Bhajan Bandagi Da Pratap

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I just finished reading this book and here are some of the things that I learnt. I am writing here so that I do not forget & can apply these in my life.

- Importance of Faith & Devotion, it is very important to have Shardha,

- Supernatural, Shaheed Singhs, Bhoot pret, Jamdoots & everything mentioned in Gurbani is Sat Sat Sat. Never doubt.

- Bhai Sahib also mentioned doing Dhyana of Padam of Guru Nanak...this was a great reinforcement for me since Kaleran wale mahapurush stressed that so much.  This is a must for beginner Abyasis.

- When the Hirda Lotus gets pragat, you get Darshan of Charan Kamla....real Feet of Nirnakar

- you can charge water by looking at it when doing Japa or Gurbani Path

- 3 lakh Japa of Moolmantra was advised for a couple to prevent their death in an accident

- 108 japa of Shabads can be done for 40 days

- I did not realize how bad and a negative effect movies, tv shows, magazines, advertisements filled with sex, songs, can have on a person. no wonder my mind is always scattered..such things are a no no for beginner abhyasi...also Bhai Sahib himself never watched any movie, cinema or song but he admits 5 chor would still come once in a while. 

I will update as I think of more stuff.

I think the most important things is to have ones nitnem/simran more than 2.5 hours because that is just a bare minimum to survive or pay the karmic debt.

edit: also you can get help of Shaheed Singhs

On 7/22/2016 at 11:53 AM, Ragmaala said:

- I did not realize how bad and a negative effect movies, tv shows, magazines, advertisements filled with sex, songs, can have on a person. no wonder my mind is always scattered..such things are a no no for beginner abhyasi...also Bhai Sahib himself never watched any movie, cinema or song but he admits 5 chor would still come once in a while. 

Did the book provide any specific examples for the above? Can you please share?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:53 AM, Ragmaala said:

I will update as I think of more stuff.

I think the most important things is to have ones nitnem/simran more than 2.5 hours because that is just a bare minimum to survive or pay the karmic debt.

doing abhyas for more than 2.5 hr: Does this include the swass giras simran. I mean does swass giras simran add to the time? How can u get help from shaheed singhs?