Dasam Granth?

I have gurmat martand with me.Where is it written that it rejects Dasam granth.? It does not.

Suffice to say that even though some writer may have doubt, and Kahan singh Nabha does not have, it is personal opinion and in no case it reflects on dasam Granth.

Gadhey je moorakh. Can't you see the damage you've done in the panth by dividing the sangat? Just because you lack the intellect or moral strength to understand Guru Sahib's bani doesn't mean you have to force your views on others.

Unlike you, Sant Ji had studied Dasam Bani in depth and understood what Guru Ji is saying. You lot first create definitions in your minds about what Gurmat should say then try to twist Gurbani to fit your views and anything that doesn't fall in with your views is cast out. You want to change Gurmat to fit your views instead of changing yourselves to follow Guru Sahib.

Enough talk, lets settle this with a wrestling match, lol.

Matheen ji

They are worse than shit, with no naam di kamai, no academic background, no intellect to understand a complex writing like Dasam Granth. They are shit bags uneducated missionaries,fake professor who is 10 grade and writes prfessor, more you probe them more shit splatters around until the bag will burst.

My word, Fauji you really are dodgy!

I and still waiting for your arth on Sunnia Isar Brahma Ind or Gur Isar Gur Gorakh Brahma Gur Parbati Mai. considering you do not believe Devte to exist so what are the arths for the lines above. As that was the reason for your shameful made up arths for the 30th Pauri of the Jap Ji Sahib. End of the day the only reason you make these up is a deep rooted hatred and ignorance for Hindus, possibly due to 1984 and this has led you corrupt gurbani and its message to the universal world. If it isn't this reason then it may be because you are doing this on purpose to create a divide in the panth for other reasons!!! (Paid stooge like the rest of your crooked mates)

You lay your hand on the Dasam granth and any other granths like the janasakhis or vaars but you can not expound the meanings of the Jap Ji Sahib.

Do you believe in the Raagmala?

Do you believe in the Bhagat Bani?

What is you arth when in Gurbani it states Sant Prahlad Ki Paej Rakhi?

Do you belive in Sants? or is the Sant here Guru Ji?

i think i like the rest of the forum have heard anough crap from you and your questions now start answering mine!

Kam ji

Can you let me know where i can get arath of japji sahib by Giani Thakar singh ji?

On a side note In dasam Granth sahib there is a myth of creation in Bachitra natak.Such myths are found in all religions and cultures and tell us how society evolved.THese pig head kala afghanis know nothing about purpose of myths.They make literal translations of such myths and do their koor parchar. The limitation on higher education is the main reason for their ignorance.

Edited by singh2

My word, Fauji you really are dodgy!

I and still waiting for your arth on Sunnia Isar Brahma Ind or Gur Isar Gur Gorakh Brahma Gur Parbati Mai. considering you do not believe Devte to exist so what are the arths for the lines above. As that was the reason for your shameful made up arths for the 30th Pauri of the Jap Ji Sahib. End of the day the only reason you make these up is a deep rooted hatred and ignorance for Hindus, possibly due to 1984 and this has led you corrupt gurbani and its message to the universal world. If it isn't this reason then it may be because you are doing this on purpose to create a divide in the panth for other reasons!!! (Paid stooge like the rest of your crooked mates)

You lay your hand on the Dasam granth and any other granths like the janasakhis or vaars but you can not expound the meanings of the Jap Ji Sahib.

Do you believe in the Raagmala?

Do you believe in the Bhagat Bani?

What is you arth when in Gurbani it states Sant Prahlad Ki Paej Rakhi?

Do you belive in Sants? or is the Sant here Guru Ji?

i think i like the rest of the forum have heard anough crap from you and your questions now start answering mine!

Right move for sikhs is get these missioanry schools in Punjab derecognized. They are the ones who are producing shit missioanaries in a span of 3 months.

I'm surprised at the amount of outright lies and purposeful mis-interpretation fauji and his friends propagate. There isn’t even a half-hearted attempt to understand Dasam Granth. Just a vicious and rabid campaign, more appropriate for murky politics than religion.

It makes one wonder if any of these Dasam Granth haters even do one Japji a day. How many of them do moolmantar gurmantar simran? From their words and actions it seems they are kesadhari nastics.

And Harmanjit, when are you going to answer us about fabricating that story about Baba Hari Singh supposedly running away from debating prf darshan. The full video showed a completely different story, not even close to what you were trying to claim.

Kam1825,

Watch all the videos. Hari Singh Randhawa left the stage. He bolted from talk. It is very clear. Watch all the parts and read what Prof. Darshan Singh said about the situation. Those who tries to cause issue there were pro DG people. Hari prob. told them to cause issue so he doesn't have to discuss DG in live talk. Either way, Hari Randhawa bolted from DG talk.

I stir Dasam Granth. Do you still abide by your statement?

It is not like Hari Singh won't come to Toronto again. Tell him to bring live talk when he comes.

I clarified about Jarnail Singh and Sukha Jinda before. Don't need to do it again. If you don't even understand simple statement about them, what else do you folks understand?

Arths according to Gurbani seems naastic to you because they go directly against karamkaands spread in Sikh dharam by karamkaandis.

What do you mean in body bag? Jarnail Singh was a badmash who got people killed instead of having proper talks? How many missionaries did he get killed in 80s? Let me tell you, none. You people are the ones who have portrayed him as a terrorist and a thug. Was it people like you who provoked indira to attack Darbar Sahib to remove him? People like you made statements in those days and portrayed him as a gangster. Such utter disrespect of shaheed by anti-Sikh sarkari agents who love third party books.

Get teekaa by Mohinder Singh Josh on Japuji Sahib to understand arths of those shabads. Other than that, you will get proper arths of other pauris of japuji too. Too bad your so called sampadaas weren't able to give you proper arths.

Ask AKJs regarding Raagmaalaa.

Yes, Bhagat bani comes before stamp so it is Gurbani. You got doubts?

Yes, Prehlaad was a bhagat. Sant means gyan, wisdom. Wisdom protected Prehlaad.

Bring live talk of DG, we will discuss Prehlaad too.

Regarding sants:

Raheo Sant Hao Toal Saadh Bahu Tere Dithay

That is all I got to say.

Crap from me? Things backed up by Gurbani are crap? Whatever some dehdhari says is elah abni? What a scene.

Inder:

Inder Ji, kday demaag varat leaa karo. Rub nay vartan nu ditaa. Read it and understand or bring live talk. We will explain where he opposes contents of DG. Understood? I have given you page numbers and everything. If you still can't see, baba nigaa check kraalaa. Number change hoa gia hona.

Inder jehdi teri naam kamaaee keetee CP padkay, oh saanu nee chahee-dee. Too apnay koal rakh.

Regarding myths, Gurbani says:

Pandit Mullaa Jo Likh Deeaa Shaad Chlay Hum Kashoo Na Leeaa. Myths have no meaning in Gurmat. Gurmat is about truth. I will connect with truth, not myths. Since you are a big fan f myths, I am not surprised that you promote Dasam Granth under name of 10th Guru. Just spreading more myths like your Hindu ancestors.

Missionary schools aren't going anywhere.

DTF:

There are no lies. Hari SIngh bolted is clear from videos. Of course we do japuji, that is why we know creation isn't made from ear wax of Vishnu. Not only do we read it, we try to understand it unlike some who matha taik to anything.

There is no fabrication. videos are there. Watch them all, not only Hari Singh one. Regardless, he bolted and refused to talk. Whatever bahana he had, he had. He will be coming to Toronto in 2010, tell him to hold debate.

Regarding the ear war. What about the Pangti from Guru Granth Sahib saying - Kal Mal Hoi Medni Ardar Karai Liva Lai.

Re Hari SIngh leaving, again what bull. If there was going to be no debate why stay. Sant Baljinder Singh also left as did others who came specifically for the debate.It is like going to a sports game and leaving at the conclusion of the game. There is no reason to remain sitting in your seat to watch nothing!!!!!!

Prof Darshan Singh said what he did afterwards which is no surprise after everone left. he could have spoke up before hand but he is a lunatic and a coward and the world saw the farce he created when he went to the akaal takhat but would not enter as he only saw the power in the takhat and not the jathedars. What about when he was jathedar ask him what the process was then? Did he not ask people to enter the confinds of the building to give their account? I think he did but you government paid stooges just spread rubbish.

I never mentioned Sukha or Jinda. I mentioned Sant jarnail Singh Ji and their Dasam Katha, and what they state in Jaap Sahib. But i guess their arths were wrong because they were karamkaandis i guess. Is that why Sant Ji's arths differ to your mythical arths as he was a karamkaandi? Again i never mentioned Sukha or Jinda. i asked about Sant Ji so why have you got their phot up as their thinking is the otal opposite of yours. it is like Martin Luthor King doing a speech on civil rights with posters of Joseph Stalin and Hitler behind them? It is illogical!

Again Mohinder Singh Josh's arths are made up like yours due to your hidden ignorance. I suggest you go to see a psychiatrist and get your Freudean Issues sorted so you are not scared anymore!!!

AKJs i consider naasticks as i have stated in my publication on the Raagmala. If you dont believe in The Raagmala you are in the same league. simple. it is an ang of Guru Granth sAhib Ji. If you do not believe it to be bani please put that video camera up which you have and video yourself ripping that ang out and post it on the net. I dare you!!!! I bet you dont as we have seen you are all talk and nothing else.

Sant Ji a badmaash, not my thinking. I have endless respect for Sant Ji, thus i follow the samparda for which he was a mukhi. Listen to Sant Ji's Katha on Raagmala if you do not believe it to be gurbani but then again they probabaly arn't the made up arths by Mohinder SIngh Josh which you prefer! Sant Ji would not have tolerated such insolence and arrogance. You would have been declared a patit and questioned on your saroop, Nitnem banis, the fateh which you start your videos with, your kakkars. Following i'm sure some your simghs would have given you a punishment. You would never have said such things in front of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji, you would be shaking in your dhoti! You wont even go to India now and debate the Dasam granth on the issues of finance or passport or whichever excuse you want to give.

Bhagat Bani has lots of referances to the Devte examples are Bhagat Namdev Ji's bani where they focus on sargun parmatma rather then the nirgun but i do not think you consider the sargun aspects to be that of God.

Sant means gyan with regards to Prehlad, is that another one of your made up arths again!!! Does it mean that all the way through. Does it mean the same when Bhikha is talking about seeing sants on his journey to Guru Arjan Dev Ji in the Bhatts Sawayiay? So this one line from Bhatt sawaiyai sums up the Sants for you. What about the other numerous times Sants, Sadhs or Brahmgianis are mentioned. What about the Astpadis in the Sukhmani Sahib? Do you not believe in the sargun parmatma or in bani such as salok mahalla 9 where it states "Jo Prani Nis Din Bhajai Roop Ram Tih Jaan. Harjan Har Antar Nahi Nanak Sachi Maan.29. So pooran Gursikhs or Sants are they not God as stated in the line give from Guru Granth Sahib Ji? I guess you just pick and choose though as it sorts your houmai!

Bring on the talk on Dasam Granth. As N30 said we will pay for your ticket. I work for immigration and will try to sort out any issues you have with passports and visas just to get you accross the waters into the thick of the debate.

I believe everything mentioned is from bani and you put it down to Dehdharis. I suggest for the sangat here can you post the viakhiya by Mohinder SIngh Josh on the lines Sunnia Isar Brahma Ind or Gur Isar Gur Gorakh Brahma Gur Parbati Mai. How is accepting your arths any different then accepting the sampardaic arths? Is it not both coming froma dehdhari, either Josh or a Sant. Both in a human form

Are you aware what the term Fauji means in the UK? It does suit you down to the point! And yes all you do is come on this forum and spread your hate and due to it alot of good members of this forum have left as they do not want to listen to lies and ludicrus ideas! Why dont you try this on Sikhsangat.com as at least they would have the balls to ban you so that the forum could go back to normal for the rest of the members rather then having to log and listen to your lies daily

Kala afghani fauji

Read below. Stop uttering BS

" A Brief History of Sri Dasam Granth " - Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha

In the year Samvat 1778 (1721 A.D.) i.e. thirteen years after Guru Gobind Singh ji's demise Mata Sundri ji appointed Bhai Mani Singh ji as Granthi of Darbar Sahib, Sri Amritsar. Bhai Mani Singh ji discharged his duty very efficiently and during his tenure compiled different books including volumes of Sri Guru Granth Sahiband a volume containing writings of Guru Gobind Singh ji. He took a lot pain to collect writing from poets and devout Sikhs and prepared A Granth of the Tenth Master, known as Dasvin Patshahi ka Granth.

Bhai Mani Singh ji attained martyrdom in Samvat 1795 (1738 A.D.) i.e. thirty years after the Guru Gobind Singh ji left this world. Thereafter the Sikhs chose to send the volume of Dasam Granth to Damdama Sahibfor perusal which was the seat of learning at that time and was known as Guru ki Kanshi.

Volume of this Dasam Granth was discussed in detail in the Khalsa Divan. There three views emerged. First: the entire volume be kept as such and be not split into different parts. Second: we should have oneGranth only which has been conferred guru ship by Guru Gobind Singh ji himself and this Granth be split into different books so that the learned, scholars, Gianis and students are able to study it according to their competency. Third: many said that it should be split into two parts, one containing sri mukhvak baneewhich enunciates the principles of the of Khalsa and the second volume should contain the history etc. Fourth: many said that the volumeprepared by Bhai Mani Singh ji should remain intact but certain deficiencies be removed, like searching missing portions etc .Fifth: many were of the view that the rest of the Granth be kept as such but the Chritras and eleven Hikayats, which could not be recited in the open divan and is more difficult for ladies, should be kept in another volume. Many more suggestions came but the gathering could not reach to any conclusion. Then Bhai Mehtab Singh Mirankotia came to the venue and said “I am going to punish Massa Ranghar for desecration of Sri Harimandir Sahib. If I come back alive after killing Massa Ranghar then this Granth should be preserved as such, and if I attain martyrdom then this should be split into different books”. Bhai Mahtab Singh returned safe after accomplishing the feat and the ' beer' of Dasam Granth remained intact.

Gurmat Martand, Vol. 2. Page 568

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/48920-update-on-richmond-hill-gurudwara-new-york/

It is well known that this was Gurudwara that was supporting heretic ragi Drashan singh.They had even called heretic Ragi in Aug 2009 and he did a lot of bukwas against Dasam granth.

President of gurudwara and few of his goonda mates were supporting Ragi agianst akal takhat. Singhs have blasted these heretics for opposing akal takhat.There were scuffles yesterday and today heretci president has given in writing that they undertake not to support Gurunindak ragi Darshan and will follow whatever akal takhta decides.

That is a great victory of truth.

Koor nikhute nanaka

Orak sach rahi

That pangti has nothing to do with ear wax. Don't make a scene here. Stop bringing in unrelated quotes.

Prof. wanted debate, anti-DG people wanted debate. Who didn't want debate? Clearly it was pro-DG side. They knew there was going to be no chance of ending debate in goondaagardee because that is all you guys got. Jithe shittar disday mohray, othai kuskday nee.

Of course he entered Akaal Takht. When did a separate room made by SGPC become Akaal Takht? Is that what 6th paatshah built? Only person you are fooling is yourself. Which government pays me?

We had his picture there for his political work. Not his Dasam Granth work. Same goes for Sukha Jindaa. Got his picture there for doing sodhaa of vaidiya. Not for having hair cuts before going to jail. Understood and clear? If not, too bad. Why don't you mention Sukha Jindaa? You can't see their pictures? Are you a turk?

Turku is kaanaa, only sees one side.

What are you on about scare and stuff? I don't bed to God to remove fear daily. Guru already removed by fear. I fear God alone. Do you fear God? No, you fear some sant baba who wasn't even smart enough to differentiate between Gurbani and poet rachnas.

Sant baba arths are made up because they are far from Gurmat. They are based on karamkaandi sakhis.

Raagmaalaa isn't my topic. You won't see me write against Raagmaalaa. Raagmaalaa is much better than Charitropakhyan. Also, go to Tapoban Gurduara and call them nasticks. Then we will see how brave you are.

How do you know I wouldn't have said those things in front of Bhai Jarnail Singh? Lets not make things up. Well, DGs are best at that. Poet Shyam has been declared at 10th Nanak. Guru Gobind Singh Ji is no longer 10th Nanak. I don't wear dhoti. I am not a fan of tilak or janju like your DG writer.

Why should I go to India? Am I a slave of dhummaa or sher singh? I will go when I want to go. I roll at my own pace and time.

So you accept dehdharis to be God? I will abide by:

Satgur Mera Sdaa Sdaa Na Aavai Na Jaaye

Oh Abenaasi Purakh Hai Sabh Meh Raheaa Smaaye

Light of God is in everyone. Me, you, your sant baba. Everyone.

Sikhsangat is a bunch of hoodlums. They don't even let you post quotes from Dasam Granth. They delete and ban. What does deleting quotes from DG mean? Means they aren't appropriate. That is all I got to say about Sikhsangat. Looks like you are trying to get N30 to ban me. Hahahaha! What a scene. Sign of a person losing debate. Regarding arths of Gur Isar, Gur Gorakh Barma, Gur Parbatee Maaee, I will prob. upload a short video. You can watch it and get proper Gurmat gyan.

Lamba fauj inder ji,

That letter is fake. Harinder Singh Mehboob did khoj on it. So did Rattan Singh Jaggi. Letter is fake.

You keep doing propaganda of lamba. Tell me which granth is for bavasiir and which one is for face. Find out from Lamba and tell me.

Regarding Koorh Nikhutay Nanakaa, Orak Sach Rahee.

Inder, do you even know what sach is? Sach isn't delcaring poet shyam to be Guru. Sach isn't declaring poet raam to be Guru. Sach isn't making excuses to promote anti-Gurmat content. Sach isn't trying to break Sikh from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Sach isn't making false allegations by saying so and so doesn't believe in naam simran. Sach isn't making false statements saying so and so rejects Khanday kee Pahul. Learn what sach is. Sach isn't false stories of CP.

Of course he entered Akaal Takht. When did a separate room made by SGPC become Akaal Takht? Is that what 6th paatshah built? Only person you are fooling is yourself. Which government pays me?

One thing is common among these kala afghanis and that is lying.They lie nakedly.

This ragi was hearing culprits in a room when he was akal takhat jathedar.

See below and stop lying. Does SGGS teach this to you.Shame on you.

http://www.panthic.org/articles/4108

Fauji

That pangti has nothing to do with ear wax. Don't make a scene here. Stop bringing in unrelated quotes

Well please translate what the pangti is saying specifically the first bit, "Kalmal Hoi Medni" Ang 1281 of the Sri GUru GRanth Sahib Ji

Light of God is in everyone. Me, you, your sant baba.

Here is one thing i agree with you on however it is one who through self realisation through the assistance of Gurbani that the quote 'Harjan Jar Antar Nahi' is regarding not every Tom, Dick and Harry in the street.

Sant baba arths are made up because they are far from Gurmat. They are based on karamkaandi sakhis.

SO as far as you are concerned there is no such thing as a Sant? Is that correct? What about the Arths from sukhmani Sahib? What about the arths for the last line of Sohila, "Antarjami Purkh Bidhatay Sarda Man Ki Pooray, Nanak Das Ihai Sukh Mangai Mokou Kar Santan Ki Dhooray"

I dont need N30 to ban you as you will only come back with another username, We had the same problem when Bahadur was on here.

I can see Sukha Jinda's phot but i know nothin about them or their jeevani whicle i do know about Sant Ji.

"I don't wear dhoti." I assumed you would wear a dhoti as you do not believe in the Dasam Granth so you would not have taken amrit due to the use of the 3 nitnem banis used. For that reason i assumed the would not wear any Kakkars as well. Can i ask why you keep the saroop of a khalsa if you do not believe int he Dasam Granht.

Do you believe in the Khalsa initiation in 1699 or not? Were the three Dasam banis recited then?

Regarding ht eBhagat Bhani i will ad some in a bit which i want you translate for me. The main one is Bhagat Namdev Ji's bani in Raag Bhairou specifically pauri 15 where they write "garurr charrhae gobindh aaeilaa ||15||"

Are you aware what the term Fauji means in the UK? It does suit you down to the point! And yes all you do is come on this forum and spread your hate and due to it alot of good members of this forum have left as they do not want to listen to lies and ludicrus ideas! Why dont you try this on Sikhsangat.com as at least they would have the balls to ban you so that the forum could go back to normal for the rest of the members rather then having to log and listen to your lies daily

This fauji is nothing but a nuisance. He has nothing to contribute constructively. He disowns all banis of Dasam granth even the ones with which he is said to be baptized.Yet he calls himself a khalsa.

What a double standard and bhekhi.

He is already banned on sikh sangat since long. They did the right thing. I wish sikhawareness do the same and even though this man has multiple iDs but will be detected when he posts his views.

Edited by singh2

He is already banned on sikh sangat since long. They did the right thing. I wish sikhawareness do the same and even though this man has multiple iDs but will be detected when he posts his views.

I agree. It should be clear now to all that his arguments are inane and repetitive propaganda rather than any real debate. It should be clear also to all that he is not above lying to promote his views.

He has become the retarded cousin whose inappropriate comments and bodily noises everyone politely ignores while they converse.

K.

This is all Jokes from Fauji Ji!

Dude, If you call your self the Khalsa, then you would accept the Dasam Bani's, Period. If you declare yourself as a knowlegdable person on Bani, you would understand that Sri Dasam Pita Ji never put his own Banis in the SGGS ji because his Bani's are Bir Raas. SGGS Ji is Sukh Raas, and before Bir Raas, is Sukh Raas.

Also, You should understand that the Bani's in Sri Dasam Granth Ji are for our benefit and is telling us to be like the warriors, and also shows us a balance of Miri Piri, What happens if you get hankaar, if you get involved with bad company. People these days have become so narrow minded when it comes to sikhi and think its all about Jaaping naam. Sri dasam Granth ji shows us how to live as warriors, and that not to abandon our families and go meditate in the Mountains, and that people that Jaap intense Naam and live a family life.

Im not going to debate with you,as you have your opinion, and i have mine. God has given duties to all. Some are Granthis, some are Saints, some are Kirtani's. I dont think you come under any of them banners, your just a blood sucking individual that is putting a divide in the panth. Your Videos make no sense, you should go work for the RSS. I should think that you need to keep your opinions to yourself. In your eyes, Sri Dasam granth is wrong. Who are you to tell people. If we are right or wrong, you are no one to judge anyone, or preach your crap on other people, we will all be judged in the court of God.

There is no lie about Prof. Darshan Singh going to Akaal Takht. He did. I have pictures and will upload them to blog later. Inder, you always attack Guru Granth Sahib Ji by saying things like does SGGS, etc. etc. You have no respect for Guru. You only see Dasam Granth in front of you.

Nothing is a lie about the letter. Go ask Rattan Singh Jaggi yourself. Also, feel free to carbon date that letter. Make sure to check based on language and everything. Cancer could hit anyone. Doesn't mean he is bad or evil.

We will translate the pangti later. Don't have time to translate all of Gurbani for you guys at the moment.

Harjan Har Antar Nahee means person takes on the qualities of God such as no hatred, no anger, etc. etc. Person doesn't become God. Person becomes God-like. There is a difference between God and Godly.

I don't use multiple IDs, I don't have time to make new emails and new IDs. The Khalsa Fauj is the only one I use.

You should learn more about Bhai Jarnail Singh and more about Suukha Jindaa too. Jarnail SIngh was a human being like me and you. He wasn't God or Guru to be perfect. Babbu Mann is right about people putting takhtee of God around other people's necks.

Yea, of course Guru Ji gave pahul in 1699. Which banis were recited, I won't comment on that. Which banis to recite now, I won't comment on that.

Garur Khday Goainday Ayelaa is already translated in Gyani Baldev Singh's book. You should buy it and read it. You will get arths of shabads that you will be posting here. I might post arths of these on blog later. I got arths of shabads that you guys post. Gyani's book is available in India and also in Toronto. It just arrived several days ago. I received my copy 2 days ago.

Sikhsangat is a bunch of people who don't know how to run a website. They should rename it to cultsangat because they don't preach Gurmat.

You guys don't even know Gurmat to have a proper debate. Neither do you people understand Gurbani properly. Gurbani isn't understood by spending some time in a dera. You got to khoj to understand Gurbani. Bhed Badeaa Nahee Bujjheaa Paavnaa.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji contains all rass. Don't need third party granthis for biir rass. Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Guruship to complete Guru.

How many Sikhs left for jungle after understanding Guru Granth Sahib Ji? I can list many sant babas doing karamkaands and believed in Dasam Granth.

You said my videos don't make sense. They wouldn't make sense if you didn't understand them. Improve your Punjabi and understand them.

Regarding working for RSS, Lamba is welcome to do so. I refuse to join Hindutvaa organizations. I have no care fr 24 avtars or durgaa devi or liqor drinking mahakal. RSS can pray to them.

Can you put the arth of 'Kalmal Hoi Mednee' dont just dodge it. Please put it up

Also the shabad of Bhagat Namdev Ji please.

Can i ask, have you taken amrit? What banis were recited? What banis were recited in 1699? I think it is worth noting what your views really are rather then questioning others on the forum all the time.

Can you put the arth of 'Kalmal Hoi Mednee' dont just dodge it. Please put it up

Also the shabad of Bhagat Namdev Ji please.

Can i ask, have you taken amrit? What banis were recited? What banis were recited in 1699? I think it is worth noting what your views really are rather then questioning others on the forum all the time.

Kam ji

These people are dumbs. They do not understand the meaning of a myth. He does not know what is medhni.

He can only do bukwas as taught by his masters.

Inder, I told you before too. I am not kala or Afgani. I am 100% Punjabi Canadian.

Any hockey fans here? Anyone want to join hockey pool? Send me a PM to get more info.

Why should i send a PM to a retard like you. You were hidden but were expsoed as a retard both in appearance and voice in that video.