Dasam Granth?

I don't use multiple IDs, I don't have time to make new emails and new IDs. The Khalsa Fauj is the only one I use

You were caught as khalsa fauj and international akali being same person on discoversikhi site. Why you lie here again.

You were here as khalsa fauj and guru da sikh a few months ago.

Inder, I told you before too. I am not kala or Afgani. I am 100% Punjabi Canadian.

Any hockey fans here? Anyone want to join hockey pool? Send me a PM to get more info.

Kala afghani is also Punjabi canadian. His followers who disown Gurmat are called kala afghanis.

They not only disown Dasam Granth they also preach as below

1) There is no naam simran.It is useless.

2) There is no amrit vela

3) There is no gurmantra called waheguru. Nor it is useful.

4) Guru Gobidn singh did not administer any Amrit in 1699

5) There is no karma theory in sikhi.

6) There is no reincarnation in sikhi.

7) To bow before SGGS is idol worship

8) There is no use to keep SGGS in parkash.It should be in cupboards.

Edited by singh2

Can you put the arth of 'Kalmal Hoi Mednee' dont just dodge it. Please put it up

Also the shabad of Bhagat Namdev Ji please.

Can I ask, have you taken amrit? What banis were recited? What banis were recited in 1699? I think it is worth noting what your views really are rather then questioning others on the forum all the time.

If I do not do this, i become a achhoot or some other name you want to give...

This is exactly hindus want... divide sikhs in sggs supporter and dasam granth supporter, dehdhari supporete and others, naamdhari, ..etc etc.

Do they have any direct face to face fighting among themselves?

do they have shiva followers fighting vishnu followers? raam followers fighting krishan followers.

All are hindus even if they are shoodra, vaishya khsatriya... then why we have this problem. an issues of putting two granths at one place has been made a fight between followers of guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh , basically. Now do not talk about technicalities.

Basically the groups are followers of first and followers of tenth guru.

We have to come out of this.

BTW, how many SIKHS are there in the world? Any idea of population?

Kam 1825:

We will get you arths of 1281 shabad some other time.

What point are you trying to make with that shabad though? Are you trying to link it to some myth? Mednee means earth though. However, in that shabad, it is possible that it could mean something related to spiritual upliftment. Will work on that later.

Regarding Bhagat Namdev's shabad, get Gyani's book.

Ya, I have taken pahul. Didn't you see my gatraa in video? Regarding banis in 1699, we don't have solid proof but reliance on rehatnamas. They all say different things. Most logical statement is from Kesar Singh Shibbar in this matter saying Japuji and Anand. Other than that, Panth can redecide on which banis to read.

Why should i send a PM to a retard like you. You were hidden but were expsoed as a retard both in appearance and voice in that video.

Are you a hockey fan? Can you even follow the puck during a hockey game? PM was for hockey pool. Do you even know what a hockey pool is? You got issues with my voice?

Kesadharis are retards? What? You are ghoan moan? What?

International Akali isn't me you fool. That is a different Singh. So is Guru Ka SIkh. He lives in Edmonton. International Akali lives in Brampton. You got issues with International Akali and Guru ka Sikh too?

Maha Singh,

Unfortunately, I don't have XBOX or PS3 to run Modern Warfare 2. I will get XBOX and PS3 in future. We can run some games. I only play sports games though or hunting.

Inder devta:

If you got issues with kala afgana, take them to him. I don't care what kala afgana says or does. He is nothing to me.

Ballym i do not need your condescending Sikhphilosophy bull here, let Khalsa fauj handle his discussion. I dont need you to come here and start shifting this in a different direction so that the questions i asked get ignored.. Hindus do not have issues with each other for the fact that they do not feel that one group is superior to another. They let those who want to practice something do so wihout any issues or debates!

Can you put the arth of 'Kalmal Hoi Mednee' dont just dodge it. Please put it up

Can I ask, have you taken amrit? What banis were recited? What banis were recited in 1699? I think it is worth noting what your views really are rather then questioning others on the forum all the time.

Kala afghani is also Punjabi canadian. His followers who disown Gurmat are called kala afghanis.

They not only disown Dasam Granth they also preach as below

1) There is no naam simran.It is useless.

2) There is no amrit vela

3) There is no gurmantra called waheguru. Nor it is useful.

4) Guru Gobidn singh did not administer any Amrit in 1699

5) There is no karma theory in sikhi.

6) There is no reincarnation in sikhi.

7) To bow before SGGS is idol worship

8) There is no use to keep SGGS in parkash.It should be in cupboards.

Inder, don't create a scene yo. I'm 200% anti DG and I love to do Waheguru Simran. I wake up early in morning as instructed by Guru Raam Daas in his bani 'Gur Satgur Ka Jo Sikh Akhaye, So Bhalke Uth Har Naam Dhiavey". As I said before I love to recite Waheguru. I believe in reincarnation, since it IS a part of Nankian philosophy. I bow to Shabad Guru, yes. It is in no way a form of idol worship. SGGS Maharaj should be kept in Prakash, whoever keeps it in cupboards is a maha moorakh.

Stop spreading lies on sites like SikhSangat. Your one big liar.

Since you guys love to say Mahakaal is the destroyer of Kaal, would you also say that Maha

Moorakh is the destroyer of Moorakhs?

Mahakaal has 4 arms, loves booze and green stuff. Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha in his Gurmat Martand says that it is necessary for a Sikh of Mahakaal to do Nashapatta... You do that?

Your emotional blackmail and rants won't have any effect on me, do straight debate.

Ballym i do not need your condescending Sikhphilosophy bull here, let Khalsa fauj handle his discussion. I dont need you to come here and start shifting this in a different direction so that the questions i asked get ignored.. Hindus do not have issues with each other for the fact that they do not feel that one group is superior to another. They let those who want to practice something do so wihout any issues or debates!

Amrit Sanchaar Banis are decided by the Guru Panth. We can not change that. Just like these 5 were finalised in the 1920s-1930s, it could be changed by Panth any time in future. Read Puratan Granths and try to find what Banis were read instead of asking us.

My first point against Dasam Granth:

* Bachittar Natak says Guru Nanak Dev, Guru Angad Dev and Guru Amar Das were Bedis. (page 128)

* SGGS on Ang 1396 and 1401 (Bhatt Bani) clearly say that Guru Amar Das was Bhalla.

* Historically Guru Angad Dev was a Trehan and Guru Amar Das (as stated in Gurbani) a Bhalla.

Big time contradiction. Who is right? Bachittar Natak or SGGS? Pick one please. You can't pick both as they are contradictory. Pick one. If you pick SGGS then discard DG, if you pick DG then you disown Guru Granth Sahib Ji... In that case I'll ask you to form your own "Kub Shyam Panthis" religion.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Edited by GuptSingh1699

Amrit Sanchaar Banis are decided by the Guru Panth. We can not change that. Just like these 5 were finalised in the 1920s-1930s,

Not true.

Read contemporary Sikh historic books (including eye-witness accounts) and you will see that Guru Sahib recited 5 banis as we know them today. NOBODY has the right to change those except Guru Ji themselves. Though it seems that Darshan Ragi is trying to.

Before asking more questions, reply to the ones already posted.

Regarding 'Mahakal' - who in your opinion is the destroyer of everything? Gurbani tells us that all has been created and destroyed thousands of times in the past and will be destroyed again. IMHO, Waheguru is the creator and also the destroyer. Now, tell me what kaal means, if you understand the language used in Dasam Bani?

Kahn Singh Nabha had his opinions, doesn't make them right. Guru Ji has used the word 'Har' and 'Ram' to mean Akaal Purakh and not the gods of the same name. In Hinduism, worshippers of Ram do alot of things that are anti-Gurmat so should we change Gurbani wherever the word Ram appears?

Your other points: do you know the make up of the Bedi kul?

Not true.

Read contemporary Sikh historic books (including eye-witness accounts) and you will see that Guru Sahib recited 5 banis as we know them today. NOBODY has the right to change those except Guru Ji themselves. Though it seems that Darshan Ragi is trying to.

Give sources. Just claiming something doesn't make sense. Panth is equal to the Guru. Sarbat Khalsa can modify things in Rehat which are anti Gurmat. Don't say that Panthic Rehat Maryada (Akal Takht Maryada) was made by Guru Ji...

Before asking more questions, reply to the ones already posted.

What rule is that?

Regarding 'Mahakal' - who in your opinion is the destroyer of everything? Gurbani tells us that all has been created and destroyed thousands of times in the past and will be destroyed again. IMHO, Waheguru is the creator and also the destroyer. Now, tell me what kaal means, if you understand the language used in Dasam Bani?

Waheguru creates and destroys everything. But YOUR Mahakaal, of YOUR Dasam Granth has 4 arms, a red tongue amongst other stuff.

If you get some time from worshipping DG, read the Mool Mantar which describes Waheguru... It says that Waheguru is AJOONI (UNBORN) and AKAAL MOORAT. You know what that is, or you need translations for that?

Kahn Singh Nabha had his opinions, doesn't make them right. Guru Ji has used the word 'Har' and 'Ram' to mean Akaal Purakh and not the gods of the same name. In Hinduism, worshippers of Ram do alot of things that are anti-Gurmat so should we change Gurbani wherever the word Ram appears?

You are in no way more respectable or knowledgable than him. Raam in Bani is used for God. If you name your son Waheguru, it doesn't make him Waheguru. Same way Raam Chander was named after lord Raam, doesn't make him Raam. Stick to topic, I have no time for off topic stuff.

Your other points: do you know the make up of the Bedi kul?

Don't ask questions, make your point.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Edited by GuptSingh1699

Inder, don't create a scene yo. I'm 200% anti DG and I love to do Waheguru Simran. I wake up early in morning as instructed by Guru Raam Daas in his bani 'Gur Satgur Ka Jo Sikh Akhaye, So Bhalke Uth Har Naam Dhiavey". As I said before I love to recite Waheguru. I believe in reincarnation, since it IS a part of Nankian philosophy. I bow to Shabad Guru, yes. It is in no way a form of idol worship. SGGS Maharaj should be kept in Prakash, whoever keeps it in cupboards is a maha moorakh.

Stop spreading lies on sites like SikhSangat. Your one big liar.

Since you guys love to say Mahakaal is the destroyer of Kaal, would you also say that Maha

Moorakh is the destroyer of Moorakhs?

Mahakaal has 4 arms, loves booze and green stuff. Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha in his Gurmat Martand says that it is necessary for a Sikh of Mahakaal to do Nashapatta... You do that?

Your emotional blackmail and rants won't have any effect on me, do straight debate.

Amrit Sanchaar Banis are decided by the Guru Panth. We can not change that. Just like these 5 were finalised in the 1920s-1930s, it could be changed by Panth any time in future. Read Puratan Granths and try to find what Banis were read instead of asking us.

My first point against Dasam Granth:

* Bachittar Natak says Guru Nanak Dev, Guru Angad Dev and Guru Amar Das were Bedis. (page 128)

* SGGS on Ang 1396 and 1401 (Bhatt Bani) clearly say that Guru Amar Das was Bhalla.

* Historically Guru Angad Dev was a Trehan and Guru Amar Das (as stated in Gurbani) a Bhalla.

Big time contradiction. Who is right? Bachittar Natak or SGGS? Pick one please. You can't pick both as they are contradictory. Pick one. If you pick SGGS then discard DG, if you pick DG then you disown Guru Granth Sahib Ji... In that case I'll ask you to form your own "Kub Shyam Panthis" religion.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

So here is a duplicate khalsa fauj who was put under moderation on sikhsangat and ran away from there.There he was telling that he belives in Dasam Granth partially. Here he is saying that he does not believe.

These lie machines only purpose is to indulge in propaganda and waste our time in bickerings.

Now this site is being swamped by them.

Guptsingh why do not you do some research on Dasam Granth on this site. There is a lot of material to rebut your nonsense.

Edited by singh2

Mednee means earth though. Fauji my brother i know Mednee means earth but what does is mean buy "Kalmal Hoi Mednee". What was the earth made of?

Please let me know when the arths of Bhagat Namdev Ji's bani is up.

In the meantime i thought i would post a link to who you and the singhsabhacanada remind me of

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Panch_Khalsa_Diwan

Inder:

Why do you treat everyone as me with separate IDs? Do you know that there are countless anti-DG people in the world. They can also access internet. Did you know?

Kam1825:

I answered your questions. Only thing left is arths of a couple of shabads. Arths can't be made available in a day or two. I know what your point is in that shabad. It would be similar to "Meeh Paeaa Parmesur Paaeaa". Also, when I give you arths of that 'Garur Chday' shabad, you will ask for arths of more shabads like that. And we will be having a teekaa here. If you promise to not to continue to ask arths, I won't mind posting arths of a couple of shabads online. I can't promise you to post arths of every shabad you want translated. It is best to get Baldev Singh's book. His next one will be on Sidh Ghost. Then it is arths of bhatt swayas. Arths of several other shabads have already been posted if you want to check them out.

Here is a list of shabads with arths in Baldev Singh's book.

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਨਾਮਾ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਉਚਰੈ 1

ਬਾਬਾ ਫਿਰ ਮਕੇ ਗਯਾ 8

ਨਾਮਾ ਛੀਂਬਾ ਆਖੀਐ 10

ਹਸਤ ਖੇਲਤ ਤੇਰੇ ਦੇਹੁਰੇ ਆਇਆ 12

ਮੋ ਕਉ ਤੂੰ ਨ ਬਿਸਾਰਿ ਤੂ ਨ ਬਿਸਾਰਿ 16

ਪਾੜ ਪੜੋਸਣਿ ਪੂਛਿ ਲੇ ਨਾਮਾ 20

ਸੁਲਤਾਨੁ ਪੂਛੈ ਸੁਨੁ ਬੇ ਨਾਮਾ 28

ਦੂਧੁ ਕਟੋਰੈ ਗਡਵੈ ਪਾਨੀ 52

ਕਰਿ ਅਬਦਾਲੀ ਭੇਸਵਾ 59

ਧਨਿ ਧੰਨਿ ਓ ਰਾਮ ਬੇਨੁ ਬਾਜੈ 64

ਜਉ ਗੁਰਦੇਉ ਸਿਹਜ ਨਿਕਸਾਈ 71

ਭਗਤ ਪ੍ਰਹਿਲਾਦ ਜੀ 76

ਨਾ ਤੂ ਆਵਹਿ ਵਸਿ 82

ਮੇਰੀ ਬਾਂਧੀ ਭਗਤੁ ਛਡਾਵੈ 84

ਸੰਖ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਮਾਲਾ ਤਿਲਕੁ ਬਿਰਾਜਿਤ ਦੇਖਿ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪੁ ਜਮੁ ਡਰਿਓ 86

ਤੇਰੇ ਬੰਕੇ ਲੋਇਣ ਦੰਤ ਰੀਸਾਲਾ 91

ਅਪਨੇ ਛੂਟਨ ਕੋ ਜਤਨੁ ਕਰਹੁ 93

ਸੁਨਹੁ ਜਿਠਾਨੀ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਦਿਰਾਨੀ 98

ਮੇਰੀ ਪਟੀਆ ਲਿਖਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਗੋਵਿੰਦ ਗੋਪਾਲਾ 103

ਆਪੇ ਦੈਤ ਲਾਇ ਦਿਤੇ 112

ਸੰਡਾ ਮਰਕਾ ਜਾਇ ਪੁਕਾਰੇ 117

ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦ ਪਠਾਏ ਪੜਨ ਸਾਲ 122

ਮੇਰੀ ਪਟੀਆ ਲਿਖਿ ਦੇਹੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ 127

ਗੰਗ ਗੁਸਾਇਨਿ ਗਹਿਰ ਗੰਭੀਰ 137

ਭੁਜਾ ਬਾਂਧਿ ਭਿਲਾ ਕਰਿ ਡਾਰਿਓ 140

ਰਾਜਨ ਕਉਨੁ ਤੁਮਾਰੈ ਆਵੈ 145

ਨੀਚ ਜਾਤਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਤਿਆ ਉਤਮ ਪਦਵੀ ਪਾਇ 151

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਤ ਪੂਰਾ ਪਾਈਐ 154

ਆਇਆ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਬਿਦਰ ਦੇ 162

ਅਜਾਮਲ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਪ੍ਰਤਿ ਕੀਨੀ 174

ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਸਦਾ ਸੁਖਦਾਈ 181

ਅਚੁਤ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ 184

ਪੁਤˆØੀ ਗੰਢੁ ਪਵੈ ਸੰਸਾਰਿ 202

ਬਿਧਵਾ ਕਸ ਨ ਭਈ ਮਹਤਾਰੀ 209

ਘਰ ਮਹਿ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਨਦਰਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ 214

Inder, don't create a scene yo. I'm 200% anti DG and I love to do Waheguru Simran. I wake up early in morning as instructed by Guru Raam Daas in his bani 'Gur Satgur Ka Jo Sikh Akhaye, So Bhalke Uth Har Naam Dhiavey". As I said before I love to recite Waheguru.

Strange, Khalsa Fauj says that doing Vaheguru Simran is not a part Sikhism, yet you are saying you do it? Inder Sinh Ghagha also wrote a book calling Vaheguru Simran as Gorakh Dhandaa. Do you agree with Khalsa Fauj and Inder Sinh Ghagha on this?

So here is a duplicate khalsa fauj who was put under moderation on sikhsangat and ran away from there.There he was telling that he belives in Dasam Granth partially. Here he is saying that he does not believe.

These lie machines only purpose is to indulge in propaganda and waste our time in bickerings.

Now this site is being swamped by them.

Guptsingh why do not you do some research on Dasam Granth on this site. There is a lot of material to rebut your nonsense.

I am not duplicate Khalsa Fauj. Ask mods to do IP check. I do not follow Charitars nor do I keep Dasam Granth writer(s) in high regard (means I don't impersonate like them).

Gurptsingh1699 was guptsingh84 on sikhsangat.com

There he says

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/48482-dasam-granth/

y is Harmanjit Singh 'Akali' of Toronto.

I am in no way pro or anti Dasam Granth, but bloom you do not make sense, sorry.

Seems like you got a few screws lose on the upper section of your body. guptsingh84 is not equal to GuptSingh1994. There are many people on other forums with Singh variant, should I say that they are your ID's ? Don't pull chariters on me.

Strange, Khalsa Fauj says that doing Vaheguru Simran is not a part Sikhism, yet you are saying you do it? Inder Sinh Ghagha also wrote a book calling Vaheguru Simran as Gorakh Dhandaa. Do you agree with Khalsa Fauj and Inder Sinh Ghagha on this?

You do not make sense. Do all PRO DG guys have same maryada? AKJ is pro DG and so is DDT, but one doesn't believe in Raagmala while the other does.

I believe in Naam Simran and also do it, I don't care about Harmanjit Singh nor Inder Singh Ghagga's stance on Naam Simran. Howhever I stand united with them on DG issue, just like all your maryada differing Sampardas like Nihang, AKJ and DDT unite on DG issue.

Waheguru has gifted you all with brains... They are there to be used, not for filling empty stuff in the head.

Edited by GuptSingh1699

Inder:

Why do you treat everyone as me with separate IDs? Do you know that there are countless anti-DG people in the world. They can also access internet. Did you know?

Kam1825:

I answered your questions. Only thing left is arths of a couple of shabads. Arths can't be made available in a day or two. I know what your point is in that shabad. It would be similar to "Meeh Paeaa Parmesur Paaeaa". Also, when I give you arths of that 'Garur Chday' shabad, you will ask for arths of more shabads like that. And we will be having a teekaa here. If you promise to not to continue to ask arths, I won't mind posting arths of a couple of shabads online. I can't promise you to post arths of every shabad you want translated. It is best to get Baldev Singh's book. His next one will be on Sidh Ghost. Then it is arths of bhatt swayas. Arths of several other shabads have already been posted if you want to check them out.

Here is a list of shabads with arths in Baldev Singh's book.

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਨਾਮਾ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਉਚਰੈ 1

ਬਾਬਾ ਫਿਰ ਮਕੇ ਗਯਾ 8

ਨਾਮਾ ਛੀਂਬਾ ਆਖੀਐ 10

ਹਸਤ ਖੇਲਤ ਤੇਰੇ ਦੇਹੁਰੇ ਆਇਆ 12

ਮੋ ਕਉ ਤੂੰ ਨ ਬਿਸਾਰਿ ਤੂ ਨ ਬਿਸਾਰਿ 16

ਪਾੜ ਪੜੋਸਣਿ ਪੂਛਿ ਲੇ ਨਾਮਾ 20

ਸੁਲਤਾਨੁ ਪੂਛੈ ਸੁਨੁ ਬੇ ਨਾਮਾ 28

ਦੂਧੁ ਕਟੋਰੈ ਗਡਵੈ ਪਾਨੀ 52

ਕਰਿ ਅਬਦਾਲੀ ਭੇਸਵਾ 59

ਧਨਿ ਧੰਨਿ ਓ ਰਾਮ ਬੇਨੁ ਬਾਜੈ 64

ਜਉ ਗੁਰਦੇਉ ਸਿਹਜ ਨਿਕਸਾਈ 71

ਭਗਤ ਪ੍ਰਹਿਲਾਦ ਜੀ 76

ਨਾ ਤੂ ਆਵਹਿ ਵਸਿ 82

ਮੇਰੀ ਬਾਂਧੀ ਭਗਤੁ ਛਡਾਵੈ 84

ਸੰਖ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਮਾਲਾ ਤਿਲਕੁ ਬਿਰਾਜਿਤ ਦੇਖਿ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪੁ ਜਮੁ ਡਰਿਓ 86

ਤੇਰੇ ਬੰਕੇ ਲੋਇਣ ਦੰਤ ਰੀਸਾਲਾ 91

ਅਪਨੇ ਛੂਟਨ ਕੋ ਜਤਨੁ ਕਰਹੁ 93

ਸੁਨਹੁ ਜਿਠਾਨੀ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਦਿਰਾਨੀ 98

ਮੇਰੀ ਪਟੀਆ ਲਿਖਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਗੋਵਿੰਦ ਗੋਪਾਲਾ 103

ਆਪੇ ਦੈਤ ਲਾਇ ਦਿਤੇ 112

ਸੰਡਾ ਮਰਕਾ ਜਾਇ ਪੁਕਾਰੇ 117

ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦ ਪਠਾਏ ਪੜਨ ਸਾਲ 122

ਮੇਰੀ ਪਟੀਆ ਲਿਖਿ ਦੇਹੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ 127

ਗੰਗ ਗੁਸਾਇਨਿ ਗਹਿਰ ਗੰਭੀਰ 137

ਭੁਜਾ ਬਾਂਧਿ ਭਿਲਾ ਕਰਿ ਡਾਰਿਓ 140

ਰਾਜਨ ਕਉਨੁ ਤੁਮਾਰੈ ਆਵੈ 145

ਨੀਚ ਜਾਤਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਤਿਆ ਉਤਮ ਪਦਵੀ ਪਾਇ 151

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮਿਲੈ ਤ ਪੂਰਾ ਪਾਈਐ 154

ਆਇਆ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਬਿਦਰ ਦੇ 162

ਅਜਾਮਲ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਪ੍ਰਤਿ ਕੀਨੀ 174

ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਨਾਮੁ ਸਦਾ ਸੁਖਦਾਈ 181

ਅਚੁਤ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ 184

ਪੁਤˆØੀ ਗੰਢੁ ਪਵੈ ਸੰਸਾਰਿ 202

ਬਿਧਵਾ ਕਸ ਨ ਭਈ ਮਹਤਾਰੀ 209

ਘਰ ਮਹਿ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਨਦਰਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ 214

I am waiting for your answer on medhni? Why earth is called medhni in SGGS ji.

You do not know that and hence keeping quiet.

You have access to many IPs. This is well known.

Let us know what do you understand by naam simran?

Explain first waht is naam?

How do we get naam in sikhism?

Haha... Don't you have acces to a doctor???????

He may have acces to different IP's, but in Canada. I'm right here sitting in Europe.

This topic is about Dasam Granth and not Naam.

So Inder, you choose Guru Granth Sahib on Guru Amar Das being Bhalla or DG saying Guru Amar Das being a Bedi?

Edited by GuptSingh1699

Haha... Don't you have acces to a doctor???????

He may have acces to different IP's, but in Canada. I'm right here sitting in Europe.

This topic is about Dasam Granth and not Naam.

So Inder, you choose Guru Granth Sahib on Guru Amar Das being Bhalla or DG saying Guru Amar Das being a Bedi?

Answer my question first

What is naam?

How is it done

How do we get naam in sikhism

Guptsingh1699 wrote

Give sources. Just claiming something doesn't make sense. Panth is equal to the Guru. Sarbat Khalsa can modify things in Rehat which are anti Gurmat. Don't say that Panthic Rehat Maryada (Akal Takht Maryada) was made by Guru Ji...

In the above gupt1699 is saying that he does not believe Guru sahib read five banis when he administered amrit in 1699.This shows he is not well read in sikh history.

Gupt1669, have you read bhat vahis and rehatnams. In that it is mentioned very clearly what banis Guru sahib read.

Do you know a sikh periodical " The sikh Review"? In that there was an article two years back by a famous sikh historian saying these five banis are same what was read by guru sahib in 1699.

Are you aware of that?

Guptsingh1699 wrote

In the above gupt1699 is saying that he does not believe Guru sahib read five banis when he administered amrit in 1699.This shows he is not well read in sikh history.

Gupt1669, have you read bhat vahis and rehatnams. In that it is mentioned very clearly what banis Guru sahib read.

Do you know a sikh periodical " The sikh Review"? In that there was an article two years back by a famous sikh historian saying these five banis are same what was read by guru sahib in 1699.

Are you aware of that?

Well read in Sikh history? You don't know me so don't pass personal comments on me.

Bhatt Vahis, give me exact quotes of them. And name me which Rehatnamas you are talking of.

Get me that article. By whom is it?

Well read in Sikh history? You don't know me so don't pass personal comments on me.

Bhatt Vahis, give me exact quotes of them. And name me which Rehatnamas you are talking of.

Get me that article. By whom is it?

Do not tell me to do your home work.

Answer me

Are you aware of the above or not?