Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:06 AM, HisServant said:

This experience happened again today. Except I was just sitting down focusing on my breath. It started off with this feeling of intoxication and then it started...

I went deeper this time. Up to the point where I had no sense of what was happening physically anymore. I could not hear sounds on a physical level. 

But once again.. the fear kicked in and it ended. This is the farthest I've gotten. Any suggestions on how to keep going deeper without getting scared?

relax bro go with the flow. Just let it come don't think too much (easier said than done the mind likes to wonder) and enjoy the experience. Think about now not what is going to happen next. Most important of all keep god in the mind remember to not get lost in experiences. Everything will come at its pace keep on doing simran and reading gurbani. Stay fearless god is there to guide u.

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned the body heating up a little while back. It continues to do this but to a greater extent. The temperature where I live in Canada is starting to linger into the negatives, there's snow, cold wind. But the body is still able to walk around outside without a jacket (sometimes even begin sweating). 

Its almost 11 pm here and my lower stomach area (below the belly button) is heating up so much for some reason. The rest of the body is at room temperature.

I believe it may be the blockages within clearing up. 

Just now, HisServant said:

I mentioned the body heating up a little while back. It continues to do this but to a greater extent. The temperature where I live in Canada is starting to linger into the negatives, there's snow, cold wind. But the body is still able to walk around outside without a jacket (sometimes even begin sweating). 

Its almost 11 pm here and my lower stomach area (below the belly button) is heating up so much for some reason. The rest of the body is at room temperature.

I believe it may be the blockages within clearing up. 

cool so u don't need the heater ur probably saving lots of money lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is it normal to feel detached from the taste of food? I used to love eating matthai but now I don't enjoy it as much. I don't know why but everything feels false only meditation feels good. In other words I only get pleasure from gurbani and simran. I feel like this: Har darshan ko mera man bahoo tapte jio trikhavant bin neer. Mere man prem laago har teer. Hamree bedhan har prabh janai mere man antar ki peer. Raaho. Mere har preetam ki koi baat sunave so bhai so mera beer.

I used to get really passionate when watching football but now I don't care who wins or looses. Everything that is not related to god I feel is a waste of time.

4 hours ago, tva prasad said:

is it normal to feel detached from the taste of food? I used to love eating matthai but now I don't enjoy it as much. I don't know why but everything feels false only meditation feels good. In other words I only get pleasure from gurbani and simran. I feel like this: Har darshan ko mera man bahoo tapte jio trikhavant bin neer. Mere man prem laago har teer. Hamree bedhan har prabh janai mere man antar ki peer. Mere har preetam ki koi baat sunave so bhai so mera beer.

I used to get really passionate when watching football but now I don't care who wins or looses. Everything that is not related to god I feel is a waste of time.

any1?

I also don't like food now. I feel hungry but when I eat a little I feel full and don't like food. What's happening plz answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it is possible that as your mind turns inwards some of the desires it once had are slowly let go.

I'm feeling similiar in other aspects, as if my mind is becoming numb. The mental chatter it once had seems to be drifting away and I can sit at times and just be brain dead so to speak. Even trying to force it to do mental simran feels like a strain. It's like my mind doesn't care about anything or anyone anymore. 

Just now, Sat1176 said:

I guess it is possible that as your mind turns inwards some of the desires it once had are slowly let go.

I'm feeling similiar in other aspects, as if my mind is becoming numb. The mental chatter it once had seems to be drifting away and I can sit at times and just be brain dead so to speak. Even trying to force it to do mental simran feels like a strain. It's like my mind doesn't care about anything or anyone anymore. 

thanx a lot bro :)

On 5/2/2017 at 2:07 AM, tva prasad said:

any1?

I also don't like food now. I feel hungry but when I eat a little I feel full and don't like food. What's happening plz answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

This your situation is a consequence of your conscioussly increase in time and love to Him, and in return, you are being showered by His apaar Kirpa.

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Lucky said:

Well done! You've accomplished a few things here. You may noticed that your body was dong simran whilst your mind was just enjoying doses of anand. These are just the beginnings of the true anand that is yet to come. I'm still trying to swallow whatever comes along my path.

You've smashed through some barriers now and shed some layers of ego and dirt. In terms of spiritual energies. you will also have had some newer energy nadis blasting open and doing jap.

Huge amounts of energy are coming down to you and it is important that you utilise and gear these towards the right direction. Practicing brahmacharya (conserving semen), is highly recommended. I'm pretty certain that because your anand has been rising, then the kaam influences wouldn't have found any routes into your mind either, because your mind will have risen over the 5 dhoots. 

Believe me, it's no lack of sleep and I know it leaves you wondering "why am I not tired?"  You may have many days and weeks when all you will have is 2-3 hours sleep a night, Yet, you will feel completely energised!  To be honest, I never understand it at first and got worried thinking It were some kind of insomnia. 

You may have noticed something different when you looked in the mirror during those few days?

Indescribable....Yes. Can you really explain it?......No.  However, you may be able to confirm to yourself that in such state of mind, you are above both pain and joy.  Whilst you will also get a sense of "feeling" hukam, rather than just knowing it as a term that is used.

A few different techniques can be tried and some are extremely tough to grasp. You can pm me if you are having some difficulties, as I may be able to help on one's that I've worked on and practiced myself.  But yes,.. I think you should definitely have a crack at some deeper meditative jugtees where you can sit in absolute silence.

You are amazing brother. Sending you so much love. I will message you later tonight. 

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:01 AM, HisServant said:

I hope everyone is doing well. 

An experience happened a little while ago which I thought I might share. 

A few days ago something happened where I was wide awake but felt some of the experiences I've only felt during deep meditation. It started around 12 am and lasted until around 6 am. For the entire night I sat there, wide awake, just taking in everything that was happening. There was no boredom, no desire to do anything. But reality felt very joyful and an extreme emotional feeling of love took over.

It felt as if extreme amounts of energy were pouring into the body (these feelings of love and energy happen regularly but that night it was at its peak). Vibrations were at full intensity all throughout the body. Ears blasting a deep tone sound.

I didn't have time to sleep the next day so I ended up being awake for a total of 41 hours. There wasn't really any tiredness but I did eventually just put myself to sleep. I'm not sure if the lack of tiredness had to do with anything. It might just have been my body being used to not sleeping because of school.

But overall, it was very indescribable. I'm curious to see if it ever happens again. 

Reading week is next week so I'll have a week off of school. The plan is to experiment around. Might try using that technique by Baba Isher Singh Ji that was posted in the Anhad Naad conversation. 

bro does it feel anything like this:

u feel vibrations in every inch of ur body, very strongly. All u feel is love nothing else and ur mind feels indescribable joy. U care about nothing else. All u feel is love for god. Ur mind gets no other thought.

On 2/18/2017 at 8:56 PM, paapiman said:

Bro, have you noticed that you feel these vibrations more in winters as compared to summer?

Also, what sound was being blasted? Waheguru? Kirtan?

Bhul chuk maaf

yes i too have noticed this , i dont do Nitnem or anything much however a little more than a month ago i started doing Chaupai Sahib and Sohila before going to sleep . I do the paath between 1-2 am depend when i am returning from work .