Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

On 7/23/2014 at 3:29 PM, Sat1176 said:

For the past couple of days the air is flowing through both my nostrils much more frequently and for longer periods of time. It is a very cold sensation and you can literally feel the air passing up through the nostrils and between the eyes and up between the eyebrows and into the forehead. When I close my eyes to do simran it does feel as if I'm able to jap from deeper within my own consciousness. But the cooling sensation felt at the trikuti region is quite distracting at the moment. I find my dhyaan constantly shifting to this location rather than being able to focus on the jap within. When I just relax I can feel a pulling sensation. Very strange in deed.

I wonder how this works the breathing process because I have no knowledge about this at all. Like when u do simran with breathing technique u take long deep breaths and thn say wahe-guru or can it be normal breathing and thn do it. I wish I could see someone doing it and thn get a better idea. Isn't there any video related to this. I've tried doing both ways long breath in  thn little pause thn long breath out. And thn just like we breathe normally but concentration more on the breathing and try to match wahe - guru with it. The long breaths makes me uncomfortable can't do it for too long but with the normal breathing and doing simran is better thn other but not easy at the same time. Any suggestions for me would be really appreciated. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently, whenever I concentrate my awareness fully during meditation my body starts to shake very much. when my concentration breaks the shaking stops. if, however my concentration does not break my body starts moving. e.g. this morning i was concentrating with full focus and my head started to tilt backwards and then to the left side when my concentration broke my head was tilted all the way to the left. my back was also straightening up then it curved a bit inward. at that moment i could hear the naad over loud music; the naad was loudly sounding in both of my ears. does anyone know why this happens? it will be greatly helpful thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/10/2017 at 7:36 AM, tva prasad said:

Recently, whenever I concentrate my awareness fully during meditation my body starts to shake very much. when my concentration breaks the shaking stops. if, however my concentration does not break my body starts moving. e.g. this morning i was concentrating with full focus and my head started to tilt backwards and then to the left side when my concentration broke my head was tilted all the way to the left. my back was also straightening up then it curved a bit inward. at that moment i could hear the naad over loud music; the naad was loudly sounding in both of my ears. does anyone know why this happens? it will be greatly helpful thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HisServant said:

I had a pretty cool experience yesterday that I thought I'd share. I was sitting on a bench in my school's library. It was around 9:50 am and I needed to kill time until 11. Saas Saas was automatically going so I just started following it and focusing on the internal jaap. I started to hear my heartbeat as the mind was getting quieter and then the jaap started to transition to the heartbeat. Eventually, the focus got so strong that I would get absorbed into the jaap, thoughts would stop and I lost awareness of everything around me. Then moments would come where my curiosity would notice what's happening and everything would stop and I'd go back to saas saas. At one point I was absorbed in the heartbeat and it felt like someone lightly punched me around the navel area (this was the only time something other than thoughts caused my focus to break). The focus on the heartbeat was on and off until eventually, it got so strong that I completely knocked out. I woke up around 11:15 feeling so much peace and mental stability.  

I remember someone posted an analogy where they said the power from baikhri bani is like 1 unit, madhma 100 units, pasanti 1000 units etc. I never understood this but after what happened yesterday I think I know what they meant. 

Waheguru amazing post

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Lucky said:

The taste you experience here is preliminary. In a sense it's the taste of what's to come. In the same manner, you can hear some of the panj shabads early on, but they are pavan shabads because you are not in or past sehaj sunn when you hear them. The tastes of these drips are blessings and signs of encouragement from nirankaar, in the hope that you drink the real naam amrit.

In short, it's not the same rass as naam amrit or the "amrit peeevoh sada chir jeevo"  { 'drink the amrit and live forever'(elixir of life) }.  and it's not the amrit where you receive 'amrit katha' (intuitive gyaan).

I can give you a much more detailed answer involving gurbani, yoga, alchemy and even buddhism if i get a chance. But I'm gonna be busy for a while with physical trainer and doing bhagtee. (gotta work on both physical and sukham sareer with a strict regime)     However, you should beg for more because it will help you rise further.

That's good to know. Thank you as always. 

That's all I needed to confirm. The longer answer would be interesting for general knowledge but no rush at all. Definitely, take care of what you need to do first.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 10:01 AM, Sat1176 said:

I'm not sure if this is related to simran or not but my body and clothes are building up loads of static electricity for the past few days. I can hear the crackling sounds as I touch various things. It even feels quite uncomfortable on the skin and especially my back.

Do you comb your hair 2-3 times daily, with a wooden Kangha for 2-3 minutes each time.

Bhul chuk maaf

16 hours ago, paapiman said:

Try that Paaji. It might help to reduce the static build-up.

According to Rehat Maryada too, a Sikh must comb his hair (head/facial) with a wooden kangha twice daily.

Bhul chuk maaf

to add on: with wooden kangha barefooted on grass or earth. One feel energetic (positive) thereafter.

48 minutes ago, gdskler said:

to add on: with wooden kangha barefooted on grass or earth. One feel energetic (positive) thereafter.

Thanks Paaji.

Another important point is that the wooden Kangha should not have any metallic parts attached to it. Some Kanghas have a small metallic khanda or Kirpan embedded in them.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest Kiran Kaur

Waheguru Fateh ji,

i really need help. Please help if anyone had this experience or knowledge about it.i got high blood pressure three years ago and doctor told me to do meditation. As lack of knowledge I searched on YouTube and found one binaural beats( to balance your 7 chakras meditation). I started that with headphones on. Three months later, I experienced few things like body vibrations, tickles in middle of head,something middle of chest and some stars during sleep. I got very scared and felt regret that I born in Sikh family what I am doing.since then I stopped that meditation and started doing Japji sahib. I am also doing meditation on Waheguru mantra but I am not baptised yet. But it’s like two years I still feel something moving in middle of my head and heavy pressure middle of my eyebrows.what should I do? I don’t want it because sometimes I get headaches and sore eyes too.i want everything according to gutbani. I don’t want any experience before my avastha because it is dangerous for you. That’s why I don’t do any bani’s at Amritvale. Because I am afraid to have any experiences. i also read bandginama, it explains the stages. But according to it, I am not at any stage yet. Then why I am feeling all of this. One more thing, sometimes I feel sweet saliva in my mouth. What should I do? Please help 🙏🏼

12 hours ago, Guest Kiran Kaur said:

Waheguru Fateh ji,

i really need help. Please help if anyone had this experience or knowledge about it.i got high blood pressure three years ago and doctor told me to do meditation. As lack of knowledge I searched on YouTube and found one binaural beats( to balance your 7 chakras meditation). I started that with headphones on. Three months later, I experienced few things like body vibrations, tickles in middle of head,something middle of chest and some stars during sleep. I got very scared and felt regret that I born in Sikh family what I am doing.since then I stopped that meditation and started doing Japji sahib. I am also doing meditation on Waheguru mantra but I am not baptised yet. But it’s like two years I still feel something moving in middle of my head and heavy pressure middle of my eyebrows.what should I do? I don’t want it because sometimes I get headaches and sore eyes too.i want everything according to gutbani. I don’t want any experience before my avastha because it is dangerous for you. That’s why I don’t do any bani’s at Amritvale. Because I am afraid to have any experiences. i also read bandginama, it explains the stages. But according to it, I am not at any stage yet. Then why I am feeling all of this. One more thing, sometimes I feel sweet saliva in my mouth. What should I do? Please help 🙏🏼

Waheguru

Kiran Kaur jee - Why don't you get Baptized? Why are you delaying in taking this mandatory step of Sikhism?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 14/03/2018 at 4:29 AM, Guest Kiran Kaur said:

Waheguru Fateh ji,

Stop concentrating between the eyes or eye brows if you feel pressure. Just relax your gaze and listen to the simran or path as you do it. Experiences are not in your control. They will come and go depending on your stillness at that time. Breathe slowly to stop the jerks from happening. It is just your pathways cleaning any blockages. Try and find sangat near you and jap together to gain confidence.

From your post I think your quite young so try not to panic or be fearful. Nothing will happen. 

If you experience sweet saliva then that’s good. Just accept and be greatful. You must be doing something right if your getting it. Just slowly carry on...

Guest Kiran kaur

I am very thankful for your reply Sat1176.Actually I was expecting your reply. I live in Australia, I called  two Gurudwara sahib near  by me and asked if they are doing Simran jap at Sunday Mornings. They both said no.unfortunately, I don’t have any friends who are on this path. But sometimes I go to gurudwara sahib to listen kirtan.

i always do ardas to Waheguru, to give me kamayi vale gurusikhs sangat.

If you have more suggestions, please share... 

Waheguru Fateh ji. 

13 hours ago, Guest Kiran kaur said:

I am very thankful for your reply Sat1176.Actually I was expecting your reply. I live in Australia, I called  two Gurudwara sahib near  by me and asked if they are doing Simran jap at Sunday Mornings. They both said no.unfortunately, I don’t have any friends who are on this path. But sometimes I go to gurudwara sahib to listen kirtan.

i always do ardas to Waheguru, to give me kamayi vale gurusikhs sangat.

If you have more suggestions, please share... 

Waheguru Fateh ji. 

Bhen Ji you are right it is very very hard to meet someone on the path of Bhagati and Simran. Have you thought about joining this site as a member ? 

Guest Kiran Kaur

Waheguru Fateh bhai sahib, 

I tried to join it. But it’s not letting me do it with name of kiran  Kaur because I already exist with this name as a guest. So, I am choosing kiran kaur 1. 

Waheguru Fateh.