Free Radical

Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

On 5/20/2019 at 7:28 AM, Gurpreet Singh Deol said:

. I found after that my thoughts are getting controlled. So it has helped I think I tried twice this and I didn't sleep and was able to do naam simran for 3 hrs and other day for 2 hrs.

well done.

Practice rom rom technique as suggested in following posts. You are heading in the right direction.  

Guest Jara

Hi everyone Not sure if anyone will read this but I came across this site because I was writing to someone about the sound current and so google brought me here, the thing is I have been meditating on the sound and light since 1984 and have had some amazing things happen so just want to check out whether it's ok to share as don't follow any particular belief system. My inner drive to know the truth of my being was my system. The sound was revealed to me, I know this contradicts some of what I have read here but this was my experience, as I sat there something opened and I could hear the sound, also a speck of light grew in size and I saw the thousand petalled lotus becom larger and then completely enveloped me, it was as though I had gone through it.  Not sure if this is appropriate for this site so I will see what happens. I will write more if this gets posted

On 6/11/2019 at 12:05 PM, Guest Jara said:

Hi everyone Not sure if anyone will read this but I came across this site because I was writing to someone about the sound current and so google brought me here, the thing is I have been meditating on the sound and light since 1984 and have had some amazing things happen so just want to check out whether it's ok to share as don't follow any particular belief system. My inner drive to know the truth of my being was my system. The sound was revealed to me, I know this contradicts some of what I have read here but this was my experience, as I sat there something opened and I could hear the sound, also a speck of light grew in size and I saw the thousand petalled lotus becom larger and then completely enveloped me, it was as though I had gone through it.  Not sure if this is appropriate for this site so I will see what happens. I will write more if this gets posted

Feel free to share and register with the forum.

Everyone's path is different, some of us have to work to get it, while some have it revealed to them due to their naturally elevated consciousness carried over from work they put in in a past life. 

On 6/11/2019 at 12:05 PM, Guest Jara said:

Please go ahead and share - thats the purpose of this forum to act like a 'virtual' sangat.