Amritvela, And Nitnem?

mit

13 hours ago, Guest SHARAN said:

okay i will try. thank you so much.

can you also please add if you know something about getting over depression, i get alot of dreams at night usually of my daily chores i do and the things i dont complete in my day i get their dreams. i have talked about it to some people they say to do Sohela sahib with full concentration and do ardass to Baba Deep singh ji to ask for permission to sleep, i even visited a doctor he said i stress (i have been in my family problems). its been several months and i am stuck in it badly waking up tired and regretting for missing Simran and reading Bani,this in return adds to my instability of mind. 

Can please anyone help.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

What i am sharing now is not my own gyaan but have listened to Katha of Giani Thakur Singh ji Dam Dami Taksal. If you would want to improve the situation , start with Japji Sahib and do 5 paaths of Jaap Sahib which would take like 1 and half hour almost if you havent been doing bani for a long time. Do more of Dasam bani a number of times like 5 Chaupai Sahib paaths , 5 Bhagouti Astotar paaths, 5 Chandi Charitar Astamo Adhyay paaths.
32 Paaths of Brahm Kawach - this takes you like 20 mins almost . 

You would also want to do Sukhmani Sahib paaths as much you can . Just do these Banis with prem bhagti and satkaar. They can be recited in front of a open Siri Sahib and if you feel okay placing a ghee jyot. 

When you read gurbani or do nitnem, make sure you have completed your tasks because if you don't you'll just think about them during nitnem. Sleep well and go to bed at a reasonable time. A portion of your shower or bath should be with cold water and you should try to relax yourself with maybe incense. However everything is up to maharaj, do ardas to them for nitnem and the ability to wake up

To offense to anyone but adding more nitnem when you're having trouble with less isn't logical.

relax yourself by completing all tasks before nitnem, portion of your shower with cold water and maybe incense.

go to sleep at a reasonable time or include naps during day and do areas to maharaj for nitnem

21 hours ago, Guest SHARAN said:

okay i will try. thank you so much.

can you also please add if you know something about getting over depression, i get alot of dreams at night usually of my daily chores i do and the things i dont complete in my day i get their dreams. i have talked about it to some people they say to do Sohela sahib with full concentration and do ardass to Baba Deep singh ji to ask for permission to sleep, i even visited a doctor he said i stress (i have been in my family problems). its been several months and i am stuck in it badly waking up tired and regretting for missing Simran and reading Bani,this in return adds to my instability of mind. 

Can please anyone help.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

wjkk wjkf

Bro, recite "Rakheya de Shabad" before you sleep. Also, recite Sri Kirtan Sohila Sahib jee before sleeping. Recite them with full concentration and love. If your situation does not improve, then recite them multiple times.

Bhul chuk maaf

22 hours ago, Guest SHARAN said:

Lavender incense sticks might help you to get a better sleep.

The researchers found that lavender increased slow-wave sleep, the very deep slumber in which the heartbeat slows and muscles relax. During this phase, the brain is thought to organize memory, as well.

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://www.prevention.com/mind-body/natural-remedies/how-lavender-can-help-you-sleep

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest SHARAN
On 6/14/2017 at 8:07 AM, paapiman said:

wjkk wjkf

Bro, recite "Rakheya de Shabad" before you sleep. Also, recite Sri Kirtan Sohila Sahib jee before sleeping. Recite them with full concentration and love. If your situation does not improve, then recite them multiple times.

Bhul chuk maaf

I have been doing it from some days. thank you very much.

Guest sharan
On 6/14/2017 at 0:08 AM, jaikaara said:

What i am sharing now is not my own gyaan but have listened to Katha of Giani Thakur Singh ji Dam Dami Taksal. If you would want to improve the situation , start with Japji Sahib and do 5 paaths of Jaap Sahib which would take like 1 and half hour almost if you havent been doing bani for a long time. Do more of Dasam bani a number of times like 5 Chaupai Sahib paaths , 5 Bhagouti Astotar paaths, 5 Chandi Charitar Astamo Adhyay paaths.
32 Paaths of Brahm Kawach - this takes you like 20 mins almost . 

You would also want to do Sukhmani Sahib paaths as much you can . Just do these Banis with prem bhagti and satkaar. They can be recited in front of a open Siri Sahib and if you feel okay placing a ghee jyot. 

thank you so much..it is really helpfull.

Guest SHARAN
On 6/26/2017 at 4:06 PM, jaikaara said:

Thanks to the Kathaakaar Sri Thakur Singh ji  and the Creators of the Bani The Guru Sahibaan.

waheguru ji.

my dream problem has not been solved yet..can i share here something which is really off topic,i mean is here anyone who can let understand about jadoo n all and role of sampat paath in improving the affected people.. i want to have a talk to someone who has the knowlegde of it. please reply so that i can share of my problem.

thank you.

11 hours ago, Guest SHARAN said:

waheguru ji.

my dream problem has not been solved yet..can i share here something which is really off topic,i mean is here anyone who can let understand about jadoo n all and role of sampat paath in improving the affected people.. i want to have a talk to someone who has the knowlegde of it. please reply so that i can share of my problem.

thank you.

Paying attention to your dreams is important. It's not the scenario being played out that matters, but the underlying message coming from your sub-conscious.

The sub-consciousness is a purer part of you that gives you messages and feelings of emotion to help deal with situations and self development.  I'm no expert and nor have i studied this area, but i have conquered many of my weaknesses by simply paying attention to messages in dream state and day to day life. 

As for jadoo and stuff... yes, it exists and it can get it's energy from people with low states of consciousness. However, it is not that difficult to overpower it and rise above it by using dyiaan and simran techniques.  Most importantly, you have to have strong faith in Satguru and his hukam.

I do know of someone who got an instant dark curse, whereby they started to suffer a very rapid decline in both health and wealth. However, after a couple of weeks of doing some japna and raising their avasthas, the negative energies started to dissipate, and eventually disappeared.

I suggest that you become a member on here in order to have further productive discussions.

Guest SHARAN
12 hours ago, Lucky said:

Paying attention to your dreams is important. It's not the scenario being played out that matters, but the underlying message coming from your sub-conscious.

The sub-consciousness is a purer part of you that gives you messages and feelings of emotion to help deal with situations and self development.  I'm no expert and nor have i studied this area, but i have conquered many of my weaknesses by simply paying attention to messages in dream state and day to day life. 

As for jadoo and stuff... yes, it exists and it can get it's energy from people with low states of consciousness. However, it is not that difficult to overpower it and rise above it by using dyiaan and simran techniques.  Most importantly, you have to have strong faith in Satguru and his hukam.

I do know of someone who got an instant dark curse, whereby they started to suffer a very rapid decline in both health and wealth. However, after a couple of weeks of doing some japna and raising their avasthas, the negative energies started to dissipate, and eventually disappeared.

I suggest that you become a member on here in order to have further productive discussions.

i'l try over the dream vala part to understand it. I do lots of bentis before sleeping to Maharaj and Singh Shaheeds to let me wake up early in morning but i am never able to continue my waking up for even a week because i am always dreaming and cant even sometimes hear the alarm, after 3 am i dream someone is doing nitnem in  my room or sometimes like i dream hearing paathi doing Nitnem in Gurughar  and it gives me a push that i have to get up but i just cant get out of my bed and stand may be because i have been cursed by some one person from my joint family since my birth (have been told by Naam abhiyasi Mahapursh who has helped us a lot from an year) things have improved  a lot like i used to stay awake at nights and being a girl had many health problems (though I had it all checked in hospitals but there was never anything curious or to be worried about but was always in body aches). Today i have turned 21 (its my bday lol) and may be i dream because of stress as that person is doing that jadoo n stuff again and again which i really dont want to think over. Babaji who is helping us in our situations say that i should recite baani to the fullest in a day so that there could be a pehras of singh shaheeeds  but there is something always pulling me back.

Someone suggest me please what should i do.

How can i be a member here?

Thank you so much.

On 6/27/2017 at 9:13 PM, Guest SHARAN said:

waheguru ji.

thank you.

Please share veer, we can always seek expert advice from awastha waale Singhs and Mahapurakhs who are in our contact . Many Singhs here  are aware

Guest Sharan
5 hours ago, jaikaara said:

Please share veer, we can always seek expert advice from awastha waale Singhs and Mahapurakhs who are in our contact . Many Singhs here  are aware

I have shared it above. Please give a look Birji. 

Thank you. 

11 hours ago, Guest SHARAN said:

i'l try over the dream vala part to understand it. I do lots of bentis before sleeping to Maharaj and Singh Shaheeds to let me wake up early in morning but i am never able to continue my waking up for even a week because i am always dreaming and cant even sometimes hear the alarm, after 3 am i dream someone is doing nitnem in  my room or sometimes like i dream hearing paathi doing Nitnem in Gurughar  and it gives me a push that i have to get up but i just cant get out of my bed and stand may be because i have been cursed by some one person from my joint family since my birth (have been told by Naam abhiyasi Mahapursh who has helped us a lot from an year) things have improved  a lot like i used to stay awake at nights and being a girl had many health problems (though I had it all checked in hospitals but there was never anything curious or to be worried about but was always in body aches). Today i have turned 21 (its my bday lol) and may be i dream because of stress as that person is doing that jadoo n stuff again and again which i really dont want to think over. Babaji who is helping us in our situations say that i should recite baani to the fullest in a day so that there could be a pehras of singh shaheeeds  but there is something always pulling me back.

Thank you so much.

Beta ji you are quiet young Happy Birthday ! Sometimes things get psychological too. Once we start  thinking on the  lines that someone has cast a spell we convince ourselves and for  everything happening  around is we start presuming this is jadu tona...of what i could make out is this 

you  are stressed about waking up for paath and your sub conscious mind is always awake thinking you might drowse  off and you lack sound sleep. 

Before stressing yourself on any force of waking up at Amrit vela please focus on a good night's sleep. Sleep will help you control your mind and think clearly.

Do not fear God, our belief is not like any Abrahamic faith where Allah or Jehovah will punish you at every step. Sikhi or any other Sanatan Dharam has base in Bhagti and Pyaar . First we should focus on Sehajta, be calm and at peace. You have built up a whole series of phases in mind, you will  do paath Saheedi Singhs  will come and will help you. We have to first lay stress on Naam Simran and Waheguru as a Universal power. Please dont focus on other entities at this point of time . Lay your trust in Waheguru Parmatma, let Him solve your issues. We dont need to creat a fleet of Divine entities all lined up to solve our problems. 

Jinn Prem kiyo tinn hi Prabh Paayo. ..i am not a giani or of  any awastha that i could advice you anything however i would like to request  you to first continue to do more and more jap of Mool Mantar as a base to your journey.

Siri Akaal ji Sahaai 

Guest SHARAN
13 hours ago, jaikaara said:

Beta ji you are quiet young Happy Birthday ! Sometimes things get psychological too. Once we start  thinking on the  lines that someone has cast a spell we convince ourselves and for  everything happening  around is we start presuming this is jadu tona...of what i could make out is this 

you  are stressed about waking up for paath and your sub conscious mind is always awake thinking you might drowse  off and you lack sound sleep. 

Before stressing yourself on any force of waking up at Amrit vela please focus on a good night's sleep. Sleep will help you control your mind and think clearly.

Do not fear God, our belief is not like any Abrahamic faith where Allah or Jehovah will punish you at every step. Sikhi or any other Sanatan Dharam has base in Bhagti and Pyaar . First we should focus on Sehajta, be calm and at peace. You have built up a whole series of phases in mind, you will  do paath Saheedi Singhs  will come and will help you. We have to first lay stress on Naam Simran and Waheguru as a Universal power. Please dont focus on other entities at this point of time . Lay your trust in Waheguru Parmatma, let Him solve your issues. We dont need to creat a fleet of Divine entities all lined up to solve our problems. 

Jinn Prem kiyo tinn hi Prabh Paayo. ..i am not a giani or of  any awastha that i could advice you anything however i would like to request  you to first continue to do more and more jap of Mool Mantar as a base to your journey.

Siri Akaal ji Sahaai 

okay. thank you, i will try not to think over anything and let things flow the way they are supposed to.

thank you very much.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

On 6/29/2017 at 1:33 AM, Guest SHARAN said:

Thank you so much.

Sister, are you an Amritdhari?

Bhul chuk maaf

7 hours ago, Guest SHARAN said:

okay. thank you, i will try not to think over anything and let things flow the way they are supposed to.

thank you very much.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

this indeed  would  be really nice and feel free to share your problems beta, you are like a daughter to me . I feel you can certainly fight away your depression. 

Guest Sharan
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 4:39 PM, paapiman said:

Sister, are you an Amritdhari?

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes virji. This is why when i cant wake up in morning continously i feel like what should i say in my benti to Dhan Gurupitaji when i cant even recite nitnem in early morning. Then i do it while travelling in bus to my college n have my breakfast after i reach college. But sometimes health doesn't permit and i eat, it becomes an excuse and it disturbs me because then i feel what if i get detached from Gurusaab if this continues for so long.. 

Guest Sharan
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 7:54 PM, jaikaara said:

this indeed  would  be really nice and feel free to share your problems beta, you are like a daughter to me . I feel you can certainly fight away your depression. 

Thank you very much. It really means alot to me. We actually get disturbed when we realise that we have been fooled whole years by someone whom you trusted like second parents and get over concerned for everything. An year before i was unaware of everythJing and suddenly  got so much to know which is hard to believe because i am just a normal being. 

I dont pay attention to this much but it is naturally i am fetched by my past. 

I Remember when i was a kid i used to cry n shout pointing to something which scared me but what i dont know,my mother used to take me in her arms n recite choupai sahib n i went silent suddenly.. this is just one thing but i can relate to everything that went wrong all my life and i didnt even know why it was..Then with mehar of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj we met Baba Sajan Singh ji. He resolved tangles strings of our lives. He did Sampat paath for my family and for those three four days i went through alot sickness (i even felt someone holding my neck while i was laying on my bed ill) and after they finished paath i went alright, now i dont get my heartbeat racing at 125 for normal days,no swelling of soles or palms,no rashes on my body nor i have anything now.. I used to beg for this from Gurusaab to get me out of hell. I actually tell my mom now that i never knew how beautifull it is to live like this. 

When now i sometimes suddenly start experiencing very different pain in my body  i phone call Babaji and He do paath on phone with Water nearby which i have to drink when he finishes..and i get so fine then. 

I am just scared, because i really dont want to get away from Gurusaahb.. my health has deteriorated alot because still  i am fine for a week and next few weeks i get drained. Again i start but come at 0 level. 

I did jaap saahib 5 times followed by japji sahib,then three other banis,33 times brahm kabach baani,5 bhagouti astotar paaths,5 choupai sahib paaths as told by you for 3-4 days but then got drained.. bhul chuk maaf krna ji. 

Thank you /\ 

1 hour ago, Guest Sharan said:

Yes virji. This is why when i cant wake up in morning continously i feel like what should i say in my benti to Dhan Gurupitaji when i cant even recite nitnem in early morning. Then i do it while travelling in bus to my college n have my breakfast after i reach college. But sometimes health doesn't permit and i eat, it becomes an excuse and it disturbs me because then i feel what if i get detached from Gurusaab if this continues for so long.. 

Please listen to the link below.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, Guest Sharan said:

Thank you very much. It really means alot to me. We actually get disturbed when we realise that we have been fooled whole years by someone whom you trusted like second parents and get over concerned for everything. An year before i was unaware of everythJing and suddenly  got so much to know which is hard to believe because i am just a normal being. 

I dont pay attention to this much but it is naturally i am fetched by my past. 

I Remember when i was a kid i used to cry n shout pointing to something which scared me but what i dont know,my mother used to take me in her arms n recite choupai sahib n i went silent suddenly.. this is just one thing but i can relate to everything that went wrong all my life and i didnt even know why it was..Then with mehar of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj we met Baba Sajan Singh ji. He resolved tangles strings of our lives. He did Sampat paath for my family and for those three four days i went through alot sickness (i even felt someone holding my neck while i was laying on my bed ill) and after they finished paath i went alright, now i dont get my heartbeat racing at 125 for normal days,no swelling of soles or palms,no rashes on my body nor i have anything now.. I used to beg for this from Gurusaab to get me out of hell. I actually tell my mom now that i never knew how beautifull it is to live like this. 

When now i sometimes suddenly start experiencing very different pain in my body  i phone call Babaji and He do paath on phone with Water nearby which i have to drink when he finishes..and i get so fine then. 

I am just scared, because i really dont want to get away from Gurusaahb.. my health has deteriorated alot because still  i am fine for a week and next few weeks i get drained. Again i start but come at 0 level. 

I did jaap saahib 5 times followed by japji sahib,then three other banis,33 times brahm kabach baani,5 bhagouti astotar paaths,5 choupai sahib paaths as told by you for 3-4 days but then got drained.. bhul chuk maaf krna ji. 

Thank you /\ 

I can imagine your situation beta, if bani is curing you and making you feel better then that's really good. 

I am sorry i didn't explain in detail, whichever bani you feel to do , do the bani at ease just don't stress your self.

Anything where you feel stress just give yourself time to be peaceful . First we need to build confidence in ourselves and then trust in Waheguru.

Siri Akaal Sahaai ??

Guest SHARAN
On 7/2/2017 at 1:26 AM, jaikaara said:

I can imagine your situation beta, if bani is curing you and making you feel better then that's really good. 

I am sorry i didn't explain in detail, whichever bani you feel to do , do the bani at ease just don't stress your self.

Anything where you feel stress just give yourself time to be peaceful . First we need to build confidence in ourselves and then trust in Waheguru.

Siri Akaal Sahaai ??

thank you.

I am going to get free of all worries and will let you know my situation in time.