Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

Guest parampreet singh
On 12/7/2012 at 6:48 PM, Sat1176 said:

If I close my eye's for an extended period of time a void begins to open up and I can see a kind of dark blue/purpleish background as opposed to pitch black. Not sure if that's just from light entering through the eye lids or its the colour of the agya charkra beginning to show itself.

Anyone else willing to share their experiences or this is going to be a one person thread?

i dont have personal exp of it.  but i heard that is jap ji sahib vikhya. you will see too many different colors when  agya chkara begning and it will end up with bright white glowing light. you are on right path Sir

Guest bsingh
11 hours ago, Guest parampreet singh said:

i dont have personal exp of it.  but i heard that is jap ji sahib vikhya. you will see too many different colors when  agya chkara begning and it will end up with bright white glowing light. you are on right path Sir

what happens once the agya chakra opens?

I see white spots of light around the room. Coming from the sides and from the top. Why is this happening? (I am very confused) is this a bad thing? Anyone else experienced this?

2 hours ago, Guest *** said:

I see white spots of light around the room. Coming from the sides and from the top. Why is this happening? (I am very confused) is this a bad thing? Anyone else experienced this?

Guest jee - Have you talked to a optometrist about it?

Bhul chuk maaf

4 hours ago, Guest *** said:

Are you getting enough sleep? Sometimes if I don't sleep well for a few days I can occasionally get black floating spots.

Have you tried using an eye wash solution?

10 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

Are you getting enough sleep? Sometimes if I don't sleep well for a few days I can occasionally get black floating spots.

Have you tried using an eye wash solution?

I haven't slept well for the past few days I think that's why it is happening. Thanx for ur reply Sat ji. They r decreasing now, I slept alright last night. I also appreciate your post paapiman ji. Thanx alot guys.

Guest gurmeet
Just now, Manrajsingh said:

Will anyone tell me please that how much meditation one should do everyday to see the changes??

Thanks 

wjkk wjkf

do as much as u can. Always remember vaheguru and meditate on his name with every breath & morsel of food. U feel detachment from the world, u will feel more content. Try it

can someone answer my post now?

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

8 hours ago, Manrajsingh said:

Will anyone tell me please that how much meditation one should do everyday to see the changes??

Thanks 

Singh Saab, the minimum requirement for every Sikh is approximately 2.5 hrs (which includes the mandatory Nitnem) in a day. After that, do as much as you can. 

Key points:

• Make sure you do meditation with firm belief and love
  • Make sure you apply Gurmat principles in your life
  • Do sangat of Gurmukhs (it is a relatively faster method to move ahead)

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 weeks later...
On July 17, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Guest bsingh said:

what happens once the agya chakra opens?

massage almond oil or saron da tayl into your head: on your temples, the top of your head, and the top back of your head. that should help with the headaches. think of an engine runnign without enogh lubricant, that is why many get headaches.

Guest tuhi tu
Just now, Xylitol said:

massage almond oil or saron da tayl into your head: on your temples, the top of your head, and the top back of your head. that should help with the headaches. think of an engine runnign without enogh lubricant, that is why many get headaches.

I put on A LOT of saron da tayl, almond oil is my second choice (if I run out of saron da tayl).

Guest tuhi tu

Guys thanx 4 ur suggestions. I m pretty sure the headaches have nothing to do with medical/ health reasons, as I explored through it b4 I posted this post. It happens when I meditate and stays 4 several hours after meditation. Plz let me know & guide me if any of you have experienced this b4. It has been occurring 4 4/5 days now. Plz help me get out of dubita.

7 hours ago, Guest tuhi tu said:

Guys thanx 4 ur suggestions. I m pretty sure the headaches have nothing to do with medical/ health reasons, as I explored through it b4 I posted this post. It happens when I meditate and stays 4 several hours after meditation. Plz let me know & guide me if any of you have experienced this b4. It has been occurring 4 4/5 days now. Plz help me get out of dubita.

You going to need to give bit more details about how your doing simran.

Are you doing Amrit vela simran and possibly lacking sleep.

Are you straining the eyes by looking up?

Are you doing verbal or mental Jaap?

Guest tuhi tu
6 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

You going to need to give bit more details about how your doing simran.

Are you doing Amrit vela simran and possibly lacking sleep.

Are you straining the eyes by looking up?

Are you doing verbal or mental Jaap?

I have not done amrit vela simran sadly this week ?. I do not look up while doing simran, I read from the gutka sahib. I do verbal jaap then mental throughout the day ( gur Prasad). Btw the pressure on my third eye is increasing. I can feel it throughout the day. I feel like harry potter LOL. Maybe the headaches r cause of the third eye (maybe there is pressure on my skull)? Idk.

the general rule of thumb is that if you are not putting the presure or focus there yourself, if the pressure is increasing all by itself, then it's safe to ignore it and to keep japping. 

i've been through periods during which i felt immense pressures there as well and it went away after some (long) time. the best thing to do is find a sant to help guide you. in the meantime, keep on with your spiritual practice, sounds like there is nothing to worry about. 

Edited by Xylitol

Guest tuhi tu
Just now, Xylitol said:

the general rule of thumb is that if you are not putting the presure or focus there yourself, if the pressure is increasing all by itself, then it's safe to ignore it and to keep japping. 

i've been through periods during which i felt immense pressures there as well and it went away after some (long) time. the best thing to do is find a sant to help guide you. in the meantime, keep on with your spiritual practice, sounds like there is nothing to worry about. 

thanx A LOT Xylitol ji for ur input I will ignore it. Thanx all of u guys for ur input I am really grateful ??.

Guest Super  important

The key to safety is to not put additional pressure there yourself.  If the pressure happens by itself there is no problem.  If it's too much,  you can always try to switch mantras.  What are you japping? 

Guest Meditation

If more healthy fats in your diet don't help then maybe stretching would. When the neck and head muscles get stiff from being in one position it can cause one heck of a headache . drink enough water too.

Edited by Xylitol

Guest Lost soul

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

I want to know that what is the effect of kaam on ones sprituality? If anyone induldged in self pleasing kaamic actvities will it effect his kamayi and how it will?

bhul chuk maaa.....f