Jathedar Sri Akal Takhat Sahib On Darshan Singh Ragi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So called mighty kaur

you are a master twister also.I never said what you are attributing to me.

Both granths are important for sikh panth. One is guru and the otehr is granth of khalsa.If you do not believe in Dasam granth you need to write as mighty Kumari and not kaur.

I am not interested in medical histroy of fake professor.He is a dead wood for me after Jan 7.You can do his puja if you wish.

Mighty kaur judging by your agenda you must have starred in one of the Charritars, stirring trouble, those Charittars were a warning against venomous trecherous troubled women like you!

Kam ji

I have never seen you in such a mood.This so called mighty kumari asks for such answers.

There is a saying that " Soolan atte moorakh da moohn chhittar nal sidda keeta janda hai"

This means that thorns and fools are straightened by a strong shoe.This lady rejects adsam granth sahib and yet writes kaur with her name.This is height of idiocy for this follower of kababi ragi .

what is happening on january 7 ?

Amardeep ji

we are not facing only blasphemy of darsahn ragi.We are also facing a public relations compaign of anti sikh forces that are behind Ragi.

He goes to akal takhat to get propaganda mileage. he will go again but will not appear before akal takhat.This is a way to systematically erode respect of akal takhat from sikhs mind so that sikhs as a minority do not have a central command to guide them.

In all essence if he does not care to go there he will be excommunicated.then we will ahve some more to deal with after he is gone.

About Dasam Granth Parbodh Sabha, the newly created organisation to counter Anti-DG brigade. What a joke. All Babas, and few pseudo scholars. Challenge can be accepted, but before that they need to accept Sri Akal Takht Sahib's Sikh Rehat Maryada, which none of these follow. Nihangs, Taksals and all these Babas have their own maryada. Dhuma and party do Chalihe, hawan, 25 singh's Akhand Paath, DG parkash and all other crappy rituals which is against Sikh Rehat Maryada. How can there be discussion, untill they leave all this and come on atleast a common plateform.

The above is a typical retort by these atheists.This is a cover not to enter a debate as that will kill them in public. For your info babas are not challenging this fake prof.Challenge is from real professors about half a dozen who have worldly degrees and also professors of religion.

Bring out your rag tag brigade of 8 and 10 graders who attach fake titles with their names.They will never dare to come out of rat holes as they ahve no knowledge of scriptures.

Coz these puppet Jathedars work under Boss Badal. Due to the SGPC elections in near future, only Prof. was thier main enemy who can damage them. So they tried to eliminate him. But, its all way round now. Sikhs are conducting Kirtan Samagams every where.

Mighty kumari/begum ji

Sharabi/kababi have no chracter to damage otehrs.You are mistaken as most of these so called programmes in his followers' homes and not at gurudwaras. had it been so this kababi would have performed at gurudwara Rakab ganj on Guru sahib's birthday.

Mighty kaur judging by your agenda you must have starred in one of the Charritars, stirring trouble, those Charittars were a warning against venomous trecherous troubled women like you!

Now you are talking something senseless. I don't consider Charitropakhyan as writings of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Yes, you should be aware of me, coz I am Sikh of SGGS not of DG. SGGS gives pure thoughts not venomous as DG gives.

Mighty kumari/begum ji

Sharabi/kababi have no chracter to damage otehrs.You are mistaken as most of these so called programmes in his followers' homes and not at gurudwaras. had it been so this kababi would have performed at gurudwara Rakab ganj on Guru sahib's birthday.

Visit www.khalsanews.org, www.wakeupkhalsa.com to view reports on Gurdwara samagams, in Hoshiarpur, Kapurthala, Phagwara, Jaipur, Kanpur, Delhi etc. You need to open your eyes. Writing baseless, heard from somewhere, doesn't count. Visit the following:

17 Dec 09 New Delhi http://www.khalsanews.org/Dec2009i.htm

21 Dec Jaipur : http://www.khalsanews.org/Dec2009l.htm

23 Dec 09 Kanpur http://www.khalsanews.org/Dec2009/Dec2009r.htm

27 Dec 09 Hoshiarpur http://www.khalsanews.org/Dec2009/Dec2009t.htm

Main reason for not having program at Rakab Ganj is Sarna, who is playing double standards. He is afraid of being ex-communicated and moreover he is a politician, who needs vote. He is eyeing on SGPC elections.

Veer ji, have some open mind and broader spectrum to view the scenario. Don't just see what other wants you to see. Do ur own research.

The above is a typical retort by these atheists.This is a cover not to enter a debate as that will kill them in public. For your info babas are not challenging this fake prof.Challenge is from real professors about half a dozen who have worldly degrees and also professors of religion.

Bring out your rag tag brigade of 8 and 10 graders who attach fake titles with their names.They will never dare to come out of rat holes as they ahve no knowledge of scriptures.

By saying Atheists doens't make any difference. Say anything. Truth remains truth. DG supporters just know the language of killing 'maar deyange, sodh deyange....". If you people had some courgae, why did Hari Singh Randhawa ran away. Why is Iqbal Singh so called Jathedar of Patna Sahib, not able to answer even a single question.

Worldy degress never count in religion.

As Gurbani says : Jo prani nis din dheaavey, padaya anpadaya paramgat paave

Pad pad gaddi laddiye..........Nanak likhe ik gal hor houmay jhakhnaa jhaakh

By the way Prof is not in the hole, he is going everywhere in India for kirtan samagams, more to come in coming days.

Amardeep ji

we are not facing only blasphemy of darsahn ragi.We are also facing a public relations compaign of anti sikh forces that are behind Ragi.

He goes to akal takhat to get propaganda mileage. he will go again but will not appear before akal takhat.This is a way to systematically erode respect of akal takhat from sikhs mind so that sikhs as a minority do not have a central command to guide them.

In all essence if he does not care to go there he will be excommunicated.then we will ahve some more to deal with after he is gone.

If someone doesn't knows about the something, guide him don't misguide. Prof. appeared in front of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, not in puppet Jathedars room. Newspapers and TV channels showed it.

Akal Takht is a not mere building, its a concept, which needs to be understood.

3 of these Jathedras including Gurbachan Singh don't follow sri Akal Takht Sahib's Sikh Rehat Maryada. These puppets are themselves Tankhaiya, how can they call someone else.

By excommunicating, doesn't mean the end of the world. And to in this scenario, the puppets have made Sri Akal Takht as mere police station, where Babas like Dhuma, Dhanwant singh, Daljit Singh Chicago and more, go untouched, politicians like Badal and family, no matter how much they do against Sikhi, they are untouched. These are the people who have demoloshed the significance of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, not Prof. He himself says in kirtans samagams to follow SRM according to AKT.

Kam ji

I have never seen you in such a mood.This so called mighty kumari asks for such answers.

There is a saying that " Soolan atte moorakh da moohn chhittar nal sidda keeta janda hai"

This means that thorns and fools are straightened by a strong shoe.This lady rejects adsam granth sahib and yet writes kaur with her name.This is height of idiocy for this follower of kababi ragi .

Changing my name doesn't changes me. Answer to your quote "Pathar se sir takraoge to, sir toot jayega, chhittar kya cheez hai"

Who accepts DG? Who gave the authority to acept it? Its only people who doesn't have full faith in SGGS, they do. Is SGGS not sampuran?

For your knowlegde, "Kaur" doesn't comes from DG. The most important "Khande Dee Pahul" or "Amrit Ceremony" is not even mentioned in DG, who you people are trying to put on Sri Guru Gobind Singh's name. Check out the your resources then write something.

Sangat Ji

All this bickering name calling , wheres the piar :wub:

Why not have a discussion , in order to make sangat aware .

As far as i can gather the main issue is

1. why was bhog done of Dasam Granth in presense of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji , could

the Dasam Granth not be read on the side ?

2. Darshan Ragi / others saying Dasam Granth is not complete writing of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jin

is this the case /not ?

How can the sangat be educated ?

What is bad if anything in the Dasam Granth which is causing all this bad vibes ?

( please no name calling , bickering etc... )

Now you are talking something senseless. I don't consider Charitropakhyan as writings of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Yes, you should be aware of me, coz I am Sikh of SGGS not of DG. SGGS gives pure thoughts not venomous as DG gives.

You are lying above. Since you say that you are a sikh of SGGS only , you do not acknowledge any composition of Dasam Granth as of Guru Gobind singh sahib. Liars are caught on their own words.

Since you do not believe in any bani of Dasam granth then why are you having discussion here.

Edited by singh2

By saying Atheists doens't make any difference. Say anything. Truth remains truth. DG supporters just know the language of killing 'maar deyange, sodh deyange....". If you people had some courgae, why did Hari Singh Randhawa ran away. Why is Iqbal Singh so called Jathedar of Patna Sahib, not able to answer even a single question.

By the way Prof is not in the hole, he is going everywhere in India for kirtan samagams, more to come in coming days.

Most of these programmes were conducted at residences of his backers or anti sikh stooges of agencies.

This was an excercise to gain propaganda mileage and diminish akal takhat respect among sikhs. This was done by Govt after invading Golden temple in 1984.The purpose is take sikhs away from their center that is akal takhat.

Darshan ragi is doing their bidding now.But he failed miserably in this.

Kumari ji

Your fake prof will be a thing of past after Jan 7.He will join club of akirtghan and traitors who are already sent our of panth on this issue.

What debate this fake prof will have when he could not read one line from Dasam Granth. Do not tell me that his throat was sore and aching.

If someone doesn't knows about the something, guide him don't misguide. Prof. appeared in front of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, not in puppet Jathedars room. Newspapers and TV channels showed it.

Akal Takht is a not mere building, its a concept, which needs to be understood.

3 of these Jathedras including Gurbachan Singh don't follow sri Akal Takht Sahib's Sikh Rehat Maryada. These puppets are themselves Tankhaiya, how can they call someone else.

By excommunicating, doesn't mean the end of the world. And to in this scenario, the puppets have made Sri Akal Takht as mere police station, where Babas like Dhuma, Dhanwant singh, Daljit Singh Chicago and more, go untouched, politicians like Badal and family, no matter how much they do against Sikhi, they are untouched. These are the people who have demoloshed the significance of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, not Prof. He himself says in kirtans samagams to follow SRM according to AKT.

Might begum ji

Again same rants.Are you not ashamed of calling him a professor? How can a 10 grade become a professor. Stop lying you fakes.

In Punjabi there is a saying

" Kasaian de kehan te dangar nahin marde"

On wishes of butchers cattle do not die

You may curse akal takhat but it is not going to take our respect away from this great instituion of sikhs. Only traitors who work at behest of anti sikh elements condemn akal takhat.

Changing my name doesn't changes me. Answer to your quote "Pathar se sir takraoge to, sir toot jayega, chhittar kya cheez hai"

Who accepts DG? Who gave the authority to acept it? Its only people who doesn't have full faith in SGGS, they do. Is SGGS not sampuran?

For your knowlegde, "Kaur" doesn't comes from DG. The most important "Khande Dee Pahul" or "Amrit Ceremony" is not even mentioned in DG, who you people are trying to put on Sri Guru Gobind Singh's name. Check out the your resources then write something.

A sikh is baptized with banis of Dasam Granth and then he gets these names singh and kaur.Read sikh history before making shameless claims.Since you do not believe in DG youo are not a sikh in general and you have no business to use name kaur.

We know real target of gurnindaks is Amrit ceremony. Is Kaur mentioned in SGGS ji? If not why you are using it? Remove it and add begum/kumari after Mighty.

Sangat Ji

All this bickering name calling , wheres the piar :wub:

Why not have a discussion , in order to make sangat aware .

As far as i can gather the main issue is

1. why was bhog done of Dasam Granth in presense of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji , could

the Dasam Granth not be read on the side ?

2. Darshan Ragi / others saying Dasam Granth is not complete writing of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jin

is this the case /not ?

How can the sangat be educated ?

What is bad if anything in the Dasam Granth which is causing all this bad vibes ?

( please no name calling , bickering etc... )

Bhog of dasam Granth is not the issue.There is extensive discussion DG on this forum.Check archives.

99.9 per cent sikhs consider DG as bani of Guru sahib.Writing against DG is blasphemy and akal takhat has issued hukamnama calling such elements as mischief mongers.