Open Challenge To Kala Afghani Fauji For Discussion On Charitropakhayan

singh2

Inder Singh Ji, you haven't shown dadoo. Fact is RSS believes in Devi Devtas and no one rejects devi devtas like Gurbani. RSS loves to show pics with Raam giving boon to Sahibzadas. Gurmat doesn't belive in boons, Dasam Granth does. Giving boons and sraaps isn't Gurmat.

Gurbani is all about Hukam.

Hukam Rajaaee Chalnaa, Nanak Likheaa Naal

We can discuss if DG is Sikh scripture of sabjee of Gurmat and Hindumat scripture. You can bring live talk to Toronto. Please show face in Toronto.

Just one question:

Why is there no mention of Piir Buddhu Shah in Bachitter Natak if Guru Ji wrote it. There is mention of bhung drinking, gdaar Kirpaal Daas Udasi in good light but no mention of Piir Buddhu Shah or the 700 followers he brought to war. No mention of shaheedi of his 2 sons or 2 brothers either. Inder Singh, join with truth. Leave ego and come to enlightenment. Follow this bachan of Gurbani:

ਕਾ ਬਾਣੀ ਇਕੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਇਕੋ ਸਬਦੁ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ॥ ਸਚਾ ਸਉਦਾ ਹਟੁ ਸਚੁ ਰਤਨੀ ਭਰੇ ਭੰਡਾਰ ॥ ਗੁਰ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਤੇ ਪਾਈਅਨਿ ਜੇ ਦੇਵੈ ਦੇਵਣਹਾਰੁ ॥ ਸਚਾ ਸਉਦਾ ਲਾਭੁ ਸਦਾ ਖਟਿਆ ਨਾਮੁ ਅਪਾਰੁ ॥ ਵਿਖੁ ਵਿਚਿ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਆ ਕਰਮਿ ਪੀਆਵਣਹਾਰੁ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਚੁ ਸਲਾਹੀਐ ਧੰਨੁ ਸਵਾਰਣਹਾਰੁ ॥੨॥

I know you will not because Gurbani also says:

ਜਿਨਾ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਕੂੜੁ ਵਰਤੈ ਸਚੁ ਨ ਭਾਵਈ ॥ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਬੋਲੈ ਸਚੁ ਕੂੜਾ ਜਲਿ ਜਾਵਈ ॥ ਕੂੜਿਆਰੀ ਰਜੈ ਕੂੜਿ ਜਿਉ ਵਿਸਟਾ ਕਾਗੁ ਖਾਵਈ ॥ ਜਿਸੁ ਹਰਿ ਹੋਇ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲੁ ਸੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵਈ ॥ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਅਰਾਧਿ ਕੂੜੁ ਪਾਪੁ ਲਹਿ ਜਾਵਈ ॥੧੦॥

What are you trying to tell here? Are you saying that Battle of Bhangani did not take place because it did not mention name Pir budhu shah.

That is what heretic kala afghana says. Please reply to this and then i will give you proof.

By name calling Kirpal Dass you are showing your colours of discrediting sikh history, its fighters and sikh scripture Dasam granth.

Kirpal dass fought heroically even though he was not a trained fighter. Guru sahib has mentioned his name in Bachitra natak. he killed

Hayat khan who was paid pathan soldier of Guru sahib but deserted Guru ji before battle and joined Hill Rajas. You have shown your

colour as a traitor of sikh panth.

Guru sahib on Kirpal Dass role in Battle of Bhangani

ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲ ਕੋਪਿਯੰ ਕੁਤਕੋ ਸੰਭਾਰੀ ॥ ਹਠੀ ਖਾਨ ਹਯਾਤ ਕੇ ਸੀਸ ਝਾਰੀ ॥

क्रिपाल कोपियं कुतको स्मभारी ॥ हठी खान हयात के सीस झारी ॥

Kirpal in rage, rushed with his mace and struck it on the head of the tenacious Hayaat Khan.

ਉੱਠੀ ਛਿਛਿ ਇਛੰ ਕਢਾ ਮੇਝ ਜੋਰੰ ॥ ਮਨੋ ਮਾਖਨੰ ਮਟਕੀ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਫੋਰੰ ॥੭॥

उठी छिछि इछं कढा मेझ जोरं ॥ मनो माखनं मटकी कान्ह फोरं ॥७॥

With all his might, he caused the marrow flow out of his head, which splashed like the butter spattering out of the pitcher of butter broken by Krishan.7.

Bachira natak, dasam granth

Why do not you say something about the topic of thread. We can take composition of Bachitra natak separately

I want your comments on Charitra 21,22 and 23.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one saying Guru Ji ignored shaheedi of great Piir Buddhu Shah, his 2 brothers, 2 sons and 700 mureeds. You want to defend Kirpaal Dass because he has a Hindu name. Why mention Kirpaal Dass and not Piir Buddhu Shah? Writer just didn't want to give Piir Buddhu Shah his due respect otherwise there is no reason not to mention Piir Buddu Shah. You are ruining Shaheedi of Great Piir Buddhu Shah, his 2 brothers, 2 sons and 700 mureeds. This shows you true agenda. I don't know where kala afgana came from in above post of yours. Do you anyone other than kala afgana? Why do you keep mentioning him? You idolize him? I think you jupp more naam of kala afgana than Waheguru.

You also seem to be unaware of history of Kirpaal Dass Udasi.

You are the traitor / gdaar for ruining Shaheedi of Piir Buddhu Shah's 2 sons, 2 brothers, and 700 mureeds. You are the one who has agenda against Guru Gobind Singh Ji to show him as akirtghan by saying he ignored Shaheedi of Piir Buddhu Shah's 2 sons, 2 brothers and 700 mureeds.

You also don't need to show me kirpaal kutkoo quote from bachitter natak. I have read it 100 times.

We can talk about chariters 21, 22, 23 when you come to TO.

You are the one saying Guru Ji ignored shaheedi of great Piir Buddhu Shah, his 2 brothers, 2 sons and 700 mureeds. You want to defend Kirpaal Dass because he has a Hindu name. Why mention Kirpaal Dass and not Piir Buddhu Shah? Writer just didn't want to give Piir Buddhu Shah his due respect otherwise there is no reason not to mention Piir Buddu Shah. You are ruining Shaheedi of Great Piir Buddhu Shah, his 2 brothers, 2 sons and 700 mureeds. This shows you true agenda. I don't know where kala afgana came from in above post of yours. Do you anyone other than kala afgana? Why do you keep mentioning him? You idolize him? I think you jupp more naam of kala afgana than Waheguru.

You also seem to be unaware of history of Kirpaal Dass Udasi.

Sikhs respect Pir Budhu shah's contribution. You need to remember that pathans that were on the pay role

of Guru ji were provided by Pir Budhu shah. These pathans deserted Guru ji just before battle. not only

that they joined the camp of enemy. Budhu shah came on the scene after that. Not mentioning the name of

Pir ji does not make Bacitra natak a suspect.

I am amazed at the level of your ignorance. All sikhs then had Hindu names. Kirpal dass was a sikh of Guru sahib.

What you are writing here about Battle of Bhangani is written by kala afghana. there is video of him where he mentions

the same issues. hence his name comes.

You also seem to be unaware of history of Kirpaal Dass Udasi

I have shown you the histroy of Kirpal Dass by quoting from Guru sahib's writing.kala afghana

sect of heretcis may be writing new history of sikhs where all those who fought for sikhism

are shown as ghaddars and thugs who deride sikh scriptures are shown as rela followers of communism

type of sikhism

You also don't need to show me kirpaal kutkoo quote from bachitter natak. I have read it 100 times.

Note: moderators, Fauji is abusing puratan sikhs of Guru sahib. How the abuse is filtering through when he is

under moderation. I request such dirty remarks be deleted.

We can talk about chariters 21, 22, 23 when you come to TO.

You are yet a kid. You know nothing about symbolism, metaphors, myths used extensively in dasam granth.

Neither none of you know about anthropomorphism that is used in this Granth. That is why you have

not comprehended this Granth. Learn these things first either by practicing the life of a sikh who has naam

kamai. or go to a school to know the meaning of these terms so that you can know why for example

mahakal is used for God. Then we can have debate.

Inder Singh, you are the one disrespecting Piir Buddhu Shah by saying he wasn't mentioned because 500 pathans ran away. Those pathans weren't mureeds of Piir Ji. They were kicked out by Aurangzeb. You need to learn history. Piir Ji just sent them to 10th Nanak because they were looking for work. There is no way you can blame Piir Ji for pathans running away. You basically admitted your hatred for Piir Ji. Piir Ji became shaheed as he was buried alive. When and where did Kirpaal Kutkoo become shaheed? Also he was an Udasi, when did Udasis become Sikhs? Devi poojak udasis are Sikhs?

Inder Singh, you are the one disrespecting Piir Buddhu Shah by saying he wasn't mentioned because 500 pathans ran away. Those pathans weren't mureeds of Piir Ji. They were kicked out by Aurangzeb. You need to learn history. Piir Ji just sent them to 10th Nanak because they were looking for work. There is no way you can blame Piir Ji for pathans running away. You basically admitted your hatred for Piir Ji. Piir Ji became shaheed as he was buried alive. When and where did Kirpaal Kutkoo become shaheed? Also he was an Udasi, when did Udasis become Sikhs? Devi poojak udasis are Sikhs?

read sikh history and you will know.I am not blaming pir ji at all. i am telling you the background. I have very deep respect for

Pir Bhdhu shah.

He was udasi but he fought alongside Guru ji when other udasis ran away.

Udasis were not trained for fight and Guru ji told Kirpal dass taht he need not'

fight. but he kept company with Guru ji.

Udasis are sikhs or not is a separate subject.

You said i disrespected Sikhs before and now you are saying Udasis are Sikhs or not is an issue. Mods should take note and see how Inder jumps from one statement to another. Inder, do you have a clear stand? One time you say something and another time you say something. Kee keetaa jaavay tera bajurag baabay? Hari Daa Naam Leaa Kar. Waheguru Daa Dhyan Kareaa Kar.

You have deep respect for Piir Buddhu Shah but 10th Nanak didn't? If 10th Nanak did, why is there no mention of Piir Ji and his shaheeds in Dasam Granth? Your only way out is to admit that Bachitter Natak isn't work of Guru Ji. Saying I have respect for someone is very different from actually having respect for someone. You showed your respect for Piir Ji by saying the pathans he referred ran away.

You don't have a proper answer so I will leave it at that. I don't want to waste time talking to you here. Come to Toronto and we can talk face to face.

You said i disrespected Sikhs before and now you are saying Udasis are Sikhs or not is an issue. Mods should take note and see how Inder jumps from one statement to another. Inder, do you have a clear stand? One time you say something and another time you say something. Kee keetaa jaavay tera bajurag baabay? Hari Daa Naam Leaa Kar. Waheguru Daa Dhyan Kareaa Kar.

Of course you are disrespecting sikhs. Kirpal dass was a sikh of Guru sahib. he was much

loved sikh after he demonstrated his love for guru ji by fighting with a mace. You wrote that udasis

are devi pujak. That is a diversion of thread which you have already hijacked . I wrote that

They are sikhs or not is a separate subject.

So you can write nonsense about puratan sikhs but have no will to write on Charitras 21,22 and 23.

That shows your limitations. Come out and comment on these charitras or apologise. I am going to

conact dixie Gurudwara sahib how they allow you a room for anti panthic activities.

I will just comment about chariter 21 - 23. It says the following about the leader:

Following is what chariters 21-23 say:

1) Ruler of Anandpur

2) Guru of Sikhs

3) Gives blessings

4) Sikhs from all over come to seek blessings

5) Name is Raaye

That is also I got to say about that chariter at the moment. Saadh sangat can judge who this story takes a cheap shot at. I don't need to go into detail. Those who have Gurmat gyan and truth, they will know. Those who are stuck in myths, karam kaands, deception and other shenanigans, I pray to God to give them enlightenment and truth.

I am going to conact dixie Gurudwara sahib how they allow you a room for anti panthic activities.

We don't need Dixie room anymore. We got whole Gurduara called Sikh Lehar Centre. Contact them and tell them to stop giving us room. By the way, Prof. Darshan Singh is going to be doing kirtan there at noon. Those who like to listen to Prof.'s kirtan, are welcome to join us. Also, Dixie Gurduara doesn't care about Dasam Granth. Someone reads lambee chauapi, they don't care. Someone says something agaisnt DG, they don't care. They are worries about DG becaue they know DG is what it is.

I will just comment about chariter 21 - 23. It says the following about the leader:

Following is what chariters 21-23 say:

1) Ruler of Anandpur

2) Guru of Sikhs

3) Gives blessings

4) Sikhs from all over come to seek blessings

5) Name is Raaye

That is also I got to say about that chariter at the moment. Saadh sangat can judge who this story takes a cheap shot at. I don't need to go into detail. Those who have Gurmat gyan and truth, they will know. Those who are stuck in myths, karam kaands, deception and other shenanigans, I pray to God to give them enlightenment and truth.

Guru sahib has written in the beginning of Charitropakhayan as given below.

ੴ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥

ੴ स्री वाहिगुरू जी की फतहि ॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗੌਤੀ ਏ ਨਮ ॥

स्री भगौती ए नम ॥

ਅਥ ਪਖ੍ਯਾਨ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਲਿਖ੍ਯਤੇ ॥

Pakhyan charitra itself means that stories that are not true. That itself throws your case out.

Let us go into details further

In charitra 21 line 3 says

ਤੀਰ ਸਤੁਦ੍ਰਵ ਕੇ ਹੁਤੋ ਪੁਰ ਅਨੰਦ ਇਕ ਗਾਉ ॥

There is town of Anand on the banks of river Sutlej

The name given is Anand . The two lines before that Guru sahib writes

ਭੂਪ ਬੰਦ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਨਿਜੁ ਸੁਤਹਿ ਗਹਿ ਕਰਿ ਦਿਯੋ ਪਠਾਇ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਾਤ ਸਮੈ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੀ ਸਹਿਤ ਬਹੁਰੋ ਲਿਯੋ ਬੁਲਾਇ ॥੧॥

ਰੀਝ ਰਾਇ ਐਸੇ ਕਹ੍ਯੋ ਬਚਨ ਮੰਤ੍ਰਿਯਨ ਸੰਗ ॥ ਪੁਰਖ ਤ੍ਰਿਯਨ ਚਤੁਰਨ ਚਰਿਤ ਮੋ ਸੋ ਕਰਹੁ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗ ॥੨॥

These mean that a minister is telling the stories to his king. This story is

continuing from Charitra 2. Now king says to his minister now tell me a story

where a man has played charitra with a woman.

Let us see also charitras 15 and 16 also

It is written in charitra 15

ਰਾਮ ਦਾਸ ਪੁਰ ਛਾਡਿ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਪੁਰ ਆਇ ਕੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਇਕ ਪਗ ਠਾਢੇ ਜਰੀ ਮ੍ਰਿਦੰਗ ਬਜਾਇ ਕੈ ॥੯॥

Line 9 says that Bhanumati left town of Ramdas Pur and came to Kiratpur.

Charitra 16

ਤੀਰ ਸਤੁਦ੍ਰਵ ਕੇ ਹੁਤੋ ਰਹਤ ਰਾਇ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਇ ॥

On the banks of sutlej one king lived happily

Writer again writes about a king living on the banks of sutlej.

This does not mean all these stories are true happenings occurred on the banks of river Sutlej.

This is art of story telling.

2) This charitra is of Rai . Rai means King. Nowhere it says that the charitra is about Guru of sikhs.

Moreover in this charitra word sikh means servant or people.

This is evident from line 59

Word sikhayan( Plural for servant) here is for servants of that lady Anoop kuar

ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਉਠੀ ਸਿਖ੍ਯਨ ਦਿਯੋ ਜਗਾਇ ॥੫੯॥

The lady made a shout of thief thief and awakened her servants.

Again art of story telling.

3) King used to give blessings to their parja in those days.

5) Rai is not name but means a king.

Base of this story is also written in 8th century literature of Baghdad called Alaf leila.

Similar story wil be found in Saskrit book ' katha sahit sagar" and 13th century persian book

Bustan.

There is a very powerful moral advice by guru ji in this charitra to Khalsa

ਸੁਧਿ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਹਮ ਧਰੀ ਬਚਨ ਗੁਰ ਦਏ ਹਮਾਰੇ ॥

ਪੂਤ ਇਹੈ ਪ੍ਰਨ ਤੋਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਜਬ ਲਗ ਘਟ ਥਾਰੇ ॥

ਨਿਜ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੇ ਸਾਥ ਨੇਹੁ ਤੁਮ ਨਿਤ ਬਢੈਯਹੁ ॥

ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਕੀ ਸੇਜ ਭੂਲਿ ਸੁਪਨੇ ਹੂੰ ਨ ਜੈਯਹੁ ॥੫੧॥

Since when i have come of age

My Guru has advised me that so far there is breath in you

Have love only with your wife

Do not ever Go near some other woman even in dreams

It is strange that so called sikhs of today are ignoring that advice

and misquoting the composition instead.

Will Darshan be singing Dasm Bani kirtan like the good ol' days?

Pir Buddu Shah Ji and Kirpal Das Ji were both Gursikhs.

You obviously have a Hinduphobia, do you have Islamaphobia too?

How do you reconcile Pir Buddu Shah being a Sikh, or wasn't he one?

Why do you insult Kirpal Das ji - someone who fought bravely under the pyari nazar of Sacha Patshah?

Why does everything have to be either right or wrong according to only your and your unholy trinity's mat (Afghana/Gaggu/Darshani)?

Why can't you entertain the idea, that you may not actually have all the answers! I suppose that would probably be considered heretical in your phobic Victorian camp hey, not having all the answers ...?

A question for you and your camp?

Could you kindly give us a list of at least 10 people who were Sikhs during the post Guru Gobind Singh Ji period up until (and before) the later Singh Sabha movement - WHO shared the same views/doubts as you on Dasm Bani. Please provide evidence.

Thanks.

Khalsa Fauj just because Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji left out the shahidi of the Mureeds of Pir Buddhu Shah does not discount the fact that these are the writings of the Guru. What is important to the Guru was written.

Look at it this way. Bhai Gurdas Ji were the scribe for the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji which i hope we all agree on but in his own personal writtings, the Vaars and Kabits there is no mention of Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji's Shahidi. I am sure it was important to the Sikhs of the period including Bhai Gurdas Ji but just because it is not mentioned does not mean these writings cannot be considered to be Bhai Gurdas Ji's!

http://www.sikhpride.com/index.php?categoryid=21

The battle of Bhangani is described in the Bachittar Natak. In it the contingent of Udasi Saddhus had deserted Guru Sahib Ji and left the battle field on the approach of the enemy, but one stayed at Guru Ji's side.

Kirpal, the chief of the Udasis, now advanced on horse back and asked permission to engage Haiyat Khan. Guru said 'O, holy saint, thou cannot kill him with thy words.' Kirpal Chand, Guru Ji's uncle overheared the conversation and seeing that the mahant was filled with martial enthusiasm, prayed the Guru let him engage Haiyat Khan. Guru Ji enquired with what weapon the mahant was going to contend with his adversary. 'With a club.' Guru Ji smiled and said 'Go mahant Ji, and engage the enemy.' It was a spectacle to see the mahant with his matted hair twisted around his head, his body only clothed with a thin plaster of ashes, and his belly projecting infornt of him in his saddle, proceeding to engage a practiced warrior with his latest weapons of destruction.

When the mahant approached and challenged Haiyat Khan the latter saw that he had no warlike weapon and consequently retreated from him, scorning to attack a defenseless man. The onlookers were amused and said 'How can that faqir contend with a Pathan?' The mahant however continued to challenge Haiyat Khan. Khan now confronted the faqir and aimed ablow of his sword, which the latter received on his club. The mahand now addressed him 'Now hold thy ground and defend thyself from me.' The mahant rose in his stirrups and wielding his club with both hands struck Haiyat Khan with such force on the head that his skull broke ans stained the battlefield.

You guys keep failing to understand the point. The point is that since Kirpaal Dass Udasi and Daya Raam Brahman were mentioned, why wasn't Piir Buddhu Shah mentioned. Why did Guru Ji ignore shaheedi of Piir Buddhu Shah's 2 sons, 2 brothers and 700 mureeds. How is this different from Hindus ignoring Shaheedis of Sikhs to free India? I don't see any difference. Bhai Gurdas's vaars aren't related here. Bhai Gurdas wasn't writing about what happened in Lahore. His writings have a unique topic. Topic here is mention of Bhangani jung and not Bhai Gurdas Vars. Lets not bring unrelated topics here. So Udasi and Brahman were capable of being mentioned but Piir Buddhu Shah, his 2 sons, 2 brothers and 700 mureeds required no mention? What kind of justice is that? I don't expect justice from you people anyways.

Jehnaa daa kam hee jhooth nu sach saabat karnaa, ohnaa koli umeed he kee rakhee jaa sakdeee hai?

There is no way possible that Guru Ji would leave out name of Piir Buddhu Shah and his companions. Also, I asked before, when and where did Kirpaal Dass Udasi become Shaheed? Piir Buddhu Shah was buried alive by Usmaan Khan because Piir Ji said he will support Guru Ji regardless of how tough the task. All we got to do is look at scene of Bhangani jung as given in DG. Is there mention of Bhung drinking Kirpaal Dass Udasi? Yes. Is there mention of Daya Ram Brahman? Yes. Is there any mention of Piir Buddhu Shah? No. Is there any mention of his 2 sons, 2 brothers or 700 mureeds? No. Answer is clear. Either Guru Gobind SIngh Ji did akirtghantaa with Piir Buddhu Shah, his brothers, his 2 sons and 700 mureeds or Guru Gobind SIngh Ji isn't the writer of Dasam Granth. I am clear on this. Guru Gobind Singh Ji isn't the writer of Dasam Granth.

Inder Singh, you are just posting random quotes wasting my time. Come to Toronto and we can discuss chariters is detail.

Like said before, I don't namah to Bhagautee. I do Ades to:

Ades Tisai Ades Aad Aniil Anaad Anaahat

Juog Juog Eko Vays

You guys read that quote many times but don't understand. If you guys understood, you wouldn't be promoting Dasam Granth.

We can talk about above quote during live talk.

Some talks between samra and mann pehova. Hear what baba asked for from horse's own mouth.

http://www.wakeupkhalsa.com/talk-shows.php

That is all I got say about that for now. Someone should keep busy spinning that DJ. That person doesn't need to act like a Gurmat Gyani online. Waheguru sees everything and knows who is stuck in maayaa and who isn't.

There is no phobia. Just plain truth. Dasam Granth writer sure had islamophobia otherwise he would have mentioned name of Piir Buddhu Shah. It wouldn't be stretching it if udasi mahants played part in creating dasam granth.

You guys keep failing to understand the point. The point is that since Kirpaal Dass Udasi and Daya Raam Brahman were mentioned, why wasn't Piir Buddhu Shah mentioned. Why did Guru Ji ignore shaheedi of Piir Buddhu Shah's 2 sons, 2 brothers and 700 mureeds. How is this different from Hindus ignoring Shaheedis of Sikhs to free India? I don't see any difference. Bhai Gurdas's vaars aren't related here. Bhai Gurdas wasn't writing about what happened in Lahore. His writings have a unique topic. Topic here is mention of Bhangani jung and not Bhai Gurdas Vars. Lets not bring unrelated topics here. So Udasi and Brahman were capable of being mentioned but Piir Buddhu Shah, his 2 sons, 2 brothers and 700 mureeds required no mention? What kind of justice is that? I don't expect justice from you people anyways.

Jehnaa daa kam hee jhooth nu sach saabat karnaa, ohnaa koli umeed he kee rakhee jaa sakdeee hai?

There is no way possible that Guru Ji would leave out name of Piir Buddhu Shah and his companions. Also, I asked before, when and where did Kirpaal Dass Udasi become Shaheed? Piir Buddhu Shah was buried alive by Usmaan Khan because Piir Ji said he will support Guru Ji regardless of how tough the task. All we got to do is look at scene of Bhangani jung as given in DG. Is there mention of Bhung drinking Kirpaal Dass Udasi? Yes. Is there mention of Daya Ram Brahman? Yes. Is there any mention of Piir Buddhu Shah? No. Is there any mention of his 2 sons, 2 brothers or 700 mureeds? No. Answer is clear. Either Guru Gobind SIngh Ji did akirtghantaa with Piir Buddhu Shah, his brothers, his 2 sons and 700 mureeds or Guru Gobind SIngh Ji isn't the writer of Dasam Granth. I am clear on this. Guru Gobind Singh Ji isn't the writer of Dasam Granth.

Inder Singh, you are just posting random quotes wasting my time. Come to Toronto and we can discuss chariters is detail.

Ades Tisai Ades Aad Aniil Anaad Anaahat

Juog Juog Eko Vays

You guys read that quote many times but don't understand. If you guys understood, you wouldn't be promoting Dasam Granth.

We can talk about above quote during live talk.

Some talks between samra and mann pehova. Hear what baba asked for from horse's own mouth.

http://www.wakeupkhalsa.com/talk-shows.php

That is all I got say about that for now. Someone should keep busy spinning that DJ. That person doesn't need to act like a Gurmat Gyani online. Waheguru sees everything and knows who is stuck in maayaa and who isn't.

There is no phobia. Just plain truth. Dasam Granth writer sure had islamophobia otherwise he would have mentioned name of Piir Buddhu Shah. It wouldn't be stretching it if udasi mahants played part in creating dasam granth.

Again your post makes no sense. Dasam granth is the only source of history of these battles.

Guru sahib was struck with an arrow that hit his kammar kassa or belt. That is described in Bachitra natak.

That belt with bani of Jaap sahib is in the armoury of maharaja of patiala. You or any of your heretic cult

want to put your money on that.

If dasam granth is not written by Guru Gobind singh ji , better remove your kachheras and have a shave before you

criticize it.

Ragmala has not threatened you. All he is saying that khalsa panth should take a decision when to excommunicate

blasphemic people from its fold if they do not form their own sect like nirankasris etc.

The thread is not about Bhagauti. the thread is about charitra 21, 22 and 23.

Again your post makes no sense. Dasam granth is the only source of history of these battles.

Guru sahib was struck with an arrow that hit his kammar kassa or belt. That is described in Bachitra natak.

That belt with bani of Jaap sahib is in the armoury of maharaja of patiala. You or any of your heretic cult

want to put your money on that.

If dasam granth is not written by Guru Gobind singh ji , better remove your kachheras and have a shave before you

criticize it.

Nobody has threatened you. But it is for sure the blasphemy you have begun will be ended by khalsa panth till you people

are out of khalsa panth and thus have your cult like radhasoami, nirankaris etc.

mod-edited

Why should we make sect? We are the original Khalsa who believes in Guru Granth Sahib Ji instead of karam kaandee sakhis. Dasam Granthis already have a separate cult and don't even agree on bajjar kurehits.

E.g. Kutha vs. meat

E.g. Drugs vs. no drugs

Other points:

E.g. Bhog laavo vs. parvaan hoavay

E.g. Hukamnama taking maryada

E.g. Lambee chaupai

E.g. Madh Daa Bhogg

E.g. Belief in devi vs. no belief in devi

and the list can go on and on and on

Mod's edit.

We can also talk about belt and kirpaa kaal kayree when you come to Toronto. Inder, you are all talk but no walk. You are the one who brought in Bhagautee by posting Sr. Bhagautee Aye Namah

You are the one who remove kashera and kes because your charitropakhyan gives tricks on how to do bajjar kurehits and get away. Also, you guys remove pajamee before doing any activity anyways. Pajamee laa ditaa taa kissay din tusee kasheraa vee laah he dena. Maan Su Pehova takes his kashera off when he gives kids to bibis. Other sant saadh are same way because Gurbani says:

Maat Pitaa Bin Baal Na Hoaee

Why should we make sect? We are the original Khalsa who believes in Guru Granth Sahib Ji instead of karam kaandee sakhis. Dasam Granthis already have a separate cult and don't even agree on bajjar kurehits.

E.g. Kutha vs. meat

E.g. Drugs vs. no drugs

Other points:

E.g. Bhog laavo vs. parvaan hoavay

E.g. Hukamnama taking maryada

E.g. Lambee chaupai

E.g. Madh Daa Bhogg

E.g. Belief in devi vs. no belief in devi

and the list can go on and on and on

Mod's Note: edited due to blunt attacks against sri dasam granth without any source.

We can also talk about belt and kirpaa kaal kayree when you come to Toronto. Inder, you are all talk but no walk. You are the one who brought in Bhagautee by posting Sr. Bhagautee Aye Namah

To Administration

The above post is nothing but trash. It has nothing to do with thread. Nor it does educate

on any aspect of our scriptures. All we are seeing is abuses being heaped on Dasam granth sahib

and other sikh organizations

Can we expect moderators to take action to rein in such blasphemy?

My above post is 100% correct. There is not even ranchak matar wrong in it.

Jay Ko Bolay Sach Koorraa Jal Jaav-ee.

Inder Singh, Gurbani dee sikheaa leaa kar. Jhooth tenu dobe devegaa. Hari daa naam leaa kar.

Har Naam Binaa Dukh Paavai

Bhagat Binaa Sahsaa Nahe Chookau

Gur Eh Bhayd Btaavai

Har Har Jappeaa Kar.

Sangat ji

The remarks i gave are backed up by reality of such occurrence.

Brother of maharaja of patiala M. singh lives in up state New York . last year some kala

afghani ring leaders went to his house to rope him in against Dasam granth. He is a well read

man in scriptures.

He told them that if they want to speak against Dasam granth to him then they need to remove their kachheras , kirpans

and shave their heads. They left his house in disgust.

• 4 years later...

This is just a little from sri Akaal ustat bani.ਅਨਹਦ ਰੂਪ ਅਨਾਹਦ ਬਾਨੀ ॥ਚਰਨ ਸਰਨਿ ਜਿਹ ਬਸਤ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਬਿਸਨ ਅੰਤੁ ਨਹੀ ਪਾਇਓ ॥ਨੇਤਿ ਨੇਤਿ ਮੁਖ ਚਾਰ ਬਤਾਇਓ ॥੫॥ਕੋਟਿ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਉਪਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਉਪਾਇ ਖਪਾਏ ॥ਲੋਕ ਚੱਤ੍ਰ ਦਸ ਖੇਲ ਰਚਾਇਓ ॥ਬਹੁਰ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਬੀਚ ਮਿਲਾਇਓ ॥੬॥

I bet you I'd the rss read these tuks they would run away.