Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

14 hours ago, HisServant said:

Thank you @BhagatSingh and @Lucky as usual. I don't want to post too many updates so I think this may be the last for a while - a lot of things have just been happening all of a sudden. I went to a full day simran jaap at someones house the other day - a lot of people with progress were there so I think they might have triggered something. 

But anyways - as of yesterday - I have begun to be able to get the chimta noise going close to 24/7. Sometimes I forget about it and it turns off but as soon as I remember it, the sound starts again. I was even able to keep it going in a loud busy langar hall yesterday. However, there are still occasional moments where I struggle. The sunk (conch shell) noise, on the other hand, is still only a nighttime phenomenon. I was able to hear it during the day today in a quiet library, but once I stepped out it was gone again.

It's only been a few days but the impact is insane. I used to be a fast talker, but all of a sudden I'm so relaxed. I'm talking slower and quieter. There are absolutely no tensions or worries about anything. 

Last night was interesting. I was on the phone with someone and I started hearing hard gusts of wind and thunder in both ears. This same sound came a few times in the past but it was followed by a very loud blast. So I have been wondering if that blast is coming again. The last few times it happened I wasn't able to handle it. And I remember @Sat1176 also posted about it one time.

@Lucky is there anything we should do if that blast were to ever come back? 

I think I remember Bhai Sewa Singh Tarmala talking about this sound and saying that a light would be produced after the sound. The last time it happened I remember there were flashes of light (like a lightning storm) and there were loud thunder noises and my entire body felt like I was going down a roller coaster (including physical sensations on the skin). But it was so momentary. It ended very quickly because I started questioning what was happening. 

I also think (in the same video) he mentioned that if rom rom isn't pargat you won't be able to handle the experience. But again, this is just based on memory. I can't remember which video it was or what was exactly said.

Very inspiring @HisServant Your definitely on a roll fella.

I have recently heard that sometimes this loud sound which blasts at you at random times when you talking can be Waheguru communicating with you. You will have to analyse the conversation your were having with the other person when it happened. Sometimes Waheguru blasts you for saying something you should not have said or vice versa. He could be saying stop what you are doing and bring your attention to me. If the sound was so loud it stopped your conversation then you have your answer. This is maybe a skill you will have to learn to master for yourself. Notice the next time it happens during the day. If you doing or saying something which you should not.

For example sometimes you maybe sharing spiritual knowledge with someone who is not ready to receive it or is not to be given that gyan and therefore it comes on right there in the middle of the conversation. This is Waheguru telling you off!

Next time you maybe doing simran  and it comes on, this Waheguru communicating to you in a positive way.

Either way Waheguru is directing your attention on him for that moment in time.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:01 AM, HisServant said:

Body felt extremely intoxicated. It was back and forth all night for at least 11 hours. I usually am not able to sleep more than 6. I had to literally pull myself up and even after that I kept knocking out. For a few moments even forgot who I was. I had to take a moment to remember my responsibilites.

if that is what I think it may be, then you'll know within coming days and next few weeks. 

7 hours ago, Lucky said:

if that is what I think it may be, then you'll know within coming days and next few weeks. 

I talked to a few local gurmukhs as well. They seemed impressed but also didn’t give me any details. Just said I need to keep going. I will let you know if anything happens. However, my schedule is tight with mcat studying but will still try to put in as much time as I can. Also had an akash type experience last night. I will post that in the other convo we started when I get a moment. 

3 hours ago, HisServant said:

They seemed impressed but also didn’t give me any details.

heh. heh.  lol.  I know.    It'd be foolish to try and tell someone what may happen after a slumber event. It's the beginning of new phases, and you will understand it better in the coming weeks. 

Sometimes we forget our states of mind too easily. It may be a good idea to keep a log or journal of your daily events, experiences and emotions..  Just carry on in the same way with your studies and simran. 

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:07 AM, Sajjan_Thug said:

Does the pavan have to be balanced in order for the mind to be stilled or can the mind be stilled without balanced pavan.

Pavan has to be balanced for mind to be still.  However, to get to the mind being still, you have to use a tool(tra) for the Mind(man).

Man-tra (mind-tool) is what we use for japna. . 

After continuing with japna technique, saas graas, saas saas, ...mind will start getting cleansed  and your sukham body will start awakening.  At the same time the pavan will start balancing and praan will start flowing in sehaj.

MInd will eventually get still and one can then start hearing shabadguru, anhad, naad, ..

The goal is Merging the mind into the pavan. 

Listening and connecting with internal shabad, results in stilling of mind.  At the same time, the pavan gets balanced and sukhmana channel can open up.

Pavan balancing or mind being still, doesn't have to occur one before the other. They both occur in parallel more or less.

The PRAAN is the life force and the imbalance of pavan is what causes thoughts.

Bhagat Kabir ji says.....

ਕੁੰਜੀ ਕੁਲਫੁ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਕਰਿ ਰਾਖੇ ਕਰਤੇ ਬਾਰ ਨ ਲਾਈ ॥੧॥
Kunjī kulaf parān kar rākẖe karṯe bār na lā▫ī. ||1||
He made Praan the watchman for the body. with KEY and LOCK placed in this Praan to protect it ; the Creator did this in no time at all. ||1||

Another update from last night. 

I fell asleep around 9 pm last night. The sounds wake me up every day around 12-1 am. And they get very loud. Last night was a bit rough - I couldn’t go back to sleep. But I wasn’t tired either. Completely awake. I first wasted a bit of time on my phone and didn’t really do anything. But then realized I should make the most of the time - did some saas saas for a while. I think around 5 am I started falling asleep again. That bliss feeling I described above was coming in but very intensely. Every time I noticed it, I’d immediately wake up again. It was back and forth a few times until I knocked out hard - no dreams - just very deep sleep. 

During the few hours I wasn’t asleep - the white light kept flashing above. Imagine looking straight while the eyes are closed. I see a white lightbulb type light flashing around the highest point of vision. 

6 hours ago, HisServant said:

Guys, everything in my peripheral vision is vibrating. This is insane. I have no idea what’s happening. 

Very good.    Sounds like the dristee that's associated with physical eyes. (not just mind's eye)

You are actually beginning to see more clarity and I know it seems weird at first.  I wasn't sure for quite a while and thought there were some problem with my vision.  Glad to say that there's no cause for uncertainty.

ਨੈਨਹੁ ਪੇਖੁ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕਾ ਰੰਗੁ ॥
Nainhu pekẖ ṯẖākur kā rang.
With your eyes, see the wondrous play of your Lord and Master.

Remember I said ….

…..It's the beginning of new phases, and you will understand it better in the coming weeks. ………...

Keep referring to gurbani and absorb the changes one by one.

@Lucky or anyone else who might know this -

A lot of times you have people on this forum who say they are getting a lot of pressure in their trikuti area. For me right now, it is in the nose. Not sure if people have it in other areas of the body. 

But as soon as the pressure is gone the breath is perfectly balanced. 

Any idea what the reason behind this pressure is? I think I've heard someone say it has something to do with the naadi's clearing up.

It's odd because for some reason it feels like the pressure is moving down the ida, pingala, sukhmana system. It started in the trikuti but then cleared up. Now it's moving down the nose. Happens in the right, left and centre. And I physically feel something opening up while doing simran, it's like something is cracking open and then the breath starts to flow through. I believe triveni area is where this mainly happens... or in that spot in the upper nostril where the breath enters each side. After heavy saas girass it's gone. 

Chakra-Nile-Sushumna.jpg

A lot of wacky things are starting to happen so I may stop sharing some certain experiences because I’m not sure if certain things should be shared. This may possibly be one of the last few posts. 

Last night 

I was trying to go to sleep sounds were getting louder. For the first time it felt as if I was connecting emotionally to the sound. It was a type of love that I can’t describe. It was a very blissful experience. And then it started feeling like the sound was communicating and sending me a message. Something along the lines of “come back to me”. 

This morning

I spent a few hours circulating between saas grass, saas saas and rom rom

I was hearing a whole bunch of sounds after. Besides the conch, there was a flute type. Then it would become a stringed instrument type vibration, cymbals etc. It was just circulating sound to sound 

at one point I was looking straight at my bedroom wall and saw something like a star flash for a moment 

a bit later into the afternoon I kept getting drowsy and then just knocked out on the couch. I woke up somewhere but everything was blurry. It didnt seem like a dream. But I can’t figure out what I was seeing or where I was. It was just a blend of colours and figures. I think I saw something like a blur of light that seemed like it had life to it or something. It was all just really confusing. I have no idea what it was

in the meantime my brother was yelling my name to wake me up because I had to go drop him off. It was extremely hard getting up but once I did the first thoughts were “what just happened?” “did I just die or something?” Just like last time I just couldn’t get up. 

Ever since I’ve woken up I’ve felt as if I was in a dream. I am just now starting to wake out of it

But again, not sure if I should be saying any of this. Imagine going up to your doctor and saying “the sounds are talking to me and my walls are vibrating” LOL. Might end up being sent to a mental hospital to be checked out