What Is Mukt Marag Granth?

Mukat Marg Granth is mentioned by Giani Thakur Singh Ji Patial Walae in their Anand Sahib katha.

I have the granth at home it was released by baba major singh ji. It is about what fal you get from what paths. this includes numer of repititions and days.

Is this granth same as sharda puran granth?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No the Sharda Pooran Granth is written by Bhai Mani Singh while this one is uttered by Guru Gobind Singh Ji at Heera Ghat. This is more deeper and has alot more shadads in it

wow, by SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji himself. Is it signed by him? Is this in Dasam Granth?

My main question would be, how do you know it is written, uttered by SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj?

When was it written?, Why did he write it, while having possession of Adi Granth?

So many Granths appearing, amazing.

Edited by Free Radical

wow, by SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji himself. Is it signed by him? Is this in Dasam Granth?

My main question would be, how do you know it is written, uttered by SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj?

When was it written?, Why did he write it, while having possession of Adi Granth?

You can read it here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24100637/24056180-mukatmarag2

Regards,

K.

• 5 weeks later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

wait...........so many more granths will be appearing, amazing ....................surprise.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

ਸਚੁ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਤੁਮਾਰਾ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਬਾਣੀ ॥ -ang 562

ਸੁਣਿ ਸਜਣ ਜੀ ਮੈਡੜੇ ਮੀਤਾ ਰਾਮ||

ਗੁਰਿ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਸਚੁ ਦੀਤਾ ਰਾਮ ॥ - ang 576

Everything can be obtained from my Guru, why look elsewhere? Is having faith in Gurbani = Brahmanism?

Edited by Matheen

ਸਚੁ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਤੁਮਾਰਾ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਬਾਣੀ ॥ -ang 562

ਸੁਣਿ ਸਜਣ ਜੀ ਮੈਡੜੇ ਮੀਤਾ ਰਾਮ||

ਗੁਰਿ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਸਚੁ ਦੀਤਾ ਰਾਮ ॥ - ang 576

Everything can be obtained from my Guru, why look elsewhere? Is having faith in Gurbani = Brahmanism?

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

i totally agreed with you everything can be obtained from guru.

but people are looking for answers elsewhere not in guru granth sahib ji.

guru granth sahib ji doesn't approve brahmanism.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

"Bani is not a mantra or whatever to gain boons or whatever you want."

ਗੁਰ ਸਬਦੀ ਆਰਾਧੀਐ ਜਪੀਐ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਮੰਤੁ ॥

gur sabadhee aaraadhheeai japeeai niramal manth ||

Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, worship and adore Him, and chant His Pure Mantra.

~SGGS Ji ang 137

-------

ਕੇਵਲ ਨਾਮੁ ਦੀਓ ਗੁਰਿ ਮੰਤੁ ॥

kaeval naam dheeou gur manth ||

The Guru has given me the Mantra of the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

~SGGS Ji ang 183

-------

ਬੁਰਾ ਭਲਾ ਕੋਈ ਨ ਕਹੀਜੈ ॥

buraa bhalaa koee n keheejai ||

Do not say that anyone is good or bad.

ਛੋਡਿ ਮਾਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਨ ਗਹੀਜੈ ॥੩॥

shhodd maan har charan geheejai ||3||

Renounce your arrogant pride, and grasp the Feet of the Lord.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਚਿਤਾਰਿ ॥

kahu naanak gur manthra chithaar ||

Says Nanak, remember the GurMantra;

ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਵਹਿ ਸਾਚੈ ਦਰਬਾਰਿ ॥੪॥੩੨॥੧੦੧॥

sukh paavehi saachai dharabaar ||4||32||101||

you shall find peace at the True Court.

~SGGS Ji ang 186

Bani is not empowered by containing the beej syllables of the holy NAAM Gurmantra, which pres the Divine and comes from the Sound current of the Nada? I think your "version" of Sikhi is totally in denial of Sikhi teaching. And this is not to make profoundly uneducated and ignorant conclusion that the tantr mantr of aghora sadhus and jado tuna people is the same thing. You cannot manipulate the power of God for one's own selfish ends, is Gurbani lesson. But to deny that bani comes from the Sound Current of the primal Nada is foolishness. This is the very power of Gurmantra to transform the vasanas, inclinations of the mind that perceive the world of duality and give rise to haumai and panj bhootas. So powerful is the Sound Current Divine Presence within bani, Shabad, Naam to be our boat of mukti.

Do you know what Naad even is?

All Creation arises from the single tone, and is the sargun manifestation of Shabda Brahman.

ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਮੰਤੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਿ ਉਧਰਾ ॥

guradhaev aadh jugaadh jug jug guradhaev manth har jap oudhharaa ||

The Divine Guru existed at the primal beginning, throughout the ages, in each and every age. The Divine Guru is the Mantra of the Lord's Name; chanting it, one is saved.

~SGGS Ji ang 250

ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਸੰਤ ਮਿਲੇ ਮੋਹਿ ਤਿਨ ਤੇ ਧੀਰਜੁ ਪਾਇਆ ॥

kar kirapaa santh milae mohi thin thae dhheeraj paaeiaa ||

In their Mercy, the Saints have met me, and from them, I have obtained satisfaction.

ਸੰਤੀ ਮੰਤੁ ਦੀਓ ਮੋਹਿ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਕਮਾਇਆ ॥੩॥

santhee manth dheeou mohi nirabho gur kaa sabadh kamaaeiaa ||3||

The Saints have given me the Mantra of the Fearless Lord, and now I practice the Word of the Guru's Shabad.

ਜੀਤਿ ਲਏ ਓਇ ਮਹਾ ਬਿਖਾਦੀ ਸਹਜ ਸੁਹੇਲੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

jeeth leae oue mehaa bikhaadhee sehaj suhaelee baanee ||

I have now conquered those terrible evil-doers, and my speech is now sweet and sublime.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਮਨਿ ਭਇਆ ਪਰਗਾਸਾ ਪਾਇਆ ਪਦੁ ਨਿਰਬਾਣੀ ॥੪॥੪॥੧੨੫॥

kahu naanak man bhaeiaa paragaasaa paaeiaa padh nirabaanee ||4||4||125||

Says Nanak, the Divine Light has dawned within my mind; I have obtained the state of Nirvaanaa.

~SGGS Ji ang 206

To ignorantly confuse early purataan Gursikhi, or even Sanatana Dharma with "brahmanism" is a mistake. Sanatan teachings in Sikhi reflect the highest and purest truths coming from the greatest saints and bhagats. These were part of the REFORM movement AGAINST brahmanism and were most often Vaishnav Ram-naamis of low caste or mleccha birth, and hence not ritualized "brahmins' by any stretch of Bhasauric imagination. But if you have some Bhasauria mentality to purge, deny, reject and otherwise marginalize the sanatan granths which have always been part of the Sikh Quom, who can stop you? Who can educate you?

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

But after you have removed validity from all the historical granths and bani, the traditional sanatan paintings which the Singh Sabhia repression has marginalized so completely that today's average Sikhs are IGNORANT of their existance. Or even official BAN of such granths, as case of Gurbilas which EVEN Sikh Rehit Maryada is derived from these sources, reflects only fear, hypocrisy, anti-Hindu propaganda distortions and stupidity. And that is a rather shoddy and easily toppled caricature of "religion."

These Granths are historical part of Sikhi. Only Singh Sabha repression has wiped them from legitimacy and memory. And only after 100 years of tinkering could SGPC come up with an acceptable translation of Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. Why not allow impartial scholars to prove what is authentic and accurate? What a breath of fresh air to remove these dictatorial politician sadhs from stranglehold of political power who dare define what is "true Sikhism" as only their own narrow caste-based self-interested domination.

From them the world has gained only persecution of deras, imposition of Jatt based institutions and (ignored) casteism while hypocritically pointing finger of blame at "brahmins' who haven't been in power in India for ages. Of course, brahmin is insulting term meaning every single Hindu. Yet themselves are truly biggest ritualistic brahmins, with ritualistic SRM based on..... /drum roll please.....

YES!!!! THE MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING SANATAN GRANTHS!!!

What a joke you are.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

V= Vishnu, Vasudeyva

H = Hari Krishna

G = Gobinda

R = Rama

You are giving Fateh with a traditional Sanatan Hindu Mat Vaishnav Gurmantra. I am embarrased for you.