Implementation of detailed rules to prevent insults against other religions????

Kaljug

WJKK WJKF.

Jee Jaanth are all made by Him so why should we condemn those that stay in His Will ( Hukam and Phaana )?

Those that are Manmukhee are worthy of true critism - no matter how harsh that critism may be so long as it is just and proportional.

For what it is worth look at http://www.faithfreedom.org/ for further insights regarding Islam.

I don't endorse all of the views on this site but there is certainly some eye-opening stuff there! Also a hitherto unfulfilled challenge by the webmaster ( backed up with a healthy sum of money! ).

Guru Rakha!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traditional accounts mention that one of the deities among the 360 destroyed when the place was stormed, was that of Saturn; another was of the Moon and yet another was one called Allah. That shows that in the Kaaba the Arabs worshipped the nine planets in pre-Islamic days. In India the practice of ‘Navagraha’ puja, that is worship of the nine planets, is still in vogue.

The indians knew of the existence of 9 planets for centuries but the western world through science didnt discover all the 9th planet till i think the 1960s. I wonder why the indians didnt already announce that there are 9 planets and help those poor astronmers out who worked tirelessly to make this discovery. Or said something like " we knew that ages ago when the excited astronmers made thier announcement to the world..."

Chatanga, the word planet is greek for wanderer, in sanskrit the equivalent is graha which means grasper or denotes a grasping grabbing action. The nine 'planets' include rahu and ketu the nodes of the moon and also the sun and moon which aren't strictly planets. In sanskrit they would all be called graha's, so actually only five of the navgraha are actually planets.

• 3 months later...

Islam needs criticism. Political correctness with islam is allowing it to grow in the wrong direction. Why should non muslims have to tip-toe around the tulips while atrocities are committed against non muslims every day. I think that considering how many people in the world want to speak out against islam but cant because of fear of death... completely open criticism of islam (and all religions) should be allowed on this forum.