Sikh Awareness A Banned Site On Sikh Sangat?

Kaljug

Fateh!

What the hell? I tried to link to Sant Baba Jagjit Singh Harkhowale's katha here for someone on Sikh Sangat but the Sikh Awareness site is banned. When did this happen? Anyone know what's going on?

K.

Yeah they banned the site recently. Only Vahiguroo knows the real reason behind it? Maybe this post on sikhsangat can enlighten on this matter: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/46623-true-raag-kirtan/page__view__findpost__p__428903

Yeah they banned the site recently. Only Vahiguroo knows why? Maybe this post on sikhsangat can enlighten on this matter: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/46623-true-raag-kirtan/page__view__findpost__p__428903

Fateh!

What a shame!

I have asked the mods on Sikh Sangat to reverse their decision and to ensure that Sikhs who are not aware of both forums are not deprived of the knowledge of Sikhi that is accumulated here.

K.

Fateh!

What a shame!

I have asked the mods on Sikh Sangat to reverse their decision and to ensure that Sikhs who are not aware of both forums are not deprived of the knowledge of Sikhi that is accumulated here.

K.

Why are you bothered about that juvenille site?

We may not always agree here but at least you don't censor my opinions here.

They are dictatorial and go against the democratic principles of Sikhi.

the only reason to go on that site is to know whats happening in the world news related to Sikhs. Where the latest protest against India is taking place, or the next rain-sabai. And who the latest 'enemy of the panth' is.

Its got its uses but, you wont find anything deeper than that.

the only reason to go on that site is to know whats happening in the world news related to Sikhs. Where the latest protest against India is taking place, or the next rain-sabai. And who the latest 'enemy of the panth' is.

Its got its uses but, you wont find anything deeper than that.

Come on man, they get their news from that crappy site Chuglee Weekly (Panthic Weekly).

There are much better sites to get news from eg

http://worldsikhnews.com/

i do not believe in what world sikh news write. It does not promote sikh interests. Sikh sangat is much better than such newspapers.

:rolleyes:

hahaha sikh sangat is better than such newspapers.....lol. You really need help friend.

chuglisangat does nothing to promote Sikh interests. It makes Sikhs look stupid.

:rolleyes:

hahaha sikh sangat is better than such newspapers.....lol. You really need help friend.

chuglisangat does nothing to promote Sikh interests. It makes Sikhs look stupid.

Sikh sangat follows Gurmat principles unlike some other heretic sites that claim to propound sikhism but

in essence are promoting atheism.

We should understand basics of sikhism before passing a judgement on good sites as sikh sangat. A few months back same people were cursing this site as well though this is one of the best managed sikh sites.

Sikh sangat follows Gurmat principles unlike some other heretic sites that claim to propound sikhism but

in essence are promoting atheism.

We should understand basics of sikhism before passing a judgement on good sites as sikh sangat. A few months back same people were cursing this site as well though this is one of the best managed sikh sites.

Like I said, a juvenile site for juveniles. You will be happy there :P

They are allowing sikhawareness site link as a reference now. It appears member who started this topic, his concerns are addressed and resolved. As a result, we are locking/closing this topic.