Darshan Ragi Followers Propaganda Exposed

singh2

Recently some so called missionaries created a big scene at Fardidabad when Bhai Manpreet singh was doing kirtan.Then they gave false news in a newspaper notorious for anti sikh news that bhai Manpreet singh ran away when challenged not to sing kirtan of Dasam bani.

Following are the videos that expose their lies.

part 1

Part 2

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1Vk535XUA

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Edited by singh2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhooliya - these sort of smagms have already happened in the UK, and many of us will ensure they continue.

At the end of the day - last year at Gurtgaddi celebtrations - Sachkhand Hazur Sahib - most of the kirtan was Dasam Bani - the whole Panth was there - these cowards didn't have the guts to say anything there.

Same way on Guru Nanak Dev Jis prakash gurpurb - Dasam ani is recited out of tradition - this happens everywhere.

These idiots will eventually get a rude awakening if they continue to disrupt kirtan darbars.

Everyone should keep an eye out for when Dasam Kirtan experts like Gurmeet Singh Shaant, Bhai Nirmal Singh, Baba Vadbhagh Singh, Namdari Kirtaniye etc are visiting and arrange a kirtan darbar alongside some kathaa of Dasam Bani to educate the Sangat.

Shaheedi Gurpurbs and commemorations of Sahibzadey/Shaheeds are also good days to sing kirtan of Dasam bani.

Could someone please sing chariter 71 in raag and upload it. Thanks in advance. Please do katha also. Thanks is advance.

before i answer your questions i want to let you know that you looked awesome when you arranged a propaganda video against dasam granth.You were sitting with photograph of bhindrewale in background.Also name was chosen was akali dal.You guys have become experts in propaganda.

What are you doing here when you call yourself khalsa and yet do not believe in Jaap sahib. Why do not you start your separate websites and form a separate sect. You people do not derserve any answer.You already have been banned from many panthic sites.

Do you believe in Bhindrewale philosophy?

Inder Singh,

I know you liked those videos. Deep down, you did. I know. Admit it. Be a man for once. Hahahahaha!

Anyways, who says a person has to read third party granths to be Khalsa? Don't make a scene. Did you get Chariter 71 in raag and stuff? Will you sing 111 in raag yourself? Which raag will you use? Like I said, bring live talk so we could end this issue once for all. Thanks a lot for replying.

Inder Singh,

I know you liked those videos. Deep down, you did. I know. Admit it. Be a man for once. Hahahahaha!

Anyways, who says a person has to read third party granths to be Khalsa? Don't make a scene. Did you get Chariter 71 in raag and stuff? Will you sing 111 in raag yourself? Which raag will you use? Like I said, bring live talk so we could end this issue once for all. Thanks a lot for replying.

Are you a khalsa? Ask your conscience before talking about khalsa.

Khalsa Kal purakh ki fauj

pargityo khalsa parmatam ki mauj

Edited by singh2

Are you a khalsa? Ask your conscience before talking about khalsa.

Khalsa Kal purakh ki fauj

pargityo khalsa parmatam ki mauj

Of course I am Khalsa. I don't need a license from a laalaa. Bring live talk to TO. I won't talk if you don't want. Jeonwala won't either. It will be other Singhs. You guys are welcome to come and do seminar. We will see what you people say there and reply to it. We aren't scared of knowledge like you guys. We know what is truth and truth will prevail in the end.

Of course I am Khalsa. I don't need a license from a laalaa. Bring live talk to TO. I won't talk if you don't want. Jeonwala won't either. It will be other Singhs. You guys are welcome to come and do seminar. We will see what you people say there and reply to it. We aren't scared of knowledge like you guys. We know what is truth and truth will prevail in the end.

How can you be a Khalsa, when you reject Sri Dasam Granth. Your not even a Sikh and you're ready to call yourself a Khalsa. I don't say this because it's pretty offensive, but it's needed here. Take your head out of Jeonwala and Darshan Ragi a55. Literally pull it out and see the world for as it is. It's time for you to leave your fantasy world. Seriously, I am being really sincerely here. Think about it.

Ive been watching these topics on Sri Dasam Darbar for a few months now but couldnt be bothered to get involved cos I know how these arguements over the internet go. Months later, "Khalsa" Fauj is still ranting about this live talk which he has such a fetish over. It should be apparent by now that regardless of what has been said to and fro, no one has changed their stance on what they believe. Neither the anti dasam brigade will change their mind, and nor will the shardaloo of the Gurus Writings. So where is this going? No where!

Why waste your time, "Khalsa" Fauj can carry on his crusade against Sri Dasam Darbar because it gives him a place in life and lets him sleep at night knowing that he is fighting a cause. The rest, if you believe in Dasam Granth, then read it and understand it. Creating morchas about your beliefs is useless against idiots who have no plan to change their mind.

"Khalsa" may ask why im putting his name in quotes, because you can claim to be a Khalsa, which can be either the spiritual Khalsa who has overcome the 5 vices and attained sehaj, or you can be the military Khalsa who have taken Khandeh Di Pahul and are tyar bar tyar Soormas. You are neither. The way you address people over the net and the way you talk, your actions are far from a person who has attained sehaj and ecupoise. In terms of military Khalsa, your definitly not that either. Even if you claim to have taken Khandeh Di Pahul, who gave you this without reciting Jaap Sahib, Swaiye, Chaupai Sahib (CP), and Ardas (Chandi Di Var)? If someone did give you Khandeh Da Amrit without reciting the Dasam Bania, then your Amrit is invalid. If someone did give you Khandeh Di Amrit with 5 Bania recited and Ardas, and deep down you dont accept these Bania you are the biggest moorakh around. Anyone who has any knowledge in historical texts will know the bania that were recited by the Guru to make Khande Da Amrit, but its these same Bania which you do not accept, and texts are littered with sakhia of the old babeh and the Dasam Bania they would read, but you still disregard them because YOU and YOUR MIND is not comfortable with things written, is there any thing else which is more Behmukh then this?

Your crusade against Dasam Granth could be more successful if you knew how to talk and get your point accross, instead you come accross as a insolent child who keeps moaning about the same thing, someone who no one will ever take seriously.

Thats my rant over

Fateh

Edited by Maha Singh

The Charitras are not for singing Khalsafudge. Dasam Bani serves multiple purpose - Spiritual, War, Political, Moral and Strategic.

Its your lack of understanding this basic fact that has lead to your ignorance, heresy, insults and following senile boomerang bufoons like Darshani.

You have no respect for tradition or ancient wisdom - otherwise you would made at least a half hearted effort to see where the word Khalsa was first propogated, let alone hearing the other side of the story from those who have done Dasam Bani seva for 300 years. Until you expose yourself to correct understanding of Dasam Bani from Dal Panth, your efforts will simply come across as those from a one sided/uneducated/brainwashed neophyte-fanatic.

This forum has entertained the likes of your false prophets for too long, its simply stupid to let your nonsense keep going on here, because you, like your diseased brethren will remain relentless. Your SP boys propoganda has taken over and made this forum a horrible place to visit. Well done - you may not have converted anyone here, but you have certainly destroyed any sense of well being on this once enjoyable internet space.

How can you be a Khalsa, when you reject Sri Dasam Granth. Your not even a Sikh and you're ready to call yourself a Khalsa. I don't say this because it's pretty offensive, but it's needed here. Take your head out of Jeonwala and Darshan Ragi a55. Literally pull it out and see the world for as it is. It's time for you to leave your fantasy world. Seriously, I am being really sincerely here. Think about it.

If you want, I will show you both in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is complete Guru. Why should I look to another?

If you want, I will show you both in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is complete Guru. Why should I look to another?

Where is your proof that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the complete and Guru of the Sikhs. And what will you show me that ur a Khalsa. lol The guy who rejects Sri Dasam Granth is Khalsa. Take your brahmin teachings back to SPN. They will love you there and if you suck up to them long enough, they'll even make you part of there team of fools. And the sangat here knows you deserve such a title after your hard work.

Where is your proof that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the complete and Guru of the Sikhs. And what will you show me that ur a Khalsa. lol The guy who rejects Sri Dasam Granth is Khalsa. Take your brahmin teachings back to SPN. They will love you there and if you suck up to them long enough, they'll even make you part of there team of fools. And the sangat here knows you deserve such a title after your hard work.

At least I ain't a manmukh and paapi pursh trying to break Sikh from Guru. Soda saadh copies Guru, big problem. Poet shyam and ram get declared Guru, not problem. What hyporictes and what big scenes. Poets are allowed to imitate Guru. Why?

So much hatred and evilness in you. What a papi pursh. Khalsa is one who loves the formless Lord. Not pujari of devi devtas. Let go of hatred for Gyani and join and enjoy blessings from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Ji is all samrath and forgives. Guru Ji will forgive you and take you back into the fold. I know Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Guru because it says in there. Same for it being complete. Read it, recite it, follow it. You be cool and dandy.

So much hatred and evilness in you. What a papi pursh. Khalsa is one who loves the formless Lord. Not pujari of devi devtas. Let go of hatred for Gyani and join and enjoy blessings from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Ji is all samrath and forgives. Guru Ji will forgive you and take you back into the fold. I know Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Guru because it says in there. Same for it being complete. Read it, recite it, follow it. You be cool and dandy.

Yes I am evil and have hatred and am a papi because I believe in Sri Dasam Granth, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani. Sorry OOOO noble one. You don't know anything about Sri Dasam Granth and just making a fool out of yourself. Haven't you noticed no one even taking you seriously.

No one cares about your rant. In due time the one's attacking Sri Dasam Granth and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji(Khalsa Panth) will get what's coming to them.

You can wear a Bana, kirpan, whatever, but your empty from the inside and it shows.