Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

• 2 weeks later...

I think waheguru is about to give me the biggest exam of my life. The past years simran, gurbani reading is about to be put to the test. My faith in one and only waheguru is going to be challenged. Will I be able to accept his hukam. Why do I say this? Because my son who is only a few weeks old is in intensive care and the consultant has almost given up and says all you can do is pray and hope for a miracle. They believe my son has a extremely rare condition of which I will not go into details but it doesn't look good.

I have decided on the name Hargun Singh for my son. If you have a spare moment sangat ji my humble benti with folded hands and tears in my eyes please say just one Waheguru in his his name. Maybe waheguru ji will listen and save him.......

My heart goes out to you and your family. May all your efforts and bentis conjure some divine blessings for your son.

Waheguru.

With my hand on my heart, i can truly say that you should have the utmost faith in the lord. All the possible odds can be beaten at any time according to his will. He can change and turn around the master game plan whenever it needs be.

I, myself, am witness and survivor of someone who has beaten the most incredible odds of over a million to one to be here today !

Therefore, i can never ever doubt the work of akal purakh.

Have pure faith in his hukam, no matter what the outcome is.

All the bumps and obstacles that come our way, are part of the bigger master plan which is always about his love and truth.

Pray for strength and guidance for all around you.

Waheguru

wjkk wjkf sat veer,

It is the duty of Sikh to keep doing ardass, so keep doing bentian. asin taan guru ji kolon hi mangna hai. ik takeya bharosa tereyan charna hor sabe dhayian dherian.

Guru ji is Samrath. Bas ardass karo, and increase simran/nitnem. If Guru Ji likes he will shower His blessings.

Wjkk wjkf

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and prayers and personal messages of support. As Ragmaala quite rightly said " ik takeya bharosa tereyan charna hor sabe dhayian dherian." Waheguruuuuuu!!!!

Just thought I'd share with you all a recent recording I did of a really divine simran session by Veer Manpreet Singh ji. It's really deep powerful elevating simran. Hope you enjoy...

http://soundcloud.com/satwant13/20131115-simran-veer-manpreet

Edited by Sat1176

My dear friends on this forum my son is still in the intensive care. For some unexplainable reason his liver is not able to clear jaundice on its own. The doctors have treated him with phototherapy which is a blue light which breaks down the yellowish look you sometimes see in newborn children. In his case his jaundice reaches treatment levels again within 24 hours of turning off the lights. If jaundice reaches very high levels it can effect the brain causing staining hence killing off that part of the brain. His levels went severely high but were bought down with light therapy. In almost all cases treatment stops when levels reach certain levels and the liver cleans up the rest. In his case doctors are claiming his liver might not have the required enzymes to breakdown the bilurubin (yellow pigmentation) for natural excretion. For the next week they are treating him by not turning off the lights at all and giving him an enzyme inducer drug to see if his enzymes are just lazy and need to be awakened. If this doesn't work even the doctors don't know what they will do next. Ever so quickly consultants say their limits have been reached as far as western medicine is concerned. Prayer is all they are suggesting to us at the moment. Just pray the medicine works. They say it's a long shot but are giving it a try.

Rest now is Waheguru's hands.. I have never felt so helpless and empty like this before. The little fella is only a few weeks old and is just a beautiful little Singh. My dreams I had for him that I would sit down with him to teach him a little bit about simran have just been shattered. It was my only wish for him that he would take my little knowledge and desire for simran and hopefully succeed in the purpose of this life. I wanted to start him so young where I have only grasped the basic concepts in my late 30's. Anyway it's not over till the fat lady sings so best to be positive and pray waheguru showers his grace.

I just go to the hospital and sit there with him and do jaap near him. If I'm lucky he is awake and looks up at me as I slowly do the jaap gently so he can hear. I was sitting in the hospital beside his incubator the other night in the early hours of the morning. A nurse who I never saw before came up to me and asked if I believed in god? I said I did and she said, "so do I." She said the best thing i could do for my son was pray. "pray like you have never prayed before and those lights will come off and your son will get better."

We all are with you Bhaisaab ..Waheguru Ang Sang Sahaai ...Akaal Purakh ji sadde bhatije di rakkheyo karo ji ...

rogn qy Ar sogn qy jl jogn qy bhu BWiq bcwvY ]

--
sqüR Anyk clwvq Gwv qaU qn eyk n lwgn pwvY ]
--
rwKq hY Apno kr dY kr pwp sMbUh h Bytn pwvY ]
--
AOr kI bwq khw kh qo so su pyt hI ky pt bIc bcwvY ]6]248]

rogan thae ar sogan thae jal jogan thae bahu bhaath bachaavai |
saathr anaek chalaavath ghaav thoo than eaek n laagan paavai |
raakhath hai apano kar dhai kar paap sanbooh n bhaettan paavai |
aar kee baath kehaa keh tho saa s paett hee kae patt beech bachaavai

He safeguards from maladies, grief and aquatic animals in a number of ways.
The enemy may strike many a blow, yet a minor injury cannot be inflicted on the body.
He holds out his hand to protect and hampers the multitude of sins from approaching.
What else need I mention to you about other matters, He even protects (the embryo) in the membrane of the womb (of the mother)

Edited by jaikaara

Sat1176, today I logged onto this forum for the first time in months, if not over a year. This thread is the best thing I've read on the internet in a very long time. That child is not yours, he is Waheguru's. Whatever happens is Waheguru's hukam. Your son will take as many breaths as have been written for him, according to his past karma.

Leave everything to Waheguru, you can only do Ardas with complete concentration. Talk to Waheguru.

Akaal Sahai!!!

Matheen, your absolutely right about everything is Waheguru's hukam however to feel a sence of love and parental responsibility for your child is also a natural human emotion. Ultimately yes I understand the bigger picture and I hope the teachings which my guru has imparted upon me run deep enough to accept whatever path he has laid out for us.

Edited by Sat1176

sat veer ji,

There are some shabads recited by Guru Arjun Dev Ji for health of Bal Sri Guru Harbgobind Sahib ji. Maybe you should look into continuous repetition of those. Maybe someone can provide appropriate links for those shabads.

And you can always recite Sukhmani Sahib near the baby. The Gurbani will permeate into kids body and I am sure with full faith, that it can even change the intelligence inside the DNA which is ultimately responsible for protein synthesis. This is my belief.

Just go with full faith, prayers, Gurbani path like no tomorrow.

We are kalyug human beings, we dont have the ability to accept bhana/hukam like Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji maharaj. We should only keep doing ardaas for the chardikala of the baby.

Pavho daan theeth hoye mango

jachak mange daan dehe pyarea

jo mange thakur apne te soi soi deve

icha poorak sarab sukhdata har ja ke vass hai kamdhena, so aisa har dhyayie ...

Mirtak ko jeevalnhar..

SARAB ROG KA AUKHAD NAAM...

Satguru data dyaal hai

Satgur sabna da bhala manayeda...

So veer ji , tusi chardikala singh ho, Guru Saheb kirpa karan sarean te.

His jaundice levels are slowly going down and setting new all time lows. With guru ji's grace we pray the trend continues. Doctors were saying he would remain in the 250 range. Yesterday he fell to 215. He needs to reach 100-150 to stop treatments. Waheguru

One of my favourite shabads:

thila(n)g mehalaa 5 ghar 3 ||

Tilang, Fifth Mehla, Third House:

miharavaan saahib miharavaan ||

Merciful, the Lord Master is Merciful.

saahib maeraa miharavaan ||

My Lord Master is Merciful.

jeea sagal ko dhaee dhaan || rehaao ||

He gives His gifts to all beings. ||Pause||

thoo kaahae ddolehi praaneeaa thudhh raakhaigaa sirajanehaar ||

Why do you waver, O mortal being? The Creator Lord Himself shall protect you.

jin paidhaaeis thoo keeaa soee dhaee aadhhaar ||1||

He who created you, will also give you nourishment. ||1||

jin oupaaee maedhanee soee karadhaa saar ||

The One who created the world, takes care of it.

ghatt ghatt maalak dhilaa kaa sachaa paravadhagaar ||2||

In each and every heart and mind, the Lord is the True Cherisher. ||2||

kudharath keem n jaaneeai vaddaa vaeparavaahu ||

His creative potency and His value cannot be known; He is the Great and carefree Lord.

kar ba(n)dhae thoo ba(n)dhagee jichar ghatt mehi saahu ||3||

O human being, meditate on the Lord, as long as there is breath in your body. ||3||

thoo samarathh akathh agochar jeeo pi(n)dd thaeree raas ||

O God, You are all-powerful, inexpressible and imperceptible; my soul and body are Your capital.

reham thaeree sukh paaeiaa sadhaa naanak kee aradhaas ||4||3||

By Your Mercy, may I find peace; this is Nanak's lasting prayer. ||4||3|

If you would like to listen to this shabad then there is nice version on

http://soundcloud.com/satwant3/20130217-veer-manpreet-singh

Time index 47:27

Edited by Sat1176

Raagmala ji, thank you for the shabad suggestions. Other members including my wife are reciting chopai as much as they can. For me personally my faith and love is in his naam as you stated with the shabad Sarab Rog Ka Aukhad Naam. My waheguru knows my hearts desire when I jap his naam at this present time. I will stick with the one mantar in which I have full faith and which I feel penetrates my deepest levels of my heart and mind. I call to him and only him to shower his grace if he so desires.

Edited by Sat1176

His jaundice levels are slowly going down and setting new all time lows. With guru ji's grace we pray the trend continues. Doctors were saying he would remain in the 250 range. Yesterday he fell to 215. He needs to reach 100-150 to stop treatments. Waheguru.

Sangat ji it looks like our ardas is being heard and Waheguru ji's grace is being bestowed. Today the doctors are surprised to see a reading of 145.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

Unfortunately our Singh did a u turn since the last good result and slowly climbed back up the severity ladder. Not much more than doctors can do except keep him under the blue lights to try and breakdown the jaundice for him until the results of detailed blood tests come back which will take weeks. After that top liver consultants in the country will see him but our local hospital has already consulted them and I don't have much faith. Really difficult time for the Mrs and I. I can't seem to focus on my jaap anymore but still try and do whatever little I can.

Sat

I have no idea what you are going through, to be honest, but if it is anything like the feeling of carrying a lot of weight on the shoulders, and feeling like utter crap inside your stomach and everywhere, then this is it bro! You are a spiritual athlete and these are the spiritual olympics!

Just focus on simran. During times that becomes impossible, focus on the negative feelings. Try to clarify them through focused observation as much as possible. Try to connect with the baby as much as possible through this kind of focus.

ਸਲੋਕ ਕਬੀਰ ॥
सलोक कबीर ॥
Salok Kabīr.
Shalok, Kabeer:

ਗਗਨ ਦਮਾਮਾ ਬਾਜਿਓ ਪਰਿਓ ਨੀਸਾਨੈ ਘਾਉ ॥
गगन दमामा बाजिओ परिओ नीसानै घाउ ॥
Gagan ḏamāmā bāji▫o pari▫o nīsānai gẖā▫o.
The battle-drum beats in the sky of the mind; aim is taken, and the wound is inflicted.

ਖੇਤੁ ਜੁ ਮਾਂਡਿਓ ਸੂਰਮਾ ਅਬ ਜੂਝਨ ਕੋ ਦਾਉ ॥੧॥
खेतु जु मांडिओ सूरमा अब जूझन को दाउ ॥१॥
Kẖeṯ jo māʼndi▫o sūrmā ab jūjẖan ko ḏā▫o. ||1||
The spiritual warriors enter the field of battle; now is the time to fight! ||1||

ਸੂਰਾ ਸੋ ਪਹਿਚਾਨੀਐ ਜੁ ਲਰੈ ਦੀਨ ਕੇ ਹੇਤ ॥
सूरा सो पहिचानीऐ जु लरै दीन के हेत ॥
Sūrā so pahicẖānī▫ai jo larai ḏīn ke heṯ.
He alone is known as a spiritual hero, who fights in defense of religion.

ਪੁਰਜਾ ਪੁਰਜਾ ਕਟਿ ਮਰੈ ਕਬਹੂ ਨ ਛਾਡੈ ਖੇਤੁ ॥੨॥੨॥
पुरजा पुरजा कटि मरै कबहू न छाडै खेतु ॥२॥२॥
Purjā purjā kat marai kabhū na cẖẖādai kẖeṯ. ||2||2||
He may be cut apart, piece by piece, but he never leaves the field of battle. ||2||2||

All the best out there my friend!

PS Don't share anything with us until he is completely healthy, just focus on the battle.