Aghori - Sadhu

Cool.

Aghoris represent a remnant of a pre-Vedic system of spirituality rooted in Shamanic rites.

Similar practices using human remains are practiced by the Bon in Tibet who pre-date Buddhist civilisation by thousands of years.

K.

Cool.

Aghoris represent a remnant of a pre-Vedic system of spirituality rooted in Shamanic rites.

Similar practices using human remains are practiced by the Bon in Tibet who pre-date Buddhist civilisation by thousands of years.

K.

I think the Aghori Panth is only 500-600 years old. I saw this documentary a few months ago. We should thank Guru Nanak Dev Jee for appearing in this world and blessing us with Gurmat. Dhan Hai Sikhi!!!

I think the Aghori Panth is only 500-600 years old. I saw this documentary a few months ago. We should thank Guru Nanak Dev Jee for appearing in this world and blessing us with Gurmat. Dhan Hai Sikhi!!!

Yep, they are descended from the Kapalikas, but the point is that they are worshippers of Shiva who is the archetypal primordial shaman.

At least they do not waste their time websites claiming that eating humans or sitting in cremation grounds or doing bhagti is anti-Aghori, and they are not blowing themselves up because everybody else refuses to practice necrocannibalism. ;-)

K.