singh 2 vs vahiguroseeker

singh2

Singh 2 aka Inder Singh,

Guru Fateh.

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt for the sake of discussion and say that I believe what you are saying is right for yourself as you have the total conviction that all DG was written by Dasam Pita.

As you have lied many times before and was caught, I would like you to be truthful for the first time at this tender age of 82 for the sake of your own family.

As you know very well that Charitropakhayan explains about homosexuality, lesbianism, anal sex and infidelity.

As you are also a great Scholar on Dasam Granth, common sense would dictate that you must have shared your knowledge of Charitropakhayan in details with your family as you call it Gurmat vichaar - your words, not mine about DG.

So, my questions are the following:

1. Did you explain everything about Charitropakhayan with your wife, with your daughters, daughters in law your grand daughters and all the other ladies mod's edit?

2. How did you approach the matter?

3. Did you have props for this Gurmat Vichaar?

4. What kind of reactions did they have especially the teen age girls?

What I would like to know is that you share your modus operandi with us so all those who believe in what you believe in and propagate with great pride can also take props from you and carry on with your way of thinking and name it as Gurmat Vichaar.

Tejwant Singh

Seeker ji

I had missed this section. Charitropakhayan is dirty only for those who have dirty minds. For a Gurmukh it imparts

moral lessons of highest order. A you have dirty thoughts it may sound dirty to you.

Chartiras you are quoting have nothing as you are saying. I have given below the moral lesson from that charitra. Problem with polluted minds is that they have no kamai of naam and pick up only what is their main interest in life i.e . drink ,dance and be merry.

ਕ੍ਯੋ ਨਿਜੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਯ ਤਜਿ ਕੇ ਸੁਨਿ ਸੁੰਦਰਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਭਜੇ ਧ੍ਰਮ ਜਾਤ ਹਮਾਰੋ ॥

ਰਾਜ ਕਰੌ ਅਪਨੇ ਤੁਮਹੀ ਸੁਖ ਸੋ ਇਨ ਧਾਮਨ ਬੀਚ ਬਿਹਾਰੋ ॥

ਮੈ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਯੋ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਤਜਿ ਕਾਨਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਯਾ ਨਹਿ ਆਨ ਨਿਹਾਰੋ ॥

ਕ੍ਯਾ ਤੁਮ ਖ੍ਯਾਲ ਪਰੋ ਹਮਰੇ ਮਨ ਧੀਰ ਧਰੋ ਰਘੂਨਾਥ ਉਚਾਰੋ ॥੪੪॥

Leaving my wife if i indulge in sexual act with you

It is like abandoning my religion

You rule over your kingdom and live a life of satisfaction

Since the time i am born

i have not seen any other woman with an evil eye

and why you are immersed in such extra marital thoughts

In my view you should have satisfaction

and remember your God in prayers

Charitra 109 Charitropakhyan

You asked me some personal questions . Answers are below

MY family have read dasam granth including my wife. We have many volumes of Dasam Granth with us.

We have no problem with that as we understand what is in it. That is the reason i am not taken in by your propaganda.

Children in school in USA are taught sex education. Did your daughter not have that. If she went to school here she knows everything already. Ask her.

I have one daughter in medical school. She has read SGGS ji on her own and also Dasam granth.

She learned Punjabi here and went to Punjab to learn kirtan in ragas. So are my sons who are professionals

in USA and are married. We found matches from Gursikh families with full rehat. I am not worried about them as they know how to conduct their life per gurmat.

Why are you so woriied about your sons and especially daughter? You can not keep them isolated from these things

especially if they have gone to school. So why so much worry about Dasam granth. do not they visit forums where

flirts like you are always eager to post material with a twist. How do you protect them especially as they seem to have no Gurmat values from you.

mod's edit

Singh 2 aka Inder Singh,

Guru fateh.

I knew you had no guts to respond to the above questions. It shows your perverted mind. Read SGGS to get rid of this muck.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Seeker ji

I did respond. In case you missed it here it is again for you

Seeker ji

I had missed this section. Charitropakhayan is dirty only for those who have dirty minds. For a Gurmukh it imparts

moral lessons of highest order. A you have dirty thoughts it may sound dirty to you.

Chartiras you are quoting have nothing as you are saying. I have given below the moral lesson from that charitra. Problem with polluted minds is that they have no kamai of naam and pick up only what is their main interest in life i.e . drink ,dance and be merry.

ਕ੍ਯੋ ਨਿਜੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਯ ਤਜਿ ਕੇ ਸੁਨਿ ਸੁੰਦਰਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਭਜੇ ਧ੍ਰਮ ਜਾਤ ਹਮਾਰੋ ॥

ਰਾਜ ਕਰੌ ਅਪਨੇ ਤੁਮਹੀ ਸੁਖ ਸੋ ਇਨ ਧਾਮਨ ਬੀਚ ਬਿਹਾਰੋ ॥

ਮੈ ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਯੋ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤਬ ਤੇ ਤਜਿ ਕਾਨਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਯਾ ਨਹਿ ਆਨ ਨਿਹਾਰੋ ॥

ਕ੍ਯਾ ਤੁਮ ਖ੍ਯਾਲ ਪਰੋ ਹਮਰੇ ਮਨ ਧੀਰ ਧਰੋ ਰਘੂਨਾਥ ਉਚਾਰੋ ॥੪੪॥

Leaving my wife if i indulge in sexual act with you

It is like abandoning my religion

You rule over your kingdom and live a life of satisfaction

Since the time i am born

i have not seen any other woman with an evil eye

and why you are immersed in such extra marital thoughts

In my view you should have satisfaction

and remember your God in prayers

Charitra 109 Charitropakhyan

You asked me some personal questions . Answers are below

MY family have read dasam granth including my wife. We have many volumes of Dasam Granth with us.

We have no problem with that as we understand what is in it. That is the reason i am not taken in by your propaganda.

Children in school in USA are taught sex education. Did your daughter not have that. If she went to school here she knows everything already. Ask her.

I have one daughter in medical school. She has read SGGS ji on her own and also Dasam granth.

She learned Punjabi here and went to Punjab to learn kirtan in ragas. So are my sons who are professionals

in USA and are married. We found matches from Gursikh families with full rehat. I am not worried about them as they know how to conduct their life per gurmat.

Why are you so woriied about your sons and especially daughter? You can not keep them isolated from these things

especially if they have gone to school. So why so much worry about Dasam granth. do not they visit forums where

flirts like you are always eager to post material with a twist. How do you protect them especially as they seem to have no Gurmat values from you.

mod's edit

'singh2' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:17 AM' post='101383']

mod's edit

Singh2 AKA InderSingh Jatt ji,

Guru Fateh.

Mod's edit: You have one sick mind. Read and study SGGS, our ONLY GURU, to get rid of your perversion.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Singh2 AKA InderSingh Jatt ji,

Guru Fateh.

Only an 82 year old pervert like you would think like that. You have one sick mind. Read and study SGGS, our ONLY GURU, to get rid of your perversion.

If you need any help in understanding the true Gurbani, please let me know. You can either post your queries in this forum or/and on SPN. There are a lot of people there to help you get rid of this disease of perversion through SGGS, our ONLY GURU.

Good luck in your mental detox journey.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Seeker

All i see there mentors and moderators patting each otehrs back. It was a good forum but you and heretic Giani

has ruined it.

You are an expert liar. How do you know that i am 82 years old? Just a guess work.

Seeker

All i see there mentors and moderators patting each otehrs back. It was a good forum but you and heretic Giani

has ruined it.

You are an expert liar. How do you know that i am 82 years old? Just a guess work.

Singh2 aka Inder Singh Jatt ji,

Guru fateh.

You ran away because you were caught lying many times. But you are always welcome and you can start any thread you feel like. We can help you get rid of this perversion with the help of SGGS. So how old are you and your perverted mind? You can share that with us without lying, I hope.:-)

Tejwant Singh

Singh2 aka Inder Singh Jatt ji,

Guru fateh.

You ran away because you were caught lying many times. But you are always welcome and you can start any thread you feel like. We can help you get rid of this perversion with the help of SGGS. So how old are you and your perverted mind? You can share that with us without lying, I hope.:-)

Tejwant Singh

Mr liar

You have been caught lying. How do you know my age is 82. I hope you are not a case

of schizophrenia. They hear voices on their own.

Mr liar

You have been caught lying. How do you know my age is 82. I hope you are not a case

of schizophrenia. They hear voices on their own.

Singh2 aka InderSingh jatt ji,

Guru Fateh.

One can notice that you are frothing again. Please wipe off the froth from your mouth. It looks very unbecoming for a man like you or is this froth due to lusty feelings by reading Charitaars?:-)

You never said anything when Khalsa Fauj said that you were 82. I thought he knew your age and I started saying the same and you kept mum. Ok, I apologise for saying that you are 82. So, tell us how old are you and how long have you had this perverted mind?

Tejwant Singh

Singh2 aka InderSingh jatt ji,

Guru Fateh.

One can notice that you are frothing again. Please wipe off the froth from your mouth. It looks very unbecoming for a man like you or is this froth due to lusty feelings by reading Charitaars?:-)

You never said anything when Khalsa Fauj said that you were 82. I thought he knew your age and I started saying the same and you kept mum. Ok, I apologise for saying that you are 82. So, tell us how old are you and how long have you had this perverted mind?

Tejwant Singh

That is the charitra i played with fools. It was you who was writing my age as 82 and not khalsa fauj.

Moral is discuss issues and not personalities.

That is the charitra i played with fools. It was you who was writing my age as 82 and not khalsa fauj.

Moral is discuss issues and not personalities.

Singh2 aka Inder Jatt ji,

Guru Fateh.

I am glad you have admitted that you play charitra games. Only perverted minds would do that and a few would admit their actions. I commend you for admitting that. So how old are you, <mod-cut>?

Tejwant Singh

Guru Fateh.

I am glad you have admitted that you play charitra games. Only perverted minds would do that and a few would admit their actions. I commend you for admitting that. So how old are you, <mod-cut>?

Tejwant Singh

REad charitras you will get the answer.

Guru Fateh.

I am glad you have admitted that you play charitra games. Only perverted minds would do that and a few would admit their actions. I commend you for admitting that. So how old are you, mods edit?

Tejwant Singh

REad charitras you will get the answer.

Guru fateh.

LOL. Your perverted mind has shown everything. How old was your daughter when you explained the sexual acts mentioned in Charitapkhyan? Was she in her teens? Do not lie this time.

And as I asked you b4, how old r u , mod's edit.

Shame on you pervert.

Tejwant Singh

I can't believe this seperate thread has been opened up. Singh2 is simply trying to get this snake to debate the charitras. Many of us have asked him questions, he has not answered one question- his reponse is always an insult (which is why I reciprocate). Aside from the debate, all other other stupid personal attacking posts should be deleted. even better, ban this nigura bufoon - he has clearly flaunted the rules in nearly every single one of his posts.

Singh2 is a credit and welcome addition to this forum, we shouldn't let these jealous idiots spoil his work through childish taunting.

This forum has become a joke, God help those new lights who come across this forum looking for Sikh Awareness.

This Seekr AKA Tejwant Singh ought to be banned indefinitely.

He calls others perverts, when he is the one harping on about singh2's wife's and daughter's reactions to what he perceives Charitropakhan to be.

He obviously deliberately did not participate in the now-closed thread where I called him out directly (I did this via a thread rather than PM, so that there is no chance for him to make more baseless statements against me).

And he always dodges questions that are posed to him.

I say his contributions are no longer of any use and he might as well stick to SPN, where his nonsense is appreciated.

This Seekr AKA Tejwant Singh ought to be banned indefinitely.

He calls others perverts, when he is the one harping on about singh2's wife's and daughter's reactions to what he perceives Charitropakhan to be.

He obviously deliberately did not participate in the now-closed thread where I called him out directly (I did this via a thread rather than PM, so that there is no chance for him to make more baseless statements against me).

And he always dodges questions that are posed to him.

I say his contributions are no longer of any use and he might as well stick to SPN, where his nonsense is appreciated.

Only a perverts mind would bring in someone’s daughter and sister into a debate. Vaheguruseeker has proven how low he can stoop. Singh2 is a real Sikh in my opinion. He did not respond by insulting the women in his family. He proved his point as a Gursikh should do.

Shame on you Vaheguruseeker. Please change your name to Shaytaanseeker because you are far from being a seeker of Vaheguru.

I've noticed this patern with all Kala Afghana chelas. They have very dirty minds. No wonder since Gurbaksh Kala Afghana himself was charged by sexual misconduct.

Guys, as a moderators we have to objective not subjective. Its not easy to be a moderator. The forum has certain warning policy. We have to follow the process step by step. We ask for your pateince as warnings are given out because everyone deserve to know what they doing wrong and given a chance to improve themselves. Unfortunately with the case of tejwant singh, he has showed no improvement despite of numerous warning both given in private via warning system and in public via editing his post. As a result we have put him under moderation it means all his post have to go through approval before it shows up in the forum within 24 hrs time period. I believe forum members are harsh in criticism of sikhawareness which is understandable but we want to give our take on this, our actions may be slow but all assured are effective and fair to both sides.

"As a result we have put him under moderation"

I'm glad, thats as good as ban for that besharm gunda. He can't open his gob without insulting people, their families and their religion.

Good ridance.

I expect the baton will now be passed to the next SPN-Afghana goon, as per the trend we are seeing.

"As a result we have put him under moderation"

I'm glad, thats as good as ban for that besharm gunda. He can't open his gob without insulting people, their families and their religion.

Good ridance.

I expect the baton will now be passed to the next SPN-Afghana goon, as per the trend we are seeing.

This man is an old man and seems to be a psycho case. As he is exposed about his lack of scholarship on sikh scriptures

he is mad. Most probably his job is to conduct propaganda. Beacuse of his dismal performance he is sending dirty PMs to me.

It seems to be his profession.

• 4 weeks later...