Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

Just now, BhagatSingh said:

@tva prasad
Learn to relax while the faces and eye are appearing.

This is something you can do inside your mind and body. Is to become silent and relax all muscles and memory when the eyes and faces are there.

You said you become uncomfortable and you start wondering why they are there.
Becoming uncomfortable - is an example of tension in teh mind and in the body.
Wondering why they are there - is an example of mental noise.

You must become quiet and relax into the meditation. When you have an experience of seeing eyes and faces, then you must be quiet.

If it helps, think of the eyes and face as a gift from God, and watch the show with full engagement, full atttention but also full silence and full relaxation.

Here's an example, I just thought of -
If God invited you to watch TV with him, would you become uncomfortable and wonder why you are watching TV with God? Or would you be silent and enjoy the process of watching TV with God?

once I read on reddit that if u see an eye that is fully black with whit outline it means a demon is staring at u and is a sign of possession but I never got possessed since then I feel uncomfortable about seeing all that stuff.

28 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

once I read on reddit that if u see an eye that is fully black with whit outline it means a demon is staring at u and is a sign of possession but I never got possessed since then I feel uncomfortable about seeing all that stuff.

Haha!

22 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

anyway what would i b trying to do by concentrating on the experience isn't it better of ignored as it is a distraction? Shouldn't i rather focus on the dhun of gurbani and gurmantar as lucky ji said.

The key is to set a goal and focus on it without distraction.

If you set a goal that today I will meditate on the mantra (auditory stimulus), then you ignore all other distractions and focus on the mantra. if you see eyes, you ignore them and focus on the mantra.

If you set a goal that today I will meditate on the eyes (visual stimulus), then you ignore all other distractions and focus on the eyes. If you get uncomfortable or questions or other thoughts, where you find yourself wondering "why", then you ignore all those thoughts and focus on watching the eyes.

Step 1 Set a Goal for yourself
Step 2 Follow through with it

When you are doing any process, your aim is to become concentrated. Not concentrated in a tight way, but in a relaxed way. That is why I said that when you are watching the eyes, you have to fully relax.

Whatever you are doing, chanting mantra or watching eyes, just imagine you are doing it with God, and you will slowly relax into God's lap.