Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

49 minutes ago, Bal Rehal said:

I am looking at a huge eyeball ..... just eyeball hanging about in the air. 

When Baghat Naamdev was sent to the mandhir which was believed to be inhabited by a deadly spirit - he imagine it to be God and the spirit did change into God to give him darshan. All the pandits were amazed. There is a particular shabad which Bhagat Ji said at that time.

Bro, was it a human eye ball or something else?

Can you please provide more details on the sakhi above?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

This is the shabad which bhagat Ji recited at that time. I think the sakhi itself is in the Guru Nank Janam sakhi written by Bhai Bala. I am not sure, but I think this shabad is not included in the SGGS. 

The sakhi goes something like the pundits who were with Naamdev were jealous of Bhagat Naandev Ji. So they planned a clever way to get him killed (indirectly) as there was a well near a certain Mandhir. They invited him to a rein swai where they would perform all night kirtan at this mandhir. There was a haunted well nearby - whoever approached it got killed - therefore it was out of use. 

Some time into the kirtan, the Pundits started saying they were thirsty. No one would volunteer to go to the haunted well to fetch water. Bhagat Naamdev was sent. 

When he went there, he saw a huge scary ghosty figure shoot out to stop him from fetching water. However Bhagat Ji saw Parmatmas roop in everyone. Therefore he started to sing this shabad - asking God why he was appearing to him in this dreadful form. 

The scary roop changed into the image of God which he had fixed in his mind. The evil pundits were thus ashamed. Their plan to kill bhagat Ji did not work. 

Was a human eyeball....very huge... but amazingly I was not scared. It was surrounded by some warm comforting light which just gives you the feeling it is not evil. (as some things which are evil can be sensed right away)

10 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

u know what, I'm really not sure.

It is probably a feeling of unrest.

Anyways, the idea is of this exercise i was doing with you, was to bring more clarity into your experience.

When you meditate you are training your concentration to the point where you can clearly see your experience, as you are experiencing it.

As you watch your experience as clearly as possible, you will develop insights into your own nature.

Was just having some thoughts linking my dream and what tva tparshad is experiencing. Maybe it was a pre-message to that eyeball stage. The message maybe to concentrate on Waheguru. If it becomes difficult then write in the air - just to develop your concentration better... to give your mind the needed boost in order to keep up with your simran. However it also could be an indicator of being on the right path as these things can be expected to fall your way. The nam jaap of waheguru will help you through. 

It is a wonder that Bhai Mani wrote a great amount of Gurbani. Writing it may be a better way of concentrating on it too. 

Just now, Bal Rehal said:

Was just having some thoughts linking my dream and what tva tparshad is experiencing. Maybe it was a pre-message to that eyeball stage. The message maybe to concentrate on Waheguru. If it becomes difficult then write in the air - just to develop your concentration better... to give your mind the needed boost in order to keep up with your simran. However it also could be an indicator of being on the right path as these things can be expected to fall your way. The nam jaap of waheguru will help you through. 

It is a wonder that Bhai Mani wrote a great amount of Gurbani. Writing it may be a better way of concentrating on it too. 

I actually had sort of a similar experience as your eye ball one. It was in the morning I closed my eyes and saw alot of eyes. then I opened my eyes and saw exactly what I saw when I was closing my eyes. I was sort of scared at the time so I closed my eyes after a few minutes and saw eyes with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes again and just stared at the eyes, it took some time for them to go away.

Suprisingly seeing eyes is very common. This link has many people who see eyes and they all are still looking for answers. The best one is where all the details in the eye are becoming visible like the eyelashes and all.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/when_i_close_my_eyes_i_see_an_eye-t29774.0.html

20 hours ago, Bal Rehal said:

This is the shabad which bhagat Ji recited at that time. I think the sakhi itself is in the Guru Nank Janam sakhi written by Bhai Bala. I am not sure, but I think this shabad is not included in the SGGS. 

The sakhi goes something like the pundits who were with Naamdev were jealous of Bhagat Naandev Ji. So they planned a clever way to get him killed (indirectly) as there was a well near a certain Mandhir. They invited him to a rein swai where they would perform all night kirtan at this mandhir. There was a haunted well nearby - whoever approached it got killed - therefore it was out of use. 

Are you sure brother it was a haunted well or something else? There is a sakhi, where some jealous people try to get Srimaan Bhagat Baba Namdev jee Maharaaj killed by sending him near a lion. Bhagat jee has Darshan of Sri Waheguru jee in that lion. Maybe they are two different sakhis.

Bhagat jee had Darshan of Sri Waheguru jee in 72 different forms.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Are you sure brother it was a haunted well or something else?

I am perfectly sure because 20 years ago I got this sakhi and got the kids to do a performance in front of people in the Guradwara. 

Some sakhis are in some books which we have not accessed yet. Guru Nanaks janam sakhi has many sakhis in it. I will try to find it, however I need some time as I have not marked exactly where this sakhi was.