Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

50 minutes ago, jaikaara said:

yes i too have noticed this , i dont do Nitnem or anything much however a little more than a month ago i started doing Chaupai Sahib and Sohila before going to sleep . I do the paath between 1-2 am depend when i am returning from work .

yeah bro keep it up har ke naam bin jhute sagal pasaray.

do u get vibrations too?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

where I was standing amongst hundreds of voices all talking at once and I could not understand at all what was being said. It was pure jiberish.

Maybe your receptivity is increasing and you are opening up to certain realms or certain thoughts..or the noise like when you are trying to tune the radio. Maybe over time it will fine tune itself . I am just speculating, as I haven't had such an experience

Could you make out the language ? And were the voices in sync or at random.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

There are other factors that come into play as well because I know of a Singh who had a lot of krodh and anxiety issues. He used to get feelings of cooling very often with simran, as he was unknowingly dampening his anger problems whilst raising his consciousness. Eventually, he noticed significant improvement in his krodh and tension.

That sounds like me. When I was young I used to get extremely angry very easily. Since I started meditation with waheguru's grace it is really hard to make me angry now. Now I m a very calm and completely changed person:)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been reading these posts over the past few days and I've got to say that the Gurmukhs posting on here are very lucky that maharaj has showered beyant kirpa on you. I have been trying simran and Bhakti for a long time now and I have made zero progress. People that started after me are advancing while I stay at the same place. 

11 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Recently my dreams have been coming true. I see something in my dream at night and the next day it actually happens. Is this normal? Is this a trap of Maya? Any advice on progress would be highly appreciated, thanx:)

The safest bet would be not to share this information with someone in real life.

I have heard sakhis where dreams start coming true in life of abhyasi.

• 4 weeks later...

Since the past few days I feel less bothered by hot and cold, pain and pleasure, compliments and insults. I also feel love for everyone intensely whether they criticise me or compliment me. I feel very happy and positive but i m also gripped by intense desire to have darshan of waheguru. Does anyone know my situation or what could be happening, m I on the right track? Can anyone clear these doubts of mine. Thanks for ur time.

13 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Since the past few days I feel less bothered by hot and cold, pain and pleasure, compliments and insults. I also feel love for everyone intensely whether they criticise me or compliment me. I feel very happy and positive but i m also gripped by intense desire to have darshan of waheguru. Does anyone know my situation or what could be happening, m I on the right track? Can anyone clear these doubts of mine. Thanks for ur time.

These definitely seem like good signs based on what Gurbani says.

I would recommend that you start a sehaj path of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 1 page per day. If you dont know Gurmukhi, start off with the English Translations. All these signs are very clearly mentioned, plus you will get your questions answered straight from the Guru. Its very powerful and amazing, when you are on a certain ang, and the relevant queries of mind are mentioned by Guru Sahib.

Panktis that come to my mind are:

Jo Nar Dukh Meh Dukh Nai Mane...  ( not feeling dukh during dukh...)

Mera Mann Loche Darshan Ke Tayi...  ( intensse desire for darshan of waheguru)

Nindya ustat tyagni ...( no effect of compliment & insults)

Guest H908

Tvaprasad, if you have those genuine experiences then congrats. Those signs usually are the sign of the breakdown of deh adaas and the darshan of your NIj  saroop or atma. Eventually afterwards you receive sakhat gian or brahm gian

• 4 weeks later...

hello guys, hope you are going well on your journeys.

I keep getting this weird sensation, a bit like when u go to the doctor and the doctor checks ur blood pressure with that machine, u know how it feels? Yeah, I feel like that during meditation, all over my body. Anyone know what may been happening when this sensation is taking place.

I also feel hot sensations in my body. I have also been sweating a fair bit around the upper back and the chest area particularly.

Love u all so much because when I feel the need to remove doubts I can just ask the wise and experienced practitioners on this forum. Thank god for all this. ❤ thank u to all the people for helping me greatly with my journey. If it wasn't for u guys I would probably be in all sorts of doubt by now. Thanks once again.

Hello, 

I've experienced that pressure that you speak of during meditation. It's a very nice feeling. 

I recommend that you get a physical done checking your BP and cholesterol etc. Everything is probably fine but it's smart to rule possible health causes b/c you could have spiritual stuff happening at the same time as a health issue. If the tests come out fine, than just follow the general rule  which is 'let whatever is happening happen, stay detached, and keep on keeping on with the simran'. 

• 1 month later...