Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

4 hours ago, Bal Rehal said:

The same place where the sakhi was. I remembered it because I memorized it thinking it was in the SGGS. However I now realise that it was not.

How do we know it is from Nam Dev ji?... aside from the sakhi saying it's from Nam Dev ji.

1 hour ago, Bal Rehal said:

So Raagmala Bhaji, you placed that video there. It is amazing that our Giani Jis would sing it with their heads covered, while the other guy goes on just bare headed.

What's so amazing about that?

10 hours ago, tva prasad said:

last night when I was meditating I had this intense tingling sensation on the left and right side of my back. It was weird. It grew more intense then started getting less intense. Y cud this b?

Speaking on a physical place, your neurons in brain are probably firing more or faster causing such sensations.  Since you are Naam Abhyasi..its just your body & brain re organizing which I suppose is a good thing.

So I don't think its a medical concern.Sick People get such sensations when they have stroke in Brain(brain cells dying)  or stripping off the myelin sheath of neurons in Multiple sclerosis.

But I think Lucky veer said long time ago that such sensations are due to subtle nadis opening etc. So i assume its a good thing for you.

I hope everyone is well. It's been a while.

I'm going through a slight issue.

My practice has been going well for this past little bit. I feel extreme amounts of energy flowing through the body. But at the same time the body is heating up so much. It's October in Canada but it feels like the body is ready to drown in sweat. I don't mind it but I am concerned. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? 

It's mainly around the upper body. (upper back, shoulders, chest)

11 hours ago, HisServant said:

My practice has been going well for this past little bit. I feel extreme amounts of energy flowing through the body. But at the same time the body is heating up so much. It's October in Canada but it feels like the body is ready to drown in sweat. I don't mind it but I am concerned. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? 

It's mainly around the upper body. (upper back, shoulders, chest)

Very normal for some of us, ...especially the upper back.

When I first started to get it, I knew that it was something different, because when it comes to sweating or working out; then I've always tended to sweat from the forehead first. When this started happening, I immediately knew it was unusual but along with many other sensory and skin changes, I soon assumed that it was some kind of nerve or neuro stimulation due to simran.. I've heard that all these kind of skin eruptions and sensations are part of the inner cleansing. Once your mann starts to get cleansed, then the dhanh also starts eliminating toxins and all the other negative crap we have.

It is annoying sometimes when you continue to sweat just on the back for about an hour or so!

Keep cleansing and keep drinking the amrit,  Once these layers of mehlh start disappearing, then we can start wiping bad karams and rewriting our destiny.

Good to know that you are "kicking it" with the abyaas... Well done kiddo!...keep it up

37 minutes ago, Lucky said:

heard that all these kind of skin eruptions and sensations are part of the inner cleansing. Once your mann starts to get cleansed, then the dhanh also starts eliminating toxins and all the other negative crap we have.

veer ji  - good to hear this being shared. 1.5 years ago when I started simran early hours in sangat at guru ghar - a couple of months later my right ring finger grew a weird lump of cells that where protruding outwards. Doctors had no idea what it was after multiple tests. In the end I had to have a minor operation to remove this, at request I asked the surgeon to see the removal - it was like a massive root embedded in finger. They had kept it for further tests to analyze what it was. funny thing, my right hand is mostly unaffected.

10 hours ago, Lucky said:

Very normal for some of us, ...especially the upper back.

When I first started to get it, I knew that it was something different, because when it comes to sweating or working out; then I've always tended to sweat from the forehead first. When this started happening, I immediately knew it was unusual but along with many other sensory and skin changes, I soon assumed that it was some kind of nerve or neuro stimulation due to simran.. I've heard that all these kind of skin eruptions and sensations are part of the inner cleansing. Once your mann starts to get cleansed, then the dhanh also starts eliminating toxins and all the other negative crap we have.

It is annoying sometimes when you continue to sweat just on the back for about an hour or so!

Keep cleansing and keep drinking the amrit,  Once these layers of mehlh start disappearing, then we can start wiping bad karams and rewriting our destiny.

Good to know that you are "kicking it" with the abyaas... Well done kiddo!...keep it up

Thank you for this. I will keep at it then and not think much of it. 

I hope everything is going well. It's great being able to turn to you guys when needed. 

sorry guys if I ask too much questions sometimes. It's just that I get very curious and half reason is probably cause I m young n stupid. Sometimes I get muscles twitches it's been happening for a few months now. I just wanna know why they occur. I m gettin curious now. Sorry n thanx.

9 hours ago, tva prasad said:

sorry guys if I ask too much questions sometimes. It's just that I get very curious and half reason is probably cause I m young n stupid. Sometimes I get muscles twitches it's been happening for a few months now. I just wanna know why they occur. I m gettin curious now. Sorry n thanx.

I have a very similar issue. It happens when the body starts to go beyond it's comfort level of relaxation (IMO). Over time it's been happening a lot less.

I remember @BhagatSingh answered this one for me a while back. Not sure where that topic was. 

1 hour ago, HisServant said:

I have a very similar issue. It happens when the body starts to go beyond it's comfort level of relaxation (IMO). Over time it's been happening a lot less.

I remember @BhagatSingh answered this one for me a while back. Not sure where that topic was. 

bro, do u also get these "crawling sensations" all over ur body as well? Happens with me dunno y.

12 hours ago, tva prasad said:

bro, do u also get these "crawling sensations" all over ur body as well? Happens with me dunno y.

Yes, they feel like vibrations, right? When I was a kid it used to be very short intense bursts. Now they last a bit longer, sometimes up to a few minutes.  I don't know much about them but I've been able to find two main causes. 

1. Intense emotion - usually related to feelings of love, happiness, humbleness (many times in front of other meditators)

2. Mind stability

I've also learnt how to induce them by changing breathing patterns/focus.

I don't know why they happen or what they are doing. This again, should be answered by someone else. 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh 

I am feeling like really stuck somewhere form past 2 months and I am very disappointed with my daily routine. I want to get away from certain things like talk less, eat less and stuff like that. I now work 7 days a week as i am buying a house soon, my mortgage is approved already and i am working hard to arrange the maximum deposi btw construction(groundworker) is my occupation. I go to Gurudwara every day apart from weekends and do my simran abhiyaas in the top hall which is empty every day almost. I try to meditate for like minimum of 45 mins then i do a bit of sangat. I am not really happy with my daily routine. If I want to wake up early and do my abhiyaas and nitnem I will have to stop going gurudwara during evening and I don't want to do that cus sangat naal v abhiyaas teh boht assar hunda hai. I feel like crying ? i am very upset deep inside. I want to move ahead but I don't know what to do. Please koi gurumukh sajjan daas nu sahi raasta dikha deve. Please.......

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh 

4 hours ago, Manrajsingh said:

If I want to wake up early and do my abhiyaas and nitnem I will have to stop going gurudwara during evening and I don't want to do that cus sangat naal v abhiyaas teh boht assar hunda hai.

This is your mind playing games on you. Everything is possible. All you need is an alarm to wake you up and the will - which you have to tell yourself - you can wake up. 

4 hours ago, Manrajsingh said:

I feel like crying ? i am very upset deep inside. I want to move ahead but I don't know what to do

You are focussing on what you cannot be able to do much more than on what you are actually able to achieve. This could be leading you into depression. Sometimes we are trying hard to achieve something, but cannot. 

Have you tried alternate days - that means one day Guradwara - the next day try your simran at home to see if you can achieve better results. 

It is important to take time to have that 10 minute walk at lunch time to freshen up and clear your mind. Do your simran at work esp if it is building work - you may be able to recite some shabad or do simran while working. This helps to prepare your mind and stabilise it from having thoughts like I cant do it later on. learn to relax and perhaps set your alarm to your favourite shabad which will motivate you to wake up at amrit vela. 

Usually it is by some trial and era that we stumble upon the path. So dont be scared to juggle your routine to get to what suits you most. The thinking is all in the brain remember. We can achieve much more than we actually do - if it were not the brain pulling us back and telling us we can't. 

22 hours ago, Bal Rehal said:

This is your mind playing games on you. Everything is possible. All you need is an alarm to wake you up and the will - which you have to tell yourself - you can wake up. 

You are focussing on what you cannot be able to do much more than on what you are actually able to achieve. This could be leading you into depression. Sometimes we are trying hard to achieve something, but cannot. 

Have you tried alternate days - that means one day Guradwara - the next day try your simran at home to see if you can achieve better results. 

It is important to take time to have that 10 minute walk at lunch time to freshen up and clear your mind. Do your simran at work esp if it is building work - you may be able to recite some shabad or do simran while working. This helps to prepare your mind and stabilise it from having thoughts like I cant do it later on. learn to relax and perhaps set your alarm to your favourite shabad which will motivate you to wake up at amrit vela. 

Usually it is by some trial and era that we stumble upon the path. So dont be scared to juggle your routine to get to what suits you most. The thinking is all in the brain remember. We can achieve much more than we actually do - if it were not the brain pulling us back and telling us we can't. 

May be you are right. I should be strong mentally. My mind is playing some games. I love doing simran even though I haven't had any major experience so far but I trust guru sahib will bless me for sure some day. I want increase my daily routine of doing simran. 

Just now, ragnarok said:

Strange thing. I've been feeling vibrations between navel, heart, throat and agya chakra. Last night I got a vibrating pulse in my left knee, at the top of the calf. It continues even if I hold my breath or stop simran. This is unexpected - anyone experience similar?

what exactly does it feel like a pulse or vibration? Anything like this:

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:13 PM, tva prasad said:

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:38 AM, HisServant said:

Yes, they feel like vibrations, right? When I was a kid it used to be very short intense bursts. Now they last a bit longer, sometimes up to a few minutes.  I don't know much about them but I've been able to find two main causes. 

1. Intense emotion - usually related to feelings of love, happiness, humbleness (many times in front of other meditators)

2. Mind stability

I've also learnt how to induce them by changing breathing patterns/focus.

I don't know why they happen or what they are doing. This again, should be answered by someone else.