Mukt Marg Granth Vs Sankat Mochan

das

I've read on multiple threads regarding this topic; so I just want to get full information on this in one thread:

* Is "Mukt Marg Granth", "Sankat Mochan", and The "Granth By Bhai Mani Singh" same?

* It seems like Kam1825 and Mit might have these Granths. Could you please post full/scanned copies online IF POSSIBLE?

* Is the Granth by Guru Gobind Singh Ji at Hera Ghat is called "Mukt Marg Granth"

* I am looking ONLY for the Granth by Guru Gobind Singh Ji which he uttered at Hera Ghat with contents like: How to do certain path, number of reptitions, faal etc.

Is there a place from where I can get this Granth (uttered by Guru Gobind Singh Ji); or if someone on this forum can send it to me and I will copy and return it back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I am half way through scanning in Mukat Marag Granth. I will have finished it by tonight and will be putting it online in pdf format. If one of you Singhs has some place to put it online, let me know and I'll send you the file.

Apologies to anyone who may have started out on scanning this granth already for stepping on your toes. I hope the Singhs here will put up their versions of Sharda Pooran.

Regards,

K.

Good work Singh, try PMing N30 - he might be able to host the file here.

For some retarded reason, scribd seems to rotate the file 90 degrees, and nothing I seem to do to the original pdf file changes this.

I'll PM Neo and see what he says.

Edit: OK, it appears that I am an idiot.

Here's the granth. Please let me know if there are any errors or pages missing, Sangat Jio.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24056180/mukatmarag2

K.

Edited by Kaljug

• 5 years later...