Darshan Ragi Followers Propaganda Exposed

singh2

I am posing the question to you as i have read this literature.There are extensive refrences to Dasam granth writings including recitation of its banis during amrit sanchar of 1699.

You do not make up your mind just by reading opinion of otehrs on the internet.

Have you read any book of that period? If so ket us know which one.

Sat sri akal

as i told you everything is on internet (books)just make efforts

And i read as far three books and different rehat maryada's written at that time which are contradictory to each other.

And you will find so many things that might make you think why.

I make up my mind in the light of guru granth sahib ji.

veerji i am not enemy but please search material written at that time and analyze it with guru granth sahib ji.

Sat sri akal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us not follow missionary mentality of picking two lines and hiding the next lines.Quote specifics rather than making a general statement. Quote the charitra that says so.

Al men and women are not angels.Had it been so this would have been a heavenly world to live.

Sat sri akal

veerji

i am not picking any two lines, there are so many lines like this in dasam granth.

i will give you but you said you read the dasam granth.

Sat sri akal

Sat sri akal

as i told you everything is on internet (books)just make efforts

And i read as far three books and different rehat maryada's written at that time which are contradictory to each other.

And you will find so many things that might make you think why.

I make up my mind in the light of guru granth sahib ji.

veerji i am not enemy but please search material written at that time and analyze it with guru granth sahib ji.

Sat sri akal

That is not the answer of my question. Since you are refuting Rehat maryada which is a product of sikh literaure of that time, you need show us proof. In absence of any proof it is a propaganda laden with mischief.

That is not the answer of my question. Since you are refuting Rehat maryada which is a product of sikh literaure of that time, you need show us proof. In absence of any proof it is a propaganda laden with mischief.

sat sri akal

veerji

i am not creating any propaganda.What i am getting out of this? NOTHING

I believe in only guru granth sahib ji nothing else and you do believe in also.The only problem is dasam granth,you always say in favor of it and i don't...........

there is only one problem in sikhi that we don't want to search we want everything in our plates.

just make efforts you will get veerji.

sat sri akal

I am glad you stopped using Fat-heh of Dasmesh Pita - 1st propogated through Sri Dasam Granth, at least you are not a hypocrite in this aspect, unlike your SP friends.

Back to the topic, you haven't answered my question, please do so:

Which baniyan were recited during your amrit sanchaar?

Thanks.

I am glad you stopped using Fat-heh of Dasmesh Pita - 1st propogated through Sri Dasam Granth, at least you are not a hypocrite in this aspect, unlike your SP friends.

Thanks.

Jap and Anand.

That was in 1699.

Edited by The Khalsa Fauj

Guru Fateh to all,

I am astonished to read that people can come to such a low level, that they start doubting their own Father, their Guru. You said what is the proof that SGGSji is complete Guru and Guru of sikhs?

My question is : Are you a Sikh? Coz a sikh can never ask a question like that.

A Sikh doesn't have doubt in his mind about SGGSji. But for your clarification I will tell you, its written in SGGSji itself. SGGS ji is Shabad Guru and Guru Nanak sahib himself said :

"Shabad Guru, Surat Dhun Chela......." Is that not enough.

Historical proofs proves that Guru Gobind Singh ji gace gurgaddi to SGGSji only not any other granth. But leaving a father you have faith in your uncle, no one knows whether that uncle is real or fake.

As Gurbani in Asa ki vaar says

"Khasam chodd duje lagey, dubbe se vanjareya, Satguru hai bohitha, virle kine vichareya......."

Even in the dohra which we recite everyday, after the ardaas, (even if it is not Gurbani), claims:

"Agya bhayee akaal ki, tabhay chalayo panth

Sabh sikhan ko hukam hai, Guru manyo Granth"

For more details read : http://www.sikhmarg.com/2006/0827-damdmi-granth.html

You have started doubting SGGSji, by the way who gave authority to Bachittar Natak Granth (so called Dasam Granth), whose name have changed so many times. If Guru Gobind Singh can add Guru Teg Bahadur ji's Bani in SGGSji, if he had written his own bani, why couldn't he wrote his bani in SGGSji. There was no restrictions for him to do that. He was Guru and he had right to do that.

Except the writings which are at par with SGGSji, are included in Nitnem and Amrit Sanchar according to Sikh Rehat Maryada, Sri Akal Takht Sahib. 60% of DG is full of vulgarity, others have rituals which is not gurmat, and the writings which are mythological and are not even no way closer to the ideology of SGGSji.

For your kind information, Brahmanical teachings are there in DG, not SGGSji. For eg:

"Ab mai apni katha bakhano........Mur pit purab kiyas payan, bhant bhant ke tirath nana... Jab eh jaat triveni bahye, punn daan din kart bitaye... tahi parkash hamar bhayo, patna shahar vikhe bahv layo...

Tell me, which Gurmat is this. Guru Teg Bahadur condemned all the rituals, and he himslef will indulge himself in these rituals. Guru Teg Bahadur ji himself in Gurbani says (p 1428 SGGS)

"Teerath barat ar daan kar, man mai dhare gumaan

Nanak nihfal jat tih, jeo kunchar isnaan"

Those who make pilgrimages to sacred shrines, observe ritualistic fasts and make donations to charity while still taking pride in their minds - O Nanak, their actions are useless, like the elephant, who takes a bath, and then rolls in the dust. ||46||

There are so many examples like this, my dear.

auqMgI pYEhrI gihrI gMBIrI ]

outha(n)gee paiouharee gehiree ga(n)bheeree ||

O you with swollen breasts, let your consciousness become deep and profound.

ssuiV suhIAw ikv krI invxu n jwie QxI ]

sasurr suheeaa kiv karee nivan n jaae thhanee ||

O mother-in-law, how can I bow? Because of my stiff nipples, I cannot bow.

gcu ij lgw igVvVI sKIey DaulhrI ]

gach j lagaa girravarree sakheeeae dhhouleharee ||

O sister, those mansions built as high as mountains

sy BI Fhdy ifTu mY muMD n grbu QxI ]1]

sae bhee dtehadhae ddit(h) mai mu(n)dhh n garab thhanee ||1||

- I have seen them come crumbling down. O bride, do not be so proud of your nipples. ||1||

Ang 1410

juj mih joir ClI cMdRwvil kwn@ ik®snu jwdmu BieAw ]

juj mehi jor shhalee cha(n)dhraaval kaanh kirasan jaadham bhaeiaa ||

In the Jujar Veda, Kaan Krishna of the Yaadva tribe seduced Chandraavali by force.

Ang 470

Send your daughter to school with this in hand and tell her to give it to her teacher. And add, this is what mommy teaches me at home. I hope you get the point, but most people are thick headed, let’s go further.

sy kUkr sUkr grDB pvih grB jonI diX mwry mhw hiqAwry ]3]

sae kookar sookar garadhhabh pavehi garabh jonee dhay maarae mehaa hathiaarae ||3||

They are like dogs, pigs and jackasses; they are cast into the womb of reincarnation, and the Lord strikes them down as the worst of murderers. ||3||

ang 493

kUkrh sUkrh grDBh kwkh srpnh quil Klh ]33]

kookareh sookareh garadhhabheh kaakeh sarapaneh thul khaleh ||33||

That blockhead is just a dog, a pig, a jackass, a crow, a snake. ||33||

ang 1356

Your ears are sensitive to vulgar, how is calling someone a jackass or what I have not put above someone’s mother a prostitute not vulgar. Infact send your daughter with the above two tuks in hand aswell. If you still don’t get the point, again some are just shooting and missing all the time, so here the last one.

eyk ik®snµ srb dyvw dyv dyvw q Awqmw ]

eaek kirasana(n) sarab dhaevaa dhaev dhaevaa th aathamaa ||

The One Lord Krishna is the Divine Lord of all; He is the Divinity of the individual soul.

Ang 469

Vah, Krishna is the one Lord, by Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji’s word. That’s it close Guru Sahib up and replace it with the donkeys, SPN team(Aman ‘Singh’, Narayonjot ‘Kaur’, ‘Gyan’ Jarnail, biggest idiot of them all Tejwant ‘Singh’(please pardon my ignorance, but is this guy just ……….. What is more Brahmanical then calling Krishna the one Lord. Take this aunty ji’s advice, she is very wise. Everyone bow down to SPN and aunty ji.

Stop wasting peoples time with your baseless arguments. Seriously go do something productive, like learn how to make an argument. Or go back to clown college(SPN) and then come back here for a second round of vulgar. I’m done reasoning with idiots. Better yet send me an pm, in my spare time I can have a good laugh.

I wasn't talking to you fudge, but in any case, I would say you are lying.

Which Panj Pyaare have performed such an amrit sanchaar, please enlighten us, this is unheard of.

Was it Gaggu and Darshani, we only apparently need 2 baniyan now, so why not do away with 3 of the Panj Pyare too, makes sense according to your logic.

You people are always banging on about panthic rehit blah blah, esp when it comes to Parkaash of Dasam Bani, funny how you pick and choose which rules to follow.

To change the maryada which is agreed by the whole Panth i.e. Panj Baniyan, is to spit in the face of the Khalsa.

You people are now nothing more than 'sick in the head' cult.

Vah!! :blink: So your Amrit Sanchar was missing 3 out of 5 banis??

Then you're not Khalsa Fauj at all, but just Kala Fudge.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji made kala fudge in 1699? Do you even think before typing? Guru Granth Sahib Ji makes a person a kala fudge? That is direct attack on Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You are a true nindak of Guru. You just said that a person becomes kala fudge by reading bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Are you even Sikh? I am asking because Guru ka Sikh would never attack his Guru which is Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Thanks.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

wahegururji ki fateh

veerji

you know the rehat nama so you know which baniyan were recited.

at that time i don't know but now i read so called dasam granth and i don't believe that was written by guru gobind singh ji who believe in guru granth sahib ji and who gave women such a great place.

guru granth sahib ji don't believe in avtars, durga, kali etc; believes in one akal purakh if guru gobind singh ji want shakti or blessings of anybody he never bow his head to anybody except guru granth sahib ji.

khalsa word is there in guru granth sahib ji.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh was so common those days.

veerji i am posing you a question;

who is anti-sikh the followers of guru granth sahib ji or the followers of so called dasam granth?

guru gobind singh ji gave us only one granth or guru that is guru granth sahib ji and you are ignoring that fact.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

I wasn't talking to you fudge, but in any case, I would say you are lying.

Which Panj Pyaare have performed such an amrit sanchaar, please enlighten us, this is unheard of.

Was it Gaggu and Darshani, we only apparently need 2 baniyan now, so why not do away with 3 of the Panj Pyare too, makes sense according to your logic.

You people are always banging on about panthic rehit blah blah, esp when it comes to Parkaash of Dasam Bani, funny how you pick and choose which rules to follow.

To change the maryada which is agreed by the whole Panth i.e. Panj Baniyan, is to spit in the face of the Khalsa.

You people are now nothing more than 'sick in the head' cult.

shaheediyan

Such shameless people take kala afghna amrit that makes gidder out of a human being.When five or six singhs challenge them they run in and lock doors from inside.This is the shakti of kala afghna amrit.

Such people are not sikhs anymore.They are out of panth and need not to be entertained at all.

Edited by singh2

khalsa word is there in guru granth sahib ji.

We are talking about khalsa that was created on baiskhi of 1699.We are talking about khalsa who drank amrit from one bowl.Do you know about that khalsa or kala afghna has brainwashed you in forgetting that khalsa so that there is no rehat left and it is easy to drink, dance and be merry.

We are talking about khalsa that was created on baiskhi of 1699.We are talking about khalsa who drank amrit from one bowl.Do you know about that khalsa or kala afghna has brainwashed you in forgetting that khalsa so that there is no rehat left and it is easy to drink, dance and be merry.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

nobody can brainwash me or any sikh who follows the principles of guru granth sahib ji not so called dasam granth.

why you people are putting so called dasam granth above or equal GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI, when guru gobind singh ji said there is only one guru you have to follow( follow means bow your head, sing it, have vichar, implement it )i am not against guru gobind singh ji, i am against so called dasam granth even 90% of so called dasam granth's writings are against guru gobind singh ji's principles who follows guru granth sahib ji.

if you follow the principles of guru granth sahib ji than just once analyse the so called dasam granth writings in the light of guru granth sahib ji.

read the charitras, avtars etc and then respond veerji.

i don't know why you people always bring kala afgana and prof. darshan singh. why don't you bring Guru granth sahib ji .

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Xylitol ji

He is a snake who will keep on reappearing inspite of humilitation he suffered from singhs whom he challenged first.

People who faced humiliation in debate had to resort to goondaagardee. That is where the humiliation is. Only thing is that the goondas get even more humiliated in public. That attack shows you people fear even normal Sikhs who are anti-DG. People like Prof. Darshan Singh are well established and well known but who knew me? By the way, I didn't challenge anyone to fight. Some people asked for maafi but they backtacked on thier own bachan and called about 10-12 goondas to do 10-12 on one 1 attack on me. Really brave and Gurmat oriented. Attacking from behind, doing thug attacks, etc. is what is left for you guys. There is no Gurmat to prove DG right so violence is all you and your lamba bamba have left. Did you send those guys to attack me? I will never take law into my own hands and attack someone. I will always use the police and court route.

People who faced humiliation in debate had to resort to goondaagardee. That is where the humiliation is. Only thing is that the goondas get even more humiliated in public. That attack shows you people fear even normal Sikhs who are anti-DG. People like Prof. Darshan Singh are well established and well known but who knew me? By the way, I didn't challenge anyone to fight. Some people asked for maafi but they backtacked on thier own bachan and called about 10-12 goondas to do 10-12 on one 1 attack on me. Really brave and Gurmat oriented. Attacking from behind, doing thug attacks, etc. is what is left for you guys. There is no Gurmat to prove DG right so violence is all you and your lamba bamba have left. Did you send those guys to attack me? I will never take law into my own hands and attack someone. I will always use the police and court route.

You got ur ass kicked. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA :aw:

I do not know anyone of the singhs involved.But everybody there by now knows what happened.News like this spread fast.

i gather You knew the singh by face who was alone inside and you were the first to attack him thinking you can bully him with help of your mates.When he returned your invitation you became rats bolting the center from inside.That shows the spirit of kala afghana fudge.

Edited by singh2

Discussions which should be based upon the search for truth and Gurmat have just turned into petty name calling and attacks on each other. How Sad!

Even though I disagree with the beliefs of Khalsa Fauj, I disagree completely with the action to attempt to beat him up over his view. Beating someone up does not make them change their view, if anything it reinforces them more within the person and brings out more hatred for the future.

Rather then argue and "debate" with the anti dasam granth groups, it is best to increase actual parchar amongst the masses about the relevance of Sri Dasam Granth within the Panth. Let people actually hear/read what is written and explain to them the banis tuk by tuk, why waste time with those who have already made their minds up and have no intention of changing it.

The sad thing is, even though Sri Aad Granth is within every Gurdwara within the world, how many people within the sangat can understand the tuks fully, let alone being about to extract the essence of the teachings. Sri Dasam Granth will also be treated in the same way, with massive programs taking place where the people attending cannot even understand the words being read out.

I hate how people throw shabads around like they are an authority on Sikhism, and then use some bani to counter attack other sections of bani, making it out like Gurbani is contradictory! I wonder out of all the people argueing on both sides, and calling Sri Dasam Granth as Sri Dasam Guru Granth (overnight change) have actually sat down and read the whole granth fully, in punjabi, and not from Sridasam.org

I also hate listening to people doing ninda persistently in the foulest language of a scripture whose banis form part of my Nitnem and baptizm.

We have discussed this subject extensively here. I hate to see same points being raised again and again. Why we cann't follow a civilized way of discussion and part with sayingg " This is your view and i do not agree to it."