru sahib has given the essence in the following lines.

kirtam naam kathay tayray jihbaa.

With my tongue I chant the Names given to You.

sat naam tayraa paraa poorbalaa.

'Sat Naam' is Your perfect, primal Name.

ang 1083, SGGS ji

same concept is given by Guru sahib in Jaap sahib beginning in dasam granth

ਤ੍ਵ ਸਰਬ ਨਾਮ ਕਥੈ ਕਵਨ ਕਰਮ ਨਾਮ ਬਰਣਤ ਸੁਮਤਿ ॥੧॥

Who can express all of your names

and that is why wise people have described only functional names

Jaap sahib, Dasam granth

Inder SIngh, you are posting from shabad on Pg. 1082. It is a shabad which is longer than a page. Someone who lacks Gurbani gyan will never understand that shabad. You have no clue about Gurmat gyan. Also, I have been placed under moderation and my posts don't go on for many hours. You guys like to believe I ran away. THis isn't true at all. Like I said before, bring live talk in Toronto and we will see who runs away from talk. Many of you people are posting from Toronto, you internet warriors know you have no truth and are hiding behind mods. Bring live talk to Toronto and we will see has has no answers.

Also who do you guys take as your Guru? Jarnail SIngh or Guru Granth SAhib? I know you guys don't have faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This is why you need guidance from external sources. We can also talk about nihungs and taksalis during live talk because mods won't let me post here and if they do, you will cry for deletion of post and ban.

Also, we don't believe in your copy paste aarths of Guru Granth Sahib. Do aarths by studying shabad and not by copy pasting. It is very easy to copy paste but hard to translate. Other than that, there is not much to say here because like I said before, if I post aarths of shabads you posted, you will post more. It will be really time consuming but I don't have time to kill doing aarths of bani for those who are lazy and don't want to understand Gurmat. Bring live talk and we will tell you aarths of those shabads mentioned.

singh2, please refer to the following shabad:

ਮਾਰੂ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ ਅਚੁਤ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ॥ ਮਧੁਸੂਦਨ ਦਾਮੋਦਰ ਸੁਆਮੀ ॥ ਰਿਖੀਕੇਸ ਗੋਵਰਧਨ ਧਾਰੀ ਮੁਰਲੀ ਮਨੋਹਰ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗਾ ॥੧॥ ਮੋਹਨ ਮਾਧਵ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ੍ਨ ਮੁਰਾਰੇ ॥ ਜਗਦੀਸੁਰ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਅਸੁਰ ਸੰਘਾਰੇ ॥ ਜਗਜੀਵਨ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਘਟ ਘਟ ਵਾਸੀ ਹੈ ਸੰਗਾ ॥੨॥ ਧਰਣੀਧਰ ਈਸ ਨਰਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ॥ ਦਾੜਾ ਅਗ੍ਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਿਥਮਿ ਧਰਾਇਣ ॥ ਬਾਵਨ ਰੂਪੁ ਕੀਆ ਤੁਧੁ ਕਰਤੇ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਸੇਤੀ ਹੈ ਚੰਗਾ ॥੩॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ ਜਿਸੁ ਰੂਪੁ ਨ ਰੇਖਿਆ ॥ ਬਨਵਾਲੀ ਚਕ੍ਰਪਾਣਿ ਦਰਸਿ ਅਨੂਪਿਆ ॥ ਸਹਸ ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਹੈ ਸਹਸਾ ਇਕੁ ਦਾਤਾ ਸਭ ਹੈ ਮੰਗਾ ॥੪॥ ਭਗਤਿ ਵਛਲੁ ਅਨਾਥਹ ਨਾਥੇ ॥ ਗੋਪੀ ਨਾਥੁ ਸਗਲ ਹੈ ਸਾਥੇ ॥ ਬਾਸੁਦੇਵ ਨਿਰੰਜਨ ਦਾਤੇ ਬਰਨਿ ਨ ਸਾਕਉ ਗੁਣ ਅੰਗਾ ॥੫॥ ਮੁਕੰਦ ਮਨੋਹਰ ਲਖਮੀ ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ॥ ਦ੍ਰੋਪਤੀ ਲਜਾ ਨਿਵਾਰਿ ਉਧਾਰਣ ॥ ਕਮਲਾਕੰਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਕੰਤੂਹਲ ਅਨਦ ਬਿਨੋਦੀ ਨਿਹਸੰਗਾ ॥੬॥ ਅਮੋਘ ਦਰਸਨ ਆਜੂਨੀ ਸੰਭਉ ॥ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਜਿਸੁ ਕਦੇ ਨਾਹੀ ਖਉ ॥ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਅਬਿਗਤ ਅਗੋਚਰ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਤੁਝ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਲਗਾ ॥੭॥ ਸ੍ਰੀਰੰਗ ਬੈਕੁੰਠ ਕੇ ਵਾਸੀ ॥ ਮਛੁ ਕਛੁ ਕੂਰਮੁ ਆਗਿਆ ਅਉਤਰਾਸੀ ॥ ਕੇਸਵ ਚਲਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਨਿਰਾਲੇ ਕੀਤਾ ਲੋੜਹਿ ਸੋ ਹੋਇਗਾ ॥੮॥ ਨਿਰਾਹਾਰੀ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਸਮਾਇਆ ॥ ਧਾਰਿ ਖੇਲੁ ਚਤੁਰਭੁਜੁ ਕਹਾਇਆ ॥ ਸਾਵਲ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਰੂਪ ਬਣਾਵਹਿ ਬੇਣੁ ਸੁਨਤ ਸਭ ਮੋਹੈਗਾ ॥੯॥ ਬਨਮਾਲਾ ਬਿਭੂਖਨ ਕਮਲ ਨੈਨ ॥ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਕੁੰਡਲ ਮੁਕਟ ਬੈਨ ॥ ਸੰਖ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਧਾਰੀ ਮਹਾ ਸਾਰਥੀ ਸਤਸੰਗਾ ॥੧੦॥ ਪੀਤ ਪੀਤੰਬਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਧਣੀ ॥ ਜਗੰਨਾਥੁ ਗੋਪਾਲੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਭਣੀ ॥ ਸਾਰਿੰਗਧਰ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਬੀਠੁਲਾ ਮੈ ਗਣਤ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਸਰਬੰਗਾ ॥੧੧॥ ਨਿਹਕੰਟਕੁ ਨਿਹਕੇਵਲੁ ਕਹੀਐ ॥ ਧਨੰਜੈ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਹੈ ਮਹੀਐ ॥ ਮਿਰਤ ਲੋਕ ਪਇਆਲ ਸਮੀਪਤ ਅਸਥਿਰ ਥਾਨੁ ਜਿਸੁ ਹੈ ਅਭਗਾ ॥੧੨॥ਪਤਿਤ ਪਾਵਨ ਦੁਖ ਭੈ ਭੰਜਨੁ ॥ ਅਹੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਵਾਰਣੁ ਹੈ ਭਵ ਖੰਡਨੁ ॥ ਭਗਤੀ ਤੋਖਿਤ ਦੀਨ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲਾ ਗੁਣੇ ਨ ਕਿਤ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਭਿਗਾ ॥੧੩॥ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੁ ਅਛਲ ਅਡੋਲੋ ॥ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਰੂਪੀ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਮਉਲੋ ॥ ਸੋ ਮਿਲੈ ਜਿਸੁ ਆਪਿ ਮਿਲਾਏ ਆਪਹੁ ਕੋਇ ਨ ਪਾਵੈਗਾ ॥੧੪॥ ਆਪੇ ਗੋਪੀ ਆਪੇ ਕਾਨਾ ॥ ਆਪੇ ਗਊ ਚਰਾਵੈ ਬਾਨਾ ॥ ਆਪਿ ਉਪਾਵਹਿ ਆਪਿ ਖਪਾਵਹਿ ਤੁਧੁ ਲੇਪੁ ਨਹੀ ਇਕੁ ਤਿਲੁ ਰੰਗਾ ॥੧੫॥ ਏਕ ਜੀਹ ਗੁਣ ਕਵਨ ਬਖਾਨੈ ॥ ਸਹਸ ਫਨੀ ਸੇਖ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ ॥ ਨਵਤਨ ਨਾਮ ਜਪੈ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤੀ ਇਕੁ ਗੁਣੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਹਿ ਸੰਗਾ ॥੧੬॥ਓਟ ਗਹੀ ਜਗਤ ਪਿਤ ਸਰਣਾਇਆ ॥ ਭੈ ਭਇਆਨਕ ਜਮਦੂਤ ਦੁਤਰ ਹੈ ਮਾਇਆ ॥ ਹੋਹੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਇਛਾ ਕਰਿ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਸਾਧ ਸੰਤਨ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸੰਗਾ ॥੧੭॥ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿਮਾਨ ਹੈ ਸਗਲ ਮਿਥੇਨਾ ॥ ਇਕੁ ਮਾਗਉ ਦਾਨੁ ਗੋਬਿਦ ਸੰਤ ਰੇਨਾ ॥ ਮਸਤਕਿ ਲਾਇ ਪਰਮ ਪਦੁ ਪਾਵਉ ਜਿਸੁ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤਿ ਸੋ ਪਾਵੈਗਾ ॥੧੮॥ ਜਿਨ ਕਉ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰੀ ਸੁਖਦਾਤੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਸਾਧੂ ਚਰਣ ਲੈ ਰਿਦੈ ਪਰਾਤੇ ॥ ਸਗਲ ਨਾਮ ਨਿਧਾਨੁ ਤਿਨ ਪਾਇਆ ਅਨਹਦ ਸਬਦ ਮਨਿ ਵਾਜੰਗਾ ॥੧੯॥ ਕਿਰਤਮ ਨਾਮ ਕਥੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਜਿਹਬਾ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਪਰਾ ਪੂਰਬਲਾ ॥ ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਗਤ ਪਏ ਸਰਣਾਈ ਦੇਹੁ ਦਰਸੁ ਮਨਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਲਗਾ ॥੨੦॥ ਤੇਰੀ ਗਤਿ ਮਿਤਿ ਤੂਹੈ ਜਾਣਹਿ ॥ ਤੂ ਆਪੇ ਕਥਹਿ ਤੈ ਆਪਿ ਵਖਾਣਹਿ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਦਾਸੁ ਦਾਸਨ ਕੋ ਕਰੀਅਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਭਾਵੈ ਦਾਸਾ ਰਾਖੁ ਸੰਗਾ ॥੨੧॥੨॥੧੧॥

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear Khalsa Fauj Jee!

Please feel welcome and in harmony with other participants here. Let us felicitate great Kaal (Time) in blessed Satsangs.

Singh2 Jee is a dedicated Sikh and I am thankful to him for his way of participating on this forum.

Good Satsangs help us recognize our thirst to know Truth. Knowing Truth is possible through true Naam Simran.

Let us prepare for that.

Thanks.

Balbir Singh

Inder SIngh, you are posting from shabad on Pg. 1082. It is a shabad which is longer than a page. Someone who lacks Gurbani gyan will never understand that shabad. You have no clue about Gurmat gyan. Also, I have been placed under moderation and my posts don't go on for many hours. You guys like to believe I ran away. THis isn't true at all. Like I said before, bring live talk in Toronto and we will see who runs away from talk. Many of you people are posting from Toronto, you internet warriors know you have no truth and are hiding behind mods. Bring live talk to Toronto and we will see has has no answers.

Also who do you guys take as your Guru? Jarnail SIngh or Guru Granth SAhib? I know you guys don't have faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This is why you need guidance from external sources. We can also talk about nihungs and taksalis during live talk because mods won't let me post here and if they do, you will cry for deletion of post and ban.

Fauji

If we do not know. Please tell us. Moderators are not stopping you from giving meanings.

They are moderating so that you are not able to post vulgar language.

singh2, please refer to the following shabad:

ਮਾਰੂ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ ਅਚੁਤ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ॥ ਮਧੁਸੂਦਨ ਦਾਮੋਦਰ ਸੁਆਮੀ ॥ ਰਿਖੀਕੇਸ ਗੋਵਰਧਨ ਧਾਰੀ ਮੁਰਲੀ ਮਨੋਹਰ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗਾ ॥੧॥ ਮੋਹਨ ਮਾਧਵ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ੍ਨ ਮੁਰਾਰੇ ॥ ਜਗਦੀਸੁਰ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਅਸੁਰ ਸੰਘਾਰੇ ॥ ਜਗਜੀਵਨ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਘਟ ਘਟ ਵਾਸੀ ਹੈ ਸੰਗਾ ॥੨॥ ਧਰਣੀਧਰ ਈਸ ਨਰਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ॥ ਦਾੜਾ ਅਗ੍ਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਿਥਮਿ ਧਰਾਇਣ ॥ ਬਾਵਨ ਰੂਪੁ ਕੀਆ ਤੁਧੁ ਕਰਤੇ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਸੇਤੀ ਹੈ ਚੰਗਾ ॥੩॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ ਜਿਸੁ ਰੂਪੁ ਨ ਰੇਖਿਆ ॥ ਬਨਵਾਲੀ ਚਕ੍ਰਪਾਣਿ ਦਰਸਿ ਅਨੂਪਿਆ ॥ ਸਹਸ ਨੇਤ੍ਰ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਹੈ ਸਹਸਾ ਇਕੁ ਦਾਤਾ ਸਭ ਹੈ ਮੰਗਾ ॥੪॥ ਭਗਤਿ ਵਛਲੁ ਅਨਾਥਹ ਨਾਥੇ ॥ ਗੋਪੀ ਨਾਥੁ ਸਗਲ ਹੈ ਸਾਥੇ ॥ ਬਾਸੁਦੇਵ ਨਿਰੰਜਨ ਦਾਤੇ ਬਰਨਿ ਨ ਸਾਕਉ ਗੁਣ ਅੰਗਾ ॥੫॥ ਮੁਕੰਦ ਮਨੋਹਰ ਲਖਮੀ ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ॥ ਦ੍ਰੋਪਤੀ ਲਜਾ ਨਿਵਾਰਿ ਉਧਾਰਣ ॥ ਕਮਲਾਕੰਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਕੰਤੂਹਲ ਅਨਦ ਬਿਨੋਦੀ ਨਿਹਸੰਗਾ ॥੬॥ ਅਮੋਘ ਦਰਸਨ ਆਜੂਨੀ ਸੰਭਉ ॥ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਜਿਸੁ ਕਦੇ ਨਾਹੀ ਖਉ ॥ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਅਬਿਗਤ ਅਗੋਚਰ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਤੁਝ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਲਗਾ ॥੭॥ ਸ੍ਰੀਰੰਗ ਬੈਕੁੰਠ ਕੇ ਵਾਸੀ ॥ ਮਛੁ ਕਛੁ ਕੂਰਮੁ ਆਗਿਆ ਅਉਤਰਾਸੀ ॥ ਕੇਸਵ ਚਲਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਨਿਰਾਲੇ ਕੀਤਾ ਲੋੜਹਿ ਸੋ ਹੋਇਗਾ ॥੮॥ ਨਿਰਾਹਾਰੀ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਸਮਾਇਆ ॥ ਧਾਰਿ ਖੇਲੁ ਚਤੁਰਭੁਜੁ ਕਹਾਇਆ ॥ ਸਾਵਲ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਰੂਪ ਬਣਾਵਹਿ ਬੇਣੁ ਸੁਨਤ ਸਭ ਮੋਹੈਗਾ ॥੯॥ ਬਨਮਾਲਾ ਬਿਭੂਖਨ ਕਮਲ ਨੈਨ ॥ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਕੁੰਡਲ ਮੁਕਟ ਬੈਨ ॥ ਸੰਖ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਧਾਰੀ ਮਹਾ ਸਾਰਥੀ ਸਤਸੰਗਾ ॥੧੦॥ ਪੀਤ ਪੀਤੰਬਰ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਧਣੀ ॥ ਜਗੰਨਾਥੁ ਗੋਪਾਲੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਭਣੀ ॥ ਸਾਰਿੰਗਧਰ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਬੀਠੁਲਾ ਮੈ ਗਣਤ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਸਰਬੰਗਾ ॥੧੧॥ ਨਿਹਕੰਟਕੁ ਨਿਹਕੇਵਲੁ ਕਹੀਐ ॥ ਧਨੰਜੈ ਜਲਿ ਥਲਿ ਹੈ ਮਹੀਐ ॥ ਮਿਰਤ ਲੋਕ ਪਇਆਲ ਸਮੀਪਤ ਅਸਥਿਰ ਥਾਨੁ ਜਿਸੁ ਹੈ ਅਭਗਾ ॥੧੨॥ਪਤਿਤ ਪਾਵਨ ਦੁਖ ਭੈ ਭੰਜਨੁ ॥ ਅਹੰਕਾਰ ਨਿਵਾਰਣੁ ਹੈ ਭਵ ਖੰਡਨੁ ॥ ਭਗਤੀ ਤੋਖਿਤ ਦੀਨ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲਾ ਗੁਣੇ ਨ ਕਿਤ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਭਿਗਾ ॥੧੩॥ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੁ ਅਛਲ ਅਡੋਲੋ ॥ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਰੂਪੀ ਸਭੁ ਜਗੁ ਮਉਲੋ ॥ ਸੋ ਮਿਲੈ ਜਿਸੁ ਆਪਿ ਮਿਲਾਏ ਆਪਹੁ ਕੋਇ ਨ ਪਾਵੈਗਾ ॥੧੪॥ ਆਪੇ ਗੋਪੀ ਆਪੇ ਕਾਨਾ ॥ ਆਪੇ ਗਊ ਚਰਾਵੈ ਬਾਨਾ ॥ ਆਪਿ ਉਪਾਵਹਿ ਆਪਿ ਖਪਾਵਹਿ ਤੁਧੁ ਲੇਪੁ ਨਹੀ ਇਕੁ ਤਿਲੁ ਰੰਗਾ ॥੧੫॥ ਏਕ ਜੀਹ ਗੁਣ ਕਵਨ ਬਖਾਨੈ ॥ ਸਹਸ ਫਨੀ ਸੇਖ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ ॥ ਨਵਤਨ ਨਾਮ ਜਪੈ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤੀ ਇਕੁ ਗੁਣੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਹਿ ਸੰਗਾ ॥੧੬॥ਓਟ ਗਹੀ ਜਗਤ ਪਿਤ ਸਰਣਾਇਆ ॥ ਭੈ ਭਇਆਨਕ ਜਮਦੂਤ ਦੁਤਰ ਹੈ ਮਾਇਆ ॥ ਹੋਹੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਇਛਾ ਕਰਿ ਰਾਖਹੁ ਸਾਧ ਸੰਤਨ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸੰਗਾ ॥੧੭॥ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿਮਾਨ ਹੈ ਸਗਲ ਮਿਥੇਨਾ ॥ ਇਕੁ ਮਾਗਉ ਦਾਨੁ ਗੋਬਿਦ ਸੰਤ ਰੇਨਾ ॥ ਮਸਤਕਿ ਲਾਇ ਪਰਮ ਪਦੁ ਪਾਵਉ ਜਿਸੁ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤਿ ਸੋ ਪਾਵੈਗਾ ॥੧੮॥ ਜਿਨ ਕਉ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰੀ ਸੁਖਦਾਤੇ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਸਾਧੂ ਚਰਣ ਲੈ ਰਿਦੈ ਪਰਾਤੇ ॥ ਸਗਲ ਨਾਮ ਨਿਧਾਨੁ ਤਿਨ ਪਾਇਆ ਅਨਹਦ ਸਬਦ ਮਨਿ ਵਾਜੰਗਾ ॥੧੯॥ ਕਿਰਤਮ ਨਾਮ ਕਥੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਜਿਹਬਾ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਪਰਾ ਪੂਰਬਲਾ ॥ ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਗਤ ਪਏ ਸਰਣਾਈ ਦੇਹੁ ਦਰਸੁ ਮਨਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਲਗਾ ॥੨੦॥ ਤੇਰੀ ਗਤਿ ਮਿਤਿ ਤੂਹੈ ਜਾਣਹਿ ॥ ਤੂ ਆਪੇ ਕਥਹਿ ਤੈ ਆਪਿ ਵਖਾਣਹਿ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਦਾਸੁ ਦਾਸਨ ਕੋ ਕਰੀਅਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਭਾਵੈ ਦਾਸਾ ਰਾਖੁ ਸੰਗਾ ॥੨੧॥੨॥੧੧॥

Maha Singh ji

I had posted from this shabad only. Please pay attention to this.ਕਿਰਤਮ ਨਾਮ ਕਥੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਜਿਹਬਾ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਪਰਾ ਪੂਰਬਲਾ ॥

God being unborn in sikhism has no no names. hence God is known by functional names. This was my post no 104 in this thread.

Bhai sahib

Guru sahib has given the essence in the following lines.

ang 1083, SGGS ji

same concept is given by Guru sahib in Jaap sahib beginning in dasam granth

ਤ੍ਵ ਸਰਬ ਨਾਮ ਕਥੈ ਕਵਨ ਕਰਮ ਨਾਮ ਬਰਣਤ ਸੁਮਤਿ ॥੧॥

Who can express all of your names

and that is why wise people have described only functional names

Jaap sahib, Dasam granth

Unquote

I am waiting for my answers where in you are to show me verse from Gurbani that supports your idea

that avtars are incarnation of Akal purakh. have you got one?

The shabad with meanings is given below

maaroo mehlaa 5.

Maaroo, Fifth Mehl:

achut paarbarahm parmaysur antarjaamee.

The Supreme Lord God is imperishable, the Transcendent Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts.

maDhusoodan daamodar su-aamee.

He is the Slayer of demons, our Supreme Lord and Master.

rikheekays govarDhan Dhaaree murlee manohar har rangaa. ||1||

The Supreme Rishi, the Master of the sensory organs, the uplifter of mountains, the joyful Lord playing His enticing flute. ||1||

mohan maaDhav krisan muraaray.

The Enticer of Hearts, the Lord of wealth, Krishna, the Enemy of ego.

jagdeesur har jee-o asur sanghaaray.

The Lord of the Universe, the Dear Lord, the Destroyer of demons.

jagjeevan abhinaasee thaakur ghat ghat vaasee hai sangaa. ||2||

The Life of the World, our eternal and ever-stable Lord and Master dwells within each and every heart, and is always with us. ||2||

DharneeDhar ees narsingh naaraa-in.

The Support of the Earth, the man-lion, the Supreme Lord God.

daarhaa agray paritham Dharaa-in.

The Protector who tears apart demons with His teeth, the Upholder of the earth.

baavan roop kee-aa tuDh kartay sabh hee saytee hai changa. ||3||

O Creator, You assumed the form of the pygmy to humble the demons; You are the Lord God of all. ||3||

saree raamchand jis roop na raykh-i-aa.

You are the Great Raam Chand, who has no form or feature.

banvaalee chakarpaan daras anoopi-aa.

Adorned with flowers, holding the chakra in Your hand, Your form is incomparably beautiful.

sahas naytar moorat hai sahsaa ik daataa sabh hai mangaa. ||4||

You have thousands of eyes, and thousands of forms. You alone are the Giver, and all are beggars of You. ||4||

bhagat vachhal anaathah naathay.

You are the Lover of Your devotees, the Master of the masterless.

gopee naath sagal hai saathay.

The Lord and Master of the milk-maids, You are the companion of all.

baasudayv niranjan daatay baran na saaka-o gun angaa. ||5||

O Lord, Immacuate Great Giver, I cannot describe even an iota of Your Glorious Virtues. ||5||

mukand manohar lakhmee naaraa-in.

Liberator, Enticing Lord, Lord of Lakshmi, Supreme Lord God.

daropatee lajaa nivaar uDhaaran.

Savior of Dropadi's honor.

kamlaakant karahi kantoohal anad binodee nihsangaa. ||6||

Lord of Maya, miracle-worker, absorbed in delightful play, unattached. ||6||

amogh darsan aajoonee sambha-o.

The Blessed Vision of His Darshan is fruitful and rewarding; He is not born, He is self-existent.

akaal moorat jis kaday naahee kha-o.

His form is undying; it is never destroyed.

abhinaasee abigat agochar sabh kichh tujh hee hai lagaa. ||7||

O imperishable, eternal, unfathomable Lord, everything is attached to You. ||7||

sareerang baikunth kay vaasee.

The Lover of greatness, who dwells in heaven.

machh kachh kooram aagi-aa a-utraasee.

By the Pleasure of His Will, He took incarnation as the great fish and the tortoise.

kaysav chalat karahi niraalay keetaa lorheh so ho-igaa. ||8||

The Lord of beauteous hair, the Worker of miraculous deeds, whatever He wishes, comes to pass. ||8||

niraahaaree nirvair samaa-i-aa.

He is beyond need of any sustenance, free of hate and all-pervading.

Dhaar khayl chaturbhuj kahaa-i-aa.

He has staged His play; He is called the four-armed Lord.

saaval sundar roop banaaveh bayn sunat sabh mohaigaa. ||9||

He assumed the beautiful form of the blue-skinned Krishna; hearing His flute, all are fascinated and enticed. ||9||

banmaalaa bibhookhan kamal nain.

He is adorned with garlands of flowers, with lotus eyes.

sundar kundal mukat bain.

His ear-rings, crown and flute are so beautiful.

sankh chakar gadaa hai Dhaaree mahaa saarthee satsangaa. ||10||

He carries the conch, the chakra and the war club; He is the Great Charioteer, who stays with His Saints. ||10||

peet peetambar taribhavan Dhanee.

The Lord of yellow robes, the Master of the three worlds.

jagannaath gopaal mukh bhanee.

The Lord of the Universe, the Lord of the world; with my mouth, I chant His Name.

saaringDhar bhagvaan beethulaa mai ganat na aavai sarbangaa. ||11||

The Archer who draws the bow, the Beloved Lord God; I cannot count all His limbs. ||11||

nihkantak nihkayval kahee-ai.

He is said to be free of anguish, and absolutely immaculate.

Dhananjai jal thal hai mahee-ai.

The Lord of prosperity, pervading the water, the land and the sky.

mirat lok pa-i-aal sameepat asthir thaan jis hai abhgaa. ||12||

He is near this world and the nether regions of the underworld; His Place is permanent, ever-stable and imperishable. ||12||

patit paavan dukh bhai bhanjan.

The Purifier of sinners, the Destroyer of pain and fear.

ahaNkaar nivaaran hai bhav khandan.

The Eliminator of egotism, the Eradicator of coming and going.

bhagtee tokhit deen kirpaalaa gunay na kit hee hai bhigaa. ||13||

He is pleased with devotional worship, and merciful to the meek; He cannot be appeased by any other qualities. ||13||

nirankaar achhal adolo.

The Formless Lord is undeceivable and unchanging.

jot saroopee sabh jag ma-ulo.

He is the Embodiment of Light; through Him, the whole world blossoms forth.

so milai jis aap milaa-ay aaphu ko-ay na paavaigaa. ||14||

He alone unites with Him, whom He unites with Himself. No one can attain the Lord by himself. ||14||

aapay gopee aapay kaanaa.

He Himself is the milk-maid, and He Himself is Krishna.

aapay ga-oo charaavai baanaa.

He Himself grazes the cows in the forest.

aap upaaveh aap khapaaveh tuDh layp nahee ik til rangaa. ||15||

You Yourself create, and You Yourself destroy. Not even a particle of filth attaches to You. ||15||

)

ayk jeeh gun kavan bakhaanai.

Which of Your Glorious Virtues can I chant with my one tongue?

sahas fanee saykh ant na jaanai.

Even the thousand-headed serpent does not know Your limit.

navtan naam japai din raatee ik gun naahee parabh kahi sangaa. ||16||

One may chant new names for You day and night, but even so, O God, no one can describe even one of Your Glorious Virtues. ||16||

ot gahee jagat pit sarnaa-i-aa.

I have grasped the Support, and entered the Sanctuary of the Lord, the Father of the world.

bhai bha-i-aanak jamdoot dutar hai maa-i-aa.

The Messenger of Death is terrifying and horrendous, and sea of Maya is impassable.

hohu kirpaal ichhaa kar raakho saaDh santan kai sang sangaa. ||17||

Please be merciful, Lord, and save me, if it is Your Will; please lead me to join with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||17||

daristimaan hai sagal mithaynaa.

All that is seen is an illusion\

ik maaga-o daan gobid sant raynaa.

I beg for this one gift, for the dust of the feet of the Saints, O Lord of the Universe.

mastak laa-ay param pad paava-o jis paraapat so paavaigaa. ||18||

Applying it to my forehead, I obtain the supreme status; he alone obtains it, unto whom You give it. ||18||

jin ka-o kirpaa karee sukh-daatay.

Those, unto whom the Lord, the Giver of peace, grants His Mercy,

tin saaDhoo charan lai ridai paraatay.

grasp the feet of the Holy, and weave them into their hearts.

)

sagal naam niDhaan tin paa-i-aa anhad sabad man vaajangaa. ||19||

They obtain all the wealth of the Naam, the Name of the Lord; the unstruck sound current of the Shabad vibrates and resounds within their minds. ||19||

khu nwnk Bgq pey srxweI dyhu drsu min rMgu lgw ]20] (1083-11, mwrU, mÚ 5)

kaho naanak bhagat pa-ay sarnaa-ee dayh daras man rang lagaa. ||20||

Says Nanak, Your devotees have entered Your Sanctuary. Please bestow the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan; their minds are filled with love for You. ||20||

ਸੋ ਕਿਮ ਮਾਨਸ ਰੂਪ ਕਹਾਏ ॥

ਸਿਧ ਸਮਾਧ ਸਾਧ ਕਰ ਹਾਰੇ ਕਯੋਹੂੰ ਨ ਦੇਖਨ ਪਾਏ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

How can we accept God coming into this world in human form?

The Siddhas (people who try to attain spiritual powers by living in jungles) are tired by sitting with their eyes closed to find and see God but are been unable to.

(Shabad Hazaray, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

ਕਾਹੂ ਨੇ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਯੋ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨਾ ਕਹੁ ਕਾਹੂ ਮਨੈ ਅਵਤਾਰਨ ਮਾਨਯੋ ॥

ਫੋਕਟ ਧਰਮ ਬਿਸਾਰ ਸਭੈ ਕਰਤਾਰ ਹੀ ਕਉ ਕਰਤਾ ਜੀਅ ਜਾਨਯੋ ॥12॥

Someone calls him Ram or Krishna and someone believes in His incarnations,

but my mind has forsaken all useless actions and has accepted only the One Creator. ||12||

(33 Sawayeas, Guru Gobind Singh Ji)

In Gurbani we come across word siva or siv. It always means akal purakh or waheguru who is formless.

an-din naachai sakat nivaarai siv ghar need na ho-ee.

One who dances night and day, and banishes Shakti's Maya, enters the House of the Lord Shiva, where there is no sleep.

ang 506

The same term siva or siv is also used for demi God Shiva or mahesh. When refering to demi God shiva Guru ji qualifies him.

Either he appears in the company of other demi gods or a specific context is given by Guru sahib.

barahmaadik siv chhand muneesur rasak rasak thaakur gun gaavat.

Brahma, Shiva, the Vedas and the silent sages sing the Glorious Praises of their Lord and Master with love and delight.

indar munindar khojtay gorakh Dharan gagan aavat fun Dhaavat.

Indra, Vishnu and Gorakh, who come to earth and then go to heaven again, seek the Lord.

ang 1388

siv biranch ar sagal mon jan geh na sakaahi gataa. ||1||

Shiva, Brahma and all the silent sages cannot understand the state of the Lord. ||1||

ang 498

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all!

Suppose the mind has understood everything. Does God comes to congratulate the clever Jeev?

Siv is Siv. Those who have found different Siv need to know ONE Siv.

It is better to forget the different translations and beg for One Naam.

Only One Naam leads to all consciousness.

Without True Naam it is not possible to experience wisdom of one word from Gurdev, what to say about one Vaak.

Balbir Singh

Another thing you can do is talk to us in Toronto and we can give u aarth to read on paper. I will not post aarths of that shabad here. It is a very very long shabad. I just don't have the time to post aarths here. There are other shabads like that which you also would want to understand. As said before, please buy that book or come to Toronto.

Another thing you can do is talk to us in Toronto and we can give u aarth to read on paper. I will not post aarths of that shabad here. It is a very very long shabad. I just don't have the time to post aarths here. There are other shabads like that which you also would want to understand. As said before, please buy that book or come to Toronto.

You guys say there is no gurmantra, no nam jap , no karma, no reincarnation and even no soul in sikhism.

What araths a person will do if he does not believe in nam simran.

ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚੇਤਹਿ ਸਬਦੁ ਨ ਵੀਚਾਰਹਿ ਇਹੁ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਕਾ ਆਚਾਰੁ ॥

Naam na cheetahi sabad na vichaarahi ih manmukh kaa aachaar

The conduct of the Manmukh is that he does not think of the Divine Naam, and he does not contemplate the Shabad

ang 508

Your araths will also be of same type. A bunch of nastics and old communists masquerading as sikhs.

You guys say there is no gurmantra, no nam jap , no karma, no reincarnation and even no soul in sikhism.

What araths a person will do if he does not believe in nam simran.

If they do not beleive in this, then what is left to beleive in? they are Naastiks! plain and simple.

If they do not beleive in this, then what is left to beleive in? they are Naastiks! plain and simple.

Kala afghana wrote books after operation blue star to fool sikhs. His books condemn the mystic character of sikhism.

He rejects all of above.

It is general belief that books were written by a big team located in hathras town of UP and kala afghana's name was

used. Otherwise a man who has served as a police constable/sub inspector all his life cann't write so many books

in a span of 5 years or so. This requires many more people to do study, write, do proof reading, make corrections

and rereading corrected copies etc etc.

His chelas are repeating his writings on various internet forums. They condemn all sikh practices.

I don't know how kala afgana came back into this thread. I told you before, I am not a fan of his. From what I have heard, he hasn't given anything new. All he has done is make books based on writings of Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha, Gyani Bhag Singh and Principal Harbhajan Singh.

I am just posting to see if you are ready or willing to debate Dasam Granth. Jeonwala and Prof. Darshan Singh might be going to British Columbia soon so if you ready and willing to debate, you can call Jeonwala and set up a debate. Like I said before, you can also come to Toronto to debate. We will not harm you physically. You being psychologically hurt for not being able to answer Dasam Granth content is not in our control. Just tell me once you are ready to come to Toronto or go to Vancouver to meet up with Jeonwala and Prof. Darshan Singh.

I don't know how kala afgana came back into this thread. I told you before, I am not a fan of his. From what I have heard, he hasn't given anything new. All he has done is make books based on writings of Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha, Gyani Bhag Singh and Principal Harbhajan Singh.

I am just posting to see if you are ready or willing to debate Dasam Granth. Jeonwala and Prof. Darshan Singh might be going to British Columbia soon so if you ready and willing to debate, you can call Jeonwala and set up a debate. Like I said before, you can also come to Toronto to debate. We will not harm you physically. You being psychologically hurt for not being able to answer Dasam Granth content is not in our control. Just tell me once you are ready to come to Toronto or go to Vancouver to meet up with Jeonwala and Prof. Darshan Singh.

Did Bhai Kahan singh nabha interpret Mahakal as your heretic group is interpreting? Absolutely not. You seem to have not read his famous book " Hum Hindu Nahin"? That book is in a question answer form between a sikh and a Hindu. Hindu distorts meaning of Bhaguati , mahakal , Ram and says that since these names appear in Dasam Granth and SGGS sikh Gurus were devotees of hindu deities. Bhai Kahna singh ji Nabha proves him wrong by quoting extensively from Dasam Granth.Now you people are filling in for the role of those arya samaji Hindus. Please do not tarnish the good name of Bhai Kahan singh ji's nabha by fabricating admin cut and bull stories.

Giani Bhag Singh ambala was an arya samaji Hindu by birth who later converted to sikhism. He did write against Dasam granth and was excommunicated. He repented for his mistake and appeared at akal takhat and begged pardon before his death. He did a good thing before his death. spare him from yor lies.

Harbhajan singh wrote profusely in praise of Dasam Granth all his life. Later on he joined brigade of traitor Gurtej singh and joined forces with kala afghana. can you belive that a person changed his religious beliefs in old age that almost amounts to converting to another religion.

I am not afraid of your gidderbhabhkis and neither i am scared from heretics. I see no reason in talking to persons who have not been able to comprehend basics of writings they want to debate. Darshan singh says in his lectures if Dasam Granth is written by Guru sahib why did he not write about khalsa creation ceremony of 1699 in it. He does not even know when Dasam ganth was written. What is the purpose of having debate with such persons who do not know the basics of the subject. Jeonwala is another joker who suffered utmost humiliation for lack of Gurmat knowledge when debating with Baba

Hari sngh Randhawawale.

Why don't you guys debate jeonwala again and humiliate him again? What are you worried about if you are so confident? Just defeat him in debate again. We can discuss Kahan SIngh Nabha, Gyani Bhag Singh and Principal Harbhajan Singh when you come to Toronto. You can also order scholars from India such as Sher Singh Nihung, Harpal SIngh Pannu and others. You can order Lamba from NY. I will not call any scholars from India. How about that stipulation? What is the worry Inder Singh? Don't you want people to stop doubting Dasam Granth?

Hum Hindu Nahin was written by Nabha in 1890s while Gurmat Maartund was written like 25 years later. Which would have his most recent views? You can also see the progress of his views. We can also discuss that.

Why don't you guys debate jeonwala again and humiliate him again? What are you worried about if you are so confident? Just defeat him in debate again. We can discuss Kahan SIngh Nabha, Gyani Bhag Singh and Principal Harbhajan Singh when you come to Toronto. You can also order scholars from India such as Sher Singh Nihung, Harpal SIngh Pannu and others. You can order Lamba from NY. I will not call any scholars from India. How about that stipulation? What is the worry Inder Singh? Don't you want people to stop doubting Dasam Granth?

Hum Hindu Nahin was written by Nabha in 1890s while Gurmat Maartund was written like 25 years later. Which would have his most recent views? You can also see the progress of his views. We can also discuss that.

What is there to discuss with people who do not know whether Dasam Granth was written before creation of khalsa in 1699 or after that inspite

of the dates being written in.

What to discuss with people who attach charitra 21,22 and 23 with life of Guru sahib even though composition is saying

loudly "ab pakhayan chaitra likhayat."

What to discuss with people who are not able to understand the myths and misquote dasam granth saying that this granth says

that God created world from the ear wax. You are also one of them propagating such lies.

What to discuss with people who are not able to understand symbolism and propagate that Bhagauti means a hindu devi even though

puranas( original source of this writing) mention this word frequently and nowhere it earns a devi.

Take their help to answer the above on this forum.