Batan Faquiri, Zahir Amiri Guru Har Gobind Sahib

amardeep

Guru Hargobind Singh JI :

Guru Hargobind was not just a soldier but was primarily a saint, a Guru, the sixth in direct spiritual inheritance from Guru Nanak Sahib Ji. Guruji had taken to martial ways with a view to creating among his people a will to resistance and preparing them to stand up to the tyranny and oppression of the ruling race.

Once a Maratha saint, Samarth Ramdas During his rambles in Northern India, Samarth Ramdas met Guru Hargobind at Srinagar in about 1634. Fully armed and riding a horse, the Guru had just returned from an excursion.

“I had heard that you occupied the Gaddi of Guru Nanak”, said Swami Ramdas.

“Guru Nanak was a Tyagi sadhu - a saint who had renounced the world. You are wearing arms and keeping an army and horses. You allow yourself to be addressed as Sacha Patshah, the True King. What sort of a sadhu are you?” asked the Maratha saint.

Guru Hargobind replied, “Internally i am a hermit, and externally i am a prince. Arms mean protection to the poor and destruction of the tyrant. Baba Nanak had not renounced the world but had renounced Maya, i.e. self and ego:

"batan faquiri, zahir amiri

shastar garib ki rakhya, jarwan ki bhakhiya

Baba Nanak sansar nahi tyagya, Maya tyagi thi.”

These words of Guru Hargobind found a ready response in the heart of Samartha Swami Ramdas who, as quoted in Pothi Panjak Sakhian, spontaneously said, “this appealeth to my mind - Yeh hamare man bhavti hai”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guru Hargobind Sahib ji de prakash gurpurab di aap ji nu waddaaiyan ...

Below is the blessing which Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji received from mother Mata Ganga Ji, and father Guru Arjan Sahib ji,

“poota maata ki aasees. nimak naa bisrau tum kau har har; sadhaa bhajho jagdeesh… ”

O son, this is your mothers hope and prayer, that you may never forget the Lord, Har, Har, even for an instant. May you ever vibrate upon the Lord of the Universe” (Ang 469, SGGS)

More Sakhis: WWW.TUHITU.BLOGSPOT.COM

Dhan Dhan Sache Paatshah - Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji - ਦਲਿਭੰਜਨ ਗੁਰੁ ਸੂਰਮਾ ਵਡ ਜੋਧਾ ਬਹੁ ਪਰਉਪਕਾਰੀ ।

A rare vaar written by the Supreme 6th Masters Dhadis Bhai Abdullah and Bhai Nathmall:

Sacha takht Suhaeo Sri Gur paeke

Shab barni nahin jae kahon kia gaeke

Rav ras bhae maleen sudras dikhaeke

Sri Guru Takht beraje prabhu tehaeeke

Mir Abdul auo Natha jas kahe banaeke

Vangaar: The First Sermon of Guru Hargobind Sahib (http://www.sikhlionz.com/Vangaar-The-First-Sermon-of-Guru-Hargobind-Sahib.htm)

Guru Hargobind Sahib’s first sermon must be heard again today and applies just as much now as it did when he first gave it.

Guru Arjan Dev had been brutally tortured and embraced martyrdom, becoming an example for the Panth. The Sikhs were grief-struck and felt a sense of despair. The small Panth of Guru Nanak had been targeted by the mighty power of the Mughals.

Guru Hargobind Sahib, became the next Guru as per the orders of his father. In front of all the gathered Sikhs, Baba Buddha jee put the two swords of meeri and peeri on Guru Hargobind Sahib. Guru Sahib was dressed like and emperor and there was a kalgi (aigrette) on his dastaar.

The Dhadis, Bhai Abdullah and Bhai Nath Mal, at the hukam of Guru Hargobind Sahib sang a vaar filled with bir ras.

Then, Guru Hargobind Sahib rose and gave his first sermon to the Sikhs:

“Today the offerings that are beloved to me are good weapons and good youth. If you want my happiness, then exercise your bodies, wrestle, play gatka, go into the jungles to hunt and learn to ride horses. Weakness is now a crime to the Nation that cannot be forgiven for anyone. You will take up the sword and I now wear the sword so that the swords of tyranny and oppression will stop forever.

You have all come from far and wide today. The cool tranquillity has been stolen from not just your heart and my heart, but from the entire world. Our swords will not rest until we bring this oppression to an end.

Make day and night one. Go into the villages and light the inferno of revolution. Tell the people that we need their youth. Only that is a good youth that sacrifices itself for the cause of the Nation. We need sacred hearts and pure minds. Enshrine “pihlW mrn kbUl” in your hearts. We fear death because we have not experienced true life. We feel worry because we have not enjoyed a taste of life. We feel fear because our destination and goal seems so far off. But if you challenge death, death will flee from you. If you learn to walk with your heads held high then worry will depart. If you are determined to walk, the destination will not be so far away. Have faith in Vahiguru and all fears will vanish. If fear has left you then even death will seem like bliss.”

Guru jee continued,

“Do not think that you are too few. You are all like springs. Oceans flow out of these very springs. There are hundreds of thousands of springs like you in our Nation. When you come together and flow forward, you will create a flood.

A small and insignificant piece of wood, when made into a match, can light the entire jungle on fire. But you are humans! And furthermore, those humans whose heart has just now been scorched on hot iron plates [reference to shahidi of Guru Arjan Dev jee].

Addressing the poets in the Sangat, Guru Sahib said,

“See, God has given you the gift of poetry. When nations are built, you are the foundations. Stop all these other untimely songs and work to bring the Nation out of this deep dark pit. Tell those stories which will make the people willing to lose their skin like they would be willing to change their clothes. Fill the people of our Nation with the spirit and fervour to be like moths so they will sacrifice themselves in the flames of our cause.

Our blood has become cold. Tell us stories of Shahidi and become the furnaces that will boil our blood. Give us the passion to make the trampled Punjab and our crushed Nation rise to its feet once again.”

Speaking to the Dhadis, Guru Sahib said,

“Now is the time that your instruments should call out a challenge. Your notes should stir the Nation. The beat of your dhads should awaken the people and the bells on your bows should make hearts fill with the zeal of sacrifice.”

We must hear Guru Sahib’s message again today and rise to the challenge.

Some Vaaran:

http://www.dhadikavishr.com/tracks.php?aid=194

And finally a beautiful tribute:

Bhai Gurdas Varan -

Vaar 24 Pauri 24 Guru Hargobind

ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪੂਰਨ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਆਪੇ ਆਪੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ ।

paarabrahamu pooran brahami satigur aapay aapu upaaiaa|

The true Guru has been created in the form of perfect Brahm by the transcendent Brahm. Guru is God and God is the Guru; two names are of the same supreme reality.

Line 1

ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਗੋਵਿੰਦੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਜੋਤਿ ਇਕ ਦੁਇ ਨਾਵ ਧਰਾਇਆ ।

guru gobindu govindu guru joti ik dui naav dharaaiaa|

The son for the father and the father for the son created wonder by receiving the wondrous Word .

Line 2

ਪੁਤੁ ਪਿਅਹੁ ਪਿਉ ਪੁਤ ਤੇ ਵਿਸਮਾਦਹੁ ਵਿਸਮਾਦੁ ਸੁਣਾਇਆ ।

putu piahu piu put tay visamaadahu visamaadu sunaaiaa|

A wonderful beauty has been created in the action of tree becoming fruit and fruit the tree.

Line 3

ਬਿਰਖਹੁ ਫਲੁ ਫਲ ਤੇ ਬਿਰਖੁ ਆਚਰਜਹੁ ਆਚਰਜੁ ਸੁਹਾਇਆ ।

birakhahu dhalu dhal tay birakhu aacharajahu aacharaju suhaaiaa|

From the two banks of a river its true extent cannot be understood simply by saying that the one is far and the other near bank.

Line 4

ਨਦੀ ਕਿਨਾਰੇ ਆਖੀਅਨਿ ਪੁਛੇ ਪਾਰਵਾਰੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ।

nadee kinaaray aakheeani puchhay paaravaaru n paaiaa|

Guru Arjan Dev and Guru Hargobind are in fact one and the same.

Line 5

ਹੋਰਨਿ ਅਲਖੁ ਨ ਲਖੀਐ ਗੁਰੁ ਚੇਲੇ ਮਿਲਿ ਅਲਖੁ ਲਖਾਇਆ ।

horani alakhu n|akheeai guru chaylay mili alakhu|akhaaiaa|

None else can perceive the imperceptible Lord but the disciple (Hargobind) having met the Guru (Arjan Dev) has visualised the imperceptible Lord.

Line 6

ਹਰਿ ਗੋਵਿੰਦੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੁ ਭਾਇਆ ॥੨੪॥

hari govindu guroo guru bhaaiaa ॥24॥

Guru Hargobind is dear to the Lord who is the Guru of the Gurus.

Line 7

• 5 months later...

I dont know how true this is , however i feel this should have taken place during this meeting of Guru Hargobind ji and Samarth Ramdas ji.

It is said that during their meeting, Samarth ji had given reference about Shivaji Maharaj who was a child then. It is said Guru Maharaj had gifted swords to train Shivaji Maharaj

• 12 years later...
Guest WilliamScuth
Apostilles and documenst verification can be in difficult also isnaley hard, and is why it is important to employ an expert and talented professional that takes well thought out process. Through this service offering, one can count on us to meet with anyone at a convenient location of your fancy, obtain all important files which is the document(s) needing an Apostille or Authentication. We will notarize and touch up all the important letters on your behalf. Extra verifications can be needed for Authentication by The Secretary of State. We will provide the documents for authentication to make sure verification with The Lagre Mark of GA. An Apostille Needs verification with the Clerk cooperating Authority that gices a Apostille that is given by cities who are legions of the Hague Convention. when you get a gander have a look of my Atalnta mobile apsotille and notary site: [url=https://www.atlantamobilenotaryapostille.com/][color=#000_url]affidavit of single status near me Cumming Georgia[/color][/url]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Michaelphoks
my wife and I are extreemly happy to have discovered this forum, it's toally everything I have been looking for. The up to date info here on the website is beneficial and helpful and will help me while I am at work. It seems like the site acquired a lot of info about the things I am interested in and the other links and information also show it. I am not on the internet most of the time but when I get an opportunity i'm always searching for this kind of information and stuff similarly related to it. I have a few of my relatives that have also developed an interest in this because of what I have put together about it and they will probably going to be visiting the site since it is such an awesome score. I am also facsinated in politics and how to deal with the new turns and twists in government. If someone gets a chance, take a look at my site: [url=https://www.aandwassociates.net/service-area/][color=#000_url]quickbooks online versus desktop near of Clearwater Fl[/color][/url]

2 hours ago, Guest Michaelphoks said:

my wife and I are extreemly happy to have discovered this forum, it's toally everything I have been looking for. The up to date info here on the website is beneficial and helpful and will help me while I am at work. It seems like the site acquired a lot of info about the things I am interested in and the other links and information also show it. I am not on the internet most of the time but when I get an opportunity i'm always searching for this kind of information and stuff similarly related to it. I have a few of my relatives that have also developed an interest in this because of what I have put together about it and they will probably going to be visiting the site since it is such an awesome score. I am also facsinated in politics and how to deal with the new turns and twists in government. If someone gets a chance, take a look at my site: [url=https://www.aandwassociates.net/service-area/][color=#000_url]quickbooks online versus desktop near of Clearwater Fl[/color][/url]

Welcome fam. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darrelllof
A good count of job searchers feel apprehensive tracking-down professional resume services equals a mindful nest egg and this is a proper puzzle, so we should first take a look at a few of the general aftermaths that are linked with professionals that make the choice and hire a steady knowing resume miner enterprise.
Lets start this debate by acknowledging that a website for an job searching network labeled Ladders, resounds that delivering a resume perfected by a resume building mine for any acknowledged job opportunity turbo-charge that samurai's means of gaining employment by 60%. Further, sending a aptly manifested resume to virtually any online working vacancy position emboldens this applicant's chances of nabbing an pow-wow by 51percent.

Ancient wisdom confirms, having a cool resume that is imagined by a golden resume writing organization finalizes a shark-toothed -sharp competitive wind to professional level employment hunters and especially executive -level job questers, it is nearly every legitimate professional resume scripter company also makes strong and effective social media profiles as well as sublime resumes. Know it, going through securing a resume that is correctly -written or correctly designed is perhaps the most necessary nexus of any job search, yet possessing an equally grounded Facebook presence is verifiably minimally less crucial in the order of things.

In the end, the facts never lie, finding the supreme certified professional resume writers manifests provable good outcomes for CEO's and professionals who are speeding through career changes. This screed is a perfect example of a superior professional resume writing services: [url=https://vikingexecutiveresumeservice.com/2022/02/05/hello-world/][color=#000_url]mary elizabeth bradford executive resume writer and executiveresumewriters com reviews[/color][/url]

• 3 months later...
Guest MichaelWatry
My karate school is a dedicated self defense center in vegas, which is about instructing members and kids how to protect themselves and discover amazing abilties throughout the class. The instructors are a
dedicated group of karate teachers that need to incorporate karate as well as different forms of karate to strengthen character creation habits so they can achieve self-reliance and a master mindset.

My Karate curriculum are specific set of basic skill set of AMA to assist in defending others and yourself.
The crucial base is Traditional Karate, primarily created by Karate Masters, it is a dicipline that is about situational personal defense and attacks and one of a kind counter offensive skills. During the time our members and teen agers and children learn Karate around Las Vegas NV, the staff and students practice skills like discipline, politeness, respect and including positive self awareness. By testing the legs, arms and energy field, our teachers teach our young to use this outside and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff develop a different class of existance which fosters them get through some tough parts of life as they progress to master of martial arts. If you want to learn more take a look at my Karate school website:[url=https://agelesskarate.com/category/lorenzo-sandoval-photography/][color=#000]martial arts places in las vegas in 89141[/color][/url]

4 hours ago, Guest MichaelWatry said:

My karate school is a dedicated self defense center in vegas, which is about instructing members and kids how to protect themselves and discover amazing abilties throughout the class. The instructors are a
dedicated group of karate teachers that need to incorporate karate as well as different forms of karate to strengthen character creation habits so they can achieve self-reliance and a master mindset.

My Karate curriculum are specific set of basic skill set of AMA to assist in defending others and yourself.
The crucial base is Traditional Karate, primarily created by Karate Masters, it is a dicipline that is about situational personal defense and attacks and one of a kind counter offensive skills. During the time our members and teen agers and children learn Karate around Las Vegas NV, the staff and students practice skills like discipline, politeness, respect and including positive self awareness. By testing the legs, arms and energy field, our teachers teach our young to use this outside and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff develop a different class of existance which fosters them get through some tough parts of life as they progress to master of martial arts. If you want to learn more take a look at my Karate school website:[url=https://agelesskarate.com/category/lorenzo-sandoval-photography/][color=#000]martial arts places in las vegas in 89141[/color][/url]

Looking good brother. Your site passed all checks even if your verbage here is a bit odd. 

4 hours ago, Guest MichaelWatry said:

Curious. Why post here and how did you find us?

Make a profile bro. We have much to discuss. Welcome friend.